welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator
Aantal berichten : 1327
IC posts : 1116

Character sheet
Residence : Brightwater Keep, Rhoynar

I can't, but we can - Pagina 4 Empty Re: I can't, but we can

zo jun 10, 2018 10:25 pm

You can't surround a lion with a bunch of lazy sheep

The one thing about royalty is that we love to feast

He let Allison move, he watched her, still with that daring look in his eyes and a mischievous smile on his lips. He didn't mind this, he didn't mind this at all. His eyes wandered from her face down to her body, his hands sliding down at her sides, stopping for a moment at her hips when he felt her kiss in his neck. A soft sigh of delight escaped him, something he couldn't hold back. And there wasn't anything now that would hold him back. Her heartbeat fastened, his longing for her grew. The night was theirs, and when dawn would settle in, they would own it.

BY MITZI
Allison Lenier
Aantal berichten : 1191
IC posts : 1131

Character sheet
Residence : Brightwater Keep

zo jun 10, 2018 10:40 pm
I'm headed straight for the castle
They’ve got the Kingdom locked up
All these minutes passing, sick of feeling used. If you wanna break these walls down, you’re gonna get bruised. And now my neck is open wide, begging for a fist around it. Already choking on my pride, so there's no use crying about it
Her body was warm, which heavily contrasted with his cool skin, causing her to appreciate his touch even more. Her fingers slowly moved over his chest, as she had put herself down besides him. Her fingers slowly moved over his chest as she looked up at him, throwing him a faint smile. Her voice wasn’t ready to speak yet, but it didn’t need to be. She rested her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes, taking a deep breath in, before letting it out in a sigh. This was not what she had expected of this night, but there wasn’t a single part of her that would complain. Because, even more so now, she knew that today had not been a mistake. None of it had been.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kazzz
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

zo jun 10, 2018 11:33 pm

His eyes stared at the ceiling, his breath was heavy, even though he didn't even had to breathe. Old habits died hard. He could feel her fingers trail over his chest, her head resting against his shoulder. Kaz tilted his head a little so he could look at her, returning the smile. This week had only just begun and he wasn't sure if it all could get any better. Kaz wanted to say something, wanted to remove the silence that was between them but instead let it rest. What was he to say? He could feel exhaustion starting to settle into his body, but he wasn't read to give into it yet. His fingers found her hair, softly brushing through it while his eyes were still on her, the most beautiful sight he had ever layed eyes upon.

BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

zo jun 10, 2018 11:58 pm
All these minutes passing, sick of feeling used. If you wanna break these walls down, you’re gonna get bruised. And now my neck is open wide, begging for a fist around it. Already choking on my pride, so there's no use crying about it
There they were. Just smiling, both feeling exhausted, yet wanting to appreciate this moment of bliss for a while longer. Her finger was trailing alongside the tattoos on his chest, for no reason but the fact that it was all fine. She changed her position a bit, before holding her hand in front of her face, slowly touching the ring with her other hand, moving it between her thumb and index finger. It was like a whole new chapter had opened for them. She didn’t expect the future to be bright and without issues, but as long as she could spend it with him, she would pull through.  

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kazz <3
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

ma jun 11, 2018 12:20 am

He stared at the ring around her finger before he looked at the identical one around his own finger. How weird things could go, how quickly they went by without he could really notice what was going on. But how they were here and they were happy. That was what counted. Kaz softly smiled at the sight of the rings, before turning his attention towards Allison again.

''I love you.'' He whispered, breaking the silence between them. He pressed his lips on her head, a kiss to say a lot more than he could say. He just hoped that she would understand. But she did, otherwise this all wouldn't have happened. Right? Or had he been a dumb fool this entire time? The doubt that suddenly arose was easily pushed away by the fact that she wouldn't have gone through all of this if she didn't mean it. Or she had some serious dedication.

BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

ma jun 11, 2018 12:33 am
The quiet wasn’t bad. It wasn’t awkward, like it had been at the mansion. They knew what they had gotten themselves into and instead of pushing each other away, they had only gotten closer. The ring was a reminder of this, would now forever be remembered by the way tonight went. A night full of love - one that she would not soon forget.

‘I love you,’ his voice sounded. She pulled her gaze away from the ring again, looking up at the vampire. “You mean the world to me, Kaz,” she told him softly. She let out a sigh and closed her eyes again, resting her hand on his chest. The past weeks had been filled with doubt. He had pushed all of those out of the window, even if it was just for a night. He was hers and she was his. That was all they needed to remember.  

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz <333
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

ma jun 11, 2018 12:39 am

He felt her hand on his chest again and couldn't help but shiver. They had touched so many times and yet.. yet he was still afraid. His mind still jumped at the slightest brush of her fingers across his skin. It was like it didn't want to get used to it. But, he kept laying still, only the change in his breathing was noticeable. He didn't want her to pull back, they were perfect like this.

Her words made him chuckle softly. ''You must have a very small world then,'' He joked, playing a bit with her hair before he looked at her. The promise was still fresh in his mind. ''But I'm glad to be part of it.'' His tone was softer now, caring. He just hoped he wouldn't fall apart, because if that happened, she would go down with him. And that was the last thing he wanted.

BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

ma jun 11, 2018 12:50 am
There were times where she had been a lot more worried about the small responses he gave to her touches. Tonight had helped a lot. If he hadn’t wanted it, he wouldn’t have done any of it. She believed that she could finally trust that it was fine. That her touch didn’t only make him shiver, but that it brought something positive too. Or, at the very least, she hoped that was the case.

His joke caused her to open her eyes again, looking up at him with a raised brow. Dipshit. His next words caused her to smile again. “Idiot,” she told him, though her tone made clear that it was more of a compliment than an actual insult. “Let’s keep it that way, please.” They were going to have stupid fights. It wouldn’t be them if they didn’t. But, she could hope that, no matter their clashes, he would be a part of her world for as long as possible.  

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz <3
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

ma jun 11, 2018 10:34 pm

A good life, that was all he had wished for. From the day that he had found out what he possessed to this night. All he wanted was to have a good life. He wasn't even sure what a good life included, but this felt very close. As long as Allison was with him, he could call anything good. The vampire softly chuckled upon hearing her words, ruffeling through her hair that was already messed up anyway.

There would be no other world he wanted to be part with than hers. He shifted a bit so he could look at her better. ''Whatever happens to you or to me or whoever else, I'll be there for you.'' He promised, staring right into her eyes while he caressed her cheek and put a few straints of her behind her ear. ''There's nothing to hold us back anymore.''

BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

ma jun 11, 2018 11:11 pm
They were doing fine. It was almost too good to be true, a thought that she quickly pushed away. She had to allow herself, them, to be happy. Because, before he got turned into a vampire, they hadn’t even known what to call this. The fact that he had wanted to introduce Mort to her, had genuinely surprised her. And now they were here. Even though the situation was weird, it seemed to be exactly what she needed. That less than gentle push in the right direction.

His words caused her to bite her lip, hoping she didn’t tear up again. “Do you want me to cry?” she asked, smiling again. “After all this time, we’re finally in it together,” she whispered. It was a strange idea. They had always done their own thing, ever since he stopped working for her. And even when he did - it had been mostly separate. Now, they would finally… be together. Truly. Even sharing a bed, without somehow needing to end up at the other’s home.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz <3
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

di jun 12, 2018 12:14 am

Maybe he did want to see her cry, maybe it would just be a reassurance that she did mean all of this and he wasn't believing some made up story inside his head. Or maybe it was just his doubt and paranoia gnawing at him. They never seemed to leave. For now though, that shouldn't be a concern of him, so he pushed it away. Or at least, he tried.

He shifted again, laying his head on the pillow whils simultaniously looking at her. Who would have guessed that he would end up here? A soft smile lay on his lips while he brushed her hair again. He wanted to make a lame joke when she spoke, but instead just gave her a small nod, pressing a kiss on her forehead.

BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

di jun 12, 2018 12:38 am
His hand through her hair caused her to sigh deeply, closing her eyes for a while. His cold skin was still a strange feeling, but it wasn’t bad. Slowly but surely, her mind started to link the cold touch with positive feelings, rather than noticing how unnatural it felt. It caused her to be more comfortable in his embrace than she had ever been - actually feeling at home.

The kiss on her forehead caused her to open her eyes again, smiling. She was tired, worn out almost. But, moments of bliss were rare in both their lives. Could she truly afford to waste such a precious moment of peace by sleeping? She had lost sleep for less important things. Or could she finally believe in the idea that this wasn’t going to be their last? That moments like this were going to grow more common? She wondered if the fear of losing this would ever go away. Another sigh, before she closed her eyes again. Probably not.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz <3
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

di jun 12, 2018 12:58 am

They both knew that they had gone outside their boundaries tonight. But who cared. They were the Duchess and Duke of Rhoynar now, they could do whatever the fuck they wanted to do. And they had. The problem now was though, that they had wasted precious hours that could have been used far better. Or not, Kaz wasn't really sure about that thought yet.

''You should sleep.'' He mumbled, his eyes trailing over her while he brushed her hair again. He could be awake for a few more hours, watch her, protect her. If he would feed in the morning he could go through another few days of no rest. While his body was still adjusting, he noticed how he slept less and less, not even needing the time anymore to recharge. But he could stay a while, if she wanted.

BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

di jun 12, 2018 1:24 am
When Kaz told her that she should sleep, she frowned, opening her eyes for a bit again. She couldn’t help but look at him again as she thought it through, but there was very little to discuss. She was tired and even if she didn’t want to sleep, she needed it. Desperately. Especially with how much she would have to arrange the next few days. So, she sighed and nodded, changing position slightly before closing her eyes again. “I’ll try,” she answered.

It was no secret that both of them had their fair share of nightmares. Something that was relatively new to her. Before the whole deal with Giovanni, nightmares had been rare to her. But, as the one security in her life vanished, they had popped up. After their little trip to Falkreath it had gotten a lot better, but ever since the stress of her own plans had come back in, she had managed to stress herself back into restless nights. Something that, hopefully, wouldn’t be the case tonight. His presence tended to help, after all. And tonight, she felt closer to him than she ever had.

Her breathing slowed down after a short period of silence, as she finally seemed to fall asleep, letting go of the worries in her head, even if it was just for a short while.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz <3
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

di jun 12, 2018 1:30 am

He wanted to go back in time and see what decision had caused him to end up here, what words had he said that would eventually lead to this place, what actions, what moves, anything that would tell him what he had done and deserved to get here. Because it didn't feel like it was deserved.

His blue eyes were fixaed on her face while his hand softly went through her hair, massaging it, playing with it, like she tended to do with him. The moment she fell asleep was the moment he dared to close his own eyes. A couple of seconds later he opened them again. Was he sure he wasn't dreaming? Was this about to turn into a nightmare? Carefully, he wanted to wrap his arms around her, only to stop when his arm brushed over her skin. The contrast was enough to let him pull back. His brain seemed to accept touching in waves and now, now it felt uncomfortable. So, the vampire just layed next to her, watching her sleep. After some time, he dared to close his own eyes and it wasn't long before the dark bliss dragged him under as well.

BY MITZI
Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Permissies van dit forum: