welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Dante Tessaro
Dante Tessaro
Aantal berichten : 87
IC posts : 62

Character sheet
Residence : Rhoynar

Empty faith - Pagina 2 Empty Re: Empty faith

wo jul 18, 2018 8:35 pm
I don't need a weapon, I am one.
tag: Alli // words:
There were plenty of reasons why he wanted her to hit him. But he mainly wanted to know how she hit. Cause if it would be an annoying girl slap he had quite a lot of work to do, if it was with her fists well that would be less work. But he assumed it would be the first one. He could give her some pointers on how to put strength into a controlled environment. Something she just might needed in his opinion. But for now, he just needed to get her to hit him and that would be a challenge itself. Sometimes he wished he could just put his hands around her neck when she was being annoying, but well he would never because he actually gave a fuck about her.

He ignored the fact that she rolled her eyes at him. This girl and her manners. Not that he had that many but wow. She then decided to actually listen to him. He was already making progress. Dante saw the hit coming, off course he wasn’t blind. The impact wasn’t that bad, but not good either. Atleast the woman knew how to make a good fist. ‘Alright, that was better than expected believe it or not.’ Dante took a step towards her, closing the distance between them. Or well, there could stand another person in between them so not that close. With his foot he softly tapped against her to make her stand more stable. ‘Next thing, make two fists and place them close to your chest. Make sure you focus all your strength into your hands but keep your balance. I am going to try and push down your hands. But first, you are going to try and do that to me. Use all your weight. Not that you have that much…’ Dante lifted his hands in front of his chest and held them close to his body. For a moment he smiled towards her waiting for her to start. The probability of her finding this stupid was big, but he couldn’t care less.

Allison Lenier
Aantal berichten : 1191
IC posts : 1131

Character sheet
Residence : Brightwater Keep

do jul 19, 2018 8:20 pm
Of course, for a moment she had considered going for the annoying girl slap he expected. But, she knew better than that. Dante would not be impressed by her little bitch slap and only a punch (note: for as far as she could punch) would cause him not to laugh right in her face. Somewhere, she was disturbed at the fact that they were doing this over Giovanni’s grave. But then again, Giovanni would have probably been more disappointed at her cryfest, than at the actual punching. He would have told her to man the fuck up and punch a bitch, after all. Which, in a way, she was doing right now. Even though she would never refer to Dante as a bitch. An ass, perhaps. But not a bitch.

When Dante said it was better than expected, the Duchess let out a deep sigh. The simple fact that he had expected even worse was saddening, but completely understandable. After all, she had never needed to punch anyone in the face, nor did she expect to ever truly need it. Perhaps a naive thought, especially as she now hold a rank of value, but she liked to think that way. Something about needing some damn optimism in her life.
The soft tap against her foot caused her to move it, taking the more stable position that Dante seemed to ask of her. It felt unnatural, as she was a lady first. Every instinct told her to place her legs against each other again, straightening her back and walking the fuck out of here. Her heels were definitely not made for stability, though she could do quite well on them, considering she only very rarely wore anything without high heels underneath.
A deep sigh, once more, left her mouth before she did exactly as was asked of her, of course miserably failing in the balance-department because of her very high (note: and very expensive) heels, which were made for showing her legs, not her fists. She looked down at her dress and heels, raising a brow at Dante. “What can I say,” she told him, a smile on her face. “They're not made for balance.” Duh.

Dante Tessaro
Dante Tessaro
Aantal berichten : 87
IC posts : 62

Character sheet
Residence : Rhoynar

di jul 24, 2018 1:38 pm
I don't need a weapon, I am one.
tag: Alli // words:
For now he wouldn’t let the Duchess go out of his sight. Allison was far from ready to fend for her own. But it was certainly something he would try and work on with her if she let him that was. The fact that she could throw a decent punch was already a step in the right direction. But it needed improvement. But for now it would be a good idea to start practicing her balance. Not that it would be that much of a training since the kind of shoes she was wearing weren’t suitable for any type of training what so ever. But he could make it work. Or well, he needed to make it work. Dante was mindset in teaching her a thing or two, just for her own safety off course.

Allison made an attempt in taking his fists down, yet she failed miserably. A soft grin appeared on his face when she started talking. ‘Where you even trying tho?’ He joked. From where he stood it didn’t seem like it, but hey at least she participated, that was already way more then he expected. ‘I don’t care if you want to learn stuff like this or not, in my opinion you need it. And I’m not letting you get away with it so easily. So next time when I see you, you better be prepared.’ He made it clear to her. Okay, the chance was there that there wouldn’t be a next time anymore, since she could just say that she didn’t want to see him anymore but still. ‘But for now you won. I need to attend some things in the bay, and you’ve got enough guards around to keep you safe for now.’ Dante nodded and turned around, walking away towards the bay area. For a second he stopped walking and turned around again. 'Remember, I'm here for you alright.' And with those words he walked away.

Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Permissies van dit forum: