welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeeld in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
Met de koude intrek van winter heeft geheel Fallen Skies wel last van de temperatuur wisseling. Maar voornamelijk in het noorden wordt het iedereen behoorlijk lastig gemaakt en kunnen spanningen dankzij het weer hoog oplopen.
current event
Met het einde van het jaar in zicht houdt Archeon haar jaarlijkse midwinter festival. Iedereen is welkom om te genieten van alles wat Fallen Skies' hoofdstad te bieden heeft.
klik hier
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

donation
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum.
Om Fallen Skies reclamevrij en optimaal bespeelbaar te houden is er een mogelijkheid om via Paypal te doneren. Alle donaties worden teruggestoken in het forum en het is niet verplicht om te doneren.
Deel
Vorige onderwerpGo downVolgende onderwerp
Aantal berichten : 19
IC posts : 8

Character sheet
Residence : Nordshal
Profiel bekijken

I shall always feel thirsty

op zo jan 07, 2018 6:20 pm

I make art until someone dies.
I am the world's first fully functioning homicidal artist.

Darkness masked him. Hiding him away from plain sight as he stared up at the starry sky. He had been waiting for his daughter for quite some time now. Knowing she was probably somewhere. But always ready to get to him as quick as possible. However it did not hold back his irritation as he had to stand in silence. Staring around for any sign of movement.

For some seconds it occured to him that she could very well have betrayed him to her uncle. Making sure that his end would soon be coming. But she didn't strike him as a traitorous whore. She had too much of her mother in her. Too much pride and arrogance of him. No she wouldnt even think of betraying him. She was too stupidly innocent to do so.

And that was exactly what he needed her to be. Innocent rage for a man who destroyed her life. She was a princess in every way. Deserved the crown more than Thriumph did in every way. But there was no way to get it off the usurpers head right now.

So they had to stick together. Father and daughter. One day he would make sure she'd wear a crown. His crown. And when she did. He would have the rule of his land back once more. For such an innocent being as she was. She would not be able to rule Navarre. Making her easily slip into his willing arms. Ruling his country from the shadows once more.

Ofcourse he had rather been the one placed on his throne again. But he was no fool. Navarre and certainly D'auvignon would never trust him again. But his sweet child. A queen all could look up to. Was a perfect decoy. They would fall to their knees for her love and attention. It would all be so simple. If only she could stick to their plan. Make sure she would be here.. was the first part of it.

An slightly annoyed growl left his lips as he leaned back against the rock staring up at the sky. It would soon be too late to be out. Dawn would rise and so would the normal stretch of life. This route would be busy and he would have to leave. If only she could hurry up and join him..

-Rhaella

Aantal berichten : 30
IC posts : 14

Character sheet
Residence : The fields of Navarre
Profiel bekijken

Re: I shall always feel thirsty

op zo jan 07, 2018 8:20 pm

I rebuilt myself from the ashes
after you burned me alive with your cold words.

Stand by the grey stone when the waves of the Bay of steel crash down at the shore, and the setting sun with the last light of the first full moon will shine upon your face. This is where we will meet....

A million stars had gathered above her head. Every one of them seemed unique, their own shapes and sizes. Some blinked and made her pale skin light up a bit. Other.. Made their way down towards the horizon and disappeared into the darkness of the night.

There she was, the small mare was moving very slowly under her. Making her body move with every step the horse made. Rhaella pulled the cloak a bit more over her head. She was never fond of travelling in the darkness. It made her feel small and terrified of every crack and every breeze of wind she heard. As if someone was following her. Seemed quite ironic for someone who broke into a castle and planted several traps for a king, but so it was. Not that she had a choice to travel during nighttime. Everything her father wants she had to answer for. So it ever was so it always be

After a few miles a new landscape dimmed up and so did a new dark silhouette that she could identify. Rhaella pinched her eyes a bit together and with every step the horse made she could see the person clearer. For a short moment she doubted if it was him. What if he did not came to see her? So without thinking twice she grabbed the dagger under her cloak. Holding onto it as good as she could. She could use her fire bending but that might cause too much attention and that was the last thing she wanted. Once she was a few meters away she stopped the mare and pulled herself off the horse. Throwing the reins over her head and hold them in one hand, leading the mare towards the man. ….father? her voice soft almost a whisper yet warm.

And without you, I can ignite

Laatst aangepast door Rhaella Medici op vr jan 12, 2018 7:54 pm; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt

She was not soft; she was all hard lines and edges, jagged pieces that never fit together.
She was the storm and the sadness inside your chest, and you broke yourself upon her
•••

Aantal berichten : 19
IC posts : 8

Character sheet
Residence : Nordshal
Profiel bekijken

op ma jan 08, 2018 3:07 pm

I make art until someone dies.  
I am the world's first fully functioning homicidal artist.

He could have been sure of it. His child would come. She'd always come to him. Even if she wanted to hate him from time to time. Or felt like he could be a monster. She still would run to him. for they were just as rotten and broken on the inside. Two sides of the same coin. Cursed since birth.

There she was. Walking careful obviously not sure if he was her father or not. So when she called him out softly he stepped up and moved the hood slightly away so she could see the red shining in his darkened eyes.

"My child. It was been too long."

He hadn't been like he was doing much. but still his time was valuable and he did not like spending it in wait of anyone. Not even for his daughter. She had made him wait too long already so he stepped towards her with a darkened look. "You took long. Problems along the way?" He asked coldly not really all that interested in the answer.

Aantal berichten : 30
IC posts : 14

Character sheet
Residence : The fields of Navarre
Profiel bekijken

op vr jan 12, 2018 7:54 pm

I rebuilt myself from the ashes
after you burned me alive with your cold words.

Every call, every letter and every raven she had to answer for. And if she did not answer soon enough he would find her. There was no escape from this man. It would be a good idea just to vanish and never contact him again. She tried. Many times. And many times before she disobeyed him. Tried to irritate him that munch until he would spit her out. But nothing worked out the way she wanted. Every single time he talked her out of her own plans and made sure she was reminded on how her mother died. Making her hate her uncle even more for what he did. So she had to play along with him. For now.

When she would take care of her uncle there was nothing else to fight for. Her niece Faylice could take her rightful place on the crown and Rhaella would finally be able to live her life at ease. Maybe with eros, maybe without. Who knows.

The familiar voice reached her ears and she looked up.Making sure to still hold her distance from him. But as he turned his large body towards her and made his way forward she hold her breath very careful. I had to made sure I was not followed, father. she lied. And lying was something she became very good in when it came to her father. There where times that she loved him. That she saw the man again that she knew many years ago. The kind and gentle giant, her hero. But he was gone. He had left her the day her mother died and haven’t seen him since then. Rhaella crosses her hands and let the reins rest around her arm. What are your plans for the next few weeks? without any hesitation she asked him. She wanted to know what he was up to, and how it involved her.

And without you, I can ignite

She was not soft; she was all hard lines and edges, jagged pieces that never fit together.
She was the storm and the sadness inside your chest, and you broke yourself upon her
•••

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Permissies van dit forum: