welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Freyja Skarsgård
Aantal berichten : 656
IC posts : 375

Character sheet
Residence : Falkreath, Hillerød

Man or a monster - Pagina 2 Empty Re: Man or a monster

vr mei 25, 2018 7:52 pm
Dear Larethian,

Another deal, seems we’re still good at making those. I challenge you by this for a race when I get back. You and Ra versus me and Djinn. Is there even more then everything you showed me already? I’m sorry it took longer for this letter to arrive to you, but we got into some troubling weather and I thought that I’d rather not risk the bird getting hurt.

Freyja Skarsgård
Gast
Gast

vr mei 25, 2018 7:59 pm
Are you alright? I'd be glad to accept this challenge and see where it leads us. The only advice I can give you right now is to; practise, practise a lot lovely lady.

Larethian Akesh.

Freyja Skarsgård

Character sheet

vr mei 25, 2018 8:04 pm
Dear Larethian,

Yes, I’m alright, thank you for asking. Only the sails seemed to have some damage, but it’s not something we cannot repare. I suppose the bird got to you unharmed? And oh, practise I will for sure. You better not sabotage Djinn by feeding her even more apples.

Freyja Skarsgård
Gast
Gast

vr mei 25, 2018 8:13 pm
Good to see that everything is fine there. You know you can always ask for help if you are in trouble. The bird got to me but it was too exhausted to fly any further. So I'll be sending you this mail by a hawk. He's the fastest I have so the mail should be quick. I'll feet her an apple everyday until you will return to me.

-Side note: The bird can bite.

Larethian Akesh.

Freyja Skarsgård

Character sheet

vr mei 25, 2018 8:18 pm
Dear Larethian,

You know I had to encounter your bird before I was able to read the side note, do you? It flew straight into me and almost lost your letter in the proces. Clumsy hawk you have there. That are a lot of apples, so I’d better come back quickly, before she becomes as round as an apple herself.

Freyja Skarsgård
Gast
Gast

vr mei 25, 2018 8:45 pm
I always knew that bird was good for nothing other than catching some rats and mice. My apologies for his behaviour. I already grew attached to her so I will keep an eye out on her. Don't want to make your mare upset and unhealthy.

Larethian Akesh.

Freyja Skarsgård

Character sheet

vr mei 25, 2018 8:56 pm
Dear Larethian,

The crew was quite happy for him to catch some mice at the ship in his time here. We should’ve been using the hawk before, the letters seem to get through a lot quicker. And well, in the end she is still your horse, living on your property. I only stole her heart away, I suppose.

Freyja Skarsgård
Gast
Gast

vr mei 25, 2018 10:04 pm
So now he is handy huh, You can keep him for a while if you want too. But not too long. Or I will miss sending you letters. She is yours, I only take care of her and make sure she stays healthy until you will return. Besides, Ra is also attached to her right now.

Larethian Akesh.

Freyja Skarsgård

Character sheet

vr mei 25, 2018 10:14 pm
Dear Larethian,

At first he wasn’t but now he kind of is. This letter took some time, because I allowed him to stay for a while before I wrote you back. I better not let Rannveig find out I found another mare somewhere else. Ra and Djinn sound like a lovely couple together, I hope she hasn’t forgotten about me before I get back.

Freyja Skarsgård
Gast
Gast

vr mei 25, 2018 10:16 pm
Good, if he doesn't return then I at least know that he is in good hands. I'd like to meet the mare one day. Perhaps a visit to the north in the summer would be a nice idea. It would be quite the difference to feel the temperature there.

Larethian Akesh.

Freyja Skarsgård

Character sheet

vr mei 25, 2018 10:25 pm
Dear Larethian,

I’m sure she would adore you, who wouldn’t, though? You should pay the north a visit in the summer. It will still be cold, but I doubt if you would like it here in the winter. Besides, our harbour can get frozen and you wouldn’t be able to leave anymore. Not that I would mind, really.

Freyja Skarsgård
Gast
Gast

vr mei 25, 2018 10:35 pm
I'd say it is another deal then. Perhaps we have to make a list to get track on the deals we are making. Because I cannot remember them all. The north must be a serene place to be in the summer. I have heard most parts of the snow are gone by then.

Larethian Akesh.

Freyja Skarsgård

Character sheet

vr mei 25, 2018 10:51 pm
Dear Larethian,

A list would be quite handy. It would surprise you to see that Hillerod barely ever loses all of it’s snow, even at summer. It must be because we are the highest city on the map. We’ve had summers in what the icicles were still hanging from the castle walls.

Freyja Skarsgård
Gast
Gast

vr mei 25, 2018 11:10 pm
Then perhaps we have to move to lower ground. Meet halfway between Falkreath and Skorravir perhaps? If you want cold you take a step north and if you want warmth you take a few steps south. Should work out fine.

Larethian Akesh.

Freyja Skarsgård

Character sheet

vr mei 25, 2018 11:13 pm
Dear Larethian,

I wish it was that easy for me to walk around Falkreath, though. He’d probably find out that I’m not behind my walls and come after me. After all he’d surely love the blood of a Skarsgard on his hands. I’m sorry for the depressing content of this letter, the days at sea are starting to feel longer then before again.

Freyja Skarsgård
Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Permissies van dit forum: