welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator
Aantal berichten : 1327
IC posts : 1116

Character sheet
Residence : Brightwater Keep, Rhoynar

Pro Memoria - Pagina 5 Empty Re: Pro Memoria

zo jun 03, 2018 9:08 pm
We don't have to talk
We don't have to make friends.
He wasn't drunk, right? No, he had only drank one glass, he was fine. But that didn't take away his honest tone as he spoke those words. He was making some very bad decisions here, but on the other side, they felt good. They felt like the best ones he could make. For now. The thief sighed and squeezed her hand.

Gods Allison, don't start crying. This would all go sentimental. I mean, five minutes ago they were discussing how to kill the Duke of Rhoynar and here she was crying over the fact that he didn't care if they would get married or not. Kaz wanted to say that he didn't mind, but that was probably not the answer she wanted to hear. ''Why wouldn't I be?'' He retorted. He was almost getting teary as well. Note to self: Don't have these conversations at 3am.
Ms. Brunette
BY MITZI
Allison Lenier
Aantal berichten : 1191
IC posts : 1131

Character sheet
Residence : Brightwater Keep

zo jun 03, 2018 9:20 pm
I'm headed straight for the castle
They’ve got the Kingdom locked up
All these minutes passing, sick of feeling used. If you wanna break these walls down, you’re gonna get bruised. And now my neck is open wide, begging for a fist around it. Already choking on my pride, so there's no use crying about it
Why wouldn’t he be? Did he not care at all? Allison sighed as she looked away from Kaz, looking up for a second to push back the tears. That was it. This would be strictly business, wasn’t it? She bit her lip for a second. “So, how would you do that with the king?” she asked, not looking at him. She didn’t want to ask him. After all, he did say he would do it if it made her happy. She never would have done this at this point if it wasn’t for the position either. Deep breath in, what a dick. Deep breath out, and she could live with that. “Because I’d need you in Rhoynar.” Not all the time, obviously. But more often than not, if possible.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

ma jun 04, 2018 8:09 pm
We don't have to talk
Kaz sighed deeply, rubbing his eyes for a moment before giving her an annoyed glance. ''Can we forget about the king, just for a moment? I'll fix that later.''< He spoke with a frustrated tone. Yes, it would have been best to talk about it now, but Kaz wasn't smart like that. We should know that by now.

Eventually, he shrugged, stopping himself from another deep sigh while he bit his lip. ''I'm sure it will work out. Give it time.'' He said softer this time, avoiding her gaze. He had no idea how this was going to work out and he wasn't sure if time was by his side, but Allison was. If something would go wrong she would probably have a solution. She always had a solution.
Ms. Brunette
BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

ma jun 04, 2018 8:15 pm
All these minutes passing, sick of feeling used. If you wanna break these walls down, you’re gonna get bruised. And now my neck is open wide, begging for a fist around it. Already choking on my pride, so there's no use crying about it
‘Can we just forget about the King?’ Yes, please. ‘I’ll fix that later,’ he said, causing Allison to nod slowly. She wasn’t quite happy with this, but it would have to do. Kaz would find a way and if not, she was sure she could help out. Maybe there was a way to convince Larethian to let the spy stay in Rhoynar. As she didn’t know the King well, she had no clue whether or not this would be difficult to achieve. So, when Kaz told her it would work out, she sighed. “When do things ever work out?” she asked, showing him a faint smile. “But we’ll get there.” They had gotten this far, after all. “I can’t even imagine…” she spoke, showing the faintest hope. The thought of all those books…

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

ma jun 04, 2018 9:39 pm
We don't have to talk
When did things work out? Probably never. But here they were, trying to work it out. For now it seemed to work, to go smoothly, but what could you expect from Vikings? It was a raid, everything could go wrong and it would probably go wrong. So, it was better to preapre for the worst.

Kaz rolled his eyes, softly chuckling. ''Don't let your imagination go running, we're not even there yet.'' He spoke softly, continueing to scratch the cat on his lap. ''What I do know though, is that if we want this to go as smooth as it can go, you need your rest.'' And so did he, but hers was more important, Allison was probably the most important thing in his life right now. The thought of losing her.. maybe that marriage wasn't the worst of the ideas.
Ms. Brunette
BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

ma jun 04, 2018 9:49 pm
She shouldn’t let her imagination go running. A chuckle sounded and she aimed her brown eyes at the man again. “Dream a little, Kaz.” It was something he needed to learn. The excitement, the sheer happiness of knowing a bright future was possible. Forget about the problems, even if it was just for a bit. There would be many hurdles and chances were that this would be her last smile in a long, long time. But, the future was bright. She had faith.

So, when Kaz told her it was time for sleep, she nodded. Softly, she pulled her hand through his hair, a smile on her face. “I’m glad you’re by my side,” she told him softly, before she got up from the couch with a sigh. “You take some rest too. Your body might not need it, your mind will.” They both had a lot to process and a lot to prepare for. Tomorrow was going to be a big day. With that thought, she turned around and went off to bed, hopefully to finally get some rest now this was off her chest.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

ma jun 04, 2018 9:53 pm
We don't have to talk
Dream a little.. of what? Because she was on his mind 24/7, dreaming wasn't as hard as she thought. But of course Kaz didn't tell her that, he wasn't really the sentimental type now, was he? He only replied to her words with a soft smile.

Her hand running through his hair worked like magic and Kaz was seriously considering if she had a magic touch, if she wasn't just mind controlling him. The vampire nodded, hestiated a bit before he popped a question. ''Do you want me to come with you?'' Maybe if she had the reassurance that he was there, perhaps she would feel more comfortable. He did, at least.
Ms. Brunette
BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

ma jun 04, 2018 9:58 pm
Her effort to turn around immediately stopped when she heard his words. A shimmer appeared in her tired eyes, as she bit her lip in an enthusiastic nod. “If that’s okay?” she asked, carefully. “It… would help.” As it always did. His presence had taken away her nightmares before and she was sure that if there was one thing that could do the same thing again, it would be him. It was strange how her current anxieties were related to him, to devoting herself to the man she didn’t even know all that long. Yet, the only one to calm those thoughts down, was him too.  

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

ma jun 04, 2018 10:07 pm
We don't have to talk
It didn't surprise him that she agreed with his question. ''If it weren't okay, I wouldn't have asked.'' Kaz smiled before he turned his attention to the cat. Now he had to get this cutie off his lap. With a light frown he carefully picked the cat up, who then proceeded to complain. ''I'm sorry buddy.'' He mumbled softly before putting the cat on the couch, dusting some of the cathair off his pants before he got up.

Kaz only wanted to be there for Allison, ignoring their problems, ignoring the situation they were in and what was about to happen for them. Maybe they would be dead in a week, maybe the King was asking for his head, who knew? All he knew right now, was that he wanted to be with her.
Ms. Brunette
BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

ma jun 04, 2018 10:16 pm
The cat. Allison chuckled as she watched him carefully take the cat off his lap. He had always been careful with the pets around him. Juno loved him, she knew. Perhaps a bit too much. It was an attractive quality for sure, as she had always loved to have a pet close. Just this innocent ball of love that wouldn’t betray you for all the coin in the world. Something she every now and then wondered about. If Kaz would take gold over… She bit her lip and sighed. It was fine. She wouldn’t, so all she could do was hope that he didn’t either. At this moment, he had only proven to be more than trustworthy.

As he stood up, she smiled at him and put the book down on the table. She could come retrieve that one later. For now, she just wanted to get back into that bed, take all the rest she could. Because there was one more thing about tomorrow that made it so exciting. Finally, after all this time, they truly were a team.  

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

ma jun 04, 2018 11:12 pm
We don't have to talk
Kaz looked at her, even in this darkness she was still someone he could recognize in a second. Someone he was glad to see. A smile appeared on his face when he just stood there, dumbfoundedly. God, it was stupid. He was stupid.

When she put down the book he gasped, the smile fading into a grin. ''You're choosing me.. over a book?'' He spoke fake-surprised, walking closer before poking her in the side. Because he knew she liked that just as much as getting her hair messed up.
Ms. Brunette
BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

ma jun 04, 2018 11:24 pm
Poke. High pitched noise. Annoyed gaze.Can you not?” she asked, rubbing her hand against the place he had poked. If there was one feeling she hated, it was the side pokes. Still, a smile appeared back on her face. “First rule: pokes are against the law,” she told him in a sigh, rolling her eyes in amusement, as she finally made her towards the door, away from the couch. “So you better come up with something else,” she told him. Up the stairs, on the tips of her toes as she was used to, before finally entering the room. She didn’t need to see to know it was still filled with books and a soft chuckle left her mouth. She had totally turned this into her room. And was totally fine leaving it behind if it meant he would join her in the next. Perhaps she would actually get some sleep tonight.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz
Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Permissies van dit forum: