welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Crescent Morrigan
Crescent Morrigan
Aantal berichten : 29
IC posts : 21

Character sheet
Residence : Brightwater Keep

Gracefully broken Empty Gracefully broken

zo nov 19, 2017 2:49 pm
dear father,

You have been gone for some weeks now and mother told me you probably won't be coming home for a year or something, but you will, right? I hope you didn't forget what you promised me when you came home the last time. If you indeed forgot: you promised to come get me and take me on your next trip. I am looking forward for your response, because I am worried that something might have happend that it takes you so long to get here.

crescent morrigan
Asher Morrigan
Asher Morrigan
Aantal berichten : 758
IC posts : 559

Character sheet
Residence :

Gracefully broken Empty Re: Gracefully broken

di nov 21, 2017 2:16 am
Dearest,

I’m deeply sorry it took so long for me to come back, and I’m afraid it’s going to take a little longer yet. Something happened, and I’m currently in no shape to travel to Brightwater Keep. I am doing fine, though, so please don’t worry about me. I clearly remember my promise to you, and I intend to keep it. It will just have to wait a little longer.

Take care of your mother for me, will you?

I will be home soon.

- your father
Crescent Morrigan
Crescent Morrigan
Aantal berichten : 29
IC posts : 21

Character sheet
Residence : Brightwater Keep

vr nov 24, 2017 10:15 pm
dear father,

What happend that you aren't able to come back to Brightwater Keep? Mother found your letter, and she told me it was only one of your many excuses. Is it? She said you don't really care that much about promises, so I hope ours is different. I decided that I don't want to live in Brightwater Keep any longer. She took my knife, I took it back this evening, without her knowing. Father, please help me to get to Isla de Juegas. Or I am forced to find a way on my own.

crescent morrigan
Asher Morrigan
Asher Morrigan
Aantal berichten : 758
IC posts : 559

Character sheet
Residence :

zo dec 03, 2017 1:10 am
Dearest,

There was a little fallout with one of my captains, but I took care of it. I got hurt and haven’t been able to walk for a while now, but as soon as I can, I will be on my way to you. My promises to you mean the world to me. Please, listen to your mother. I know she can be harsh, but she knows what’s best for you. Stay where you are, I’ll be there before you know it. Just, please be patient.

- your father
Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Permissies van dit forum: