welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Rhys de Poitiers
Rhys de Poitiers
Aantal berichten : 99
IC posts : 59

Character sheet
Residence : The capital of Rhoynar

Rhys de Poitiers Empty Rhys de Poitiers

di sep 26, 2017 10:24 pm
Rhys de Poitiers Rhys_by_ladyperfume-dc8pici

Rhys Torrance de Poitiers

NAME: Rhys Torrance de Poitiers (Bayard)
FACECLAIM:  Torrance Coombs
BIRTHDAY: April 23th (Taurus)
FAMILY: Duke and Duchess of Rhoynar, brother Trystane
CURRENT UNIVERSE: Fallen skies -
TITLE former duke of Rhoynar, current: Privateer, first man, story teller

TRAITS: Brave, strong, flexible, fighter, lover, passionate
HOBBIES: swimming, making out, drinking, fist fights, telling stories bout his adventures on the sea.
ABILITIES/SKILLS: well skilled with swords and daggers

CHARACTER:

LOOKS
Rhys Torrance de Poitiers, commonly know as Rhys is a young privateer (26 y/o) His father was the Duke of Rhoynar his mother the Duchess of Rhoynar and his younger brother is Trystane Kael Bayard. Rhys is tall, has dark brown medium to shorter cut hair and has liquid golden eyes. He prefers to dress more casually by wearing a loose shirt instead of an intricate jacket

BACKGROUND
As an infant, Rhys lived with his parents and brother Trystane in Brightwater Keep until his father(the duke) abandoned his position as a duke and Rhys got the title. Their father left him, his mother and brother to join the crew of a pirate ship called the Queen Anne's revenge. Through unknown circumstances, Rhys moved with his mother and brother to Rhoynar where she raised them by herself. The boys had believed his father was a merchant seaman, a "good respectable man who obeyed the law". And their mother never spoke about Rhys his title as a Duke. When his father sent an golden poisoned ring and a letter that said Rhys was the rightful duke asking him to claim his position to his older brother, Rhys did. Although they both thought the ring was just an exotic trinket that his father had picked up on his travels. At some point in his youth, the three of them travelled by boat as it collapsed in the ocean and swallowed their mother with it.

Rhys had always been the free spirited one of the two brothers. While is younger brother was a lot more serious, had more ambitions and took over his title as a duke after Rhys has passed it onto him. That was also the moment that Rhys changed his surname so that he would never be associated with the Bayard name anymore. Although he changed his name, he is always welcome at the estate. His younger brother would never abandoned him like his father did many years ago.

QUOTE'S AND SAYINGS
"A woman. He fell in love."
"No, no, no, I heard it was the sea he fell in love with."
"Same story, different versions. And all are true. See, it was a woman as changing and harsh and untamable as the sea. Him never stopped loving her. But the pain it caused was to much to live with, but not enough to cause him to die." - Crew members about Rhys & Robin

Such beauty. Surely you are one of God's own creations and not a descendant of those dark creatures who found no refuge on the ark. Such beauty. Yet deadly. - Rhys to Robin

One word love: curiosity. You long for freedom. You long to do what you want to do because you want it. To act on selfish impulse. You want to see what it's like. One day you won't be able to resist - Rhys to Robin

"I will be free, and when I am I would give you my heart. And, we would be together, always. If only you had a heart to give." - Rhys to Robin

Put your curse on me, baby - Rhys to Robin

Me? I'm dishonest and you can always expect a dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly....stupid - 'bout himself

Throw me to the wolves, and i'll return leading the pack.

Crew member: How did you get here?
Rhys: Sea turtles, mate. A pair of them strapped to my feet.
Crew member: Not so easy, is it?

Hear me roar

Dacosta Laendaerys
Dacosta Laendaerys
Administrator
Aantal berichten : 599
IC posts : 46

Character sheet
Residence : Archeon

Rhys de Poitiers Empty Re: Rhys de Poitiers

di sep 26, 2017 10:29 pm

Geaccepteerd