welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Allison Lenier
Aantal berichten : 1191
IC posts : 1131

Character sheet
Residence : Brightwater Keep

I can't, but we can - Pagina 3 Empty Re: I can't, but we can

zo jun 10, 2018 12:01 am
I'm headed straight for the castle
They’ve got the Kingdom locked up
All these minutes passing, sick of feeling used. If you wanna break these walls down, you’re gonna get bruised. And now my neck is open wide, begging for a fist around it. Already choking on my pride, so there's no use crying about it
How can it possibly be too much?” the brunette asked, sighing again. She didn’t understand how that was possible. If more effort made it look better, than the effort wasn’t wasted. So how could it possibly be more than needed? You always had to look your absolute best. Not everyone was as lucky as him, born with a perfect face that needed no make-up. Where he looked good with messy hair, too. It was unfair.

Kaz took her hand and the brunette smiled. “Perhaps we can check out the castle when it’s light again,” she then spoke, a smile on her face. They could just… explore tomorrow. There was a lot to see in the castle, a lot which she hadn’t seen yet. Especially the library, which made her heart jump just thinking about it. But for now, the bedroom was where they were going, so she gently squeezed his hand, before she led him up the stairs, walking through the hallway before they reached a door she had entered earlier today, opening it with a little smile. It looked… different from what they were both used to.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz

Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator
Aantal berichten : 1327
IC posts : 1116

Character sheet
Residence : Brightwater Keep, Rhoynar

zo jun 10, 2018 12:16 am

You can't surround a lion with a bunch of lazy sheep

The one thing about royalty is that we love to feast

Everything could be too much. But Kaz refrained from saying that, not wanting to start a whole discussion about hair. But he could see Allison do it. She was all about beauty anyway. Something he clearly didn't seem to care much about. He had the sleeves of his blouse rolled up, showing some of the tatoos on his lower arms.He had left the gloves at the villa, taking her hand made him shiver but he reminded himself that it was Allison. So, he took a deep breath, trying to make sure that she wouldn't notice the sudden startle in his body language.

''ugh, light.'' He groaned jokingly while he rolled his eyes. He still wasn't fond of the sun, but being scared of it was too big to say. Still, he rather avoided it. The fact that summer would come soon, didn't gave any comfort either. The vampire let himself get led to the bedroom. Once there, he raised his brow. ''This is way too big.'' He spoke, that being his first impression. But at least it looked comfortable. A place they could be themselves. Even if it would only be for a short while.

BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

zo jun 10, 2018 12:22 am
All these minutes passing, sick of feeling used. If you wanna break these walls down, you’re gonna get bruised. And now my neck is open wide, begging for a fist around it. Already choking on my pride, so there's no use crying about it
The room was big and Allison could only imagine how many books she could fit here. Reading in bed was the best kind of reading, so the thought of stacking her most important books in this room made her heart jump with excitement. “Leaves room for books!” she told him, though she knew he was against that. He had told her that their new room couldn’t end up like she had caused her room at his place to end up like. Filled with stacks of books, all related to the cure. She understood, though. And luckily she could probably claim a room in this castle where she could keep the books that were meant for her eyes only. A room to lock herself up in when she needed to. Sounded magical.

She gently pressed a kiss on his hand, before she let go and walked up to the bed, sitting down on it as she took off her shoes. She would still need to get rid of the dress and put on something else, but instead she just sat there, her brown eyes focused on Kaz as she smiled at him. “The bed seems better,” she told him. It was soft.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

zo jun 10, 2018 12:29 am

Books. Why did it always have to be books? Kaz rolled his eyes. The last thing he wanted was this place filled to the brim with books. He wouldn't allow it. ''Two books at a time permitted.'' He spoke strictly, before looking at their hands when she pressed a kiss on his. It left a tingley feeling, and his serious face softened.

Kaz watched as Allison sat down, removing her shoes. The bed seemed better. Kaz grinned when he unbuttoned the upper part of his blouse, walking towards her. ''You know what's even better?'' He said with that same grin before bowing forward. ''You.'' He pressed his lips on hers again, having the feeling to do it again ever since the moment at their marriage. Which already seemed so long ago, while it had been what.. two hours? Time flies when you're having fun.

BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

zo jun 10, 2018 12:37 am
Two books at a time. It was more than none! The brunette had nodded. “I can agree with that,” she spoke in a smile. Just being able to lie down here and read through her own notes, while in the comfort of his presence… It could make a bad day a whole lot better, so she would take it.

Allison couldn’t help but stare as he slowly unbuttoned the top of his blouse, walking up to her. She was glad she could still focus on his words as he spoke. A blush appeared on her face as she smiled. They were a mess, a horrible one at that. But, they were a mess together. And she felt like they were closer than ever, even though neither of them truly had wanted this beforehand. He kissed her again and his cold lips caused a warm wave to move through her entire body, causing her heart to skip a beat. He always had the exact same effect on her and she would never grow tired of it. Once they pulled away again, she opened her eyes, throwing him a smile. “You’re the best.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

zo jun 10, 2018 12:44 am

Kaz wasn't sure what to think yet, but all what he could think of was her, this evening, the fact that they were bound together by two small golden circles around their fingers and a few simple words. How easily it had been done. He felt comfortable in her presence, he felt like himself more with her than when he was alone. Even after all that they've been through, they still cared. They still supported each other.

Kaz let himself fall on the bed, next to her. He let his eyes wander over her body, before he looked her in the eyes again. ''Be careful. You already called me a genius once.'' He grinned. But hadn't he been drunk that one time? But wouldn't the compliment still count, wouldn't he still be a genius? Kaz counted himself a genius. He started from the bottom now look where he was at.

BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

zo jun 10, 2018 12:51 am
Allison looked at the man as he let himself fall on the bed. “You know,” she spoke, softly. She stood up from the bed and walked up to a closet, carefully choosing what would be appropriate for her to wear. Most things were, as usual, way too long and she still didn’t understand why women wanted to cover their entire body while asleep. “I remember the first time we spent a night together,” she spoke with a smile, looking back at Kaz for a second, before focussing her eyes on the closet again. “It feels like an eternity ago.

Finally, she grabbed something that would work. A short, white nightgown that was barely more than a long shirt, but it was better than the other options. With her back still aimed at the man, she took off the dress, standing there for a second as she focused her attention on the cut on her collarbone again. That would definitely leave a scar. A sigh sounded, before she put on the short gown and walked up to him again, sitting on the bed and throwing him a smile.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

zo jun 10, 2018 1:01 am

The first time they had spent the night together had been on his couch. Drunk, exhausted and a lot of other things amde that night gone terribly wrong. He could remember the morning vividly, the feeling he had made a mistake and how stupid he had been. And now, months later they were here. And it had been one of the best mistakes he had ever made in his life.

The vampire couldn't help but stare as Allison undressed, he didn't even look away when she turned around, only smirked. ''I'm sure we can do better than that night.'' He replied to her words. She had spoken truth, this bed was comfortable. He pulled her towards him, looking into her brown eyes for a moment. ''Much better.'' His words were a whisper when he again, kissed her. And he didn't want to stop there.

BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

zo jun 10, 2018 1:18 am
Surely, the first night they had spent together had been an absolute mess. They were both drunk and had stepped out of their comfort zones, giving in to this feeling that they weren’t supposed to have. Neither of them were good people. They had done many, many bad things. Yet, she fell for him. And she kept doing that every time she saw him, every single time they touched.

She had noticed him stare, of course, which only reminded her of that night more. After all, she couldn’t keep her eyes off of him either. Once she sat down on the bed, he said that they could do better. She wanted to speak, but his soft whisper caused her not to. Their lips touched once more and her hands found their way to his blouse, making sure she wouldn’t touch his chest yet. Her hands found their way to the next button of his top, before she pulled away from him and unbuttoned just that one button, looking down at him. “I couldn’t keep my eyes off of you,” she spoke, her hands moving to the next button. “I still can’t.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

zo jun 10, 2018 6:38 pm

He could feel her hands move around his blouse while his hand found her back and slowly slid lower. Who whould've guessed he would have gone from a sewer rat, to a street rat to a position he was in now. If you had told Kaz a few months back about all of this, he would have laughed straight in your face and then probably would demand to hand over all your valuables.

Their lips parted, Allison spoke, he smiled. ''I guess that magic works in both ways then,'' he whispered back while his hands found their way under her dress and he reached to kiss her again. Less talking, more doing.

BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

zo jun 10, 2018 7:57 pm
She always tried to take his situation into consideration as much as she could, carefully watching his response to every touch. In return, she had grown to expect little from his side as well. Everything she got, was a pleasant surprise. She always believed that things would work out over time. And for a moment, they seemed to do exactly that.

For a moment, the woman froze when his cold hands found their way under her gown. Her heart must have skipped multiple beats there before it started beating faster. Their lips touched again and she managed to undo the last button of his blouse, gently placing her hands on his bare skin. She moved them up his chest, over his shoulders and around to tangle her fingers in his hair.  

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

zo jun 10, 2018 8:42 pm

Don't think. It was a phrase she had told him over and over again. Something he disagreed with, something he couldn't do. But tonight, tonight he could. For him and mostly for her. His hands trailed over her skin, feeling the heat contrasting against the cold of his skin. He could hear her gasp, could hear her heartbeat rising and it only made him want her more.

Her fingers in his hair sent a tingle down his spine. His hands moved forward, finding her chest. He wanted this thing off her, wanted to see her in all her glory. He wanted her and her alone.

BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

zo jun 10, 2018 8:58 pm
His touch was cold. She had always associated all the vampiric traits with bad feelings, but now that they were here, it wasn’t bad at all. Her own skin felt like it was set on fire as his hands explored her skin. His cold touch was such a perfect contrast to the heat, causing her to shiver when his hands found their way to her chest. Without realizing it, she tightened the grip on his hair.

It wasn’t long before she pulled away, breathing slightly unsteady at this point. She bit her lip as her brown eyes focused on the man. She let go of his hair and carefully moved her hands to his top, moving her fingers underneath it and pulling it over his arms. They didn’t need that anymore.  

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kazzz
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

zo jun 10, 2018 9:29 pm

Her heartbeat made him hunger after her. As soon as their lips parted his eyes focused on her. He let them wander over her face, before he followed her movements and got his blouse off. The air on his skin did nothing to him while he bowed forward again to kiss her, his hands finding the hem of her dress, pulling it up. Two people could play this game.

The vampire grinned when he bit her lip softly. Lust was written in his eyes while they found hers again, daring her. This night already had been unforgettable, but it could be so much more.

BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

zo jun 10, 2018 9:56 pm
There was no doubt in his actions, no hesitation in his touch. It was like a whole different side of the man had awakened and she was into it. He had a clear goal in mind and all the limitations that had stopped them before, seemed to have ceased to exist. For once, everything was good. All the pieces were finally falling into place and they were… Doing well. For once.

Her dress was pulled up and she could feel a blush appear on her cheeks. She moved her knees somewhat to get a more comfortable position above him, finally resting her body against his as she kept one hand on the bed to keep herself in place, while the other found its way to his hair again. When he bit her lip, she couldn’t help but smile faintly. The look in his eyes was very clear, causing her heartbeat to rise once more. The invitation was clear and without a second thought, she broke the kiss, slowly moving her lips to his neck.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kazzzz
Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Permissies van dit forum: