welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Allison Lenier
Aantal berichten : 1191
IC posts : 1131

Character sheet
Residence : Brightwater Keep

Pro Memoria - Pagina 2 Empty Re: Pro Memoria

zo jun 03, 2018 10:44 am
I have no heart, just ice and stone
Made up of nails and teeth and bone
And I know exactly what I'm for. To hurt and destroy and nothing more. So hear my battle cry, I'm out for blood to claim what's mine. Finally questioning if I am my own worst  enemy.
The shrug caused her to frown, but she decided to leave it there. Wherever she would go, he would always be welcome and she hoped he knew that. It would be strange, however, moving to a new place. This house held quite a few memories by now and her own house did too. She was planning on keeping it. Who knew when she could use a place to stay in Falkreath. Who knew when she decided that life was finally getting too much and she too needed a break from it. After all, by now she had forgotten what resting felt like.

Is Mort back yet?” she asked, making way for the couch to sit down. Mort had left them on their own before Kaz had had the chance to make up with him. She would very much like to hear how the two had picked things up and bonded again. Mort deserved that.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator
Aantal berichten : 1327
IC posts : 1116

Character sheet
Residence : Brightwater Keep, Rhoynar

zo jun 03, 2018 10:51 am
We don't have to talk
We don't have to make friends.
Kaz followed her suit, sitting down next to her. A week ago he would not even have cared for her being here, he would just.. be alive and that was it. Now he felt like he was back in check with his emotions, for a big part then, and that he could care for her again. He wanted to at least.

Kaz shook his head on her question. ''Haven't seen or heard from him since that day.'' The vampire mumbled with a shrug. It hurt thinking about it. Kaz only wanted to make amends and right now it felt like Mort had finally snapped and wouldn't come back. Ever. Way to ruin things Kaz. ''I miss him in some weird way.'' The vampire continued after a short silence, turning his body more towards Allison so he could look at her better. ''I guess you haven't either?'' What would Mort have to dow ith Allison? He trusted them both, but not when they were together. Absolutely not.
Ms. Brunette
BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

zo jun 03, 2018 11:00 am
And I know exactly what I'm for. To hurt and destroy and nothing more. So hear my battle cry, I'm out for blood to claim what's mine. Finally questioning if I am my own worst  enemy.
Allison shook her head when Kaz asked if she hadn’t seen Mort either. “I am sure he’ll be pleasantly surprised once he gets back,” she told him in a smile. Mort had deserved his time off, wherever it was that he was taking it. Perhaps he had a secret lady friend somewhere that he was getting some fun with, or perhaps he had just decided the quiet mountain life was his after dealing with the couple for a while. She actually wished him well. The man had saved Kaz and it felt like she was finally getting her Kaz back. That was, if she pushed away the thought of what he was.

It was weird. Because of how much she actually had to tell him, she started to fall quiet because she felt like there was nothing else to say. She was happy to see him again, yet anxious because of what was going to happen. What if things went wrong and today was the last time she got to see this precious man? A sigh sounded and she pulled her hand through her hair. Again. “So, how have… things been?” Had he killed the people that fed him? Had he managed to stay positive, for as far Kaz was capable of being positive?

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

zo jun 03, 2018 11:07 am
We don't have to talk
The vampire scoffed, rolling his eyes. ''Pleasantly surprised? Since he's been gone for so long I would actually believe he doesn't even want to come back.'' Ah, classic Kaz. Always turning other peoples positive words around and make them as pessimistic as possible. Kaz bit his lip, he didn't want to be this kind of moody mess, but here they were.

The whole situation around them was awkward, maybe even tense. Kaz wasn't even tired but still he rubbed his eyes. It was annoying him and only wanted to spit it out even more. But he refrained from it. The last things they needed right now, was drama and fights. ''The usual.'' He spoke vaguely again before trying to clarify himself. ''I've been trying to take some more walks, but other than that, not much changed.'' They were not going to talk about the topic of his hunger. It would only make him more hungry.
Ms. Brunette
BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

zo jun 03, 2018 11:13 am
And I know exactly what I'm for. To hurt and destroy and nothing more. So hear my battle cry, I'm out for blood to claim what's mine. Finally questioning if I am my own worst enemy.
He will come back,” Allison immediately told him. He had always been the most pessimistic person she knew, but she wasn't having it. “He left as soon as he knew you would be able to take care of yourself. Now it’s time for him to do the same.” As should she. But, no one had time for that, right? And especially after her plans had finally succeeded, taking care of herself would be a long way off. Perhaps once she had found someone to sit by her side. Because, Kaz wouldn’t. He would run at the thought of being stuck, wouldn’t he?

Allison nodded after Kaz’ words, throwing him a smile. “Enjoyed the peace and quiet then?” she asked softly, expecting him to say that he did. After all, it was Kaz who they were talking about. The pessimist himself who more often than not, seemed like he didn’t want anything to do with any kind of social interaction.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

zo jun 03, 2018 11:22 am
We don't have to talk
How different could they be. Black and white, pessimist and optimist and yet it fit, like two jigsaw puzzlepieces that were only meant for each other. They had their sharp edges, but soft corners as well.

''I trust him and I understand, but after everything.. it's, you know..'' His voice died out. Kaz never had been much of a talker and finding the right words seemed more difficult than it already was. So, instead of trying to make himself clear, he shut up and stared at his hands. He nodded at her question. It had been a good way to assess the situation, to see what his chances were. ''But I really need to get back. Or the King will have my head.'' The idea alone of going back to Valyria was a horror. The sun, the heat, how was he supposed to find victims? Kaz much rather stayed here, especially after Allisons business, but duty called.
Ms. Brunette
BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

zo jun 03, 2018 11:33 am
She had wanted to take his hand to reassure him, but the fact that he wasn’t wearing her gloves made her reconsider, putting her hand back on her lap and looking down on them for a second. “You’ll get the chance to apologize to him,” she told him, turning her gaze back to Kaz. “And he’ll just be happy to have you back.” Like she had been and would always be.

He needed to get back. Wait… No, no. “To Valyria?” she asked. “But…” No, why? Couldn’t Larethian just let him be? “Can’t you just stay here?Please. She wanted nothing more than to have him here. Even if it was for selfish reasons, because the coming times were going to be hard and she had hoped to at least be able to see him every now and then, have that reassurance. Remind her why she was doing all of this. If he took his stuff and went back to Valyria… She couldn’t travel much anymore and he would have to stay there too. Insecure, she bit her lip and looked at her hands once again. What a mess.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

zo jun 03, 2018 11:39 am
We don't have to talk
They both didn't like the idea of him going back. Who knew what could happen? He could lose control, people could find out and whatever it was, he would end up dead. Kaz before he had gotten this second chance, wouldn't have cared about this idea. Being dead always had sounded much better than being alive. But now that hings had changed, he couldn't really think that anymore. He wanted to be there for Allison, for Mort, even for himself in a way.

The thief shook his head, biting his lip, it seemed to be a family habit. ''And then what? Wait for someone to slit my throat because I'm not doing what I'm supposed to do?'' How the hell was he even going to explain all this to Larethian? Maybe if he just hopped by, grabbed a few of his stuff and leave, he wouldn't even meet the king. What an idea that was. Kaz shook his head. ''I made this deal Allison, I have to live with to it.''
Ms. Brunette
BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

zo jun 03, 2018 11:51 am
Lareth would slit his throat if he didn’t come back. He had to live with the deal he made. A sigh sounded. “At least it won’t kill you,” she tried, but she knew that it was hopeless. As soon as they would find out, they would make sure the first silver item would find its way to his heart. A future she would much rather avoid. There were very few things that could kill Kaz now, giving him the eternal life. Whereas that normally would have been great as she wouldn’t have to worry as much, she also knew that it meant that they only had a limited time like this. She would grow old. Perhaps it was better if it was their jobs pulling them apart.

I guess nothing can change that now,” she frowned. At least she would have plenty on her head. Plenty of things to keep herself busy. “I… Won’t be able to travel anymore, though,” she decided to admit. “So I’ll need you to come back to Rhoynar as soon as you can.” Please.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

zo jun 03, 2018 12:08 pm
We don't have to talk
It wouldn't kill him, yes, but happy was something completely different. And if he couldn't die, they would probably be very happy to lock him up in the dungeons for eternity. Or.. ''We're forgetting Valyria has dragons.'' He spoke calmly as if it was the most normal thing in the world to talk about his demise. But then he shrugged. ''Guess I'll just have to be careful.''

She wouldn't be able to travel more? Kaz raised an eyebrow, playing along, already knowing what she meant with those words, or at least, he could guess what she meant. ''Why?'' He simply asked, brushing some hairs away from her face. The vampire nodded a bit more firmly. ''I wouldn't want anything more.'' A soft smile tugged at his lips, speaking truth.
Ms. Brunette
BY MITZI

Laatst aangepast door Kaz Brekker op zo jun 03, 2018 12:16 pm; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

zo jun 03, 2018 12:14 pm
Dragons. A shiver made its way down her spine. “How could I forget,” she sighed. After all, she had stood eye to eye with one. If it hadn’t been for Dacosta, she wouldn’t be alive to talk about it today. “Please do,” she told him when he said he had to be careful. She didn’t want to lose him. No matter the struggles they had faced and would face, at least knowing he was alive and well was priority over her own, selfish desires. So he had to make sure he stayed that way.

Good,” she told him softly. “I… am going to come out about Giovanni’s death, officially taking over,” she explained. “So business will be… harsh. But I’ll get there.” It wouldn’t just be that. She would not only officially lead the group now, she was also going to have an entire… Sigh. She would be fine. It always ended up fine, so this time it just… had to work out. This chance was something she couldn’t pass on and she had help from unexpected allies. She just needed to not collapse under the workload.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

zo jun 03, 2018 12:21 pm
We don't have to talk
For a moment Kaz hesitated before he reached for her hand. It was warm, so much warmer than his. And it was a horrible feeling. He could feel how something in his chest tightened, but he didn't let go. instead, he bit through the fear. He had to show he was there for her, that was what normal people did right? If only they were.

''I understand. If there is anything I can do, please tell me.'' The vampire spoke, his eyes locking with hers. He wasn't completely sure what she was up to, but it wouldn't surprise him if it would break her. And he would as well if he ever saw her like that. ''Just because I am miles away doesn't mean I'm not there.'' He squeezed her hand softly, a reassuring gesture that he tried to mean what he said.
Ms. Brunette
BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

zo jun 03, 2018 12:28 pm
His skin touching hers was a feeling that always made her painfully aware of how it made him feel. His skin was cold, way colder than it had been before. A strange feeling and she couldn’t say that she liked it. She missed the warmth he had once offered, but she’d take this over not having him at all. This over touching his gloves, if only he could grow used to it one day. Would that day ever come?

Kaz was trying. He was actually showing her that he cared, carefully squeezing her hand after he said he would be here for her. Smiling softly, she nodded. “You can’t,” she told him. He could. There was a way he could help out, but it was something she wouldn’t ask of him. “But I will be fine, don’t worry,” she reassured him, though the tired tone in her voice didn’t make it too convincible.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

zo jun 03, 2018 1:09 pm
We don't have to talk
It felt like this conversation was going nowhere. They both wanted to talk about hings the other didn't want to talk about, there was a different kind of tension in the air and Kaz rather wanted to ask her what the hell she was thinking rather than sitting here, waiting for judgementday to come. But he didn't. Because by the looks of it, Allison deserved nothing more than some rest.

''I can't believe I'm saying this but.. You really need to rest.'' He spoke with a worried tone. Kaz let his eyes wander over her face once again, he noticed her heartbeat. Everything around her screamed that she needed to sleep. There was no point in staying up. At least, not for her. Kaz could make it through the night, he could go for a walk again, ponder his excistance, his poor life choices, the usual.
Ms. Brunette
BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

zo jun 03, 2018 1:15 pm
She needed rest. A sigh sounded, but she nodded. He was right. Her entire body was signaling for her to lie down and take the rest she so desperately needed, for she needed every hour of sleep she could get right now. Maybe the comfort of this house could help her actually get some sleep, so at least tomorrow she could go into the plans with a fresh mind, ready to take on whatever was going to be thrown at her. Softly, she moved her hand to his hair and pulled her fingers through it.

I will,” she told him, before softly pulling her hand away. Normally, she would have asked him to come with her and join her, but the secret she carried with her, would only feel worse if he was close. She needed the rest more than anything now. So, she pushed herself up from the couch. For a second, she looked at him, a faint smile on her face. “Good night,” she told him, ever so softly, before walking away. At least he didn’t seem to know about anything that was going on. Right?

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz
Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Permissies van dit forum: