welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Achilles
Achilles
Aantal berichten : 74
IC posts : 33

Character sheet
Residence : Traveler

I feel like sausage, but it was lacking the sauce I desired [Larethian] Empty I feel like sausage, but it was lacking the sauce I desired [Larethian]

di apr 24, 2018 11:10 pm

I promise
I'll get rid of the bodies
My beloved dearest king

I'm beyond bored in these endless hallways and the mountain air brushing in my nose. I long for a fresh breath of sand. Would you be so kind as to pour some of your golden dust in an enveloppe and send it my way.

thank you dearly

your beloved dearest subject

Gast
Gast

I feel like sausage, but it was lacking the sauce I desired [Larethian] Empty Re: I feel like sausage, but it was lacking the sauce I desired [Larethian]

di apr 24, 2018 11:16 pm

I feel like sausage, but it was lacking the sauce I desired [Larethian] Tumblr_inline_npilidtkh01rifr4k_250
THE KING
rise and rise again
My dear friend, I can easily understand these northern parts of the country dull your spirited mind. In fact, the castle hasn't been the same since you left. But you only forgot to shove away the corpses you told me to get rid off. I took care of them now. Was a hard job to do since the servants were already noticing something was going on. Don't forget to unroll this letter fully. Might see some useful and dusty things in there. How is my other friend the king doing these days?

Larethian Akesh.
Achilles
Achilles

Character sheet

I feel like sausage, but it was lacking the sauce I desired [Larethian] Empty Re: I feel like sausage, but it was lacking the sauce I desired [Larethian]

di apr 24, 2018 11:21 pm

I promise
My ray of sunshine Larethian

I cannot begin to thank you. Unrolling your letter to find the golden dusty delight has brightened my day for weeks to come. I will be sure to keep your gift close to my heart and thumble around in it ever so often just to feel like I'm back building sandcastles in the shade of your servants bodies. Our beloved Thriumph is triumphing over a lot of obstacles in his way right now. But I'm sure he would be able to tell you all about that. His court is a lot less exciting than yours I got to say. And I'm being kept on a leash like a dog. I miss the freedom you gave me.

Soon I will return but for now. Take this soldier I stole from Thriumphs desk. He doesnt need it anyway, been missing for a week and he hasn't noticed.

I will be thinking about you
Achilles

Gast
Gast

di apr 24, 2018 11:29 pm

I feel like sausage, but it was lacking the sauce I desired [Larethian] Tumblr_inline_npilidtkh01rifr4k_250
THE KING
rise and rise again
My handsome undead dog, Don't flatter me with all these gifts will ya, Dacosta is getting jealous of our strong and affectionate relationship. Besides, I want our relationship to be perfectly safe and hidden away from others eyes. Don't want to get any jealous faces on me when you walk besides me. Is he triumphing again? oh please I am all ears. I could use some of the newest gossips. Now you're away no one is keeping me updated. Love ya.

Larethian Akesh.
Achilles
Achilles

Character sheet

di apr 24, 2018 11:33 pm

I promise
My dear king

You make me feel so dirty. Hiding me away like one of your socks after usage. How could you not let me glitter in the full sun besides your strong muscular body. I wish you would just set your wife aside and see the truth of your relationship for what it is like. Thriumph cannot satisfy me anymore. All he thinks about is stupid little plots. Honestly he is beyond boring If i wasnt forced to I'd gladly run all through the desert to come and find you.

I will wait for you in my dreams
Achilles

Gast
Gast

di apr 24, 2018 11:38 pm

THE KING
rise and rise again
Oh hush now, you know I want to have you beside me even more than you can imagine. I would love to see your skin sparkle when you step into the sunlight. But you see.. that will distract all eyes from me. And we cannot have that now don't we? After all, I love to be in the spotlight... but perhaps ... if you bring me another one of those lovely soldiers. We can share in the fame, pride and sunshine. There is enough for the both of us. Boring you say? I am all ears for you .. Hope you run back to me as soon as your "jobs", whatever that may be is done.

Larethian Akesh.
Achilles
Achilles

Character sheet

di apr 24, 2018 11:40 pm

I promise
Oh my beloved king, if only I could shower you with presents to make you feel my love for you in all its purity. Sadly I have been caught sneaking soldiers out of the room and have been locked out now like a stray dog. They simply do not appreciate my shining personality in their matters of great importance. You know how it is. Rookies will always be afraid of being seen as weak by the big boss. Luckily as long as I dont touch any kittens I'll be fine in boss's eyes oh and i have to learn where to walk. Killing puppies and leaving bloodtrails is also not allowed. Such strict rules.

You'd never tell me not to step on puppies would you?
Achilles

Gast
Gast

di apr 24, 2018 11:48 pm

THE KING
rise and rise again
My friend I already know how fond you became of me. And together we will be inevitable. You and I, I and you. Together we can make this world a better and more shining place and with the glitters on your skin we can make people so happy. I feel a grudge in my heart that the boss has locked you out. Must be very important matters as he locked his precious dog out.... Come back to me. We do not have all these strict rules. You can be who you want to be in Valyria.

If you get back to me, I get you loads and loads of puppies to enjoy yourself with.

Larethian Akesh.
Achilles
Achilles

Character sheet

do apr 26, 2018 10:26 pm

I promise
Oh my dearest friend, these matters are as important as Avanti is old. And we both do barely scratch the surface of that information..

I am dearly longing for the warm sandy breeze in my hair. It will help my aching heart. Oh on the account of my aching heart. How are my lovely nieces? Do they know their poor uncle misses them dearly?
Achilles

Gast
Gast

do apr 26, 2018 10:32 pm

THE KING
rise and rise again
My precious shark, the name you just written down is rotting on my paper. I thank you once again for your honesty my loyal friend. When you are back we make a golden statue for you that we can place on a pedestal.

You will always have the warm breeze that keeps blowing in my heart. Your nieces are doing excellent. They talk about their strong and mighty uncle almost everyday and Ravenna is making you a cape with your sigil on it. A body that is torn apart with some puppies next to it. Definitely a cape to wear everyday.

Larethian Akesh.
Achilles
Achilles

Character sheet

do apr 26, 2018 10:37 pm

I promise
I have no clue where you are talking about my dusty king. But on the talk of your beloved daughters, I can hardly believe that Ravenna would do something so generous for an old man like me. She will make a wonderful queen one day I am sure. And dear Robin? Or has she been flying free lately again? If I need to find her once more you merely need to ask. I'm quite the birdcatcher aswell.

with love
Achilles

Gast
Gast

vr apr 27, 2018 12:24 pm

THE KING
rise and rise again
Oh but I guess you do know what I am talking about. And once again I thank you for your honesty my loyal beast. I knew something was going on in Navarre. And this only confirmed my thoughts. Perhaps, it is time that I pay the king a visit. Ravenna has outdone herself again with her talent. She is always busy working from one project to another one. You should see her busy. Quite entertaining as I can say for myself. Robin will be taken care of. I have eyes and ears everywhere in this kingdom so there will always be one to take a closer look on her. But, If I need your help. I know where to find you.

Larethian Akesh.
Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Permissies van dit forum: