welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Allison Lenier
Aantal berichten : 1191
IC posts : 1131

Character sheet
Residence : Brightwater Keep

We are not human - Pagina 2 Empty Re: We are not human

wo mei 09, 2018 11:05 am
Romeo wasn’t pleased. The blonde couldn’t care much less than she did and was only paying attention to what she saw happening. The man stood up and she bit on her lip while smiling. “Romeo,” she spoke. Her brown eyes sparkled in excitement. It was in moments like this that her innocent appearance shined the most. With her twinkling, brown eyes she looked like a child who had just been given a puppy. Or, who just got the news that Disneyland was on the planning soon. It was pure excitement. Pride filled her up and she clapped in her hands excitedly.

You’re standing. How’s the pain?” Allison asked. It was difficult to contain the excitement in her voice. It seemed like it had worked so quickly, so… perfectly fine. Where the man had seemed in serious pain seconds ago, he stood up now. Anger had become more important than the pain and it only got Allison more excited. Alchemy was, after all, the biggest joy in life when you were capable of adjusting a recipe. Making it your own.
set fires just to watch them burn
Romeo Haris
Aantal berichten : 373
IC posts : 289

Character sheet
Residence : Rhoynar

wo mei 09, 2018 11:28 am

WHAT IS DEAD
may never die

Now the pain was fading away fast, all his emotions turned to anger. He was fucking pissed at her. He had no idea what the fuck her deal was, but she had crossed a line right there. Who did she think she was? How did she dare to think she had the right to inject him with something and then ask him all those irrelevant questions? His attitude was threatening, as if he could punch her at any second, but she didn’t seem to care at all. No, if anything, she seemed even more excited. Brown eyes shining as his would when he saw a chest filled with gold coins.

“You’re standing. How’s the pain?”

Those words threw him off. Surprised he looked down, then turned his head to look around. As if he didn’t remember how he got up in the first place, and he had to confirm what she was saying, was true. The man shook his head slowly. ”The pain is.. Is gone”, He answered, thunderstruck about that simple fact. But that didn’t mean he would forget what she had done earlier. He crossed his arms and fixed her with his gaze. ”Explain.”

Allison Lenier

Character sheet

wo mei 09, 2018 11:38 am
He seemed surprised. Romeo looked down and answered that the pain was gone. He didn’t speak of any other side effects, meaning it… It worked! If she had looked like a child who received a puppy earlier, now she looked like a child who had been gifted a unicorn. Her smile went from ear to ear and she paid little to no attention to his anger, only taking a single step backwards when it seemed to radiate off of him. No matter her current euphoria, she wasn’t quite planning to be punched in the face, after all.

It’s a pain killer I created,” she explained, as he had asked of her. Calling the tone of her voice pride, would be an understatement. It was as a mother whose child just became President. She felt like she could see the future. “It’s quite… strong.” Again, that smile on her face. As if what she had done here wasn’t completely socially unacceptable. “So how is it? And your head? You’re feeling well, yeah?” She felt like… a champion. And Romeo was her labrat.
Romeo Haris

Character sheet

wo mei 09, 2018 2:00 pm

WHAT IS DEAD
may never die

His anger soon made place for.. Curiosity? This was new, and he wouldn’t say he particularly liked that she was experimenting on him, but it was quite amazing to experience. He wouldn’t admit that out loud though. Besides, he still had no idea what exactly she had been injecting him with. So he demanded an explanation and luckily for her, she quickly started talking. She sounded pretty proud of herself. God complex. A sigh slipped from his lips as he relaxed his muscles again. He inspected his body again, the wounds were still there, but they felt numb. He touched the raw skin, poking around for a bit where he had experienced the most pain earlier.

Nothing. ”I’m feeling fine. No headache, no pain at all”, He said with a little nod. Whatever it was, it was working damn well. He looked up at her again, a slight frown on his face. ”Don’t ever fucking do that again though. You will regret doing things to me without my permission, I swear. This is a warning. I don’t appreciate people touching me out of nowhere”, He said with an authoritative tone in his voice. She got lucky twice now, but even he didn’t know when the day would come she would run out of that.

Allison Lenier

Character sheet

wo mei 09, 2018 3:02 pm
He was okay. No headache, nothing. Allison had to keep herself from doing the OA-dance as she felt happier than she had felt in a while. Finally something seemed to be going well, seemed to be going her way. Not something, or someone, getting in her way or something she hadn’t anticipated. No. It worked. It was perfect. She had made a deal with the devil and the result had paid off. And man, it felt good.
That’s amazing.

His next words made Allison raise her brow. It managed to reduce her smile, but the remains were still there. “So you’d rather sit here looking like a bruised piece of shit, hurting all over?” She laughed and held her hand towards him, showing him the syringe. “I’ve seen the look on your face last time I picked up a syringe. You’d be too fucking stubborn to accept the help.” Even if she had refused to tell him that he’d be the first one to try. “So how about you sit down and tell me if you want water or something else, because you’re staying here for a bit.” She needed to keep an eye on this man. In before everything went to shit and the potion would end up killing him after all. An hour or so should be plenty.
Romeo Haris

Character sheet

wo mei 09, 2018 6:51 pm

WHAT IS DEAD
may never die

For some reason she thought he was hilarious, as she was laughing at almost every comment he made. The man clenched his jaw and subconsciously tensed his fists together. While he was being serieus for once, she thought he was just joking around. While he clearly needed her to believe him. He knew what could happen if she kept on pushing him, and it wouldn’t be pretty.

”Don’t fucking act like you know me. If you had told me it was a painkiller, then I might have agreed. I would consider myself tough, but I don’t like to suffer either. If there are other options, sometimes I gladly take them”, He scoffed. If she would keep assuming how he needed to be treated, then she would get hurt. Maybe bad enough for this remedy to not work. It wasn’t like he cared about her well-being that much, but frankly he’d rather stay on her friendly side. He was keeping her safe, in his own and twisted ways. Setting borders that she shouldn’t cross if she didn’t want to end up dead. Romeo finally sat down on the couch again, trying to relax into the pillows. ”Can I get a snack or nah?” He asked. He didn’t know if it was the stuff, but he sure was getting hungry.

Allison Lenier

Character sheet

wo mei 09, 2018 7:22 pm
Might have. Sometimes. Keywords, and perhaps the only important words, that came out of Romeo’s mouth right now. “I’ve dealt with enough man in my life to know they never accept help,” she spoke, softly shaking her head. She had no faith in them at all. Too stubborn to accept help, too stupid to realize. Lucky for her, there were very few people she actually cared for enough to help out. That she had decided to help out Romeo, was strictly business.

He asked for food. What a fucking guy. Allison rolled her eyes and headed to the kitchen, to look around. She didn’t have much as she tended to eat out. She wasn’t big on, well, eating in general. A meal in the evening and a light breakfast was what she lived off of. Nothing uncommon for people in their time, though those with money like she probably had a fuller kitchen. A sigh sounded as she found a pack of cookies. Well. That’d have to do. She poured two glasses of water and threw the cookies his way as she walked up to him, to put one glass on the table and take place on the same couch, raising a brow at the guy.

So who the fuck did you piss off?
Romeo Haris

Character sheet

wo mei 09, 2018 8:11 pm

WHAT IS DEAD
may never die

Of course she always knew exactly what to do and say. She was all-knowing, super smart and had hella experience. Romeo rolled his eyes at her words, but decided to keep his mouth shut. She just wouldn’t budge, and he had no energy to be dealing with this right now. Besides, something about staying on her good side. If she stabbed her allies with needles, he didn’t even want to know what she did to her enemies. If he could only have a snack right now, he would be a nice boy and shut up while he waited for her to let him go from this stupid experiment.

A package of cookies was catapulted his way, and he caught it mid-air. He ripped open the package soon enough and grabbed one of the cookies. “So who the fuck did you piss off?” She asked after she sat down, and he swallowed before talking (yes, he has manners sometimes). ”Ever heard of the Priests of Sol, living on Sunfall?” He asked, speaking the name with a certain loathing tone.

Allison Lenier

Character sheet

wo mei 09, 2018 10:28 pm
The Priests of whose mom? Allison raised a brow when Romeo had asked her the question. Her interest in religion had always been very non-existent, so it was no surprise that she had no clue what the hell he was going on about. “Never heard of them. If you got beat up by priests I am going to be severely disappointed,” she spoke, immediately sounded interested.

Had he broken his faith? Her eyes went past the guy and she sighed. He didn’t look like a priest. Or someone involved with priests. Though he did look like trouble, which was all religion ever brought. Though she vaguely remembered him talking about that Drowned God figure, what in the seven hells that might be. She had never heard of it outside of Romeo’s talk with the blonde. Seemed like they had been pretty interested in it, though. As long as he kept his religion far away from her and her business, it was all good. The only God she’d obey was Giovanni.
Romeo Haris

Character sheet

wo mei 09, 2018 10:40 pm

WHAT IS DEAD
may never die

“Never heard of them. If you got beat up by priests I am going to be severely disappointed,” Of course she hadn’t heard about it. To be honest, the less people knew about those lunatics, the smaller the chance they would take over the main land. So he wasn’t actually annoyed or anything. Romeo shook his head before answering. ”No, I wasn’t beaten up by a priest”, He said with a sigh. She had such unrealistic expectations. ”I kidnapped one of them and tied her down on the beach. I was watching how the tide slowly came for her”, He continued, a nostalgic smile around his lips as he remembered how the priestess was begging for her life.

”She was a sacrifice, an offering, to the Drowned God”, He clarified. He looked at Allison for a second, to see how she would react to that. Would she judge him, again? ”But at the right time I let her go. She would serve a bigger purpose, spread the word and put the fear into her fellow priests. So I guess the news has reached the main land now, and those guys wanted to take revenge”, He shrugged. They could try whatever they wanted. He would not back down from his mission.

Allison Lenier

Character sheet

wo mei 09, 2018 11:17 pm
Romeo explained what happened. It sounded like something she would have done, in all honesty. Turning the people against them was a better plan than fighting the war on your own. Only problem in his plan was that he had clearly been caught. And they had made clear that they didn’t agree with his actions. The thought alone sent a shiver across her spine. Her skin was… Well… Almost perfect. Except for the palm of her right hand, she had done pretty well. And those scars were barely visible.

So. It seems like you succeeded, then,” the woman spoke, clearly still interested. “What is your plan with these priests? Just get rid of them because of their different faith?” She could assume now that they didn’t believe in the same God he believed in, so that was probably what had been the issue here. See. Gods brought nothing but trouble and still people seemed so eager to believe in them, to put their lives on the line for them.

Romeo Haris

Character sheet

do mei 10, 2018 12:00 am

WHAT IS DEAD
may never die

While he was sitting here, he might as well enjoy this hour long break from his daily business. Eating cookies, talking a bit. He would almost say he was being a normal human being for once. If it wasn’t for the subject they were talking about. It was obvious how he still enjoyed the memories of his little trip to the beach. Completely twisted, of course. Who would ever try to drown someone on purpose, to satisfy a God? Well, he sure was one of those people.

It didn’t seem like she judged him though. Good. He didn’t take criticism on these kind of things particularly well. ”Convert them, get rid of them, whatever it takes”, He shrugged. ”And then loot their precious cathedral and burn the remains to the ground”, He continued with a grin. Destroy every last memory about this fake god, as if he never existed in the first place.

Allison Lenier

Character sheet

do mei 10, 2018 2:04 pm
And they said she was insane. Romeo seemed impressed with himself as he spoke, explaining what his plans were. Allson sighed, shaking her head a bit as she realised she was talking to a maniac here. Not that she was any better, but two maniacs working together sounded like a more dangerous deal than she had bargained for.

So that’s your plan? You don’t think they’ll just come for you, kill you and tell the people that their damned God has it all under control?” She raised a brow as she spoke. As far as her knowledge with churches went, the people following them were sheep. To actually influence them, they needed to see something with their own eyes. They needed to feel that their God wasn’t real and that their faith was a lie. They’d crumble, look for something new. Pathetic sheep.
Romeo Haris

Character sheet

do mei 10, 2018 2:40 pm

WHAT IS DEAD
may never die

Apparently she wasn’t as excited over his plans as she was about her own little experiments here. Not that he cared. ”You don’t know anything about their god, or mine, do you?” He replied. She probably didn’t believe in anything at all. What a shame. What was a human without faith? What purpose did she have in life that made it worth living? ”Their god is far from violent. I’m pretty sure he doesn’t allow it either. It’s not my intention to fight them. It’s more.. Sabotage. Prove their followers that my God is the only true God”, He explained. Why was he trying to make her understand though. It didn’t seem like she took him serious anyways.

Allison Lenier

Character sheet

vr mei 11, 2018 3:45 pm
Allison raised her shoulders when Romeo told her she knew nothing about his God or theirs. “I’m not one for religion,” she simply explained. She felt little to no need to explain to him that religious people, in her eyes, were a bunch of sheep. Sheep waiting to be slaughtered by someone who wasn’t blinded by an untrue faith. He went on about how their God was far from violent and that he wouldn’t allow it. How he wanted to sabotage them rather than to fight them. Allison sighed, but she could get behind that. “It looks like you’re failing at it,” she disagreed. “If they weren’t violent, why do you look like you got beaten to a pulp?” The woman raised a brow. Fear made people violent. Would they listen to their God if the fear was about losing Him? Religion turned people violent, even if the religion itself wasn’t meant to be.
Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Permissies van dit forum: