welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Lestat Kazimir
Lestat Kazimir
Aantal berichten : 167
IC posts : 38

Character sheet
Residence : Rhoynar, Brightwater Keep

Lestat Kazimir Empty Lestat Kazimir

zo okt 01, 2017 11:00 pm

L E S T A T ▲
Name: Lestat
Birthday: November 7th
Zodiac sign: Scorpio
Race: Vampire
Romantic interests: Both genders
Place of living: Brightwater Keep, Rhoynar. Here he owns a big house, inherited from the vampire Magnus, who made him.
Magic: Psychic Linking - the ability to compell others

Personality: Musical, Bold, Enthusiastic, Defensive, Vain
Lestat's seniors would see him as some kind of brat, that's because of his characteristics. Yes, Lestat is ancient, but his personality stayed youthful. Lestat is also very vain about fashion, he'll always go with the latest fashion. He also enjoys performing, singing, playing varied instruments. He also likes to sing, a thing he's very good at. Lestat loves to read books, literature. His love interests are in both sexes, male and female. He is attracted to whomever most interests him at the time.

Appearance: Good looking man at the end of his everlasting twenties. He wears fancy clothes, which makes him remarkable. When you see Lestat you do not know if you have to be afraid or feel attracted to him.
Length: 1,82m long.
Hair: Long blonde, shoulder length hair.
Eyes: Grey eyes,  but they reflect the colors of blue or violet easily from surfaces around them.
Extra: He has a short narrow nose, and a mouth that is well shaped, but has always been slightly large for his face. His mouth can look very mean or extremely generous, but always sensual. He has a continuously animated face. Lestat's fingernails look like they are made of glass.

Way of life: Lestat has been acting for a while and has also achieved some useful things while doing so. Then he was done with it and burned the whole play, including the actors down. Maybe it's time for him to use his musical talents to lure his prey. Or maybe he's just going to hunt, scare the people and kill them, play with them. Lestat's not quite sure yet, but there are things he wants to achieve; like adopting a child, get some power, stuff like that. It's time to spread some drama.

History: His story begins 98 years ago. He was born as the seventh son of Marquis Kazimir in an old town in Rhoynar. Only two of his brothers survive to adulthood. While they are technically aristocrats, the Kazimir family's fortune has been squandered, and they live in relative poverty in their feudal castle. Lestat's mother, Gabrielle, is the only literate member of the family. Lestat's father is blind and spends his days playing chess.
Lestat's relationship with his father and brothers is bad - he tells his mother "I dream sometimes that I might kill them all. I kill my father and my brothers in the dream. I go from room to room slaughtering them as I did with the wolves.", and he attempts to escape from them several times, first by asking to remain at a monastery, and later by running away with a troupe of traveling players. In both instances, he is returned to his family.
Encouraged by his mother, who sells her family heirloom jewels to purchase horses, guns, and mastiff dogs for him, Lestat takes up hunting, and soon becomes the family breadwinner.
The townspeople of Lestat's village request his help with a pack of wolves that are terrorizing the town. He rides into the mountains and kills the entire pack of eight, losing his horse, dogs, and nearly his own life in the process. Although his bravery wins him the respect and admiration of the villagers, who present him with a lush red velvet cloak and boots made from the pelts of the wolves, he goes into a deep depression.
Prodded by Gabrielle, he eventually leaves the town with friend and lover Nicolas and heads for Brightwaters keep, intending to become an actor. During performances, he attracts the attention of an ancient vampire named Magnus, who later abducts him and transforms him into a vampire.
After turning Lestat, Magnus commits suicide, leaving Lestat to fend for himself without any kind of guidance. Lestat finds himself heir to a nearly inexhaustible wealth, and begins an adventure that leads him all around the world.

1ST YEAR AS A VAMPIRE
Where was I supposed to begin? Magnus had pledged suicide and I was left to discover my new nature on my own. Fortunately, I’d learned the basics about my nature. The first thing I did was searching for my lover, Nicolas. I hadn’t seen or heard from him the moment Magnus had kidnapped me. It had been several weeks now. It didn’t seem likely that I’d find him at the inn where we’d stayed.
Eventually I found him in Cois. For a few days I’d spied on him. He’d looked dreadful. I should’ve left him there, made peace with the fact that he was alive. I should’ve let him forget me, but I didn’t. On the third day of spying on him, I followed him into a tavern. I watched him carefully, still overwhelmed by my new nature. Everything was so loud, and I could hear all the hearts pumping blood through the veins of all the humans around me. I went mad, I wanted to leave. But then Nicolas spotted me. He ran to me, took me in his arms. I couldn’t handle it. I shoved him away and left the tavern.
He shouldn’t have followed me. If he hadn’t, he wouldn’t have died. I wouldn’t have killed him. The hunger I felt when I saw him again, the strong passion and love. I couldn’t handle it. I was only a fledgling, and I was craving blood. And there, in front of me stood my lover. And then he was in my arms. And then he was on the ground and I was staring at his body, in terror.  

I did crazy things after that moment. I was self-destructive, mad and most of all, angry. I couldn’t control my emotions. I wasn’t happy at all. And I wondered; is this how I had to live for all eternity? I returned to Brightwater Keep. During my boat trip, I’d locked myself up, to keep myself from killing. It wasn’t a long sail, so I was able to keep my hunger under control.

With a stolen horse I returned to the manor. All Magnus’s belongings belonged to me now, including his manor. It was until I couldn’t handle the hunger anymore that I left the manor. The manor was placed outside Brightwater Keep. I fed on animals that crossed my path around the big house, but I didn’t feel satisfied. It hadn’t been a trouble to feed on men when Magnus was still alive, it became a problem when I’d taken Nicolas’s life. Feeling his body weakening in my arms still haunted me. I was going crazy. Sometimes I even thought I could see his body. I even thought I was hearing his voice. I was isolating myself.

This went on for days. Weeks. Months.

And then there was a lady. She was calling for help and I was watching her from a dark spot among the trees. My eyes surveyed her body and then I saw the red on her pink dress. Before I was able to stop myself, I walked toward her. She was thanking me, asking me things, what exactly I cannot recall. I pushed my finger against her soft, plump lips. She watched my eyes and that’s the moment I discovered I was able to compel others. She stayed quiet, calm and I was watching her, conflicted. Hunger won over me. I drank her blood till the point of death.

2NDYEAR AS A VAMPIRE
Since I’d drank a mortal’s blood again, animals didn’t satisfy me anymore. They’d never satisfied me, but now it didn’t sooth the slightest feeling of hunger anymore. Killing that woman had taken away a big part of humanity. The first touch was becoming a Vampire, the second touch was losing Magnus. Murdering Nicolas hadn’t taken away my humanity, it was a reminder of what I’d become, and it had given me grief, not only about losing Nicolas, but also of what I’d become. But killing that woman, it seemed to be the cure of my grief. So, killing that woman together with losing my grief, had taken away a big part of my humanity. The hole was filled with the cruelty of the monster that I’d become.

I lost myself. I truly had become a monster. The monster of Brightwater Keep. I was killing indiscriminately. I created a huge mess and I didn’t care. Hiding my tracks didn’t occur to me. I roamed the streets at night, searching for the perfect prey. When I was done, I would return to the manor and play the piano, or practice on my violin. The music calmed me, and the killing made me feel satisfied. Yes, sometimes Nicolas would return to my mind, sometimes he would speak to me and tell me to stop. I didn’t listen, because I simply did not care anymore. I’d gone numb, as if I’d lost my soul. It was the fear and screaming of people that filled me and made me feel.

Laatst aangepast door Lestat Kazimir op do feb 15, 2018 2:38 am; in totaal 12 keer bewerkt
Gast
Gast

Lestat Kazimir Empty Re: Lestat Kazimir

di okt 03, 2017 8:00 am

Geaccepteerd
welkom op Fallen Skies

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Permissies van dit forum: