welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Sobek Sacrados
Sobek Sacrados
Aantal berichten : 21
IC posts : 16

Character sheet
Residence : Sunfall

Sobek Sacrados Empty Sobek Sacrados

wo maa 14, 2018 12:30 pm
Hello. My name is Sobek, named after a God you've probably never heard of. A fake God, of course, as we only believe in the Sun. I doubt my parents cared much though and after fourty-three years, I must say I got used to it. Only a few people know of the name to begin with. It's nice to not have a commoner's name - it's easy. Especially for a Priest of Sol like myself. Imagine if I was called Bob and so was another. Yeah, that'd be weird, considering we share surnames too. It'd be miserable. A true struggle and a half. But, enough about Bob, let's not bully him. He can be Bob.

I was born in Nymmerwell, but moved to Sunfall before I reached the age of eighteen, with only my bird Siwa to accompany me. I gained an interest in the people and, more importantly, the Faith. The Sun guided me through the loss of my wife and helped me raise my daughter, Senu, alone. I became a Priest in my early twenties and managed to be a good father on the side, giving my daughter all the love and attention she ever needed. She'd join me in my travels to heal the poor, to guide them to the proper faiths.

I strayed from my paths, from my faith, and met a woman. She was the most gorgeous woman you can imagine. Her skin toned, her long, dark hair falling over her shoulder in the most beautiful waves I had ever seen. Her eyes, filled with this permanent curiosity... She was a gift sent from the Sun. But, I was not allowed to take it. As soon as I considered, I got the news that my daughter got murdered on one of her trips. It was my fault. It was a message from the Sun, telling me to focus on the task at hand. I needed to perform my duties and let lusts slide. I walked away from the love of my life and never saw her again, focusing on what was more important in life.

Exactly two years after the passing of my daughter, a loss still fresh in my head, a young girl was named Sol Invictus. I knew that this was the only choice, that this could not be wrong and it was what the Sun wanted, but, dear Lord she reminded me of my dearest Senu. Her blonde hair, her innocent appearance. I need to protect her. I need to make sure she can fullfill her duties, yet live a happy life as the young woman she is. A life my daughter never got. This is what I need to do. And this time, I won't fail.

Pretty please, namechange to Sobek Sacrados? :3
we have arrived
43 years / healer of others / priest of sol / sunfall
Dacosta Laendaerys
Dacosta Laendaerys
Administrator
Aantal berichten : 599
IC posts : 46

Character sheet
Residence : Archeon

Sobek Sacrados Empty Re: Sobek Sacrados

do maa 15, 2018 10:03 pm