welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Valdimárr Guðfriðr
Valdimárr Guðfriðr
Aantal berichten : 120
IC posts : 23

Character sheet
Residence : Seere

Date - My bloody valentine. Empty Date - My bloody valentine.

di feb 13, 2018 10:45 pm

It was rude to go one a date and not bring a present. It was only fair to go look for onne. He wanted it to mean something and he wanted to make sure that the other wouldn’t forget it. “Look what you’ve done! Now there are-,” he took a deep breath and swallowed the rest of his words. There was nothing to worry about. Blood was not that bad. Or was it? It was something natural, so it would be fine. Unless he was meeting a newborn vampire, then it would end in death. Not the worst thing that could happen.

He always liked the warm feeling of blood on his cold skin. That small part of his body felt alive when that happened until the blood dried out. “Don’t worry, you can die knowing that I don’t blame you.” Valdimàrr patted the man on the head before letting go. Like a doll, he fell, already dead. While he let go of him, he pulled something out and put it away in a small grey box. “Thank you for your service. I’ll make good use of this.” He bowed for the corpse and was now holding the box underneath his arm. Out of one of his pockets, he grabbed a handkerchief and started rubbing the blood off, using his saliva when it didn’t go away.

With the present in his hands - which were clean again - he was waiting for his companion. A sly smile danced on his colorless lips, while blue eyes scanned the surrounding. Valdimàrr was sitting on a low wall, which was still too high for normal people to get up easily. There weren’t many people around, but every now and then he saw someone. Yet never the person who he was waiting for.

For a short moment, he looked at the box from which the box was starting to leak. It was dripping with love. Pure love. Straight from the heart.

Clothes

Sierra
Sierra
Aantal berichten : 217
IC posts : 175

Character sheet
Residence : Brightwater Keep, Rhoynar

Date - My bloody valentine. Empty Re: Date - My bloody valentine.

zo feb 18, 2018 12:40 pm
MY BLOODY VALENTINE

It was almost sixteen years ago when she arrived in Isla de Juegas. And in these sixteen years she never left the island. She was bound to her duties as a courtesan and therefore not allowed to leave the island or even the town. However, a few days ago Charlotte asked her to go in her place to Brightwater Keep. Sierra reacted surprised. Did they really trust her to go? It would be a great opportunity for her to leave Isla de Juegas for good and flee to another place. Build up a new life without a master who owned her and told her what to do. Nevertheless, Sierra still didn’t know what do to. It seemed to logical to stay escape from her old life the moment she arrived in Brightwater Keep, but it would be weird not to live in The Rose and on the island. The circumstances at the pleasure house weren’t that bad. Moreover, escaping from slavery would mean she probably would never get to see Asher again.

It was the day after she arrived in the capital of Rhoynar. It was dark when the ship sailed into the harbour of the city, so Sierra and some others that were employed by her master went directly to a stay in the centre of the city. Today she had some appointments. The first one was not part of her tasks here. She was going to meet a man. Sierra had no idea who this man was and how he looked like. The only information she had was the location and time where she could find him. Dressed in one of her most gaudy dresses she walked through the city. She arrived at the agreed location. Now she had to find out who this man would be. There weren’t too many people around, so it shouldn’t be that hard. Her eye fell on a man sitting on a low wall holding something in his hands. He had to be the one she is supposed to meet right now. ”Are you Vladmar?” she asked him, not sure if she pronounced his name correctly.

Valdimárr Guðfriðr
Valdimárr Guðfriðr

Character sheet

ma apr 02, 2018 11:20 pm

With ease he jumped of the wall and landed on both his feet like it was nothing. He was curious as to whom would be his date. It wasn’t like he was using this to find someone, it was more for his own amusement. Some would think the person he was paired with was unlucky. They were probably right.

He saw how she came closer and he let a smile appeared on his face. One thing was for sure, she wasn’t looking too bad. It is always more fun when your playtoy date is good looking.

His jaw dropped and if it was possible it would’ve hit the floor. Was she joking? No, it didn’t look like she was. “No I’m not,” he told her. “Yet, if you are looking for a Valdimárr, then I’m at your service.” With a small bow he handed over the package he was carrying. “A little Valentine present.” There was a large smirk on his face while he looked at her with amusement. Maybe it was more fun when she didn’t know who he was exactly.

From here on he didn’t really know where to go, but maybe they could go and eat something. Or at least she could eat something and he… if he was really hungry he could also feed.
"Sierra, am I correct?" His bright blue eyes found hers.

Clothes

Sierra
Sierra

Character sheet

vr apr 06, 2018 8:10 pm
MY BLOODY VALENTINE

You could say that dating men was her job, and therefore maybe her expertise. Nevertheless, it was different this time. Not only because the date wouldn’t take place in The Blooming Rose and end up in bed for sure, but also the setting was completely different. Sierra had no idea who she was about to meet. She only knew his name. At least, that was what she thought.

When she finally saw him sitting on a wall she was kind of relieved. At least it was not an old man who was looking for a young girl to wed. The guy noticed her and smiled, while he jumped of the wall he sat on. Apparently she mispronounced his name, as he wasn’t Vladmar, but Valdimárr. ”I am sorry, my mistake,” she admitted. Remembering names was definitely not a talent she possessed. Valdimárr brought her a small package and told her it was a small Valentine’s gift. Men that bring gifts, that wasn’t something she was used to. Normally, the only gift she got was a bit of money for her services, which eventually ended up in her boss’ pocket. Sierra accepted the gift, which was packed in a box. She once heard that it was disrespectful towards the person who gave it to open a present right away. Therefore, she decided to leave it packed and open it after the date. ”Thank you, but it wasn’t necessary.” Sierra never thought of bringing a gift herself.

Unlike Sierra, Vladimárr knew her name and also how to pronounce it correctly. ”Yes, I am,” she confirmed. Sierra wondered where he came from. Vladimárr did not really sound like a Rhoynish name. Also, his looks weren’t typical for this area. Despite of that, Vladimárr was definitely good looking.  

Valdimárr Guðfriðr
Valdimárr Guðfriðr

Character sheet

zo apr 08, 2018 9:54 am

It didn’t happen that often that people didn’t seem to know him, but that often changed when they knew his name. Yet she was so innocent that she’d never heard of him. The poor soul. “It’s not an easy name to remember.” This was going to be great.

After he’d handed over the gift he folded his hands behind his back. He felt like a real gentleman. This was not his first date. He had a lot of them in his long life. Yet this was more special and he was actually looking forward as to how it would end. It didn’t happen that often that something new happened.

When she told him it wasn’t necessary, he shrugged. “Don’t worry, it was no trouble.” There was a big smile on his face while his eyes were looking at the package she was carrying in her arms. Waiting for her to open it. Yet she showed no signs that she was actually going to open it. “Sorry, it might be a bit- wet. That does mean it’s fresh and trust me, it’s very fresh.” With his hand, he gestured to the box. He was looking forward seeing her face when she saw what he’d given her. It was a great valentine present. People should be jealous. Not everyone got such a great gift. Actually, she should be very pleased to have him as a date. Not everyone got to say they went on a date with the Chief of Seere and get to live afterward. No, it mostly ended it the other becoming his dinner.

Clothes

Sierra
Sierra

Character sheet

ma apr 09, 2018 1:38 pm
MY BLOODY VALENTINE

So far, so good. Until now, Valdimarr seemed like a nice and friendly guy, which was a relieve to her. Sierra was kind of stressed before she came her. Scared that she would end up with an old and crotchety man, but Validmarr appeared to be neither of them. Still, this could change as she only knew him for a few seconds now. But the first impression was always the most important one.

Sierra was still holding the unopened gift she received from Valdimarr. She desperately wanted to know what was inside, but didn’t want to be rude, and especially not in front of her date. Till now, she could only guess. Valdimarr mentioned that the content of the gift could be a bit wet, but it was fresh, really fresh.  She didn’t notice it before, but the package felt indeed somewhat moist. What could it be? There was one way to find out. With one hand she tried to untie the ribbon that was holding the gift together. Now she had to remove the lid of the package. For a few seconds she questioningly stared at Valdimarr, but he was just standing her, probably waiting for her to open his gift. He seemed to be very confident about what he was giving her. Finally, she removed the lid of the box and took a glance at what was inside. ”What the fuck is this?!” she said a bit startled. Whatever is was, it was covered in blood, which could only mean one thing, it used be from a living being. Sierra didn’t know what to think of it, but realized it could be a normal gesture from whatever he came from.

Valdimárr Guðfriðr
Valdimárr Guðfriðr

Character sheet

zo apr 22, 2018 10:18 am
We all eat lies
when our hearts are hungry
His present was perfect if you’d ask him. A beautiful representation of what Valentine stood for. Love and from where came love? Your heart. He should do things like this more often. Going on date, participate in things. It was an interesting way of meeting new people.  The best part about this was that she didn’t have a clue who he was.

A grin appeared on his face, showing his canines. Her reaction was what he’d hoped for and he loved it. This was the kind of impact a gift like this should have on a person. “Can’t you see?” he asked while placing a hand on his chest where his heart had once been beating. “It’s a heart full of true love,” he said almost poetic.
Maybe her fun was over, but at least he was having fun. It didn’t matter if she didn’t appreciate it. As long as he himself had a good time, he was happy. “I had to borrow it from someone, pulling out your own heart is a little difficult. That and mine is...let say not like the one I gave you.” He folded his hands behind his back and looked her straight in the eye.

Would she be disguised by the present he gave her? Or would she think he was lying? Maybe she thought it was a cow’s heart. Even though those were a lot bigger than those of normal humans. It also didn’t send the same message, because a cow didn’t love. Not that way at least.

Sierra
Sierra

Character sheet

zo apr 22, 2018 12:13 pm
MY BLOODY VALENTINE

It took her a while before she realized that the gift was a heart. A heart that used to belong to someone. As far as she could judge it looked fresh. Like it was ripped out of someone just a few hours ago. Why would someone give her a gift like that? Maybe it was a normal gesture in some regions.  Nevertheless, it wasn’t a gift she would hope for. A glance at Valdimar showed her that he could only grin while looking at her. He told her that he borrowed it from someone, as ripping it out of his own body was kinda difficult. Sierra didn’t really know what to do. Was he a psychopath? A murderer? Or was this part of his culture? It was probably better if she would never find out. ”Thank you,” she murmured. Sierra walked to the wall and placed the gift on top of it. Although she wasn’t afraid of blood, she didn’t want to hold it any longer. ”What is the plan?” she asked when she faced him again. Leaving was what she wanted right now, but she didn’t want to be rude. How often did she have the possibility to meet a man like this outside her work. Maybe it was something she had to get used to.

Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Permissies van dit forum: