welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Lexa
Lexa
Aantal berichten : 559
IC posts : 503

Character sheet
Residence : Mothers watch

Violent candy - Pagina 4 Empty Re: Violent candy

wo mei 09, 2018 10:58 pm
fiercer than fire
There was the question. He echoed her words and asked how the others die, which made her look down. For a moment, the images flew by again and she focused her gaze on the view, just to not have to look at Romeo while she spoke. “They get killed.” Her voice was… soft. Something that wasn’t quite how the Commander tended to speak.

It differs per Commander. Some let them do something before, like reach the top of a mountain at night. Then the survivors battle,” she explained. Romeo knew how dangerous Vanaheim could be. They had encountered a monster. “But the more traditional Commanders… Let the children fight instantly. They face the children they grew up with,” she explained, softly again. She still looked at the view, but clearly didn’t see it anymore at this point. A faint smile appeared on her face. “I tried to get out of there for a while and… find a solution. Or maybe I was just escaping to host a conclave and see these children murder eachother.
tag: Mr Peasant ~
notes:~
Romeo Haris
Aantal berichten : 373
IC posts : 289

Character sheet
Residence : Rhoynar

wo mei 09, 2018 11:37 pm

WHAT IS DEAD
may never die

After his question, she avoided his gaze by looking in front of her. The air was loaded with a feeling he had never quite felt in his life before. Not with others, that was. Vulnerability. “They get killed.” She replied softly, the words thickening the air even more. Romeo was subconsciously holding his breath, so he slowly let it go while she continued her explanation. It was hard to imagine. Violence was a big part of his life, ever since he had been a kid himself. But it felt almost barbaric, the things she was describing. They were just children. Probably very capable of fighting, but killing their peers? It was extreme.

A silence settled between the two, as he played with the bottle in his hands while processing the information. For the first time in his life, he didn’t know what to say. Because he felt like whatever he would come up with, could potentially hurt her. And for once, he did care about that enough to keep any comment to himself. ”I honestly don’t know what to say”, He said, as soft as she had been talking. For a second he leaned against her with his shoulder. ”I’m sorry.”

Lexa
Lexa

Character sheet

wo mei 09, 2018 11:52 pm
fiercer than fire
It seemed like she had managed to impress Romeo, which was quite a feat in itself. She felt how he leaned against her for a second as he told her that he didn’t know what to say. She shook her head, smiled a bit. “I’m sorry for bringing it up,” she mentioned, taking the bottle out of his hand and taking a sip. She could use it more than ever at this moment. She leaned back a bit, holding the bottle towards him again so he could take it.

My advisor will kill me if she knew I was sharing this with an outsider,” she smiled, shaking her head at the thought of Arawn. She loved the woman. It was one of the few people on this world she’d trust to do the right thing, no matter what. She knew that if it was the best for her people, Arawn would stab her through the heart. And that was exactly the kind of person she needed by her side. One that valued her people over her Commander, even if the two had been acquainted for as long as they were.
Romeo Haris

Character sheet

do mei 10, 2018 12:55 am

WHAT IS DEAD
may never die

They both were a MessTM. Romeo completely lacked the social skills to know for sure how to react to this. He had no idea how to handle it, so for once in his lifetime he actually admitted he was speechless. Just to avoid making it worse. He didn’t know why he was so considerate about her emotions, but he wouldn’t question it all too much either. “I’m sorry for bringing it up,” She simply said. And that was enough. End of subject. He would never mention it again. She took the bottle and drank, and he did the same when she offered him the bottle. It was almost empty, they had been drinking a lot. He could feel it in his head.

“My advisor will kill me if she knew I was sharing this with an outsider,” She then said, while shaking her head. Romeo chuckled amused. ”Then she better not find out”, He replied casually. While they were up here, it felt like they were connecting a lot, and he had to admit he was enjoying it. So naturally the next question was blurted out before he really thought twice about it. ”What is she like?” He asked. He wondered who this woman was, who had earned the right to call herself an advisor to Commander Raccoon.

Lexa
Lexa

Character sheet

do mei 10, 2018 1:04 am
fiercer than fire
She could honestly say that it was the first time in her life that she had shared her doubts with anyone like this. Shared her pain, even just a little bit. And Romeo seemed to be unable to respond to it. It was quite common for someone to just assume the Commander was chosen like any other, but once they realised it took killing her own friends, they often backed down. She was labeled a Savage, a heartless creature. But in a situation like that, where no matter what happened, the same amount of people would die. Wouldn’t you fight for your life? If the only option was ending up in Hell?

Romeo asked what her Advisor was like and a smile appeared on her face. “Arawn has been my friend for… ages.” Lexa seemed to be thinking back, remembering when exactly she had met the woman. It felt like decades ago. “She would’ve made an exceptional Commander. It’s like she quits living her life for them, even more than I do.” Being a Commander was not an easy task. Something everyone seemed to forget. With more influence from outer countries, it seemed like more of her own youngsters started lacking respect. As if she hadn’t experienced a thing, was just a random chosen woman. It saddened her.
Romeo Haris

Character sheet

do mei 10, 2018 1:14 am

WHAT IS DEAD
may never die

His question made a smile pop up around her lips again. Thank the Drowned God. He was pretty sure the both of them couldn’t really take any more sadness tonight. Luckily he was able to steer a conversation a bit, manipulate the situation well enough to save them both this time. Normally he wouldn’t do that to her, as he was always curious about what she had to say anyways. It felt like he could learn from her, so he let her say and do whatever she wanted. But this time he couldn’t keep himself from doing it. With all the results he had hoped for.

”Sometimes it’s good to be a little selfish though. Gotta have some fun in your life. I mean, has she ever had alcohol or nah?” He asked, passing the bottle back to her. It was still a miracle that Lexa was drinking here with him, but he couldn’t teach every Child of Vanaheim how to drink, right?

Lexa
Lexa

Character sheet

do mei 10, 2018 1:19 am
fiercer than fire
His words caused her to nod. She knew. She was aware. Especially her advisor should be able to. Unlike Lexa, the woman didn’t have the responsibilities she had. As long as she was there when she was needed, it would be fine. She would be good to go. But instead, Lexa left her alone in Vanaheim. Tricked into being a Commander without actually being one. She felt for Arawn, but had been selfish enough to get out for a while. To stop being suffocated before it would’ve been the end of her. Because, truthfully? Maybe that was the biggest reason she left in the first place.

I think she needs to get laid.” Words Lexa should’ve never spoken. Words said by the alcohol. Words that would kill her if Arawn- Oh boy. “Oh god don’t tell her she’ll fucking end me.” Lexa’s eyes widened, before she started laughing. The idea of Arawn realising how she had been speaking of her… Oh, boy, was it terrifying. But she wouldn’t. And Lexa, Gods forbid, actually trusted Romeo. He was a friend. She hoped he didn’t want her to be stabbed in the face by her own advisor.
Romeo Haris

Character sheet

do mei 10, 2018 1:33 am

WHAT IS DEAD
may never die

Even though she nodded, he knew it would take a whole lot more for her to actually follow his advise. See, now he was an advisor too. On how to have fun and live a little. Because he sure knew how to. If he was in the mood, that was. Couldn’t always have fun. Some days he was just way too paranoid, too triggered, too angry. But today, today was a good day. “I think she needs to get laid.” Lexa replied, words that made him lift his head off of his arms again. In kind of shock he stared at her. She told him never to mention what she just said again, because it would for sure be the end of her. And then she started laughing.

But the man was too shocked to laugh too. ”She needs to get what? Don’t even fucking tell me y’all don’t have sex for fun in Vanaheim”, He exclaimed. "Y'all are beyond saving I swear", He sighed, while shaking his head. Now he got why they were all so uptight and wild though. It all made fucking sense now.

Lexa
Lexa

Character sheet

do mei 10, 2018 1:48 am
fiercer than fire
The realisation that she outed herself only sank in once Romeo asked his question. Well… I mean… To be fair…! “I don’t have time for that,” she immediately replied, kind of shocked at Romeo’s line of thought. Oh no! This wasn’t meant to be turned on her. She shook her head. “I’d never… Not with just someone,” she followed. No. She had had one love in her life and that hadn’t lasted all that long. Vanaheim wasn’t the easiest place.

But, our people are free to do as they please. So is Arawn, but,” she spoke, clearly trying to get the subject off her back. “I just wish I could give her my rank. She has worked harder than I have for it.” She spoke quickly, kind of butchering some of the words because of the alcohol. No, no. This conversation had taken a turn she didn’t like. Quickly, talk about Arawn again! That was so much better! The slight blush on her cheeks was something she completely blamed on the alcohol, as she refused to look at Romeo. For fuck’s sake.
Romeo Haris

Character sheet

do mei 10, 2018 2:00 am

WHAT IS DEAD
may never die

The shock eventually faded a bit, and he immediately saw the humour of the situation. Oh, this was better than finding a chest full of gold. Especially her reaction to it. It caused a slight smirk that only turned into a wider grin the longer she was talking. As she was trying to talk fast, mixed with the alcohol she had consumed over the past hour, she was stammering a bit. She quickly tried to turn the conversation on another subject again, but he wouldn’t just let her do that. Oh no. No no. This had potential. She was already avoiding to look at him, but if he was not mistaking he could see the slight shade of red on her cheeks. She was embarrassed.

Now he only wondered how far he could push this. ”You have time now though. You’re not too occupied with Commander business, are you?” He said, casually. Very innocent advice. ”And not with just someone, hmm..” He continued, falling quiet for a second as if he was thinking really hard about it. But he already knew exactly what he would say after the brief pause. ”Aha! Yes, of course. You know me quite well now, don’t you?” He suggested, trying his hardest to sound as serious as possible. She wouldn’t say yes, he knew that, but merely suggesting would probably make her feel uncomfortable enough for him to get a good laugh out of it.

Lexa
Lexa

Character sheet

do mei 10, 2018 2:07 am
fiercer than fire
She was the Commander of Vanaheim. Emotions had no toll on her. She was strong, almost bred for what she did. She held a dagger before she learned how to handle a fork. She had fought for longer than she remembered how to speak. The girl had fought for what she had her entire life and was well-known for her strength. Both physically and mentally. She had survived the Conclave, she had survived the Queen.

But for a second right here, right now, she felt like she was going to either die herself, or push Romeo off. Her head colored red as he spoke and her mouth made a straight line as she pressed her lips together, making a high-pitched noise in shock. “Oh! You. No. Romeo! Fuck off!” She thought she was going to embarrass Arawn, but damn had she been wrong. Her head probably hadn’t been this color of red since the day she was born.
Romeo Haris

Character sheet

do mei 10, 2018 2:18 am

WHAT IS DEAD
may never die

For some reason he had been blessed with the perfect set-up. It would be so easy, almost too easy. It wasn’t even really a challenge anymore now, but he wouldn’t let the opportunity slip either. This was, by far, one of the best nights of his life. A rollercoaster of emotions and events, but with the best possible ending. Romeo bit his lip in anticipation of her reaction. It took her a second to really process what he had said, but when it hit her, he could see how the shade of red was getting much worse.

“Oh! You. No. Romeo! Fuck off!” She exclaimed, and he finally lost it. Romeo started laughing, so hard that he had to hold his own stomach because it was hurting so much. It took him a solid five minutes to calm down enough to be able to speak again. ”Holy fuck Raccoon, I’m dead, I can’t breathe”, He said, trying to catch his breath again. ”I was joking, I swear, just kidding”, He continued while starting to laugh once more. Not as bad as the first time though. ”You should have seen your fucking face”, He grinned, shaking his head a little bit in the meantime.

Lexa
Lexa

Character sheet

do mei 10, 2018 2:27 am
fiercer than fire
He started laughing. Lexa had stared at him, her eyes widened, as she seemed to be processing what just happened for a long, long time. Not even when he spoke, telling her that he was dead and couldn’t breathe, had she managed to get a word out of her mouth, even though she had opened it a while ago. He told her he was joking and she knew that, but still… She pressed her lips together again and just looked at him, eyes wide and face red. She didn’t have many people she’d consider friends and Arawn, well, Arawn just wasn’t very funny. She loved her, but she was so serious that it felt like she was the little angel on her shoulder at times.

When Romeo told her she should’ve seen her own fucking face, she shook her head and finally managed to laugh. “I should throw you off right here,” she said, shaking her head and fixing her gaze upon him. He was an idiot, but… She couldn’t remember the last time she had laughed like this. She hid her face in her hands and produced some unamused noises. “I can’t believe you fucking got me like that,” she complained.
Romeo Haris

Character sheet

do mei 10, 2018 2:35 am

WHAT IS DEAD
may never die

Every time he looked at her, the shocked expression on her face, he started laughing again. Just when he thought he had it under control, he saw her flustered cheeks and he simply couldn’t stop laughing. Clearly she still didn’t quite grasp the fact that he was just joking, as she seemed very confused about why he was losing it like this. After a while, he got himself back together though. He hoped he would never forget about this night, and he would forever picture this moment in particular. It was just too fucking good. “I should throw you off right here,” She said, after she finally caught up and laughed along with him.

”But you won’t”, He said with a confident tone in his voice, his signature smirk around his lips. His amber eyes were shining with amusement as she admitted he got her real good this time. ”Let’s blame it on the fact that it’s late and you’ve had quite some alcohol”, He comforted her. There there. Everything would be alright. ”Speaking of, I think it’s time to go to bed. If you want, you can stay over, I got a clean bed or a hammock”, He suggested. If she wanted to stay on a ship, that was. Because even though they were in a harbour, it still moved a bit up and down on the light waves that managed to roll through.

Lexa
Lexa

Character sheet

do mei 10, 2018 2:41 am
fiercer than fire
He seemed quite certain of himself and a part of her felt like actually throwing him off, simply because he was one of the very, very few people she wouldn’t actually hurt. This was only the second time they had met and somehow he had gained her trust. How fucking stupid was that. She was glad she didn’t have to vow to never be a fucking idiot when she accepted her rank as a Commander, because man. She would break that one more often than people around her seemed to break their ribs.

Want to know something fun?” the brunette asked, after Romeo had spoken of sleep. Because there was one slight issue with going to sleep that they hadn’t quite addressed yet. One thing she had been avoiding to look at all this time. “I’m terrified of heights.” And there it was. Lexa, the big Commander, had revealed one of her few fears to the man next to her. She closed her eyes and pressed her lips together in an unamused expression, as she nodded slowly, as if she was agreeing on how bad the situation looked for her.
Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Soortgelijke onderwerpen
Permissies van dit forum: