welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Gast
Gast

Man or a monster Empty Man or a monster

vr mei 25, 2018 2:55 pm
I have tried to send you quite some letters, turns out the raven I send for you has lost it's head on the way. Can't count on any creatures these days. Perhaps I have to send some summons to bring you these letters. How is the journey? The castle is very dull and quiet without your presence. I am busy planning a royal feast as I told you before. Expect an invitation soon from me

Larethian Akesh.

Freyja Skarsgård
Aantal berichten : 656
IC posts : 375

Character sheet
Residence : Falkreath, Hillerød

Man or a monster Empty Re: Man or a monster

vr mei 25, 2018 3:03 pm
Dear Larethian,

I was already wondering if you forgot about me that fast. Yet I know you're a very busy man, what your letter confirmed again. The journey is alright, but I have to say I miss Archeon already. I'm looking forward to the invitation for the feast, another reason to come back soon. You might as well deliver it to me in person when the time comes.

Freyja Skarsgård
Gast
Gast

vr mei 25, 2018 3:06 pm
How can a man forget what beauty the north has brought me? Some things have kept me busy but between my work I always manage to get some time for other 'things'. I can definitely understand you miss the heath here but the north must be beautiful during spring and summer. Perhaps i'll bring the invitation there myself on horse. Or by a wyvern. I'm a man of surprises you could say.

Larethian Akesh.

Freyja Skarsgård

Character sheet

vr mei 25, 2018 3:16 pm
Dear Larethian,

How does a person manage in almost making me blush through a piece of paper? You almost sound like a poet in that first sentense. I indeed miss the heat of Valyria, but not only that, of course. The north is beautiful, but it cannot compete with certain things I’ve seen in the south. Maybe I got too spoiled there. I’m aware that you’re a man of surprises, something you showed me very well. I’ll tell my archers to not shoot you out of the air when you come by wyvern.

Freyja Skarsgård
Gast
Gast

vr mei 25, 2018 3:28 pm
If you ask me, Silvian has put his influence on me. I've 'learned' some things from him ever since you've left. So I already apologise if my words don't come over the way I want them too. Perhaps I have to take some more lessons.... You are quite surprising yourself. But I don't think your archers will be happy if I take you for a ride on one of the wyverns.

Larethian Akesh.

Freyja Skarsgård

Character sheet

vr mei 25, 2018 3:40 pm
Dear Larethian,

He has a good influence on you, give him my compliments on that. Perhaps we could take some lessons together when I’m back in Archeon, I always wanted to have a creative skill like that. Although I’m not sure if I’m the right person to learn it. They indeed won’t be happy, but wasn’t it you that tought me that I’m the lady of that city and all decisions are mine to make?

Freyja Skarsgård
Gast
Gast

vr mei 25, 2018 3:45 pm
He is, perhaps he has to transfer his talent on us some more. I can ask him to help us when you are back in Archeon. I sincerely cannot wait when that will happen. You indeed have to make your own decisions. You are the leader of that city, so act like a leader. I hope things will be better for you when you get back in Hillerod.

Larethian Akesh.

Freyja Skarsgård

Character sheet

vr mei 25, 2018 4:05 pm
Dear Larethian,

Your words are forcing me to think again, which is good. Sometimes I tend to forget those kind of things. I hope everything is going to be alright when I get to the north again, so I can try and be the leader I truely want to be. Maybe it’s bad to write such thing, while at the same time I’m thinking how bad I want to return to the south. Tell me, Larethian, is it bad?

Freyja Skarsgård
Gast
Gast

vr mei 25, 2018 5:19 pm
I dont see it as a bad thing. But you have to set your city and its people on the first place. They need your protection. But I can understand why you want to go back. So again. Dont feel bad about returning to the north. You'll visir the south soon enough.

Larethian Akesh.

Freyja Skarsgård

Character sheet

vr mei 25, 2018 5:25 pm
Dear Larethian,

Thank you. Really, that's all I can say right now. But you're right, I'll be back, just as I promised. I'm starting to notice that after every night it takes longer for our letters to arrive. A depressing thought, in some way. Anyhow, how is Djinn doing? I kind of miss her as well.

Freyja Skarsgård
Gast
Gast

vr mei 25, 2018 5:30 pm
Don't thank me. I have to thank you for showing me how to have fun for once. Djinn is missing her partner in crime. So I take her with me and Ra now and then with only a halter. She enjoys being outside the city walls but having some company would have been better. Where are you currently? Last note took me a few days.

Larethian Akesh.

Freyja Skarsgård

Character sheet

vr mei 25, 2018 5:42 pm
Dear Larethian,

You shouldn’t thank me as well, and you need to know I would do it all over again. It’s good to hear you take her out from time to time. Give her a hug from me, and an apple to Ra, or to both because Djinn would probably get jealous. We have left the waters of Valyria and are currently sailing through the last part of the river, soon we’ll be reaching the sea again.

Freyja Skarsgård
Gast
Gast

vr mei 25, 2018 6:00 pm
of course I will spoil the horse until you get back to Valyria. So she may be a little fatter when you return. Good excuse to make more rides in the desert i'd say. Hope you wont have any storms on your way. Let me know if you need anything.

Larethian Akesh.

Freyja Skarsgård

Character sheet

vr mei 25, 2018 7:05 pm
Dear Larethian,

I'm already looking forward to those rides. It seemed like yesterday that we made a little tour through Valyria. Strange how time flies. My captains told me there is a big chance we'll encounter some storms at this time of the year, kind of terrifying to be honest. But at the moment I'm fine, and your letters are the only thing I need to get to these dreadful days at sea right now..

Freyja Skarsgård
Gast
Gast

vr mei 25, 2018 7:24 pm
I promise you that as soon as you are back we will jump on our horses and go for a good ride. Besides, there is a lot about Valyria that I haven't showed you yet.. I hope the days will go a bit faster now you are at sea and that the storm may calm down.

Larethian Akesh.

Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Permissies van dit forum: