welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Axis Morningstar
Axis Morningstar
Aantal berichten : 9
IC posts : 4

Character sheet
Residence : Valyria

Axis Morningstar Empty Axis Morningstar

za apr 07, 2018 10:29 pm
What a wicked game we play
to make me feel this way
BASICS
Full Name: Axis Morningstar
Nicknames: Erebus
Species: Human
Date of birth: 27||06
Zodiac sign: Cancer
Parents: Blacklively Morningstar x Avareth Akesh
Siblings: Non
Other family:
Avanti Morningstar (far uncle)
Alvaro Morningstar (far grandfather)
Larethian Akesh (uncle)

Place of Birth: Valyria
Magic: Elemental control (Earth)

APPEARANCE
Faceclaim: Michael Fassbender
Height: 1.84m
Build: Sight muscular
Hair color: Dark Brown
Eye color: Blue

Best Feature: Loyal
Demeanor: His weak heart

PERSONALITY
I come from two very different families, one that carries his proud and intelligence high in the ranks and one that keeps his darkness and evil close by the heart. For that I’m a in a constant struggle to find who I really am. What other know me to be is stubborn and that doesn’t always work in my favor. I am know to be persistent in the goals I want to reach. In my story that doesn’t always works out. My weak heart keeps me going and breaks me apart on the same time. I tend to give a lot about others, what is told to be a weakness. Yet I see it as a strength, it keeps me going. I have in a way a strong fatherly sence, always want to protect, to take care of others before myself. That are the good traits I have, the traits that come out of an honorable and strong family. A family of leadership. But sadly I’m just half of that. The other part, the side of my mother lingers in that persistent darkness. A darkness not even I can’t escape all the time. I always carry potential evil in my body. I can easily shut out my emotions to become a more ruthless version of myself, I don’t always mean it, I just can’t help myself, it’s there, always pushing. I lock every bit of evil away in my body, the hatred, the longing for revenge. I can’t be that, not if I want to protect. So I need to fight it, a struggle you won’t see in my expression but is always there.

HISTORY
Like my name already gives away I’m half the curse that still walks around here, a Morningstar. Yet, my father is Avareth Akesh, a father I never knew … that is why I carry my mothers name around. In a little family history my mother was one of the last Morningstar's on this land. Before my far of uncle, Avanti Morningstar, killed her she was the last of her kind. That was before I came on the world. When I asked her how my father was she always murmured something about a proud man, a man that didn’t want anything to do with the name she carried around. So he left her shortly after I was born. It wasn’t love … that is what she said, it was just … a thing. I’m sure if he was still around my mother would maybe be still alive. But she isn’t, not anymore. She wasn’t always a great mother, darkness overwhelmed her just as much as it did others in the family. He was hunting her, taunting her, just like he would do that to me. My mother only knew white and black, not the grey in between. Maybe that caused her death, that and the monster in the shadow, my uncle.

Mom always warned me for him, until he stood on a night aside my bed, singing a lullaby on a soft hollow voice. I was only six but the memory would never leave me, it’s still haunting my dreams.
“Who are you?”
“I’m your uncle, Avanti.”
“What are you doing here? Don’t you need to sleep?”
“No,” he chuckled. “I’m here to make sure this doesn’t happen again.”
I would remember that smile, giving me the chills as he stood up with a promising look and walked out of the room. I was to curious on the moment, following him to my mother's bedroom. He laid his finger over his lips, telling me to be silent before he curled his hand over my mothers hand, pulling her out of the bed like she was just a feather. She screamed, I could hear it behind his hand. The fear in her eyes before Avanti sunk his teeth in her neck, draining her completely out. I just stood there, watching as every bit of life left her body. And when he was done, the blood still dripping from his chin as he dropped her to the floor, walking over her towards me … he crouched down, tilting his head. ‘See you next time pale.’ He smiled before he left.

The second  time I saw him was when I was just a little boy of fifteen, but so madly in love. In the nine years in between his first and second visit I was everywhere and nowhere. I lived here and there, looked more up to my fathers part of the family while I tried to be a good apprentice to others. But carrying the Morningstar label wasn’t easy. I was working in the library, stocking books as she walked in, Iris. Probably the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, always smiling, not even caring about who I was. I started to love her but I know I couldn’t. In all those times I felt a shadow following me, I knew it was Avanti, it had to be. But still I couldn’t resist on tasting love, so I loved. I loved Iris for a year, until the day I became sixteen and that same lullaby woke me out of my sleep.
“You missed me Axis?” He sounded so joyful, purple eyes flickering in the darkness.
“I did nothing to you, why are you doing this.”
“Because I rule this family line.”
“Then kill me.”
“You’re just to much fun to kill.”
And that right there was a promise he made. In the time he walked away and I arrived at Iris her house she was already death, laying lifeless on her bed, wrapped in her own blood. I made myself a promise to that night, to never love again. To not hunt him but rather hunt the ones he was hunting. There were people in need of protection, there were people in need of protection against him. How much I grieved over the loss, I turned it into my body, trained it. I read books, I tried to connect with the other side of my family, I even prayed to the gods. He needed to be stopped, as soon as possible, but what did I, a human has to say in that matter. Nothing.

The last time I saw him was four years ago. He was watching me from over the street, his body slim against the wall, like a boy, a mask to cover the monster underneath. As my eyes traveled down to his hand I saw the black smoke coming out of his fingertips, summons starting to tear apart the young evening. He gave me a simple choice that evening, going to help the people from his summon or going straight for him. But the screaming on the background made my purpose in all of that clear as I turned away from my uncle and helped the others. That was the last time I saw him. I feel him sometimes, sneaking around me. I see him in my dreams, I see him the figure of him on the streets. But that is all I get … for now.
----©️
Dacosta Laendaerys
Dacosta Laendaerys
Administrator
Aantal berichten : 599
IC posts : 46

Character sheet
Residence : Archeon

Axis Morningstar Empty Re: Axis Morningstar

zo apr 08, 2018 8:49 pm

Geaccepteerd
welkom op Fallen Skies