welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Mort Lennox
Aantal berichten : 571
IC posts : 566

Character sheet
Residence : Isla de Juegas

Call of duty - Pagina 3 Empty Re: Call of duty

wo mei 23, 2018 2:04 am

SECRETS DONT SLEEP
'till they're took to the grave

While they were talking, Kaz appeared to be in a whole different world at the moment. He didn’t react to anything that happened around him anymore. Lost in thoughts. He wondered what the other was thinking. It didn’t look like he was having bad thoughts though. He wasn’t stressed or restless. Just quiet. Almost peaceful. It was only when Allison spoke again that the fledgling reacted. A very delayed reaction, true, but still. It was fine by him. ”What kind of books are you reading that you take notes in them?” He asked, a tad bit curious. He hadn’t expected the leader of a criminal organisation to do research on anything.

Suddenly Kaz decided to share his thoughts. Mort stopped digging again. Besides, the grave was almost finished. If he kept going, he would end up in the Earth’s core. The vampire listened to his brother, who was speaking calmly. Sharing his memories with them. He furrowed his brows lightly when he put his hands in the bright sunlight. He didn’t stop him though. It was another thing he would have to discover by himself. ”I remember”, He replied softly. After a short pause, he continued. ”Over time, it doesn’t burn anymore”, He let him know, a certain positivity in his voice. ”You will feel weakened, but you will recover quickly afterwards”, He continued. Just as it was happening now, too. The little mark on his hand was already disappearing, thanks to the rapid healing he now possessed.

Laatst aangepast door Mort Lennox op ma jul 09, 2018 12:13 am; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Allison Lenier
Aantal berichten : 1191
IC posts : 1131

Character sheet
Residence : Brightwater Keep

wo mei 23, 2018 2:14 am
I have no heart, just ice and stone
Made up of nails and teeth and bone
And I know exactly what I'm for. To hurt and destroy and nothing more. So hear my battle cry, I'm out for blood to claim what's mine. Finally questioning if I am my own worst  enemy.
The question Mort asked, created a faint smile on the face of the blonde. “I’m an alchemist,” she told him calmly. Another thing he didn’t know. It was about time they got to know eachother, wasn’t it? Though she would have preferred to get to know him over some nice dinner, not while babysitting the man that was turned into a fucking vampire, but she’d take it. “I spend most of my free time in old books, finding and recreating… recipes of value.” From poisons to medicine. From a simple painkiller to the cure for vampires and werewolves. She had been busy.

Kaz started to tell a story and Allison could not help but feel… disturbed. Kaz felt so unnatural. He didn’t have the tone in his voice that he used to have when he told her about his brother. When he told her about how they handled his panic attacks, for example. She got worried that the part she loved had died when he did. Was she here for nothing? The blonde wrapped her arms around her stomach, letting the book fall on the grass besides her. She closed her eyes, bit her lip. Perhaps it was part of the curse, though Mort still seemed to have his humanity. Slowly, she could feel herself getting nauseous.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, damn brothers.
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator
Aantal berichten : 1327
IC posts : 1116

Character sheet
Residence : Brightwater Keep, Rhoynar

wo mei 23, 2018 2:23 am

I'm not a saint, but I could be if I tried, Lord knows I don't learn from my mistakes

Just as quick as it had appeared. How strange how quick his body had modified to that ability. How much could he handle now? If that mountain lion would attack him now, would he still survive? It was a question worth asking but not worth seeking an answer for. Kaz stared at his hand and nodded slowly. It made sense. His hand tingled a little and he was tempted to put it in the sunlight again, but then his gaze went up and he saw Allison.

And as it appeared, Allison didn't seem to feel quite right. Suddenly the world seemed to slam right into his face again. The silence he had lived in for that short moment was gone. He could hear her heartbeat, could almost taste in the air how upset she was. Kaz frowned. What even had he been doing? ''I'm sorry,'' His voice sounded a bit more clear now, no longer having that vague tone he had used moments ago. The one where you couldn't exactly tell if someone was dreaming or not. He rubbed his eyes. Mort was right. He felt weak. Maybe it was the sunlight, maybe it was because he hadn't fed in a while. ''That was.. weird..'' Maybe the fresh air was just getting into his head. ''I should probably head inside. I didn't want to disturb.'' Were his next words, although he made no movement to get up and get moving.
BY MITZI
Mort Lennox
Aantal berichten : 571
IC posts : 566

Character sheet
Residence : Isla de Juegas

wo mei 23, 2018 2:35 am

SECRETS DONT SLEEP
'till they're took to the grave

During the conversation, he kept an eye on his brother. He was having an out-of-body experience, and the vampire feared what would happen if his senses suddenly kicked back in. It didn’t mean he wasn’t listening to what Allison was saying though. She apparently was an alchemist, doing research on old recipes. ”Sounds like fun”, He said with a little smile. And he really meant it as well. Of course he didn’t know what she actually did with those recipes. If he had known, he would probably have a different opinion on it. ”We can go tomorrow, if you want”, He suggested. He was about to add another thing, when Kaz started to talk out of nowhere.

The story had quite an impact on Allison, but his brother didn’t really notice. Until he kind of snapped out of it and excused himself to her. ”You didn’t disturb anything, Kaz. But yes, go inside. I will finish this up and fix you..”, He looked at the blonde for a split second. ”Food.” Right. After that, he jumped out of the pit he had dug, walking over to the dead body of the last dinner his brother had consumed. With a soft thud it landed on the bottom of the grave, after which he started shovelling the dirt back. A task that would go way quicker, as the soil was now soft and easy to move.

Allison Lenier
Aantal berichten : 1191
IC posts : 1131

Character sheet
Residence : Brightwater Keep

wo mei 23, 2018 2:45 am
I have no heart, just ice and stone
Made up of nails and teeth and bone
And I know exactly what I'm for. To hurt and destroy and nothing more. So hear my battle cry, I'm out for blood to claim what's mine. Finally questioning if I am my own worst  enemy.
Mort told her that they could go tomorrow. “Sounds good to me,” Allison responded. Then she could get some new progress done, though it seemed a bit hopeless. The ingredients she had seen were… impossible to get. One of the weaknesses of a vampire was the breath of a dragon, so the writer had asked himself the question if the missing ingredient was, perhaps, the scale of a dragon. Which should hold magical powers. Before she would even think of heading back to Valyria and somehow convincing Dacosta to give her something like that, she needed to be sure of this. Very, very sure. And then it had never succeeded, yet. So the chance that it was going to work was… barely existent. She had to try, though. She needed to keep her mind busy or she would go insane.

When Kaz suddenly apologized, the woman’s grip around her own body tightened. She wanted to respond, but Mort was first. Telling Kaz that he did not disturb anything and that he would fix him food. A sigh sounded and Allison slowly got up from her spot, brushing the grass off her dress as she picked up the book from the ground. “It’s fine. We’re here for you, after all,” she told him softly, before she turned her back to the two and made her way inside.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, damn brothers.
Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Permissies van dit forum: