welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Lexa
Lexa
Aantal berichten : 559
IC posts : 503

Character sheet
Residence : Mothers watch

I'm not afraid of the dark. Empty I'm not afraid of the dark.

ma jan 22, 2018 4:00 pm
fiercer than fire
Calm down, calm down, calm down… While the woman looked like she had everything under control, nothing was less true. She was almost glad that she had to focus on calming her breathing down, as she’d rather not think about the future too much at this moment. Most people in her position would have been happy, probably. But the young woman wasn’t sure. More than anything, she was on edge. The past few months had been rough on the woman and this was something that was written on her face, even though the black face paint tried to hide it.

It was pretty late when she entered the village. With her torch in hand, she got off her horse. He’d be fine here - someone else would tie him up later. All she wanted was some food, a nice, warm bed and a nice, cold glass of fresh water. But, for now she couldn’t find the energy to stand. With her back to the wall, she let herself sink down to the ground, sitting there with one hand on her forehead, letting out a deep sigh. Her Cougar pup, now six months old, curled up against her side in hope of keeping her warm, but it wasn’t much help anymore. She could feel her eyes close and didn’t have the energy to fight it anymore, so she gave up and started falling asleep, sitting on the ground in the middle of the village. What a beautiful mess.
tag: whoever
notes: sleepy wrap equals sleepy lexa
Ace Breckinridge
Ace Breckinridge
Aantal berichten : 47
IC posts : 8

Character sheet
Residence :

I'm not afraid of the dark. Empty Re: I'm not afraid of the dark.

ma jan 22, 2018 9:22 pm

Topic Titel/Quote

Ace was supposed to leave. He had visited his father after 7 months. But now it was time to leave again. For a moment the young man didn’t want that. Not it matters anyway. He told the captain he wouldn’t stay for long. The man took always pride in his words. Never breaking any promises, unless it was needed. With a soft sigh escaping between his lips, he looks around. It was rather dark, something the man liked. The stars shone bright in the sky. The moon glowing softly on his own. With the stallion next to him, Ace walked farther. He hoped to arrive at the docks, early in the morning. Not later than noon. The horse could handle it, that he was sure of. Ace only buys horses that he is sure they could handle long distance. After ruffling through his own hair Ace saw something in the dark. It wasn’t that good to see from the distance he was now. So with a bit curious about what it was, the young man walks closer. Soon it was clear. A horse a woman and a pup…

It took at least a minute before Ace had a decision. he wasn’t someone who likes to be in company of other people. He took pride in just watching from the sidelines and keeping an eye on everybody. But as he is in a good mood, after seeing his father he would make an exception. He carefully took her dog and put it on the back of his own horse. After that he put one arm under her legs and one around her back, picking her up without much effort. He took the reins of both horses, hers and his. It wasn’t as easy as it sounded. While keeping an eye for not waking her, he also kept an eye on the two following horses so they wouldn’t bump into him. It took some time, but eventually he arrived at an inn. A young boy who worked there, and seems still to be awake took the two horses to put them in a warm stable behind the inn.

The boy put the little pup in the lap of the female in Ace his arms. Just like that he walked inside the warm house. After a few words, Ace took a key from the man behind the bar for his room and ordered some food for two, to bring to his room after an hour. The stairs where rather difficult with a woman and a pup in your arms, but he did it. He gently put her in bed, pulling the blanket over her rather cold body. The pup was layed next to her head. It was surprising that neither of the two had woken up. It seems they both are very tired. He himself didn’t need sleep. Most of the time he just can’t caus he has insomnia. There are ofcours moments he could get an hour or two sleep. But almost never more then 3 hours. So with nothing to do then wait, Ace closes his eyes. For others it would seem he was asleep, but sadly he was not.

Lexa
Lexa

Character sheet

ma jan 22, 2018 11:13 pm
fiercer than fire
Slowly, the brunette opened her eyes. The smell of her Mountain Lion pup comforted her, even though the beast had been nothing but friendly towards strangers - she wasn’t the best guard pet and Lexa hoped this would change, or she’d walk around with a damn cat that offered no protection or whatsoever. At least the pup told her when someone got close… usually.

But apparently the pup had been just as tired as she was and had allowed a stranger to take them somewhere else, because she realized this was not where she had fallen asleep. The woman grabbed a knife off her belt and sat straight, staring at the guy that would seem to be asleep. She crawled back, putting her back against the wall, looking around. It didn’t look like she was being held hostage, or anything. No… actually. Wasn’t this..? Yeah. This was the inn. But why - and mostly how, without waking her up - would a stranger bring her here? She cleared her throat, hoping this would grab the attention of the stranger.
tag: Breck Jr
notes: - - -
Ace Breckinridge
Ace Breckinridge

Character sheet
Residence :

ma jan 22, 2018 11:47 pm

sleeping beauty

It was rather a surprise for Ace, to find a woman in the night in the middle of the village. It was clear that she was exhausted just like the little pup that was in her company. Ace just had to struggle with the choices he got. Helping her in a warm bed, or leaving her so he could be on time back at the ship. It’s not that Ace isn’t a gentleman, he is. But it’s just not in his nature to just help random people. He keeps himself separated. The man was rarely seen in the company of other people. He was only seen with the pirates that are on the same ship as him. Eventually he took his decision of taking her to an inn. Not the easiest task.

After putting her in the only bed in the room, Ace puts himself in a chair. The only thing the man now could do, was waiting. So he closed his eyes. Not even trying on sleeping, knowing it is an almost impossible task. The moment he heard movement, Ace knew she was awake but still kept his eyes closed. Only when she cleared her throat, opened Ace is dark blue eyes. Not much of an emotion was seen on his face. With one glance outside the man spoke up. “ You haven’t slept that long it seems… Thought you need it longer.” it was a simple sentence, without any explaining much. “eat” was the next words that rolled over his lips. Not an order, but a bit close. His eyes trained on the food that stood on a little table just next to the bed. His arms crossed over eachother, showing he won’t talk unless she ate it all. Of Course probably sharing with the little ball of fluff. “Is it your custom to just sleep random in the middle of a village?” It wasn’t a question, he knew very good the answer. It was a rather skeptical fact he stated.

Lexa
Lexa

Character sheet

di jan 23, 2018 10:43 am
fiercer than fire
When the man told her he thought she’d need more sleep, Lexa sighed. “I do, but I can’t,” she said, her voice cracking from tiredness, as she got told to eat. Her eyes moved towards the food that was placed on a table and without a second thought, she grabbed the plate and took a bite. Oh, holy Mother. She could only hope that this man wasn’t trying to poison her, because her entire body was screaming for some food. She lived a busy life, so tiredness was nothing new to her, but this had been extraordinary. She felt like her knees couldn’t hold the weight anymore and like she could pass out any second - like she had done a bit ago. She needed more rest, but who had time for that…? Certainly not her.

When he spoke again, the woman sighed once more. “I’ve… had a long trip. I was just glad to be back home,” she explained. He spoke to her in a way she wasn’t used to - did he know who he was talking to? Did he just not care, or was he unaware? No matter what, she felt no need to change this and she looked at her food. “Thanks.” She said it quickly, softly and put some food in her mouth as quick as she had said it. She really needed to get her shit together, didn’t she… Being carried into an inn room by a stranger. Hopeless.
tag: breck jr
Ace Breckinridge
Ace Breckinridge

Character sheet
Residence :

di jan 23, 2018 12:46 pm

sleeping beauty

His eyes were closed. His breathing slow and steady. almost like sleeping. Sadly not. While waiting for the female to wake up, Ace just sat there. The man didn’t have anything else to do. He thought it would take at least a few hours before she would wake up. Looking at how tired she looked, it was clear the female didn’t get much sleep. The question was, why. What did she do to make her that tired. So damn tired, to just fall asleep in the middle of a village. almost not caring who would find her. A rather dangerous thing to do. It was the shuffling in the room, that made Ace aware of the awakeness of the woman. Opening his dark eyes.

He pulled an eyebrow up after her statement. “Well, better do. Before you fall asleep again, in a place more dangerous than a simple village” Not that he much cared for her well being. It wasn’t his problem, but still it seemed he couldn’t help it and just putting her in a bed. Safe from wandering eyes or hands. Although after seeing her knife, it was clear she could handle herself just fine, when awake of course. An amused grin found his lips, sensing she would almost make a moan after seeing the food. Not only tired, but clearly also very hungry.

“It was clear it was a very long trip” Why else would she fall asleep in a village instead of an inn just a few meters away from her. He doesn’t react much op her thanks, only a soft nod with his head. “ Is it life threatening your travel? Do you have to be somewhere that is so damn important?” His tone low like always with not many emotions in it. “ If not, then it is better your rest a bit longer. You got lucky i found you and not some creep.” He told her, arm still crossed over each other. “Seeing your knife, show you can handle yourself. but that’s only when your awake. Which you were not. Who knows where you could have been if not for me” it was clear that the man didn’t want to show his ego of. In contrary, he didn’t show much interest.

Lexa
Lexa

Character sheet

di jan 23, 2018 12:57 pm
fiercer than fire
She could’ve been dead and she was very much aware of this fact. Enough people hated her, or wanted her life for other reasons. But, she wasn’t. One more sigh left her mouth, as she took another bite. She had managed to eat most of the food and put the plate on her lap. The cat, who had seemed asleep, instantly jumped up and rushed to eat whatever remained on her plate, while she turned her gaze towards the stranger.  

The destination most likely is,” she answered. “But you’re right - I underestimated the travels. It has been a long time since I traveled by myself,” she admitted. It was rare that she snuck out and disappeared for two months - normally she’d take a guard or two, an advisor and who knows who else tagged along. But, not this time… No. This had all been on her, and only her. This had been something she could not share, something that she had to take down into her grave with her, if that’s where this journey led her. And she wouldn’t be surprised.

The way he spoke to her made clear he had no clue who she was and she felt little need to change this. This was good. It was almost like she was a normal citizen for once. No one here to ask anything - she was just… allowed to rest. She could barely remember the last time this was the case. A faint smile pulled the corner of her lip as she looked at him again. “You’re right. And for that I thank you.” She looked at her pup, patting it over its head as it ate. “What were you doing out that late?” she decided to ask, putting away the plate and getting herself into a slightly more comfortable position again. If the guy had wanted to hurt her, he would’ve done so already. For now she could rest.
Ace Breckinridge
Ace Breckinridge

Character sheet
Residence :

do feb 01, 2018 6:02 pm

sleeping beauty

His eyes was casted on the woman before him, that seem to sigh softly. Who knows for what. Probably knowing what could have happen, if he hadn't picked her up from the ground. But what's done is done. No use on keeping that in mind. It's in the past anyway, and nothing happend. So she was lucky. As expected the food he got for her, was gone in an instant. He already figured she would have been rather hungry. Why else would she lack the energy to find an inn. The young man pulled an eyebrow up. Her destination dangerous? He couldn't help to be curious, but keeps his lips closed. It was none of his business anyway. Her next words suprised him a bit, but then again it wasn't seen on his face. Instead he sighed softly. " You should take better care of your health, don't want to see you getting sick" He was still a doctor, so he couldn't help to rebuke on her wellbeing.

Her thanks was taken by the man with a almost unseen smile. If you looked very good, you could see it. His Blue eyes just stayed dark. He unwrapped his arms while looking outside. " My plans were to go back to the ship" Ace turned back to the woman. " Something i will have to postpone becaus of a sleeping beauty" It was a simple nickname simply he gave her. Not to compliment her, and not to make her blush. It was just something that would keep him to remember her. He sees so many people as a surgeon. "My name is Ace " he introduces himself to the woman. Having the descend to give her his name. The man full of tattoos stood up so he could put the dinner plate away. "Hope that you won't get hurt on your destination, i won't be there to pick you up again" Only now it was clear that Ace was very curious to what would be so dangerous.

Omg sorry zo'n flutje D;
Lexa
Lexa

Character sheet

di feb 06, 2018 4:00 pm
fiercer than fire
She should take better care of her health, the man told her. A faint smile crossed her face and she sighed once. “If only life was that easy,” she said, shaking her head a bit. No, she had so much to do… So many people to care for. As long as she could stand, she had to put them before herself. Her advisor would tell her to calm down, probably. Tell her that they couldn’t be helped by her if she’d collapse. But, her advisor wasn’t here. And thus the brunette made stupid decisions and showed that she was truly only a young girl in her early twenties, forced into a world no young person would ever be ready for. But, it was tradition. And no one ever said traditions were any kind of smart.

The man told her he was planning to go back to his ship, but that this was postponed by a ‘sleeping beauty’. She shook her head and smiled a bit, stroking her finger over her eye, before looking at it. “Hah.” Yeah, sure. She probably looked like a drowned raccoon at the moment, as Romeo would’ve lovingly told her if he had the chance.
The guy introduced himself and Lexa hesitated for a second, but nodded. “Lexa,” she decided to say. He didn’t seem to know who he had been talking to. That, or he didn’t care. If it was the first, he might realize after hearing her name. Or, he still might not. A part of her hoped he didn’t, yet she was curious if he’d even care. “Don’t worry, I can take care of myself.” While her voice sounded confident, it also cracked in tiredness, totally ruining the credibility of the words she spoke.
So tell me, Ace. What are you doing in Vanaheim? Not a popular location for someone who’d rather spend time on the water.” She raised her brows. There was some trade, but Vanaheim definitely wasn’t a popular stop.
notes: ♥️
Ace Breckinridge
Ace Breckinridge

Character sheet
Residence :

di feb 06, 2018 7:49 pm

Topic Titel/Quote

The man was silent. It wasn't in his nature to talk a lot. Only saying thing when they were needed. Maybe that's why people think he hates conversations. Always keeping them short, not caring what others think about him. Ace stood up while opening the window to get some fresh air in the room.  It was only a small window, letting just enough of light inside to keep the dark away. The room was the only one that was available. “Life is so hard as you make them to be. “ he spoke with a low voice. “If you keep acting up like now, you will only make it harder. As i am a doctor, i hate to see how badly people treat their own body.  Pathetic really”  Its something the young man hated. Got it from his own father.

“Ah… your Lexa” He leans against the wall behind him. “You do know some people would pay very much to catch you, right?” Ace tilt his head to the side, watching her closely with his dark blue eyes. “Ofcourse you can take care of yourself. You have gotten this far. But the fact that you lay outside exhausted and very hungry means your luck is up.” A smirk on his face. His eyes didn’t seem to laugh with the smirk. It was clear from the beginning that the tattooed man didn’t care for the bounty on the woman's head. He got enough money. "Hm i only came here to visited my father who lives around this part. LIke you guessed i indeed prefer the sea." Shrugging his bulky shoulders. With only two steps he stood in front of her. Bowing his body a bit closing their distance to only a few inches from each other. His finger running over her cheek getting a small layer of paint on his fingers. With a deviously grin on his lips the muscled man spoke up. “ Maybe you should rub the paint off, don't worry you look cute even with all this over your face.” His smirk only grew more. “ But knowing woman, i think you would rather wash if off your face.” He pulled his body away from hers and points to a second door behind him “ that’s the washroom, Take your time.”

Laatst aangepast door Ace Breckinridge op wo feb 07, 2018 2:46 pm; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Lexa
Lexa

Character sheet

wo feb 07, 2018 2:39 pm
fiercer than fire
He knew her name. He told her that many people would pay a lot of money for her and she smiled. “You might be right, but you might be wrong.” She shrugged. “Vanaheim has an interesting reputation - most would rather stay out of a war with the people who would defend their Mother. We’re not a regular Kingdom.” She shrugged. If someone killed her, he did not become the next leader. No, this person was already decided by the Mother, this person would be picked by tradition. They would gain nothing by it, but the chance for a worse leader. Most other Rulers rather saw Lexa on the throne than someone hungry for war. And they were right.

When the guy said he was here to visit his father, she raised a brow. She wondered if she knew the guy, but… probably not. There were enough older men in the villages, she could never know all of them. Most she knew faintly, having seen their faces once or twice, but nothing more than that. The only ones she had interacted with on multiple memorable occasions, were the doctor and her advisors. “Should spend some more time at home with your dad,” she said, smiling faintly. “Mother’s Heart can use all the strong, healthy men it can get.

‘You look cute even with all this over your face,’ he said as he ran his finger over her cheek. Her eyes widened a bit and a slight, red gloss appeared underneath the black paint, as she jumped off and walked towards the bathroom, making a small ‘pff’ sound as she disappeared in it. She sighed, gazing at the mirror. What an absolute weirdo this guy was… Another sigh, while she ran her fingers through her hair. Or, at least, tried to. It was an absolute mess. Her gaze fell on the shower and she sighed once more, looking at the closed door behind her for a second, before she bit her lip. She decided to turn on the shower. She could definitely use it right now.  
tag: breck junior
notes: ♥️
Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Permissies van dit forum: