welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Allison Lenier
Aantal berichten : 1191
IC posts : 1131

Character sheet
Residence : Brightwater Keep

Carry us home - Pagina 4 Empty Re: Carry us home

zo jun 17, 2018 11:02 pm
I'm headed straight for the castle
They’ve got the Kingdom locked up
All these minutes passing, sick of feeling used. If you wanna break these walls down, you’re gonna get bruised. And now my neck is open wide, begging for a fist around it. Already choking on my pride, so there's no use crying about it
Whatever he said, it would never be good enough. Because indeed, she would not rest until he did. Not this time. It had happened often enough that he had stayed awake for her, watching her until she finally found the rest she clearly needed. It was very uncommon for her to get the chance to do the same, especially now that he didn’t need to sleep anymore. Or, at least, not physically. Mentally it still seemed to help quite a bit and so, he seemed to sleep often enough. Luckily, he didn’t protest this time, only letting out a dramatic sigh before he closed his eyes. She didn’t stop brushing her fingers through his hair, still watching him with a smile on her face, only changing her position slightly so she would be more comfortable. He deserved the rest after being forced into this party.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator
Aantal berichten : 1327
IC posts : 1116

Character sheet
Residence : Brightwater Keep, Rhoynar

zo jun 17, 2018 11:09 pm

Don't call it a party 'cause it never stops

Now one is too many but it's never enough

Don't tell me you're happy 'cause this isn't love

This bed was so soft. It was the only thing on his mind at the moment. His fingers brushed over the sheets, as if it suddenly was the most precious thing in the world. The vampire moved a bit, immediately forgetting that moving only worsened things. He bit his lip, another sigh. This would just be a reminded that he should never drink again, if he could honestly remember anything in the morning. But for now, his unconciousness thought it was time for bed and dragged him under, resulting in him finally relaxing and giving in.

BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

zo jun 17, 2018 11:19 pm
All these minutes passing, sick of feeling used. If you wanna break these walls down, you’re gonna get bruised. And now my neck is open wide, begging for a fist around it. Already choking on my pride, so there's no use crying about it
It only took a short while before the man finally seemed to rest. First he changed position, sighing. She had just watched him, smiling softly. She didn’t enjoy the sight of him struggling with the after effects of the alcohol, but there was very little she could do about it, so she just hoped he’d find his peace soon enough. It took less long than she had anticipated before she noticed how he seemed to relax more, finally giving in to sleep. Or what they’d call this state of unconsciousness for a vampire. She stopped stroking his hair as soon as she was absolutely certain he wasn’t awake anymore, before slightly changing her position and closing her eyes as well.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

zo jun 17, 2018 11:23 pm

With only a few breaths he had been gone, off into the darkness, wandering aimlessly until his mind deemed him fit to see the bright of day again. It was a slow process, full of waiting, full of boredom, yet also relieving and peaceful. He didn't mind waiting in this darkness, surrounded by utter nothingness. He just wished he had someone to share it with.

But the darkness seemed to last shorter as usual as he woke up only hours later. Everything had stopped turning, his head seemed clear and it felt like everything was fine. And yet it wasn't. It took him a moment to adjust to this darkness before he looked sideays to Allison, who was sleeping peacefully. It brought a smile on his face as he softly brushed some hairs out of her face. There was never a moment that she didn't look beautiful to him.

BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

zo jun 17, 2018 11:35 pm
There were times where sleep didn’t come for hours, though those were usually the nights where she slept alone. Close to him, her mind seemed to find peace a lot easier, allowing herself to fall asleep without any bad thoughts, without too many worries clouding her mind. She was peaceful, something that was clear from the way she slept. Barely moving, only every now and then slightly changing her position.

Many nights ago, the gentle touch to her skin would have woken her up. Especially since his skin was so cold against hers. Now, it only caused a slight reaction in the woman, who slightly changed position, unconsciously inching closer to him. After all, he was safety. Something that was a lot less complicated when she was asleep. When she didn’t have to think about everything around it and all that mattered was in the here and now.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

ma jun 18, 2018 10:57 pm

His head didn't hurt as much as he expected. Perks of being a vampire I guess. The moonlight shone through the open window, reflecting on the gold ring around his finger. It drew his attention. A year ago he wouldn't even think about wearing the stupid thing. He would search for the best and quickest buyer out there who was willing to pay him a lot gold. He would have sold it without even thinking about it. But now things were different. And selling this golden band seemed like the devils work.

And what a devils work it was to fall back asleep again. Whatever he did, it didn't seem to work. So, he got up, slowly, in an effort not to wake her. He sat at the edge of the bed. He didn't want to worry, yet here they were. The vampire closed his eyes again, trying to push the thoughts out of his head. Not that it worked.

Eventually he got up. If he couldn't sleep, he might as well not bother with laying down. He wondered if this were his vampire powers doing their work, if he slowly stopped being able to need sleep. He just hoped his mentality wouldn't suffer under it. He walked over to the balcony overlooking the ocean. With the moon reflecting on it, it sure was a beautiful sight. He leaned against the cold stone, crossing his arms over his chest. It didn't take long for his thoughts to consume him again.

BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

ma jun 18, 2018 11:34 pm
Her mind was a mess. At one time, she believed that everything was going fine. That life finally had given her, or them, a chance and that things were changing for the better. A few seconds later, that bubble seemed to burst and the worries kicked in. Something that she pushes away, repeating the same words to herself until she couldn’t hear them anymore. Did she believe them? Probably not. But, they would be fine. Because she had no idea what to do if this didn’t work out, if all of this ended up being a mistake in the end.

The peaceful sleep had turned less peaceful as soon as his side of the bed was empty. It wasn’t long before she opened her eyes, clinging to the sheets. Luckily, she had woken up before the panic had kicked in this time. So she just took a deep breath in, turning around so she’d be on her back. Kaz had left the bed again, but she couldn’t be too surprised anymore. He didn’t need the sleep. Or at least, he didn’t physically need it. She would have to get used to the fact that he wouldn’t always join anymore. Something she didn’t want to get used to, but… There was very little to do about it. Another deep sigh sounded, before she turned her back to where he had slept before, wrapping most of the blankets around her.  

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

di jun 19, 2018 12:02 am

He could sense her movements before he even had realised she had woken up. The sudden change in her heartbeat made him look up, for a moment he was confused, not sure what the sudden beating was, before he realised that he wasn't alone. And it occurred to him that he probably never would be alone again. She was at his side and he was supposed to be at hers. But instead, he sat outside, pondering over selfish thoughts and worries while she needed him.

With a sigh he got off the balcony, brushing through his hair with a hand before walking inside again. She had her back turned towards him, giving him a spike of shame that he hadn't stayed with her. Without saying a word he sat down again, wondering if he should lay down and join her again, or just tell her he was here again. Eventually he settled for both, laying down next to her, though he didn't touch her. ''I'm not going anywhere.'' Was his soft whisper as he turned his attention to the ceiling again. Your best friend when you wanted to avoid awkward conversations.

BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

di jun 19, 2018 12:20 am
‘I’m not going anywhere.’ The brunette sighed, throwing some of the blanket his way again, but keeping her back aimed at him for a bit. “You don’t need to be here all night,” she told him, smiling faintly even though he couldn't see. It was just one of the many things she needed to get used to. He was a vampire now and because of that, there would be some things that needed to change. She needed to finally man up and deal with it. There were worse things in both their lives than little issues like these.

I understand. It’s fine,” she decided to tell him, turning around so she'd be on her back again, before looking at him. She needed to stop overthinking. He was still here. That was all that mattered. She would just have to find a way to get the stress out of her system without needing him. Something that seemed to get harder every day, as she took on new responsibilities.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

di jun 19, 2018 12:26 am

He didn't need to be here, but a part of him stil lwanted to be here. It longed for her and he wished this whole vampire-ordeal hadn't happened, that he could just sleep peacefully next to her instead of waking up every two hours because he was already fully recharged. Kaz softly shook his head, looking at her when she looked at him. His eyes searched over her face, looking for anything that told him she was lying, that it wasn't fine. Because he knew.

Hesitantly, he grabbed her hand, bringing it to his lips to put a soft kiss on it. ''You don't need to do everything alone. Let me help you, let me assist you.'' He hadn't been blind or deaf these past days. Allison had been behind everything and all he had done was.. what had he exactly done? Precisely, nothing. ''Don't take this burden alone. We both took this upon our shoulders.'' Now it was just hoping he could convince her, that she wanted to be convinced.

BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

di jun 19, 2018 12:46 am
Giovanni had been right. She now understood. It wasn’t the love that brought weakness, it was once you started to rely on it, that it turned into it. Because you forgot to find solutions for yourself. Stuck in an endless cycle of nightmares keeping her awake at night, all that she had needed was him. She took this opportunity with both hands. But what if she lost him again? Would she go back to that?

His words were meant well, she was sure of it. She looked at her hand, giving him a faint smile after. “It’s fine,” she told him carefully. “I’m the one who made the deal.” He had never asked for that. She had gone to the Jarl to make a deal, to make sure she would end up on the Duke’s seat. If it wasn’t for that, Kaz would have never tried doing that. He wouldn’t have been stuck with the burdens. “All I asked was for you to be there when needed. And you’ve done that,” she then spoke, smiling again. It was fine.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

di jun 19, 2018 12:52 am

There was a flinch of hurt in his eyes for a few seconds. But it just as quickly disappeared as it had appeared. Why did it sound like he was of no more use to her? She had what she needed, she had made sure he was in a position he couldn't run away from and she could do whatever she wanted. The grip on her hand weakened. Sure, she didn't mean it like that, but that didn't mean that Kaz thought like that as well.

On the contrary, the paranoia started to get to him all over again. What if this wasn't love? What if she was just using him, again. Was he truly a blind fool and had he thought this was all for the best? He was somewhere where he didn't want to be, but she soothed those thoughts, she told him everything was fine, but now, now he wasn't so sure anymore.

''Allison, please.'' He tried, masking the hurt in his voice while he looked at her. ''There's more to it than that. Let me help.'' He asked again, a little more firm. What if she didn't want him to help because she was doing all this kinds of shady stuff he wasn't suppose to know about? What if this position wasn't enough for her? Maybe the alcohol was still in his head, or his paranoia truly started to take form again.

BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

di jun 19, 2018 1:01 am
When the grip around her hand weakened, she softly pulled it back and turned on her side, so she could look at him better. No matter what, that would always be something calming to her. His presence meant so much to her. And that was exactly why she didn’t want to ask for anything else. Because the more she asked, the bigger the chance that he could realize that he didn’t want any of this. That it was too much. And then he’d leave. And then she would be left alone, broken.

His words caused her to sigh. “There is a lot to it,” she admitted. She had been busier than ever before and this wouldn’t be the first time in her life where she would end up overworked. “But it will all be better once I’ve figured out the employees.” Some had left, so she needed to replace them. And find people for new things, like a group of alchemists to teach. People she could teach her ways, so that no matter what, her alchemy would live on.

I’m sorry if I’m worrying you,” she told him. That had never been her intention. “I knew what I was taking on my shoulders when I walked up to the Jarl.” She hadn’t underestimated the burden. She had just overestimated how well she could handle it. She was weaker than expected. Had Giovanni still been here, he would’ve told her how she was a disappointment.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

wo jun 20, 2018 11:56 pm

One second they could be the closest they could ever be, the next they felt like they were miles apart. Now was that kind of moment. How gently they had taken care of each other tonight, how awkward things were now. For a moment Kaz believed that maybe he was still drunk, that he was just not registering what was going on, but that theory was quickly debunked. He was sober and he didn't like it. But to drink another two bottles of whiskey was probably not the best idea.

Of course she was worrying him, she was always worrying him. They could be countries apart and she would still be on his mind 24/7. Or they would lay in bed and his thoughts were occupied by her. It didn't matter where she was, she always had a permanent place in his head. The vampire bit his lip, frowned as he tried to control the rising paranoia in his head. It had been some time since the feeling that resurfaced and he rather kept it that way. His head, on the other hand, thought otherwise.

''That doesn't mean you have to do it all alone.'' He tried to convince her again, turning his head towards her. ''You're not the only one with a fancy chair.'' She had pulled him into this mess so he was damn sure he would fix it. Wether he liked it or not.

BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

do jun 21, 2018 1:53 am
They were a mess in every kind of way. Something she kept telling herself, yet she was still here. Because not every mess was bad. Even in chaos, they would find each other. But, there were cons to it. Like how she would never allow him to worry about her, because she felt like her worries were nothing in comparison to his. She would smile and hope that it was believable. After all, what could she say? ‘I did something to get somewhere and now I’m lost.’ It was stupid. She’d find her way again and the smile would be real.

She didn’t have to do it alone. But the problem was, that she did. Because she didn’t fully believe that he would stay. There was still this part of her that feared he’d leave again. It was better to prepare in case he would. “Just try to sleep,” she decided to say, smiling softly. “We’ll make it work.” Somehow, someday, somewhere.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz
Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Permissies van dit forum: