welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Allison Lenier
Aantal berichten : 1191
IC posts : 1131

Character sheet
Residence : Brightwater Keep

I can't, but we can - Pagina 5 Empty Re: I can't, but we can

di jun 12, 2018 2:23 am
I'm headed straight for the castle
They’ve got the Kingdom locked up
All these minutes passing, sick of feeling used. If you wanna break these walls down, you’re gonna get bruised. And now my neck is open wide, begging for a fist around it. Already choking on my pride, so there's no use crying about it
His hand brushing through her hair had worked like magic. Or perhaps it was the sheer positivity that the last day had brought, that had granted her a night without nightmares, without waking up at random times through the night. Because, even though she had her worries about everything, the day had ended good. It felt like the experience with the last Duke had been ages ago and her mind had mostly been busy replaying their wedding. The moment she had stared into his eyes and decided that she wanted him there for the rest of her days. How it had gotten both of them far enough to let down their guard completely, finding a window of love once they reached the bedroom. Next time they fought, they needed to remember that this was what they were doing it for. That when they had their bliss, it was absolutely perfect.

The sun had only just started to rise when the brunette started to wake up. Gradually, she became aware of her surroundings. How the birds outside softly chirped and how the smell of clean sheets was all around this room, which was probably cleaned up unnecessarily often. But, most importantly, she wasn’t alone. Finally, she opened her eyes, rubbing them a bit before she finally let her gaze move towards his face, curious to see if he was awake. Now that he was a vampire, she knew he didn’t need sleep. Or, at least, less so. Yet, he seemed to take it and for that she was glad, as she did not want to force him to stay and have him spend his time overthinking things. And while he was free to spend his nights awake, she really preferred him right here: next to her. As close as possible.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz <3
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator
Aantal berichten : 1327
IC posts : 1116

Character sheet
Residence : Brightwater Keep, Rhoynar

wo jun 13, 2018 11:36 am

You can't surround a lion with a bunch of lazy sheep

The one thing about royalty is that we love to feast

Laying on his stomach was the best position he could find himself in. With his hands under his pillow for extra suppor tthe vampire truly seemed to be asleep. It felt like drifting in a dark sea, calm yet surreal. The fact that Allison next to him had woken up, didn't really register in his mind. He was just glad he could rest for a few moments. The vampire moved a bit, shifting his head on the pillow, his body turning more towards Allison. As if, even in this weird kind of sleeping-state, he still wanted her closer than he admitted.

BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

wo jun 13, 2018 12:05 pm
All these minutes passing, sick of feeling used. If you wanna break these walls down, you’re gonna get bruised. And now my neck is open wide, begging for a fist around it. Already choking on my pride, so there's no use crying about it
He wasn’t going to wake up soon and she was well aware. There hadn’t been a single time where he had woken up early, as far as she remembered, and she doubted that day would ever come. So she stayed in place, smiling softly as he turned himself towards her. The fact that he was still asleep while doing so, only made it better. While they weren’t perfect, she knew they had come a long way. Hopefully, they would continue to move forward.

It was after what felt like an eternity, but in reality probably wasn’t more than thirty minutes, that she realised that sleep was over. There was no way that she was going to fall asleep again. Not as soon as she had made a list in her mind of all the things she needed to do. The longer she stayed here, thinking about that and nothing else, the worse it would get. She was better off just getting up and getting as much as possible done. And then hopefully, sleep early the next night. Still, she didn’t want Kaz to wake up alone. Not on their first day together. So, he would have to wake up. Her first effort in doing so, was slowly brushing her fingers through his hair. Probably not too effective, but who knew.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kazzz
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

wo jun 13, 2018 11:43 pm

The vampire shuffled a bit when Allison touched his hair. Somewhere, he registered that something was happening, but it wasn't enough. The only thing she would get was a soft groan, a vague mumble and him burying his head a little more in his pillow. The night had lasted too short to wake up yet, vampire or not. Being awake was a torture, so he rather stayed asleep for now.

BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

do jun 14, 2018 12:09 am
He wasn’t waking up yet. Dammit. She only needed him for a few seconds. She didn’t want him to wake up in the castle alone, without any clue where she had ran off to. The one time that had happened was in Valyria and he hadn’t quite appreciated it. And while a part of her wanted to let him sleep, as peaceful as he looked now, she needed to get stuff done or she would go crazy. So, she bent towards him and softly pressed her lips against his cheek, before lying back in place and raising a brow. “Kaz?” she asked sweetly. Were he to respond now, she could at least tell him and hope that he would be able to fall back asleep.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

do jun 14, 2018 12:14 am

His mind hadn't yet settled with the idea that he was in a castle now, that he was a Duke. That he was married to Allison. So, when he heard her voice, it didn't register as her voice. It registered as something that could be described as an annoyance. The vampire groaned again. ''Fuck off.'' He grumbled drowsy, obviously not very happy that someone tried to wake him up. He tilted his head to the side, turned towards Allison, though his eyes were still closed. He was listening at least.

BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

do jun 14, 2018 12:20 am
Love you too,” she answered with a smile, after her husband had kindly told her to fuck off. “We’re having a celebration in two days. I’m heading out to arrange what’s needed, yes?” she told him, smiling. She kind of expected him to fight off the idea of a party. It was probably far from his favorite way to spend an evening, but she knew they had to. ust to show their faces to their people. To make things easy, they could arrange the coronation to be followed by the party, so two birds would be hit with one stone. “You just rest today,” she told him sweetly, brushing her fingers through his hair. He deserved all the rest he could get.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

do jun 14, 2018 12:32 am

Couldn't she just shut up? Was it that hard? Kaz considered actually waking up, starting a discussion about this, but then he would be awake. He rather not. Instead, he softly, yet grumpily hummed that he had understood. The words were already out of his mind before he could actually think of them, so he had no clue what she said. ''Whatever.'' He mumbled groggily. It probably wasn't even that important. Nothing this early in the morning could be that important now, could it?

BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

do jun 14, 2018 12:43 am
An unexpected response, but she decided that it was enough. While she knew he wouldn’t like the thought of a celebration once he would wake up more, it was something that simply needed to happen. For now, he was going to take some more rest, clearly, and she would arrange whatever it was that needed to be arranged. So with that thought, she got up from the bed. “Sleep well,” she told him with a smile. She needed to go by the Jarl and get him his money, after which she could arrange for some of their stuff to be moved to the Castle. She also needed to inform their new employees about what was going to change and who were going to live here. As she expected Elayne to arrive soon. Who was still unknown to Kaz. Also something that needed to be fixed. Another sigh sounded, before she opened the door as quietly as possible, to leave the room.

Sleep well, Kaz.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz
Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Permissies van dit forum: