welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Kiara Aradhya
Kiara Aradhya
Aantal berichten : 7
IC posts : 1

Character sheet
Residence : Rhoynar

Kiara Aradhya Empty Kiara Aradhya

wo jan 31, 2018 10:47 am
ABOUT ME

FULL NAME kiara lakshmi aradhya
BIRTHDAY.01-08
AGEtwenty three
RACE human
MAGIC necromancy
GENDERfemale
SEXUALITY straight
HOME rhoynar

FACECLAIM kat graham
SKINCOLOR brown
HAIRCOLOR dark brown
EYECOLOR green/brown
HEIGHT about one-sixty
BUILD fragile

MY STORY

My past is nothing in comparison to the stories you hear. I haven't fought any battles, haven't overcome any hurdles. I was a young, poor girl. Born and raised in Nymmerwell, by a mother who loved me and a father who protected me. We lived a happy life. I was a good child - an only child, so I got all the support and attention I needed, without having to fight a sibling over it. I met Rusty when I was fourteen. We were best friends who entered a relationship at 16, got married at 19 and our first child was born before I turned 21.

We lived a happy life. Like, truly happy. Sure, we had our ups and downs, but we loved eachother. We had a nice, small place to live, my parents loved him and we were great parents. It was nothing new for my dad to ask him to come and go on a ‘mankend’, as the unfunny guy called their manweekends. They’d go out together and do something they’d consider manly, like hunting. Or climbing a mountain. It was a monthly tradition and while it wasn’t 100% safe, we never really.. thought about it. Until it went wrong.

Their Vanaheim hike got ruined by a Cerberus. Rusty died on the spot. Dad made it home, but died to the wounds a few days later, leaving me, my mother and my daughter behind. My mom, being terminally ill, could not work and had to stay at home at all times, so I needed to find a job to support all three of us, while being able to go home often enough to take most of the care of my child on myself, only leaving as little as possible to my mother. We moved from Nymmerwell to Rhoynar and I started taking care of the garden for one of the rich families.

❤️
Dacosta Laendaerys
Dacosta Laendaerys
Administrator
Aantal berichten : 599
IC posts : 46

Character sheet
Residence : Archeon

Kiara Aradhya Empty Re: Kiara Aradhya

wo jan 31, 2018 1:20 pm

Geaccepteerd
welkom op Fallen Skies