welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator
Aantal berichten : 1327
IC posts : 1116

Character sheet
Residence : Brightwater Keep, Rhoynar

Carry us home - Pagina 3 Empty Re: Carry us home

za jun 16, 2018 12:01 am

Don't call it a party 'cause it never stops

Now one is too many but it's never enough

Don't tell me you're happy 'cause this isn't love

He unbottoned a few more buttons of his shirt, the cold air grasping at his skin though it bounced off nontheless. Kaz didn't feel the cold surrounding him, queen Elsa right there, and only felt the heat of Allison's hand through his glove. Even after all these weeks he still couldn't get used to it, he still didn't want to get used to it. Kaz was struggeling, but no one needed to know. This was a problem for himself, not a burden for others.

Seeing the bedroom was a relief. As soon as the door closed he leaned against it, a sigh coming from his lips. It was only now that he realised that she actually had talked to him, that she had complimented him. Again, he smiled sheepishly, like it was the only thing he could do at the moment.

BY MITZI
Allison Lenier
Aantal berichten : 1191
IC posts : 1131

Character sheet
Residence : Brightwater Keep

za jun 16, 2018 12:10 am
I'm headed straight for the castle
They’ve got the Kingdom locked up
All these minutes passing, sick of feeling used. If you wanna break these walls down, you’re gonna get bruised. And now my neck is open wide, begging for a fist around it. Already choking on my pride, so there's no use crying about it
The door closed and Allison let go of his hand, turning around again so she would face him, a smile on her face. She took in his direction, pulling up the corner of her mouth in a slight smirk. “So, exactly how much did you have to drink?” she asked. Or, how much too much. She carefully placed a hand on his chest, looking up into his eyes to see what his reaction would be. With Kaz, she’d never know what was okay and what wasn’t. It was all up to the moment, so she would just have to find out.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

za jun 16, 2018 12:16 am

How much had he drank? A good question, a viable one as well. The vampire frowned for a moment, starting to count in his head, but it only tired him out. He only remembered that it had been a lot since his body needed to get a lot now that he was a vampire. So, as an answer, he shrugged. ''I really liked the whiskey. I should send the Bourbons my regards.'' It wasn't an answer to her question, but it was an indication of what exactly he had decided to deem worthy of drinking this night. Thinking back, the whole evening was hazy, as if something or someone had clouded his mind. It was only a few moments later that he finally realised that her hand was on his chest. Carefully, he grabbed it, bringing her hand to his lips to press a kiss on it.

BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

za jun 16, 2018 12:21 am
All these minutes passing, sick of feeling used. If you wanna break these walls down, you’re gonna get bruised. And now my neck is open wide, begging for a fist around it. Already choking on my pride, so there's no use crying about it
She showed him a faint smile again when he grabbed her hand, pressing his lips against it. “They were nice,” she told him. “Though I had invited another member of the family, not the girls,” she murmured to herself, shaking her head. Didn’t matter. They seemed to have enjoyed themselves and that was all that mattered. They would tell the rest of the family about the new Rhoynish Reign. Allison was planning on contacting them later, so perhaps she could arrange some more bottles of the whiskey for the vampire. She slowly pulled her hand away again, to walk up to the bed and sit down on it, taking off her shoes. Which, honestly, was one of the biggest reliefs of today.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

za jun 16, 2018 12:31 am

The whiskey had been the highlight of the evening. Not the dancing, not the smalltalk, no, the whiskey. Because that actually made him feel somewhat happier. Though Allison did a great job and probably exeeded above the alcoholic beverage. ''They were different.. maybe a relieve even.'' He couldn't exactly remember if he had been in contact with them, but from a distance they seemed fun. A lot different than the stoic royal guests. The thief walked over to the windows on the other side of the room, opening one to catch some fresh air. He leaned his head against the wall, closing his eyes for a moment. This bedroom was the only place he felt remotely at home. ''Please tell me we are never going to do this again.'' He spoke after some time of silence.

BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

za jun 16, 2018 12:37 am
Allison nodded calmly. They had been a relief indeed. Costia especially had seemed to be in there for the fun, rather than what most people were there for. After taking off her shoes, she had made her way to the closet again, opening it and sighing in relief when she saw her own clothes in there. At least that was arranged now. She looked at Kaz for a second when he spoke again. “What? Don’t tell me you didn’t enjoy the dance?” she asked, smiling, turning back to the closet before she took off the dress she had been wearing. Freedom. “We’ll have to arrange more social events,” she told him, carefully looking between the nightwear until she found the short gown she felt like wearing. “But nothing as big as this anytime soon, no.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

za jun 16, 2018 12:45 am

He seemed to shiver at the word 'dance', though it could also be the cold wind, which he didn't even feel. The vampire opened his eyes again, the room had stopped spinning but his head was still heavy. It didn't stop him from staring at Allison when she was picking out what to wear for tonight. So picky. Kaz would just dump his blouse on the ground, fall on the bed and that would be enough. The word 'social events' even made him groan. It was the last thing he wanted to talk about, or even think about. His mind was a mess, af is someone had meddled with it. Maybe it was just the alcohol. ''Or.. we could just enjoy the time we have with each other and ignore those things called 'social events'.'' He got loose from the wall, stumbeling over to the bed to face-first fall down. Gods, it was so soft.

BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

za jun 16, 2018 12:49 am
Finally, she had taken out one of the short gowns and put it on, stretching for a second before she turned back around to Kaz, who had managed to fall face-down into the bed. A sigh sounded as she walked up to him, sitting down next to him and smiling. “We’ll have most of the time to ourselves,” she reassured him. “But every now and then a dinner or something else is just… needed to keep up the contacts.” It was. She was planning to keep up whatever they had, so to do that, they would need to keep in touch. “But for now, we don’t have to think about that.” If absolutely needed, she could do that without him too, though she definitely would prefer to have him there.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

za jun 16, 2018 1:05 am

He didn;t need sleep. He was a strong independent vampire who didn't need sleep. If he repeated that over and over again in his head, he might actually start to believe it. But now, now he felt too tired to even believe that he didn't need sleep. He managed to turn around, laying on his back so he could look at her. ''I don't want to think at all. It hurts.'' He grumbled, rubbing his eyes. Evenings like these were just straight up nightmare fuel if the whiskey hadn't been present. Bless the Bourbons.

BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

za jun 16, 2018 1:11 am
Thinking hurt, he said, after turning himself on his back. Allison carefully leaned his way, pulling her fingers through his hair for a second. “Then don’t think,” she told him. A sentence she had repeated quite a few times to the man, for different reasons. Never had it been bad advice, though. Not at all. It had been the reason she hadn’t walked out of his mansion the first time, after everything had gone to shit. She couldn’t help but smile at the memory. It felt like it was years ago, yet it had only been a few months.  

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

zo jun 17, 2018 9:40 pm

Don't think. Two words he didn't want to hear right now. He didn't want to hear anything. He wanted everything to stop spinning and just go quiet. But even the slighest movement felt like a drum in his hears. The vampire groaned, almost wanting to pull a pillow over his head, but he just didn't have the energy for it. ''Then don't organise this ever again.'' He retorted, like it would help progress this conversation.

BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

zo jun 17, 2018 9:59 pm
The brunette finally decided to lie down next to the vampire, once more stroking her fingers through his hair as she looked at him, a faint smile on her lips. “Just rest, my love,” she told him softly. There was no use in discussing this. It was, after all, not like she had a choice. And he didn’t either. With their current ranks, it would be in their best interest to keep everyone happy. And, if stupid social events helped, then they had to. After all - a party like this gave the chance to meet those she never really got around to meet. She hadn’t minded it too much. Honestly, if she hadn’t needed to arrange it all, she would have probably been down for all the parties in the world.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kazz
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

zo jun 17, 2018 10:11 pm

Rest, yes rest sounded good. But whenever he closed his eyes, that rest didn't came. No, instead his head started tolling more. It resulted in another groan coming from the vampire as he turned around to his side, towards Allisons direction who, as almost was traditional, was softly stroking his hair. ''Not before you.'' He mumbled, opening his eyes again so he could look at her. Or at least, he was trying. But with everything turning around he had difficulty to focus. He wished this all would be over soon. Very soon.

BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

zo jun 17, 2018 10:24 pm
Not before she would. She shook her head softly. “I didn’t drink as much as you did,” she told him with a smile. Quite the opposite, even. She had neatly stuck with as much as she could handle, if only Wrap was as good at doing that. After all, she had a reputation to protect now. Falling face-first onto the dancefloor wouldn’t have helped the new Duchess. But, this also meant that she could watch over him for once, rather than the other way around. So, she just looked at him, still stroking his hair. “So, for once, just rest,” she then said. He could clearly use it. And even though she could too, she’d sleep a lot better once he was comfortable as well.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

zo jun 17, 2018 10:35 pm

Whatever he said, it would never be good enough. He would never convince her and even now, as he lay here on the bed, obviously drunk, he didn't have the powers to change her mind. It would make things so much easier. But instead, all he could do was lay in this bed and hope not to throw up, something Cat miserabely failed at. He sighed, dramatically, closing his eyes again. As long as he didn't move, and the room didn't move, he would be fine. He could be fine.

BY MITZI
Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Permissies van dit forum: