welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Mercury
Mercury
Aantal berichten : 104
IC posts : 99

Character sheet
Residence : Mother's Mountains

The beauty of a broken angel - Pagina 2 Empty Re: The beauty of a broken angel

wo mei 30, 2018 12:37 am
Sell your soul, not your whole self
Did she.. not know? Was she unaware of his blessing and what it meant? A little confused and surprised the vampire looked at the Commander. What a strange day this would become. Her question made him think and a frown got on his face. He took it seriously, starting to count on his hands, shaking his head and starting over again, silently whispering to himself.

''77.'' He finally replied with a proud smile. The vampire straightened his back, as if he truly happy with that accomplishment. ''And they're all up there now.'' He added, pointing one finger at the fading night sky. Well, technically not all of them, since a few of them had vanished over the years, but she would probably know what he meant. Probably.
BY MITZI
Lexa
Lexa
Aantal berichten : 559
IC posts : 503

Character sheet
Residence : Mothers watch

do jun 07, 2018 5:43 pm
We're standing face-to-face
with our own human race
 We commit the sins again and our sons and daughters pay. Our tainted history is playing on repeat, but we could change it if we stand up strong and take the lead
Seventy-seven?! The Commander frowned, widening her eyes. “That’s almost all of them,” she spoke. Almost. “What are you?” There it was. The question the Healer and the Warrior hadn’t answered, but perhaps the Trickster would be more willing to. She had learned many things. They were quicker than a normal human being, outspeeding even Mort. He hadn’t heard the Warrior coming, which was remarkable. The skin of the Healer had been cold - exactly like Mort’s had been. What was it with these Mountain Men? Had Mort been right? He couldn’t be. There was no way that the Mountain Men, the ones who were supposed to be closest to the Mother, were vampires. There was absolutely no way.

NOTES, none
TAGS, Mercury
Mercury
Mercury
Aantal berichten : 104
IC posts : 99

Character sheet
Residence : Mother's Mountains

zo jun 24, 2018 3:24 pm
Sell your soul, not your whole self
Yup. She had heard him right. Seventy-seven commanders had passed him by. He had seen them rise, he had seen them fall, he had spoken to quite a few them, prevented a war here and there and overall just.. watched. It seemed to be something he was good at. Watch and talk. A lot.

She asked him what he was and for a moment the Commander fell silent. A good question, one he could ponder over all day and night if given the time. But she demanded an answer of him now. And he had to oblige. ''I am a lot of things. I'm a stargazer, I'm a catlover,'' His eyes wandered to the mountain lion and he winked at it as if was some kind of joke, ''I'm overall a nice person as well, just ask Minerva. Or wait, no don't ask her. Ask Juno, or Apollo, or Diana, anyone but Minerva. I mean, Minerva is nice and all but we don't really get along I mean, have you seen her? She's constantly whispering about war. That isn't good for your health I tell you that.'' He laughed and rambled as if it all was a joke to him. Maybe it was. He was the trickster after all
BY MITZI
Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Permissies van dit forum: