welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Zuri Sarkin
Zuri Sarkin
Aantal berichten : 21
IC posts : 7

Character sheet
Residence : Valyria - Archeon

It's only by becoming familiar with poisons that you can make the best antidotes | Open Empty It's only by becoming familiar with poisons that you can make the best antidotes | Open

ma feb 05, 2018 12:56 pm
There are poisons that blind you, and poisons that open your eyes
The numerous smells of spices, flowers, plants and other ingredients where abundant in one of the Alchemy shops in the city of Archeon. Behind the counter of said shop, in the right corner, stood an adult male with light blonde hair, which looked white if the sun shone on it through one of the many windows. His name was Zuri and at the moment, the man was busy chopping various ingredients for one of the potions, poultices and poisons and antidotes that he made. Most of the vials ended up on the many shelves that lined the walls of the alchemy shop. And the rest creations that were made on request.

There were no other employees in the shop, as the man loved to work alone and in silence. The chattering and poking always worked on his, already short, temper. He was nice to the customers, of course, but that was different. They were the ones that made sure he could buy food, clothes, that he could pay the rent. His home was above his beloved alchemy shop, but the times spend there where slim. He gathered ingredients in his spare time, or bought them from other residents. The only time he was in his small home was when he was sleeping, sick or when it was a full moon. The doors would be bolted shut on those nights.

The knife cut the last piece of the flower stem, and the little pieces where put in the cooking pot. Another potion almost done. It only needed to cook for about a day, cool off and be bottled. Zuri was just beginning to stir the pot, when he heard heated voices from outside. Annoyed he drew his eyebrows together, and lowered the heat of the pot. There, now the waiting part started. Meanwhile he would check orders and cut some more ingredients to use in the next potion.

His door was open, a clear sign that the shop was open for business today. It meant that people could walk in easily, some of the strongest odors could clear a bit and that he heard the sounds from the streets a bit clearer. Especially when they where heated voices... And right in front of his shop. And they just kept fighting and yelling. Like right now.

With a deep, annoyed sigh he washed the knife and his hands before stepping outside. He crossed his arms in displeasure and stared at the people loudly bickering, with a scowl on his face. But they didn’t notice him, too caught up in each other. ‘Can’t a man work in peace? Take your argument somewhere that isn’t in front of my shop.’ He said in a clipped tone of voice. It wasn’t a question, nor was it really a suggestion. It sounded more like an order. The sidewalk wasn’t his property, not really, but if they would just leave… It would be better for everyone. He could handle normal talking nut bickering and yelling? No, not really. It worked on his nerves. Now, he just hoped that they wouldn’t get aggressive. Sure he could make a poultice for the worst bruising, but still.. That would mean a poultice less to sell, and more ingredients to buy. It would be a loss of profit. And he didn’t want that. So he sighed again, pinched the bridge of his nose and said, ‘Please.’ Hopefully it made his previous words sound less… provoking.
tag: Open • notes: 587 Words
Athena Reagan
Athena Reagan
Aantal berichten : 200
IC posts : 57

Character sheet
Residence : the forest of everywhere

It's only by becoming familiar with poisons that you can make the best antidotes | Open Empty Re: It's only by becoming familiar with poisons that you can make the best antidotes | Open

ma feb 05, 2018 5:05 pm

Topic Titel/Quote

It was the first time that Athena had overslept. It wasn’t normal. But the day before had been busier than usual. Making her stay up late in the night. But some things had to be done. The woman wasn’t someone to slack on her work. No, you will never see so much passion in someone to work as Athena. The woman loved to kill people, but more specifically to torture the person before killing it. The screams of agony and pain. That was what the young vampire liked to hear.  The breaking of bones where also a lovely sound.

So hear she was walking while the sun was high up in the sky. with her hands in her pockets, protecting it against the rather cold weather. Even when the sun was shining was the cold still stronger. Athena decided to go to a shop that could make smoke bombs. This could also be done at her home, but for now she didn’t had the right ingredients. So she had not much of a choice. Hades in his Timber wolf form walked loyal next to her.  Because of that most of the people stayed away from the ginger haired girl. Not wanting to get close to the wolf, who seemed to like showing is sharp teeth to everybody that got to close.

Two man seemed to have a big argument. Something that normally wouldn’t matter, if it wasn’t for the fact that they stood in the way of the shop. The Shop Athena needed to be. Both the two man didn’t know that this wasn’t a smart choice. Irritation was clearly showing on the female with hair in the color of fire. The fact that those two didn’t even listen to the shop owner complaining made it worse. “Can i pass?” she asked nicely. Trying to first stop them with words, altho clear from the beginning it would be no use. People who know the woman her temper watched. Knowing she won’t let to go for much longer.

Her eyebrow were pulled together. Her poison green eyes got harder.  Without any hesitation the woman grabbed both the head of the two bigger men.  Slamming their head so hard against each other that one of the mens nose made a cracking noise. Meaning his nose was broken. Both immediately k.o “ Well that made them shut up” she spoke with a teasing smile. “ I hate people who are way to noisy for their own good” With a huff Athena stepped over the two unconscious bodies. With her gleaming eyes the woman looked at the shop owner. “ I will clean this up later, if they aren’t awake when i'm done” Almost looking innocent, people would even doubt that she just smashed the head of two grown men against each other. With a nod she walked in his shop looking around in interested, while the wolf followed behind her. “So… i like a few smoke bombs. I don’t know if you still have some leftovers or have to make them? I like them in top quality. “ Her body was held stiff, her chin a bit up. Showing that she was here for business.

Zuri Sarkin
Zuri Sarkin

Character sheet

It's only by becoming familiar with poisons that you can make the best antidotes | Open Empty Re: It's only by becoming familiar with poisons that you can make the best antidotes | Open

do feb 08, 2018 4:59 pm
The two men in front of him didn't seem to hear him, and if they did, they just ignored the alchemist. Great. It soured his mood even more. He wouldn’t call for guards or any other form of authority, because that was just petty. And he was anything but that. That action would also spread like wildfire, it would turn into a gossip and it would change and turn into something that didn’t happen. So no thanks.

He was just about to raise his voice, when he heard a woman speak. But again, the two men gave no reaction. Before he could even open his mouth, the woman grabbed both men their heads and smashed them together. Zuri blinked three times, before he focused his attention to the redheaded woman with the vibrant green eyes, as she was addressing him now. ‘It did indeed. And I do too, but alas, me smashing their heads together is not an option. Bad for business.’ A small smile tugged at his lips as he spoke. His eyes went to the timber wolf at her side after, and unconsciously he did a step backwards. ‘With the force you used.. I doubt they’ll wake up soon.’ He answered her next words quite dryly. Once she was done talking, the woman walked in his shop and he followed suit, making sure he didn’t get close to her canine companion. She was a customer, apparently, and he let his previous annoyance go. Wouldn’t do any good if he snapped at a customer. And he was quite glad that she showed up, cause the two men were silenced

He went to stand behind the counter, took in her appearance, and scanned his shelves while thinking about her request. ‘I’ll have to look in the back. And I assure you ma’am, I only make and order, top quality.’ Was his truthful and proud answer. The man was a perfectionist to the core and he wasn’t entirely sure if he had some smoke bombs still lying around. But he was sure he had the ingredients. ‘Please, wait here for a moment.’ With quick strides he went into the back, grabbed his notebook, read his notes, and looked around. Ah, yes, there on one of the top shelves where three smoke bombs. He grabbed them and walked back to the woman and her wolf. ‘I still have three smoke bombs for you ma'am, if you’d like some more you’d have to wait for a bit. I can make them, as I have all the ingredients, but it will take about one hour and a half to get them ready and in working order.’ He wouldn’t ask what she needed them for, he never did. He just made what the customer wanted, even poison, He didn’t care about what people did, he just wanted happy customers. It meant they would tell others about him  and/or come back themselves, and that was good for him. ‘Was there anything else you needed?’ Was the question he asked last.
tag: @Athena Reagan• notes: 503 Words
◊◊
Athena Reagan
Athena Reagan

Character sheet

vr feb 09, 2018 2:27 pm

Some people are meant to be broken. Imperfect. Chaotic

There where whispers everywhere. Gossip half of them true and half of them false. The question is what is right and what is fake. For the fire colored hair female didn’t matter. She never was interested in other people their opinion. The only opinion that mattered where that of the few people she trusted. Not even a handfull. The vampire didn’t mind. Who needs a lot of people as friends? Humans because they don’t live long. But when your a vampire you don’t keep track of all your friends. At least Athena didn’t.

After seeing that she didn’t had enough stuff at home, Athena walked through the city to buy some. Two man seemed to be in a heated discussion. Nothing special. It wasn’t for the woman to walk to those men. It was because they stood in front of a shop. A shop that she needed to get access to. It seem that even the shop owner was getting annoyed with their arguing. Athena being the o so innocent woman tried to get their attention. Nothing. Irritated crossed her face and acted on it. Grabbing the man and slamming their head against the other. Maybe a bit to hard…?

A soft chuckle rolled over her lips “ Glad i could help” She only did it because she needed to pass. Not to help people. He was right making her sigh. “ I know…” Not happy at all and walking in his shop, asking for a few smoke bombs. It would better be top quality. Every owner would say it is top quality. She will look at it for herself. For a few seconds she thought what to do “ If it is possible i like 7 more. So in total 10 bombs. Also if you have paralyse poison i like to take a bit of that too.” the female vampire noticed the posture of the owner to Hades. So being to good girl she is, looked at the timber wolf. The animal seemed to understand and walked out the shop. Laying just next to the door. Now the owner could relax and focus properly. Athena wouldn’t like it if he made a fault because of Hades. “ I will wait for the bombs. And if they are as good as you say, then you will see me more often.” His shop was the closest the her home.

Zuri Sarkin
Zuri Sarkin

Character sheet

zo feb 11, 2018 1:05 pm
'They won't trouble us, thankfully.' Was his answer to her sigh. He followed her into his shop and listened to her request. So after grabbing three smoke bombs he asked if there was anything else she wanted. He nodded. ‘7 more, all right. Coming up. And I have some paralyze potions left. How many would you like?’ was his next question and he grabbed two from the shelf carefully. ‘About three drops are enough to paralyze a human being for about two hours at the most. I wouldn’t use too much, as that could paralyze the heart muscles and the muscles in the throat too much, and that would kill them. Except… if that is your intention of course?’ His tone was light, almost teasing with a hint of a serious undertone. He watched as she sent the wolf outside, and he relaxed. He could work in peace now at least, without having to keep an eye out on the animal. His lips quirked up at her comment. ‘Well then, I’m already looking forward to seeing you here more often, ma’am.’ It came out sounding a bit flirty, and proud.

‘I’ll get to work on your smoke bombs.’ Where his next words, accompanied with an easy grin. But his tone was all business again. He walked to his work table, grabbed all the ingredients and got to work. ‘Feel free to take a seat on one of the wooden chairs, or feel free to walk around and come back later.’ He added, without looking up from his work. He mixed all the powders before adding the rest, and put it in small leather satchels when they were done. It took a bit longer then he estimated, but they were all done and in his top quality. Now he hoped she thought they where top quality. He bound them all together carefully. ‘All done. Just throw them and a cloud of smoke shall appear. I don’t think I have to tell you this but, handle them with care.’ He put the smoke bombs in a protective cloth before putting them on the counter. ‘Together it will be 550,’ He told her. ‘525 for the smoke bombs and one paralyze potion.’ Was his clarification. ‘Was this all or was there anything else?’ He asked, again. Some customers thought of something last minute. And if she did not need anything else, he’d know soon enough when she told him.
tag: @Athena Reagan• notes: 406 Words
◊◊
Athena Reagan
Athena Reagan

Character sheet

di feb 13, 2018 8:03 pm

Some people are meant to be broken. Imperfect. Chaotic

the shop was like any other shop. It did has some things that are better from quality, but that was to expected. The man was well known in the village so he would have a lot of customers. The wolf next to here was bored. He wanted to stay at home, but since she got ambushed the wolf stayed even closer to her. Not that she mind, he was nice company. They could communicate through their minds, so speaking out loud is most of the time unnecessary. And people would give her weird glances if she just talked with the wolf. with a soft move she let er vingers slide through the fire red locks, pushing a few strands away from her poison green eyes. The woman smirks deviously at his words. Leaning on the counter to get closer at him. Her glowing eyes looking straight at him. “Ah you got me.” It was spoken in a teasing tone. But the question still remains if it was to kill or not to kill. “Give me so that I can get away with it for at least a month.” The female vampire hadn’t pulled back just yet, listing to his next words. A soft amusing laugh rolling over her lips. “Hmh, me too dear” With a soft nod the vampire sat down on the wooden chair. With one leg over the other and arms crossed against her chest.

With a stoic expression Athena looked around. There were a lot of things on display. It was a good thing she let Hades stay outside. The wolf would sometimes forget he gets bigger. Bumping occasionally against some things and rather hard. Big change things would fall down. The man came back, pulling her out of her own thoughts while standing up again. Giving him 560 on the counter “Keep the change.” With a wink the woman turend around to the door. Twisting the door handle but seem to open it. Frowning and huffing annoyed she tried again. A few seconds passed while she seemed to stare at the door. “Are you serious?” After hearing the thoughts of Hades. “So…” the woman began, turning around and leaning against the door “ It seems that the two man that were k.o are awake sooner then expected and creating more havoc. Somehow they blocked the door.” That was all she say. Her words dripping with annoyance. Closing her eyes to keep herself calm. “It seem you have my company for a bit longer.” The only thing they now could do was wait for two to man outside to calm down, and cleaning their mess up. If that happens. One big ‘if’.

Zuri Sarkin
Zuri Sarkin

Character sheet

do apr 05, 2018 3:20 pm
Zuri had listened to her request and made enough work that it would indeed past about a month. Once everything was ready and on the counter, he told her the price, which she paid. "Thank you, and hope I'll see you again." He grinned lightly at her, before leaning against the counter to watch her leave. But she didn't. Zuri frowned, while looking at her now still form. "Something wrong?" He listened to her words and nibbled at his lower lip before walking to the door himself. After trying the door handle and also coming to the conclusion that the door indeed wouldn't open. He pushed his shoulder against it, hoping it would help but to no avail. With a deep sigh he looked at her. His light grey blue eyes looked at her curiously. "It seems like you're right. I can't say i mind your company but.. I'm curious about some. How did you come to the conclusion that the two gentleman woke up and blocked the door in the process?” his gaze was locked on her immense Bright Green eyes. "And since we're stuck here, can I offer you something to drink?" he asked next while gesturing to the kettle on the fire. "I promise, I didn't boil anything deadly in it."
tag: @Athena Reagan• notes: 224 Words
Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Permissies van dit forum: