welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Romeo Haris
Aantal berichten : 373
IC posts : 289

Character sheet
Residence : Rhoynar

You'll never make it if you don't learn how to bend - Pagina 2 Empty Re: You'll never make it if you don't learn how to bend

ma mei 07, 2018 2:35 pm

WHAT IS DEAD
may never die

His mind was trying to keep up with whatever she was revealing. The pieces of the puzzle came together slowly. Yet, there was information missing, he was quite sure of that. She wouldn’t offer to finance his goals without asking something in return. He was not stupid. Of course she would ask him for a favour first. Besides, she didn’t really look like she owned a lot of money. So he wondered who else was involved in this. It kind of smelled like a criminal organisation. But he would keep those thoughts to himself for a bit longer. First, he had to figure out how much she meant what she was promising him right now. “Are you saying you would’ve believed any word I said if I offered you a lot of money in the middle of a fucking bar?” She said, while rolling her eyes. Romeo pulled up the corner of his mouth in a mocking smirk. ”No, but locking me up and threatening me with a syringe isn’t really doing the trick either now is it?” He scoffed. She was yet to come with a good reason for him to accept the offer. And he was running out of patience.

Allison Lenier
Aantal berichten : 1191
IC posts : 1131

Character sheet
Residence : Brightwater Keep

You'll never make it if you don't learn how to bend - Pagina 2 Empty Re: You'll never make it if you don't learn how to bend

ma mei 07, 2018 2:46 pm
The words of the man pulled the corners of the woman’s mouth up, as she stood up again. The syringe still between her fingers. “As far as I remember, I haven’t made a threat yet,” she frowned, placing the index finger of her free hand on her lip. A smile appeared on her face as she turned her back towards him, slowly walking back to the closet, before she put her back against it again, playing with the syringe. “I merely locked you up to make sure you wouldn’t walk out immediately. After all… You tried without letting me finish, did you not?” An innocent smile. She clearly didn’t look the part she played. “So how about you hear the offer I have to make?” Not that she was planning on giving him too much of a choice, but it would be best if he actually accepted. Something about a knife.
set fires just to watch them burn

Romeo Haris

Character sheet

ma mei 07, 2018 3:57 pm

WHAT IS DEAD
may never die

Her tactics were questionable. Though he wouldn’t say his were much better. If he wanted something, he just took it, with or without permission. But she wasn’t in a position to command him around. He was physically in an advantage and he wouldn’t let her force him into doing things he didn’t want to. But first, he had to hear what her offer was, before he could either accept it or turn it down. Too bad she still had that little attitude going on. ”Not verbally, no”, He replied with a little amused chuckle. Did she really think he was that stupid? ”I’m listening. Though I might suggest you change your way of planning things like this in the future”, He replied to her words. Not that he really expected her to actually take his advice. In the short amount of time they had been in the same room, he kind of concluded she thought very highly of herself and her ways, and would stubbornly cling onto that no matter what happened.

Allison Lenier

Character sheet

ma mei 07, 2018 4:47 pm
Why would I?” the blonde asked, raising a brow. She saw very little value in changing her ways. She could do it the old fashioned way. Which was letting someone else punch them in the face as her own physical strength was lacking to say the least. Another was to promise more than she was willing to offer. But where was the fun in that, really? The blonde had always worked through ways where her next action was a surprise, where it was hard to know what would happen next. It had worked forever, so her stubborn mind refused to change. And probably still wouldn’t if it stopped working.

And this case was the same. Romeo said he’d listen, so Allison showed a faint smile. Not because she was happy, but just to show her agreement on his action. She hadn’t expected anything else, after all. “All I want you to do, is to give me some intel.” It sounded easy enough. And truly? It was. “And provide a ship when supplies need to be delivered.” Again. Easy enough. Giovanni had been smarter than relying on people for too much. Relying on more people who all did a bit less, cost more, but in the end meant that once one fell out, it barely made a difference.
Romeo Haris

Character sheet

ma mei 07, 2018 5:24 pm

WHAT IS DEAD
may never die

“Because you got lucky this time I didn’t stab you before listening to your offer. One day, you might run out of luck”, He replied to her question. A fair warning. Today, he felt calm and in control over his emotions. Which was much rarer than she probably knew. His conversation with Annalise (and the alcohol he had consumed in the meantime) had made him more reasonable than he would normally be. If she had caught him in a time where he was triggered, a syringe with unknown contents wouldn’t keep him from trying to kill her. Even if it would cost his own life. Because in the end, he didn’t fear death. Not like a normal human being would do anyways.

Eventually, the offer was made. Intel and a ship to deliver supplies in exchange for a pay check. Now they were talking business, so Romeo put away the dagger. Out of respect for his trade. He didn’t expect her to do the same, but if she decided to stab him regardless, their deal would be off right away. He hoped she realised that. ”What kind of cargo we talking about?” He asked. He was a pirate, yes, but not a slave-trader. If she meant shipping human beings, she would have to find another captain.

Allison Lenier

Character sheet

ma mei 07, 2018 5:51 pm
A smile. “I’ll wait for that day, then.” Allison had never believed in luck. There was no way she could have been this lucky all her life, right? For all she knew she might have some hidden power that just radiated luck. If only. That shit would sell well. But sadly, all she had was alchemy. Though it opened up a lot, and she meant a lot. From poisons to potions. It was key to strategic war, truly.

Romeo put away the dagger, so Allison nodded. Good. Seemed like he realized that he wasn’t here to be fought. He asked what kind of cargo she was talking about, which made her shrug shortly. “Can’t say,” she spoke, thinking for a second. “Could be mine, could be my boss’ or could be stolen by my crew.” For a second she fell silent. “Mostly stuff of… either personal or economic value,” she decided to explain. They didn’t have a set business. He could have to go twice in a month once, then be free for multiple. One time he could ship her people to where they needed to go, the next it could be as simple as a butt ton of ingredients.
Romeo Haris

Character sheet

ma mei 07, 2018 6:11 pm

WHAT IS DEAD
may never die

She smiled. She wouldn’t be doing that once he was done with her. Smiles tended to fade quickly when the pain settled in. He had never seen someone smile through getting murdered. It would honestly surprise him if she would be the first one. She didn’t seem tough at all. But then again, nothing about her seemed to be true. So maybe, just maybe.. Even though there was only one way to find out, and they both would be waiting for that day to come. For now, he would behave. Business was business after all. If he could profit from it, from her and their relationship, then of course he wouldn’t kill her. Besides, she indicated that there were more people involved in this, as he had suspected earlier.

”Fair. Just know that I won’t be shipping live cargo, if you know what I mean”, He replied. Hey, even Romeo had certain values. The man cocked his head slightly to the right, his eyes not letting go of her gaze just yet. ”Also, with what criminal organisation am I getting myself and my crew involved with?” He asked. That could be important information after all, and he thought he deserved to know who his employer was exactly.

Allison Lenier

Character sheet

ma mei 07, 2018 7:29 pm
Allison feared little in life. Her biggest fear was probably to ruin her perfect skin. The woman had managed to live for over twenty years without harming her skin, keeping it perfectly fair. No illnesses, no wounds. She took great pride in this and didn’t shy away from showing it off, wearing short skirts, dresses and revealing shirts. One day she’d lose it, would her skin get harmed in a way she didn’t dare think of yet. But, for now… For now she could pride herself in it. And hope that Romeo kept his filthy knife away from it.

Live cargo was the issue. Allison chuckled. That meant vampires would be fine. Vampires weren’t alive. Good. Very good. Not that she expected to need that in the near future, but, who knows? “I’m not planning on hiring slaves. All my people work for… a purpose.” She couldn’t say they worked out of free will, but they were there. Freely. Because she offered them something. It wasn’t always fair, but slavery… Not really.

The following words made the woman raise a brow. Ah well. “The Syndicate. Most of it is… not a criminal organisation,” she corrected him. “We have a bunch of thieves, but most are unaware who they are working for. They get paid by someone else and handle through him.” Informing idiots on their business was bad business, after all. “My name is Allison. I handle most things around here,” she decided to introduce herself. Giovanni was the leader, but she doubted he’d ever meet him, so that was irrelevant. Just like all the other information regarding her organisation. As long as he knew who he was working for, he could do his job. Right?
Romeo Haris

Character sheet

ma mei 07, 2018 8:53 pm

WHAT IS DEAD
may never die

No slaves. He was glad they had come to that agreement. Honestly, there was a price for everything, so if she paid enough he might change his mind anyways. But for now he’d liked to believe he had some values left. There would be certain crew members that would probably protest as well, if they found out what they were shipping exactly. And if there was one thing Romeo didn’t want to deal with in the near future, it was a mutiny on his ship. After he had taken control over the Shark, he had struggled for a while to hold down his dominance on board. The easiest way to get rid of that, was to maroon some trouble makers on deserted islands. The crew he was left with, was very capable though. He wouldn’t want to lose more members, as he would need to replace them. And that was a whole hassle as well. Because nowadays, finding trustworthy employees was a pain in the ass, honestly.

Something she would know as well, since she had come to him with her job. Romeo could be loyal. To a good cause. Or as long as he was paid a fair amount of money. But he wanted to know to who he was pledging that loyalty now. Or to who he was selling his already damned soul. ”Fair enough, Allison of the Syndicate, that is not a criminal organisation”, He echoed, a slightly mocking tone in his voice. ”Let’s talk money”, He continued, his eyes almost gleaming with excitement. If there was one fun part about doing business, it was finding out how much gold it would stash in his treasury.

Allison Lenier

Character sheet

ma mei 07, 2018 9:55 pm
Money. She had expected him to ask for that before even asking what the whole deal was about, in full honesty. Seemed like the guy did have some morals left. Though enough coin could probably get rid of those. That was the way of a pirate, after all. Allison bit her lip, frowned a little bit. Money was a difficult one. She was born and raised in an expensive life and her customers varied from poor and thus easily pleased, to the richest who needed more. She didn’t want to overpay, but she knew underpaying wasn’t an option.

Tell me what you want,” she thus decided. She knew he’d say higher than his minimum price, but they could negotiate. There was always a way of cooperation. Unless his amount was under her expectation, in which case she wouldn’t bother and immediately agree. For an advisor, she needed to spend a bit more time on finances. Luckily this was what someone else generally took care of. All she did was negotiate.
Romeo Haris

Character sheet

ma mei 07, 2018 10:05 pm

WHAT IS DEAD
may never die

Now they had grown used to each other’s company, Romeo finally moved to one of the couches and sat down on it. Without her permission, but he didn’t need that, to be honest. He was quite sure she wouldn’t use that needle on him anymore, not after their conversation. If she only would let him out again after their talk, that would be great. Because he had some reason to believe she was keeping the key on her body, and in no way would he get remotely close enough to her to even try to retrieve it by himself. But she would have no reason anymore to keep him here. If they agreed on a price, he was pretty sure he would walk out of here unharmed any time soon. ”350 gold coins per shipment, no matter the destination. On top of that, a monthly pay of another 100, to reward my loyalty. Which means I’m giving you all the information you want and need”, He suggested. If her non-criminal organisation was as wealthy as she had made it seem, it was a fair price. Right?

Allison Lenier

Character sheet

ma mei 07, 2018 10:23 pm
350. Allison raised a brow. The hundred he proposed per month made her giggle. “That’s a deal,” she instantly agreed. He wasn’t the best in this, that was clearly. She’d rarely need him, so being a smart man he’d have made the monthly pay a lot higher. Just because he would be… Gathering intel. She had expected that one closer to twice as much as he had asked for. But hey. That meant she could give him some generous donations along the way if he worked well. She was sure that’d make way for a better workrelationship. “I’ll make sure you get a list of people you can trust. If you hear anything that might be of remote value, please do tell,” she told him. “I can increase the monthly pay if you keep that up.” A brow was raised as she looked at him. Hopefully that would make sure he’d be on the lookout.

Romeo Haris

Character sheet

ma mei 07, 2018 11:33 pm

WHAT IS DEAD
may never die

Apparently what he asked wasn’t what she expected. She laughed at it, and agreed right away. Too low, probably. But it was good enough for him. Eventually, if he would become too rich, he would only attract unwelcome visitors on his ship. When he traveled, he liked to keep his haul as empty as possible, to avoid getting attacked on their voyage. So she could laugh all she wanted. It was precautions like this one that would keep him and his crew alive. She instructed him a bit further, and he only nodded in agreement. ”Great. Now, we drink, as it is tradition. And don’t try to spill anything on me this time”, He suggested. He wasn’t sure if she kept any alcohol around here. But water would do too, even though he would take it far less serious. After that, it would be time to go. He had other stuff to do as well. It wasn’t because she hired him, that she owned him, now was it?

Allison Lenier

Character sheet

di mei 08, 2018 1:42 pm
Now they had to drink. Allison raised a brow. She’d never understand the people of Vanaheim. They were strange. Almost braindead if you asked her, but ah well. She just shrugged and made her way to the kitchen, to open up a bottle of whiskey and pour two glasses full, after which she made her way back into the living room and held one out to Romeo. She knew she had little to fear from himnow. The money wasn’t here. The money wasn’t even in her possession until she told their bookkeeper to pay whoever needed to get paid. No. If he wanted to get paid, he needed her alive. What a pain that must be. “You’ll make a valuable ally, Romeo,” she spoke with a soft grin.
Romeo Haris

Character sheet

di mei 08, 2018 2:18 pm

WHAT IS DEAD
may never die

A pirate took every excuse to drink. She pulled her brow, but the man only smirked and waited for her to get him some booze. It was only fair, he thought. If she believed him or not, she eventually got up and walked back to the kitchen again. Romeo eased a bit more into the pillows as he waited for her to get back. The familiar golden colour of whiskey looked way better than the glass of water she had fetched earlier. “You’ll make a valuable ally, Romeo,” She said with a small grin around her lips. ”Ally? I thought I was your employee”, He replied. Because honestly, she paid him, she was of no other value to him or his crew. Couldn’t exactly call that an ally. But he took a sip of the whiskey nonetheless, to seal their deal. ”Anyways, I’ll ask you nicely once more. Open that door for me yeah”, He said, with almost a genuine friendly smile on his face.

Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Permissies van dit forum: