welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Allison Lenier
Aantal berichten : 1191
IC posts : 1131

Character sheet
Residence : Brightwater Keep

Carry us home - Pagina 2 Empty Re: Carry us home

vr jun 15, 2018 1:33 am
I'm headed straight for the castle
They’ve got the Kingdom locked up
All these minutes passing, sick of feeling used. If you wanna break these walls down, you’re gonna get bruised. And now my neck is open wide, begging for a fist around it. Already choking on my pride, so there's no use crying about it
The smile on his face was enough for her to smile as well. “And I’m quite proud that you haven’t stepped on my toes yet too,” she told him, turning the happy smile into one that showed her amusement with the situation. She was glad to be here. Close to him. After the party, she had truly felt like being with him for a bit. Just him. It was like the only way she’d ever feel truly at home. Even in the middle of a huge room in a castle that was way too big for them. He would always bring that feeling of peace. Even if she was scared to be stepped on.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz

Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator
Aantal berichten : 1327
IC posts : 1116

Character sheet
Residence : Brightwater Keep, Rhoynar

vr jun 15, 2018 1:40 am

Don't call it a party 'cause it never stops

Now one is too many but it's never enough

Don't tell me you're happy 'cause this isn't love

The smile on his face stayed, one of his hands moving upwards to brush a hair out of her face. Her skin felt burning against his, almost unnatural. Her comment made him chuckle, he was way too happy when he had drank too much. ''Don't jinx it.'' He retorted with a smirk before his hand moved to her lower back again. She always managed to put a smile on his face, how moody he was, she always seemed to be that kind of puzzlepiece in his life that completed everything. Wherever they went.

BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

vr jun 15, 2018 1:43 am
All these minutes passing, sick of feeling used. If you wanna break these walls down, you’re gonna get bruised. And now my neck is open wide, begging for a fist around it. Already choking on my pride, so there's no use crying about it
She shouldn’t jinx it. Again, she couldn’t help but chuckle. “You’re doing great,” she told him. It was just… nice to be like this, so she tried to keep the moment going for as long as they could. Though she could feel her legs being tired at this point and the bed had started to become more appealing, she knew that this was probably a situation they wouldn’t find themselves in again. At least not often. He would probably run away at the thought of needing to do this again, even though she was sure he didn’t hate the dancing as much as he had said he would.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

vr jun 15, 2018 1:45 am

It was at this point that he had the feeling that the room started to dance with them and no longer stayed in that static state. It made him frown, lightly, but he continued to dance anyway. Anything to make her happy. ''You shouldn't jinx that either.'' He chuckled, before looking away from her, in the hopes that his mind would get itself sorted. But it didn't. It only made things worse. A sigh escaped his lips. ''I might have a little too much to drink.'' He confssed. But she probably knew that already.

BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

vr jun 15, 2018 1:48 am
He had a bit too much to drink. She laughed, slowly stopping her movements, to stay in the position they had been dancing in. Her hands around his neck, his around her waist. “That’s okay,” she told him, pushing herself up on her toes, to press her lips against his. Everything was good and everything would, hopefully, stay good for a while. At this moment, she felt like they could actually do it all. They would get through this as long as she remembered the way she felt in his arms. Because that made it all worth it.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

vr jun 15, 2018 1:51 am

Was it okay that he had too much to drink or was it okay that he wanted to stop dancing or was it okay that everything was okay or was-- The train of thoughts was stopped once he felt her lips on his. The vampire closed his eyes, pulling Allison a little closer when he responded to her kiss. He wanted to stay like this, where everything was remotely fine and nothing seemed to hurt them. They were invincible, if it only was for tonight. When he pulled back, a thousand words wanted to flow over his lips, yet he only smiled, pulling her into a hug. It would mean enough.

BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

vr jun 15, 2018 1:54 am
This was why they had gotten married. Because in his arms, she felt like she could take the world. It was safe, was the one place where she would always be home. Whether it was in Rhoynar, Falkreath or even Valyria. All she needed was him. And she hoped he knew. That he truly believed her and that the worries, for both of them, would one day stop.
Once he pulled away again, she smiled. There was so much to say that she didn’t know where to start. It felt like all had been said, yet was up for repeat. He pulled her into a hug and she rested her face in his chest, pulling him closer. “So happy to be yours,” she whispered.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

vr jun 15, 2018 1:59 am

She was happy to be his and he was happy to be hers, but she knew that, it were words he could repeat over and over again and they would never grow tired of it, they would never lose their meaning. But for now, he didn't say anything, instead, he closed his eyes, letting the silence do its work. Her heartbeat calmed him down, his head was still a mess and even though it was clear he shouldn't be drinking right now, his mind told him that it was probably okay to grab another one. Allison would disapprove. The vampire sighed. His throat was dry, a result of the many drinks he had had. ''Fun fact,'' He started, dry and joking, a side he almost never showed but now with the excessive alcohol was far more easy to pull up, ''I would probably already have fallen down if I wasn't leaning against you.''

BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

vr jun 15, 2018 2:04 am
The silence caused her to close her eyes. In a normal situation, she would have been able to hear a heartbeat now. Sadly, she dealt with a vampire, so his chest was quiet. She didn’t mind, however. Had started to grow used to the fact. At this point, she just tried not to think about it. That seemed like the best course of action. Instead, she focused on his arms around her, on how he took her breath away as they were standing here. Just because she loved it. Because she loved him. It was like a feeling of happiness she hadn’t expected.
‘Fun fact,’ he started. Probably followed by something that wasn’t that fun. She didn’t move, however, just stayed in his embrace. It was when she heard his following words, that she laughed. “You’ve had too much to drink,” she told him, a smile on her face. “Maybe we should head to bed,” she then told him. Did she want to, though?

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

vr jun 15, 2018 2:08 am

Did he have too much to drink? Yes, he had. I mean, hadn't he told her that a few minutes ago? Or had that just been in his head? Everything was a mess anyway, so why would he care. Nontheless, he chuckled, nodding along. It only seemed to make things worse. The vampire sighed, getting loose from their embrace. ''But if we stay like this, I won't fall down and you will be happy.'' He tried to defend, though his argument was horribly weak. But, her face, her eyes, her.. everything, it was astonishing. It surprised him every time, like it was the first time he had seen her. It was at this point that he actually realised how madly in love he was with her. And how much he wanted for it to stay that way.

BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

vr jun 15, 2018 2:19 am
She could look at him again when the embrace ended, which was something she’d always appreciate. His words caused her to chuckle, shaking her head softly. “I’ll be happy if we head to the bedroom too,” she told him. “As long as you’re there with me.” It was almost terrifying how strongly she felt for this man. Even when just looking at him, she wanted to press her lips on his, take him in an embrace and ask him to never let go. Instead, she just looked at him with a faint smile on her lips. He had given her the last dance she had asked for. Bed was far from the worst place to be now.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

vr jun 15, 2018 10:37 pm

Bedroom. Yes, bedroom sounded nice. His head was full of things that didn't matter, but as soon as he had Allison in his vision, everything grew silent. It was a relief he didn't mind feeling again and again. ''Always.'' He told her with a small smile, grabbing her hand and softly squeezing it. They would be fine. When weren't they?

BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

vr jun 15, 2018 10:55 pm
Always. If only. But, instead of worrying, she smiled. “Then let’s go,” she told him. She carefully took a step back, still holding his hand. She started walking without saying much else, leading him to where they had to go, not letting go of his hand. The castle was big, too big for her tastes. She missed the coziness of her own house every now and then, but being able to be with Kaz like this made all of it worth it. No longer did they need to think about when they would go their own ways again, when they would separate until their paths finally crossed again. She knew that when she said goodbye to him, she’d probably see him again that same day. And that was exactly why their wedding was no mistake.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

vr jun 15, 2018 11:17 pm

His gaze fell on the room. What a mess. But it had been a good mess, but that was probably because he had drank too much and everything felt fine. He followed Allison without saying a word, even though he had walked around the castle a couple of times, he still had the feeling he could get lost. Especially with this much alcohol in his blood. ''Did I already tell you you look really pretty tonight?'' He spoke with a soft chuckle. Definitely drunk.

BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

vr jun 15, 2018 11:50 pm
His compliment caused her to smile once more, shaking her head softly. “Thanks,” she smiled, biting her lip softly. She was still a mess when it came to taking compliments when they came from him. “You look stunning too,” she told him, before finally reaching the room and pushing open the door. After all the people they had dealt with tonight, it was nice to get back to the one place in this castle that truly felt like their own. Their bedroom, the one room no one was allowed to enter. No matter how urgent the business, the room was off-limits to everyone but them.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz
Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Permissies van dit forum: