welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Ridley Byrne
Ridley Byrne
Aantal berichten : 72
IC posts : 38

Character sheet
Residence : Seere

[M] Me, myself and I - Pagina 2 Empty Re: [M] Me, myself and I

do nov 30, 2017 2:09 pm
There was a loud sigh after Hydra had admitted to Ridley being the original. Most likely, the guy was disappointed Hydra hadn’t shared more. Too bad. He didn’t trust this guy as far as he could throw him, especially considering the wound in his neck that still throbbed and ached. He gave the man a challenging look, almost daring him to make a comment, but the man merely remarked that Hydra seemed very protective. Hydra almost bit out, someone has to, but swallowed back the words just in time; that was too much information altogether. The subject quickly turned back to the money. When the man told Hydra would have to do for it, Hydra felt his mind go blank. “What,” he said flatly, too stunned to even think about shaking off the arm that had landed on his shoulders. Had the man seriously suggested what Hydra thought he had suggested? He replayed the words in his head and came to the horrifying conclusion that, yes, he had.

Hydra felt conflicted. The man wasn’t unattractive, but to whore himself out for money? He could just as easily steal some from any of the drunken patrons of one of the taverns, or nick some food from the market stalls tomorrow. On the other hand, it had been a long time since he’d had had any action (months ago, when they first arrived here) and even longer for Ridley (since before Ouroboros) and there was the offer of extra money on the table... Ridley might not have to work for a while if Hydra took it. His shoulder could heal properly without him having to worry about anything. Then again, the guy was a vampire, and he had attacked them before. Walking away would be the smart thing to do, but something had him hesitate. He tried to reach out for Ridley to see what he thought of it, but he gave nothing away. It almost felt as if there was a wall between them, which meant that Ridley was deliberately closing himself off. Hydra was on his own.

In the end, the lure of both money and physical release won out. After all, Hydra had always been drawn to danger, and he promised himself he would be careful. If he had even the slightest suspicion that the guy was trying to double-cross him, he would walk away then and find another way to get food. He wasn’t simply going to roll over and let the guy do what he wanted without a struggle, anyway. If that had been the man’s intention, he was in for a nasty surprise. Hydra met the man’s eyes and gave a tight nod. “Fine,” he said roughly. “But not here.” The last place he wanted to do this was the middle of the street, where they were vulnerable and there was always the risk of discovery. Hydra finally shook off the arm from his shoulder and started walking. He wasn’t about to bring the man to Ridley’s home; that would be too invasive and would give the man a look into their life that Hydra wanted to avoid. Luckily, there were some empty buildings within Seere that no one had taken to inhabiting. One of those would suit his purposes.
Eric Ó hEachtighearna
Eric Ó hEachtighearna
Aantal berichten : 112
IC posts : 96

Character sheet
Residence : Falkreath

do nov 30, 2017 2:39 pm
Sometimes  I just really want to rip your clothes off.

Most people wouldn't expecting such a.. thing from others. This guy was no expection, just saying most likely the first thing that came up in his mind. Needing to progress it. Sure thing, take the time hotstuff. He kept hanging on the guy, being very and almost even unnecessary close, well, not unnecessary, but atleast very much invading his personal space. No clue how it would be in his mind. A huge discussion about what would be the best option? Ofcourse the blondes choice would be the fucking. No shit, he's the one to propose it after all. Hoe long did it take? No clue, bit if you wanted a certain answer, it always seemed dreadfully slow.

Finally. And to his own fun, but very enjoyable surprised, the guy said yes. Eric was amused, and chuckled. "Sure thing then hotstuff, lead the way~" and he surely followed him. Hm, what type of guy would he be? Eric ofcourse ment top or bottom, he looked rough and dominant enoigh for top, but that never needed to be actually true. Many times was that proven already. "It's mostly for me the other way though, people pay me to have sex" he found it all so fun, but kept following him. Was it far? He hoped it wasn't, he almost couldn't wait.. but patience Eric. As always when he did this, Nathan started complaining, so Eric just blocked him out. Annoying and unnecessary. He wanted to have fun and that fun was on its way.
Ridley Byrne
BY MITZI
Ridley Byrne
Ridley Byrne

Character sheet

do nov 30, 2017 3:25 pm
The house Hydra had in mind wasn’t terribly far, but he wasn’t sure he should be relieved or apprehensive that it was so close-by. He still wasn’t entirely sure he had made the right decision, but he wasn’t going to turn back now. He led the guy – whose name he didn’t know – through the winding streets and alleys until, several minutes later, they arrived at the house. It was located at the end of a small alleyway, well out of the way of any casual passers-by, and the windows were boarded up. It hadn’t been inhabited in a good while. While Hydra checked the surroundings of the house just to make sure they were the only ones there, the guy behind him casually mentioned that he was usually the one paid for sex instead of the other way around. Hydra suppressed a sigh. Great. “Good for you,” he mumbled, looking around before he pushed open the door and slipped into the house.

The inside of the house wasn’t very impressive. There was a gas lamp close to the entrance that Hydra remembered from last time (Ridley had hidden away in this house for a few days when he had first arrived, before he had moved into the house closer to the market place). He lit it and cast a quick look around the room. There was a table with two chairs to his left; to his right, there was a sooty fireplace that Hydra knew no longer worked because of a hole in the chimney; a rackety bed with an old mattress stood in the corner, left there by the previous owner, whoever they had been. There wasn’t much else in the room. It was exactly as Hydra remembered. Having completed his survey of the room, he turned to the guy, fixing his eyes on him.

Ridley was eerily quiet still, which unnerved Hydra more than he would like to admit. It wasn’t the first time Hydra had had sex with Ridley taking the backseat, but it was the first time he had no idea what Ridley thought of it. He hesitated near the table, feeling around for Ridley in the back of his mind, trying to pick up something, but he found nothing. Was he prepared to do this without Ridley’s okay? He deliberated the question for a few moments before coming to the decision that yes, he was. Ridley had left him in charge, so he really wasn’t in any position to complain. If he desperately didn’t want to do this, he could let Hydra know, or try to take back control. Decision made, Hydra nodded at the guy. “How do you want to do this?” Since he would be giving Hydra his money for this, Hydra liked to know what the guy liked from the get-go. There was no use in doing this if the man would complain afterwards that it hadn’t been to his satisfaction and, sorry, Hydra wouldn’t be getting his money after all. That wasn’t to say he would simply do anything the guy asked him to; if he wasn’t comfortable, he would be walking out.
Eric Ó hEachtighearna
Eric Ó hEachtighearna

Character sheet

do nov 30, 2017 4:03 pm

He was so.. bland with his reactions, what a shame. Eric wanted the fun stuff. Sure what would happen ina  moment would count.. but still. They were into a tucked away alley, in front of a clearly abandoned house. That sure was a way to make sure nobody would be interrupting them. Not that Eric would mind. The more the merrier. Once inside Eric looked sround. It was just as bare feom the inside as the outside. Not that they needed much, ofcourse. The guy was hesitating, something Eric would wonder why. It most likely had something to do with the other guy, but yeah, he couldn't look in his head.

He got asked how he wanted to fo this. At which he chuckled, to stand against him. "I'm not picky and into literally anything you could think of. So I'll make it fun for you hotstuff. Top or bottom? Any specific kinks?" he smirked, but was serious. The guy would now anyways get the money, and the bonus. It just mattered now how good the sex would be for the bonus. But he was an easy person with that, he couldn't go wrong. To give it a nice start already, he started kissing him, just lusty.
Ridley Byrne. + Ik weet ook btw niet hoe erg je in de details wilt gaan?
BY MITZI
Ridley Byrne
Ridley Byrne

Character sheet

do nov 30, 2017 5:41 pm
To Hydra’s relief, the man answered that he wasn’t picky about what he liked. Good; it would make this a whole lot easier. Before Hydra could even formulate an answer to the question the man asked in return, lips were pressed against his. On automatism, he kissed back, feeling himself get lost in the sensation. Normally, he didn’t have the patience for kissing, but this was surprisingly... nice – which wasn’t a word he would have associated with the man now pressed against him. Life was full of surprises, apparently. He remembered the question he had been asked and pulled back ever so slightly to answer. “Top,” he said against the man’s lips, before going back in for another kiss. Topping was his usual preference; Ridley was fine with either, but Hydra didn’t trust as easily. If he could avoid submitting, he would.

As for his kinks— He broke the kiss. “Tell you what,” he said in a low voice close to the guy’s ear, “if we get to anything I don’t like, you’ll know.” He nipped sharply at the tendon in the man’s neck, in a mockery of the bite he had received earlier, and grinned against his skin. All thoughts of what Ridley might or might not like were out of the proverbial window; he was solely focused on his own wants. His fingers pulled at the hem of the guy’s shirt, silently asking permission to take it off. For now. His eyes, meanwhile, locked onto those of the other man. “Maybe we should exchange names?” he said with a small measure of reluctance. He wasn’t too keen on giving out his name, as useless as it was for keeping track of him, but referring to the other man as ‘the guy’ in his head was getting tiresome. He trailed his fingers along the man’s sides. “It’s Hydra,” he said, as a token of good faith. He hooked his fingers in the waistband of the man’s trousers and pulled him along, closer to the bed.

OOC:  Mij maakt het niet uit! Whatever you’re comfortable with c:
Eric Ó hEachtighearna
Eric Ó hEachtighearna

Character sheet

do nov 30, 2017 6:23 pm

Oh look, this was way more fun. At first he didn't immediately let him answer by kissing him. But the kiss back, he sure did get, and even to Eric's surprised, the blackhaired was a good kisser. Ofcourse as a prostitute himself, Eric was great at it aswell. Afterall, it was his job to make his customers feel nice and make them come.. in any way you could think of, several times even. He wanted to be top. Sure thing, E hasn't been bottom in a while, so he didn't mind it at all.

They went and kissed again, but later the answer about the kinks came. He didn't really got a real answer, but it would could as one, the message got through. He felt the nails in his back. It barely hurted, bit he felt them. Eric smirked by it "Kinky~" he felt and saw it how the guy was asking a silent permission to take his shirt off. Ofcourse, he helped him a hand with it. If he was still back in Hillerød, he would walk around in the brothel shirtless around anyways. It was how meant how he should walk around. No shirt and showing his body to the world. "Might make it handier hotstuff~" he kepts against him, in the meanwhile also getting the mans shirt off, who introduced himself als Hydra. Oh what an edgy name. He liked it. "It's Eric~" while they where getting to the bed "And I'll make it a pleasure to meet you" after that, he pressed his lips again against Hydra's, why not just tonguekiss him aswell, get some nice movement in there.
Ridley Byrne. + Maakt mij ook niets uit~ *zet stiekem een M bij de titel*
BY MITZI
Ridley Byrne
Ridley Byrne

Character sheet

do nov 30, 2017 9:55 pm
Once the shirt came off, Hydra had to stop and look him over. Alright, fine, not bad, he had to admit, though he had expected something like this, considering the man’s earlier admission that he was usually paid for sex. Hydra didn’t think there were very many unattractive prostitutes in the world. He gave an appreciative hum and trailed his hands across the man’s chest, digging in his nails every once in a while.

In the end, he didn’t get very long to admire before the man’s hands were tugging at his shirt. Hydra helped him along and pulled off his shirt, tossing it to the side to be retrieved later. He wasn’t self-conscious about his body; he knew he had built up plenty of muscle in the arena and with his jobs afterwards. The only thing that might give anyone pause was the tattoo on his left clavicle: a snake turning away from its own tail – the symbol of those released from Ouroboros. Hydra wasn’t ashamed of it, considered t a badge of honour, but he wasn’t sure how other people would see it. If his bed mate for the night would even recognise it, that was.

He finally got a name; Eric. He had expected something different, if he was completely honest with himself, but far be it for him to criticise. He was simply relieved he finally had a name to use so he didn’t have to keep thinking of him as ‘the man’ or ‘this guy’. They made their way over to the bed, kissing and touching. Hydra had initially opened his mouth to Eric’s tongue but now nipped at it warningly, drawing back. With a playful smirk, he put his hands on Eric’s shoulders and shoved lightly to get him to fall back onto the bed. Hydra stood at the edge of the bed for a few moments, looking Eric up and down, before he kicked off his shoes, undid the button of his trousers, and joined Eric on the bed. He didn’t take off his trousers just yet; there would be plenty of time for that.

With easy grace, he straddled Eric’s hips, not even bothering to hide his arousal straining against his trousers. Eric would become very familiar with it soon, after all. He looked at Eric with heavily lidded eyes and returned his fingers to the man’s chest, flicking lightly over a nipple. “Get those off for me, won’t you?” he said, nodding at Eric’s trousers. It was a test – he was trying to see how far he could push Eric before he balked at an order. He had played with Hydra long enough before they came here; now it was Hydra’s turn. He leaned back to give Eric room to get up and settled against the headboard, challenging smirk in place. He put one of his hands on his thigh, just shy of his arousal – not touching, but close enough to draw attention to it.
Eric Ó hEachtighearna
Eric Ó hEachtighearna

Character sheet

do nov 30, 2017 10:36 pm

He liked the muscled surprise underneath Hydra's shirt. Taking the freedom in the world to touch, like the other had done with Eric. He spotted the tattoo, recognised it from somewhere but couldn't exaclty place it. Wasn't it something of his nephew? It looked different, but not that he exactly knew what it looked like. A snake, but that was it. Ah, it didn't matter much, he'd see it as a nice tattoo for now. And that aside, the blonde's chest and arms were covered in tattoos. He liked them, just a bit. Nothing special.

For as long at it took it's time, he could enjoy the kissing, before Hydra nipped at his tongue. Such a shame, he would be lying if he said that he didn't like it, but fine. He pulled back, feeling how the blackhaired pushed him slightly against his shoulders, getting him on the bed by that. Ofcourse Eric did that without complaining, while aswell getting his shoes off. These where unnecessary and hindering anyways. He watched Hydra doing the same, but also loosening the buttons on his trousers. He would be lying if he said he could wait to see these off.

He took the freedom to look at his buldge, and it didn't look all that bad for now. His attention got back to more up, when feeling his chest was being touched again, together with a nipple. He didn't mind, do keep going. He got mostly ordered to pull off his pants, by which he smirked. "Sure, master" it was just to be seen if he liked that ir not. E didn't mind. He now unbuttoned his pants, to kick them off to somewhere, in the meanwhile being nice enough to rub Hydra's buldge. He wouldn't mind feeling it sooner or later, ofcourse.
Ridley Byrne
BY MITZI
Ridley Byrne
Ridley Byrne

Character sheet

do nov 30, 2017 11:44 pm
To Hydra’s surprise, Eric went without complaint, rising from the bed with a teasing, “sure, master” (with disturbing emphasis on the latter) that had Hydra tense, eyes flashing. The gall on this brat – there was no other word to describe him. Still, he was doing as he’d been told, unbuttoning his trousers and taking them all the way off, and Hydra found his eyes lingering on each strip of skin as it was revealed. “Try ‘sir’,” he heard himself say. “Has a far better ring to it.” Much better than ‘master,’ anyway. ‘Master’ rankled. ‘Master’ reminded him of Ridley's years spent with his handler. Hydra hadn't been there for them, but he had access to Ridley's memories and he boiled with fury every time he remembered what Ridley had been put through. He noticed he had become lost in thought only when he felt a hand on the plaque of his trousers, teasing him to full hardness. He let out a small, appreciative sound and wet his lips, looking up at Eric through his lashes.

The way Eric had addressed him earlier had given him an idea. He drew the other man closer by the back of the neck, meeting his lips in another kiss, one that was entirely more teeth and tongue than actual lips. He contented himself with kissing for a while, to get Eric’s guard down; he traced his free hand in an absent pattern on Eric’s back, dipping lower every so often, and kept the other one on the back of the man’s neck. When he thought he’d be able to catch Eric off guard, he tightened his grip on the back of his neck and reversed their positions, once again manoeuvring himself on top. He pressed Eric face-first into the mattress and closed a hand around the man’s wrists, after which he drew his hands upward, closer to the headboard. “Behave, hm?” he murmured, his grip on Eric’s wrists tightening momentarily in warning. He almost asked if he’d need to tie him up, but refrained; from what he’d seen, Eric would only get off on the suggestion, and it was too much of a hassle to deal with. He placed a light bite on the back of Eric’s neck, barely even hard enough to show, and slowly let go of his wrists, curious if he’d take to the order and keep them where Hydra had put them.
Eric Ó hEachtighearna
Eric Ó hEachtighearna

Character sheet

vr dec 01, 2017 12:09 am

The play on words seemed to be like, only not the fact that it was 'master'. He corrected him that Eric should keep it at sir. Didn't matter to him, all the same. "Ofcourse, sir" when he got his own trousers off, he could almost feel it, but saw how Hydra looked at all the visible skin. It would almost want him to redo it, but now the second time way more teasing. With whatever he was in thought with, Eric seemed to get him out of those with the service he provided, feeling it in his hands how he got hard.

He wanted to call it kissing, but it wasn't. A lot of tongue and teeth, he could live with that hotness. He always was enough focused on everything, even know. But the sudden change of position did surprise him pleasantly. To not get a face full of matress, he looked behind him, with now only the left halve of his face against the mattress. His hands were being held together, and not much later above him. He was told to behave. Where he later felt a soft bite in his neck. "And what if I don't sir? Will you punish me then?" he felt how his arm were loosened, so he decide to challenge him, just by putting them down again. If he completely went with it, it would be so boring.
Ridley Byrne
BY MITZI
Ridley Byrne
Ridley Byrne

Character sheet

vr dec 01, 2017 10:42 am
As Hydra had expected, Eric didn’t seem to have any trouble in taking to his suggestion, as he immediately called him ‘sir’. Hydra had never cared much what people called him in bed (with the notable exception of ‘master,’ which was always a mood killer) but if Eric liked it, he didn’t mind. Perhaps it would even get him to behave, though Hydra sincerely doubted it; he hadn’t so far. Because of this, it wasn’t really much of a surprise when the man lowered his arms almost immediately after Hydra had let go of his wrists. It was an obvious challenge, and the words, asking for punishment if he didn’t behave, were obviously meant to get a rise out of him. Alright, so Eric seemed determined to be a brat. Fine. Hydra could deal with that. He quirked an eyebrow. “No,” he said with a half-amused smile, “you'd enjoy it too much.” He leaned back, resting his weight on his knees so that he was hovering over Eric without actually touching him.

“But I might leave you like this,” he continued, pitching his voice low and suggestive. “Leave you to deal with this by yourself.” He leaned forward again, snaking a hand between Eric’s body and the mattress and curling it around the man’s arousal, giving it a few experimental strokes. All the while, he kept up his commentary. “Maybe I’ll sit over there,” he nodded at the table and chairs, some distance away, “and just watch, and I wouldn’t lay a finger on you.” As if to prove the point, he removed his hand and sat back, watching Eric through lidded eyes, but not touching. He didn’t move for several moments, to drive the point home, then put his hands, ever so lightly, on the man’s back. “You want me to touch you, yeah?” he murmured in a low undertone, skating his fingertips over the muscles in Eric’s arms, ending at his wrists. He tapped them twice. “Then keep those where I put them.” It was a gamble; he knew what he would need to do to actually get the money, but he had the impression Eric had enjoyed the back-and-forth so far. “If you’re good, I might even give you a reward.” He hooked his fingers in the waistband of his own trousers, which he hadn’t taken off yet, to give Eric an idea of what his reward might entail.
Eric Ó hEachtighearna
Eric Ó hEachtighearna

Character sheet

vr dec 01, 2017 11:28 am

He wouldn't be punished, what a real shame was actually. He kept looking at Hydra, as there was nothing else really to do. He atleast sure did knew how to give someone a tease. He liked it, but wanted to continue at the same time, de blackhaired would almodt be lsying on him, if it wasn't for the tiny distance of air beteeen them.

"But that isn’t fair at all sir" while he was feeling the hand under him, stroking him wanted it to continue. Sadly, not all things would go on forever. Although it did seem like the teasing talk wouldn't stop. He didn’t mind. Hydra seemed to almost threaten him doing nothing. Sitting on the other side of the room. And although Eric did like the vocal threats, it would be purely boring if it would happen. The stroking was stopped, and he couldn't help it but a slight, almost even disappointed, sound escaped Eric.

After a while of sitting completely sit, with Eric could now mostly focus on, was Hydra's breath, it continued. He felt it how his hand where slightly tracing the man's back. "I do, sir" the tracing stopped at his wrist, where a tapping was felt, with saying that he should keep them where Hydra left them. With that if he would be good, he might even recieve a reward. Which Eric ofcourse would mostly like the most out of all this. "I can't wait, sir" he was waiting whether the man would put his hands back where Eric would keep them, or if he needed to do it himself.
Ridley Byrne
BY MITZI
Ridley Byrne
Ridley Byrne

Character sheet

vr dec 01, 2017 12:23 pm
With a half-exasperated, half-amused roll of his eyes, Hydra once again lifted Eric’s hands to the headboard. He didn’t hold onto them for long this time, trusting Eric to have gotten the message and keep them there on his own. True to his word, he rose from the bed and shucked his trousers. He flung them in the direction of his shirt so he wouldn’t have to make his way through the entire room to retrieve his clothing later. He took a moment to enjoy the sight of Eric spread out on the bed, practically on display. His eyes slowly travelled the length of the man’s body, lingering in places, until he met his eyes again. He gave a satisfied smile and clambered back onto the bed, the skin of his thighs touching Eric’s as he took up his now customary position astride the man’s hips.

Once there, he paused. “What to do with you,” he muttered, mostly to himself, as he stared thoughtfully at what he could see of Eric’s face. He was aware there was nothing in the house that could be used as lubrication; that hadn’t exactly been on Ridley’s mind when he first hid out here, months ago. Hydra didn’t know if Eric had considered this, or if he simply didn’t care. Well, there was nothing to be done for it. Spit wasn’t ideal, but it was all they had, so it would have to do. He considered helping Eric get off first, make him more relaxed, but Hydra had always enjoyed the feeling of his partner’s body clenching around him as he came. Besides, Eric hadn’t been that good yet. Rewards had to be earned, after all. So he lifted his fingers to the man’s lips and quirked an expectant eyebrow. “Go on,” he said, tapping his fingers against Eric’s lips.

While he waited, he let his gaze trail lazily over Eric’s body. Under any other circumstances, he likely wouldn’t have chosen to bring Eric home – or to an abandoned house, as it were – but now that he was actually here, he didn’t feel particularly regretful. Release was release, after all, and he wasn’t as completely out of control as he had expected to be when he agreed to this. “You’ll tell me when you’re ready,” he told Eric after a while, referring to the preparation he would get to in a little bit, once Hydra considered his fingers suitably wet. His eyes fixated on the man’s lips for a few moments before he lifted them to give the man a stern stare. Actually ready. Not a moment sooner. Understood?” He wasn’t actually looking to cause permanent damage; he didn’t think he’d get his money if he did that, even if he had put in all this effort.
Eric Ó hEachtighearna
Eric Ó hEachtighearna

Character sheet

vr dec 01, 2017 3:31 pm

For a second time his hands where brought up to above his head, where he would hold a piece or the headboard for his own comfort more. And now actually keeping them there. He kept looking at Hydra, mainly when he got his trousers off, letting his eyes enjoy more of the view that was below the belt. Hydra got on him again, letting their skin now touch. Not anymore so teasing as before.

Although he knew that the words were more  to himself then anything else, Eric commented on it "Do whatever you wsnt with me, sir" although he wouldn't mind ofcourse himself to work a little for his.. reward, he would never plead. He had had still his pride, not that there was much left of it, but he'd like to keep the pride that was still there. Playing however, that was always fun. He felt the fingers of the other tapping against the blonde's lips, who casually licked them.

He still wasn't allowed to leave his place, but the thing he did tried, was to turn himself around, so he would actually face Hydra. He did still keep his hands above him. He smirked when he was told to say it when he was ready. Completely ready. He was well aware of the fact that they didn't have any real lubricant. Spit was a way to spice it up and make it more easier for them. But if they would go on just as rough now, he certainly wouldn't mind either. "I will, sir" Eric smirked.
Ridley Byrne
BY MITZI
Ridley Byrne
Ridley Byrne

Character sheet

vr dec 01, 2017 4:14 pm
At some point, Eric had turned around so that he was now facing Hydra, who was decidedly unimpressed with this particular action, but because Eric had kept his hands against the headboard, he decided to let it slide. Baby steps. If Hydra was honest with himself, he was impressed Eric was obeying him at all, so he wouldn’t make a fuss about such a little matter. By then, Hydra’s fingers were as wet as they were going to get, so he pulled back his hand and shimmied down the mattress. He pulled one of Eric’s legs across his hip to have better access before he set to work.

Though he didn’t like using spit as lubricant, as it never lasted very long, it was better than nothing. He took his time in preparing Eric, especially now. He normally didn’t have the patience to settle for a lengthy preparation, but then again, he normally had a decent amount of actual lubricant at his disposal, so he forced himself to take his time, this time around. In the interest of not harming the man who still had to pay him when it was all over and done with, of course. He kept his gaze trained on Eric’s face, looking for signs of pain or discomfort.

Only when he got the okay to do so did he remove his fingers and wipe them on the bed sheets. He grasped around for one of the pillows, shoving it under Eric’s hips so he was in a better position. He scooted a little closer and held his arousal in one hand to position himself. After a quick glance at Eric, he slowly slid inside. Once he was fully sheathed, he had to take a moment, both to allow himself to catch his breath and to give Eric time to adjust. He braced one of his hands on the mattress next to Eric’s shoulder to keep his balance and locked eyes with the other man, waiting for the signal that it was okay to move.
Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Permissies van dit forum: