welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Isabella Lennox
Isabella Lennox
Aantal berichten : 93
IC posts : 88

Character sheet
Residence : Seere

[M] Dungeon of despair - Pagina 3 Empty Re: [M] Dungeon of despair

wo jun 27, 2018 10:20 pm
I'm gonna raise the stakes
His pride was going to break. And she didn’t care if it would be today, tomorrow, the day after or the day after that. It would break and she would make sure it would be the moment where his life made a turn. He would look back at this point, blame it for his change in behavior. It would haunt him for the rest of his life. And that was where the curse of being a vampire made everything so much worse. As the rest of his life would, probably, be a long time. And the best part was that Mort would get to watch. He would be reminded that this was all because of him. He would be reminded of his own failures every time Kaz would fall down again. And Isabella would be there to watch, smiling. For every sympathizer of Edmund deserved this. They were all the same.

‘I don’t beg,’ the boy told her. “Oh, you will,” she disagreed, standing straight again as she walked over to the bookcase. She took out one of the books and carefully opened it on a random page, a faint smile on her face. “I will break you to the point where there is no going back,” she calmly explained, reading the book as if it was nothing. “And then I will deliver you back to your wife and brother.” Thirsty, perhaps. Unless he begged properly.
I'm gonna smoke you out
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator
Aantal berichten : 1327
IC posts : 1116

Character sheet
Residence : Brightwater Keep, Rhoynar

wo jun 27, 2018 10:25 pm

The pull on my flesh was just too strong
Stifled the choice and the air in my lungs
Better not to breathe than to breathe a lie

By now hours had passed since his arrival in this room. He had been unconscious for a few hours, meaning that by now it was either in the middle of the night or early morning. Allison would wonder where he was, perhaps even think he broke his promise again and that he ran away. The though of disappointing her once again hurt and he shook his head to get it away from him. The hunger stayed but as he could concentrate on the voice of the woman and he watched her, it didn't feel as bad as it just had been. The fact that that bloody smell was still lingering, didn't make things better though.

She wanted to break him to a point of no return. Kaz dared to scoff, leaning back into the chair that had become so, so uncomfortable. ''I've been through worse.'' He spoke, staring at the wall in front of him, concentrating, telling himself everything would be fine. He would be back to Allison in no time. He would act as if nothing had happened and live on. And this would only haunt him at the times he tried to sleep. His eyes shot back at the woman, daring. As if he wanted to say: Try me.

BY MITZI
Isabella Lennox
Isabella Lennox

Character sheet

wo jun 27, 2018 10:35 pm
Isabella lived for a challenge and it seemed that Kaz was stupid enough to give her one. He told her that he had had worse. She closed the book again, putting it back on the shelf where it belonged. “Is that so,” she spoke calmly, taking out a silver dagger again. It was the one she had used at the very beginning. The thin one which slid into his flesh like it was nothing. “I’ll take that as a challenge.” And that was where he had made a bad decision. She had already decided to break him, to make this something he would never forget. Now, she wanted to find the point where he would break. So, she’d take it even slower. Wait with the methods she still had in store for him. First, she would see how long it would take until he could smile at her while the dagger was in his leg. Give him that moment of hope that he was strong enough to live up to her. And then she would crash him completely.

With calm steps, she walked up to the boy again. “Let’s see how bad you can handle,” she told him, before she stabbed him in his stomach. She took a step backward, leaving the dagger where it was. It would burn, it would hurt. But she wasn’t planning on taking that one out any time soon.
I'm gonna smoke you out

Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

wo jun 27, 2018 10:41 pm

There would be a day that he would realise that his words caused actions like this, that he shouldn't say anything because he always made it either worse for himself ando thers or completely ruined things. But that day would not be today. Today he was still his stubborn, stupid self that thought that he owned the world. And when she was done with him, he would show her what he could do. He wasn't raised on the streets for nothing, he wasn't that poor, little, scared boy anymore. He was--

The knife piercing his flesh made him scream out again, throwing his head backwards in hopes of elevating the pain. But that didn't happen and he could feel the burning feeling spread throughout his body. He was better than this, he could withstand this. Kaz whimpered, closing his eyes but only opening them moments later, still not planning on giving up. He might not say anything, but it was obvious he wasn't even close to the edge yet.

BY MITZI
Isabella Lennox
Isabella Lennox

Character sheet

wo jun 27, 2018 10:49 pm
As she stabbed him, the girl at the door screamed, cried. She seemed to be so frightened. The poor thing. She knew all too well that she was not going to live to see tomorrow, that she was only here to serve as a living bloodbag. Nothing more. She was here to fill the air with fear, to awaken the monster inside of the man. A monster that would help her break the boy in several pieces. For it was the monster that he tried to keep in. He was holding onto his humanity, pretending he was still the same man he had been months ago. He wasn’t. He never would be. It had died with him the day his life had been ended. A monster had awakened and as soon as he realized that…

You know,” she told him calmly. “My original plan was to weaken you and leave you here with her for a few days,” she spoke calmly, nodding towards the woman. “Let the monster inside of you take care of everything.” She took a step in his direction again, twisting the knife that was still in his stomach. “But now? I think we’re going to have a lot more fun, Kaz.
I'm gonna smoke you out
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

wo jun 27, 2018 10:53 pm

Of course he had made things worse for himself and of course only now that she spoke, he realised what he had inflicted on himself. The vampire whimpered again as the knife twisted, tearing away the flesh and making the burning feeling oh so much worse. He had told himself he could handle it, but could he truly? There was a moment of hesitation in his eyes, maybe even a moment of doubt, before he tried to collect himself again.

Kaz just repeated the words in his head. He was strong, he had been through worse, he would get out of here in no time. He shouldn't care about what this woman was telling him because it were lies and he would end up on top. He didn't want to play this sick and twisted game. But that didn't ignore the fact that somewhere, fear had settled in. Because what if he wasn't strong enough? What if he didn't make it out?

BY MITZI
Isabella Lennox
Isabella Lennox

Character sheet

wo jun 27, 2018 11:00 pm
We’re going to be playing a game, Kaz,” she explained calmly. She let go of the knife and took his face in her hand, squeezing his cheeks in her hand, forcing him to stare her straight into her eyes. “And it’s all up to you how this goes,” she went on, as calmly as ever. As if she wasn’t holding his face in her hand, telling him about a game that involved many kinds of physical and mental torture. By now, he at least knew that she was not joking. This was a very serious matter and wrong moves from his side, could mean the end of a loved one. Or worse.

But, like every game, there is a way to win,” she smiled. “If you can keep this up until the next full moon, I will let you out,” she spoke. Perhaps now he still had some sense of time, but soon he wouldn’t anymore. Was it close? Or was it still almost a month away? “You can give up at any possible time. Just beg for it and I will let you out. I will even allow you to drink from her,” she spoke, letting go of his face as she stepped aside, pointing towards the girl that was crying in front of the door.
I'm gonna smoke you out

Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

wo jun 27, 2018 11:08 pm

A game. These kinds of people always wanted to play a game and when they lost, they would make sure to let you feel that you were still on the losing side. Kaz hated games, be it political, games like these or just plain boardgames. Chess, sure, he liked chess, but this was a whole different kind of chess. He was no king here, merely a pawn. And this woman was ruling as a queen.

Kaz listened to her words, narrowed his eyes and tried to ignore the pain. Next full moon, when even was that? Feverishly he tried to come up with an answer, but his mind was blank. All he could feel was that roaring hunger and pain. It was either survive or beg. And Kaz already had made his choice. The moment she let go of his face he spat in her direction, making his chocie clear.

BY MITZI
Isabella Lennox
Isabella Lennox

Character sheet

wo jun 27, 2018 11:21 pm
Spit. Isabella nodded slowly, as if the situation just sank in. His ego was still in the way. He still believed he stood a chance and she needed to make clear that she was not going to allow him to do something like that ever again. So, she walked up to the bookcase again, opening one of the drawers. “And there are rules too,” she calmly spoke, taking out a bottle. Made out of glass and all that seemed to be inside was… water. She calmly opened it, walking up to the boy again.

Rule number one,” the woman spoke, squeezing his cheeks between her fingers again. “Everything you say or do, will have consequences.” she spoke, while pushing the bottle between his lips without any warning. She couldn’t know if he would open his mouth before the ‘water’ would hit his teeth. What she did know, however, was that he would scream in pain once it did. After all, it wasn’t just water.

Colloidal silver. Fun.
I'm gonna smoke you out
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

wo jun 27, 2018 11:30 pm

He followed her every move and tried to anticipate. But this womans brain was a bag full of cats and he had no idea what else she was capable of. Hurting people, that was for sure. And she had her methods, it made it clear that this wasn't the first time she had done this. Which only made his situation more miserable. It made things so much worse. THe knife in his stomach seemed to go deeper with every move he made, spreading the burning feeling even further, it now reaching his head. The vampire frowned, breathing in deeply. He could do this.

The moment the woman turned around and he saw the bottle in her hands he knew that once again he had fucked up. But what else was new in his life? She talked about rules. Rules were meant to be broken, he had never cared for them, so why would he care now? Kaz growled again when the woman pressed his cheeks together, forcing him to open his mouth. There was a brief moment where nothing seemed wrong, that it truly just was water. But then his throat was on fire and then his stomach even more. It felt like he was being burned at the stake. Kaz convulsed, bending forward while he tried to puke, but since he hadn't eaten anything nor had fed, there was nothing. Actual tears were forming now, slowly dripping down his face as his nails bore in his skin and made tiny little wounds in the palm of his hands. He was wrong. This was much worse than he had ever had.

BY MITZI
Isabella Lennox
Isabella Lennox

Character sheet

wo jun 27, 2018 11:35 pm
A quick step backwards made sure there would be no puke on her shoes, but luckily all he puked out was, well, colloidal silver. She smiled softly at the boy, closing the bottle again as she walked up to the bookshelf. “Spitting and cursing will be the same as asking me to cleanse your mouth with silver,” she calmly explained to him, as if she told a child that she needed to clean his mouth after dinner. “Keep that in mind if you ever do anything that stupid again,” she told him, putting the bottle down on the shelf again, before she looked at the girl who was sitting at the door. She had her face hidden in her arms, was sobbing loudly and tried not to hear anything that was going on in here. The poor gal.

Not that Isabella caed. With calm steps she walked up to the boy again and without warning, she pulled out the dagger, only to stab it straight back into its spot again. “I have never lost a game,” she told him with a faint smile, turning the dagger again. “And this is not going to be the first time.” He would break. She would make sure of it.
I'm gonna smoke you out
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

wo jun 27, 2018 11:46 pm

Her words stung and left a mark just as the dagger had on his skin. It may not have the same agonizing burning feeling he felt right now, but it was enough to leave a lasting impression. Kaz knew she meant it and while he couldn't get it over his lips, it was in his head. He was afraid. If he still had a beating heart, it would overclock right now and he would probably have felt it in his throat if not had thrown it up. But she didn't need to know that.

Kaz tried to calm himself, closing his eyes while still softly whimpering from the pain. A short moment of relief was followed by another shock of pain as the dagger pierced through his skin again. Tearing apart his shirt and smearing blood all over his stomach. Again the vampire screamed out. It was as if this was the last straw for his mind and while Kaz might not want to give up, his body did. The scream died out. His head slumped against the back of the chair again, his eyes rolled backwards and his eyelids closed as he was once again dragged into unconsciousness and away from the pain. For now.

BY MITZI
Isabella Lennox
Isabella Lennox

Character sheet

wo jun 27, 2018 11:56 pm
The boy had passed out again and that was enough for Isabella to take her time and focus on some other things. She had pushed the girl away from the door and retrieved two chairs from upstairs. One was placed behind the boy, where she tied up the girl. This way, the scent of her blood would be all around him, but he wouldn’t be able to do anything about it. He couldn’t look at her properly, could only force himself to turn around as far as the chains allowed him. He’d be able to see her wound, smell it as if he was bathing in it, but he couldn’t get close enough to actually take it. The other chair was put in front of him, so she could take place whenever she felt like it. An improvement for sure.

While the man was still asleep, she had taken some time to read the book, sitting in the chair in front of him. In the few hours that he stayed silent, she learned about many ways of torture that she had never used before. And one of them in particular had grabbed her attention. A smile made its way on her face while she walked up to the shelves again and looked for the items that were mentioned on the pages…
I'm gonna smoke you out
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

do jun 28, 2018 12:05 am

Darkness envelopped him and for once he wasn't afraid of it. This darkness seemed to numb the pain, taking him to a whole different place where he felt a little safer. It was a slight improvement but even this darkness and the bliss of this strange sleep were not enough to ban out the pain completely. He could still feel his throat as if it tried to claw itself out of him. A very unpleasant feeling to say the least.

It was hours later again that Kaz showed a sign of being alive. He shifted his head a little, a slight frown appearing on his forehead. The tears had dried up, but it was obvious that he was still a mess. And that the pain hadn't left his body yet. The vampire groaned, flexing his hands as the shackles rambled. This was not okay. He was still stuck in this nightmare, still stuck in this hell. He didn't dare open his eyes yet, but he didn't need to see for he already smelled it. The girl was still here. And so was her blood. The monster that may have died down while he had been asleep, came right back out, causing Kaz to open his eyes. The hunger was visible in his eyes, the way he tried to hold himself back, even more obvious.

BY MITZI
Isabella Lennox
Isabella Lennox

Character sheet

do jun 28, 2018 12:22 am
Everyone had their own ways of torturing. After all, it wasn’t exactly something that was knowledge that was passed down through generations. Everyone had to find out for themselves, found out different ways that worked. So finding a basement like this with an actual journal on how the previous owner had tortured vampires, was like hitting the jackpot for the woman. She had played with fire before. After all, a vampire could burn. But the idea that the hunter had was… absolutely marvelous. After finally finding the well, she took it in one hand and looked at the ink that was still inside of it. Perfect. She grabbed a torch of the wall and made sure the fire would touch the ink. How lovely that ink burned.

With calm steps, the woman had made her way back to Kaz. “Good morning, sunshine,” she told him with a little smile, before pouring some burning ink over his hand. “How are you doing?
I'm gonna smoke you out
Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Soortgelijke onderwerpen
Permissies van dit forum: