welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Allison Lenier
Aantal berichten : 1191
IC posts : 1131

Character sheet
Residence : Brightwater Keep

shattered to pieces - Pagina 4 Empty Re: shattered to pieces

za mei 26, 2018 11:49 pm
I have no heart, just ice and stone
Made up of nails and teeth and bone
And I know exactly what I'm for. To hurt and destroy and nothing more. So hear my battle cry, I'm out for blood to claim what's mine. Finally questioning if I am my own worst enemy.
For a moment, her heart yearned for the times where everything was better. Where she complained about the man in front of her without end, but deep in her heart she knew they’d get there. They’d take two step forwards and one step back, still getting closer in the end. But these past days it felt like they had only taken steps back. Finally, today, there had been one forward and it felt good.
Kaz agreed and she bit her lip for a second. “I’m glad to have you back,” she whispered softly. Was it too much? Was she going to suffocate him with all this appreciation? A sigh sounded and she closed her eyes again. He better accept it. And not turn back to the way he had been the previous days.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, love
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator
Aantal berichten : 1327
IC posts : 1116

Character sheet
Residence : Brightwater Keep, Rhoynar

zo mei 27, 2018 5:12 pm

I'm not a saint, but I could be if I tried, Lord knows I don't learn from my mistakes

She was glad to have him back, but for how long would that be? How long before he would make the same mistakes again and it would end up worse? Or would she then no longer forgive him? Thoughts ran through his head, scaring himself and making him feel insecure. But on the outside, he just smiled and nodded, like nothing was wrong. ''It feels good to be back.'' He returned in a whisper, focussing his eyes on the ceiling. If he did it like that, they could stay here a little longer. He could let Allison enjoy the moment whereas he tried not to think about the hunger that was inside him. He didn't want to ruin everything again.
BY MITZI
Mort Lennox
Aantal berichten : 571
IC posts : 566

Character sheet
Residence : Isla de Juegas

zo mei 27, 2018 6:31 pm

STUCK IN A GAME
with nothing left to play for

The night had gone by so slowly. His thoughts had been all over the place, and even though he had felt exhausted, he had eventually dragged himself out of the room again. He still had a duty to fulfill. When the morning came, Kaz would be thirsty. If his plan had remotely worked, it might be important for the fledgling to feed on time. So he wouldn’t attack Allison by accident. The woman he had brought this time, was a bit older, but still full of life. With his venom, he had made sure she would be calm while he was downstairs. Kaz wasn’t the only one who would have to eat. Now he was on kitchen duty, he might as well fix the blonde something too.

Eventually, breakfast was served. With a deep breath he went to the upper floor again, where he could hear Allison’s heartbeat through the door of Kaz’ room. He knocked, politely waited for permission to enter before opening the door a bit. The sire peeked his head around it and found the couple on the bed. He scraped his throat before speaking. ”I got you both breakfast”, He said, a small but genuine smile around his lips. At least this part of his plan had worked. It seemed like they had made up. Otherwise they wouldn’t be in bed together, right?

Laatst aangepast door Mort Lennox op ma jul 09, 2018 12:11 am; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

zo mei 27, 2018 8:27 pm
And I know exactly what I'm for. To hurt and destroy and nothing more. So hear my battle cry, I'm out for blood to claim what's mine. Finally questioning if I am my own worst  enemy.
It felt good to be back. Allison nodded, but did not speak. She just enjoyed the silence and let out a deep sigh when it got interrupted. She turned around so she’d be on her back too, staring at the door. She threw a faint smile at Mort, raising her brow when he said he got them both breakfast. Oh boy. Would her stomach ever stop turning at the thought of the two actually drinking blood. It was a gross thought and it made her sick to her bones, but she smiled and tried to shrug it off. She hoped that one day, she wouldn’t lose all appetite at the thought. “Morning,” she greeted the brother, before letting her head fall back into the pillow. Now their perfect little bubble was ruined and there was no way around it all anymore.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, love
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator
Aantal berichten : 1327
IC posts : 1116

Character sheet
Residence : Brightwater Keep, Rhoynar

zo mei 27, 2018 9:20 pm

I'm not a saint, but I could be if I tried, Lord knows I don't learn from my mistakes

How easy it was to get into someone's bubble. Especially when they had just woken up. When Mort's face showed behind the door, Kaz couldn't help but groan. But then he quickly shut up, remembering what he had done and that he in no way was entitled to being annoyed. That hateful feeling that he had every time he just had to look Mort in the eyes, was gone. Kaz went with a hand through his hair and sat up straight. He hadn't expected for Mort to do this. ''Thanks,'' he eventually mumbled, avoiding looking at his brother. It felt awkward in this state. He made up with Allison, but not with Mort. That needed to change. ''I'll be right there, I guess.''
BY MITZI
Mort Lennox
Aantal berichten : 571
IC posts : 566

Character sheet
Residence : Isla de Juegas

zo mei 27, 2018 10:01 pm

STUCK IN A GAME
with nothing left to play for

Once he knew the both of them had made up, he knew it was time. Time to leave. They had each other now. He trusted Allison enough to leave him with her, and vice versa. Of course he wouldn’t leave without taking the necessary precautions. He still needed to be a sire to his fledgling. But he needed to sort himself out before he could be a brother again. So when he got downstairs, he pulled out the note he had written the night before.

Dear Kaz & Allison

Time has come for me to leave. The sooner I’m gone, the sooner you both can go back to your normal lives. Worry not about certain details, I took care of that. There is a place in Brightwater Keep, a bar called the Anchor. Tell the bartender I sent you and she will provide what you need.

I will be back some day soon.

Love to you both
- Mort

The note was placed right next to Allison’s plate. With one last glare at the kitchen, the vampire walked to the door. Time to leave.

Allison Lenier

Character sheet

zo mei 27, 2018 10:14 pm
And I know exactly what I'm for. To hurt and destroy and nothing more. So hear my battle cry, I'm out for blood to claim what's mine. Finally questioning if I am my own worst  enemy.
Hey,” she told Kaz softly, putting a slight smile on her face as she slowly lifted herself up so she’d sit up on the bed. She too pulled a hand through her own hair, waiting a second before she spoke again. “You’re going to pull through this,” she told him, confidence clear in her voice. He was the pessimist. She had to be the optimist in this. Otherwise they’d get nowhere. No longer could she allow herself to get pulled into these dark thoughts. He was good enough at that already. “I’m going to check out that breakfast,” she told him, pulling her hand through his hair before she got up from the bed. “You eh… do the same.Ewh. With that she walked out the room.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, love
Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Permissies van dit forum: