welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Skyrah Rayner
Skyrah Rayner
Aantal berichten : 29
IC posts : 6

Character sheet
Residence : Nymmerwell

In the eyes of god Empty In the eyes of god

do feb 08, 2018 12:05 pm

With a long sigh let the young woman lower herself against a wall. It had been a long day. Longer than they normally felt. Perhaps because she had been running all day again, leaving her thick brown curls in a mess around her head. The normally quiet city she was currently living in had been in an giant uproar all day. Appearently some high guy had stayed the night and was now walking around. Though Sky was dissapointed not to have met the guy and robbed him of every last penny he wore on him she was also relieved. For all she knew it could've been one of her kin.
No matter how far she ran or how long she had been missing home. They would always find her somehow. She would only have to live a few weeks in a village before news would reach her ears that the Amor family was comming. It was insanity and by now she surely believed that she had visited every single city in the land and still she had no peace of mind.

But perhaps that was the cruel fate of a runaway. Off course her family would want her back. They'd lock her up forever just to not shame the family name any longer, though she didnt quite understand why they had not just claimed her dead. It would be so much easier on both them and her but instead they tormented her letting her not sleep one single day quiet. And just like today she had to watch every single step. Couldnt they see that it was already hard enough to live from stolen bread and wine alone? Did she had to feel like a sheep being haunted.

It disgusted her that she had to feel that way. That she was nothing more than a rat in the streets. Off course she had chosen this life. She had made the decision to run away from a 'loving' home but that wasn't what she regretted. What she had to regret was not stealing every single last piece of gold there was to be found in that hellhole. She had to regret not cutting her uncle's throat in his sleep with another strange woman while reeking of alcohol. She had to regret not burning the house and every living creature in it. Then she would be free. Not this. This wasn't freedom and those monsters knew it.

Again she let a soft sigh roll over her lips as she hugged herself. It started to rain and she could swear hearing thunder in the distance. It would be a cold and lonely night that's for sure..

-Beloved Red

I tried to hold these secrets inside me
My mind's like a deadly disease

Reagan Rayner
Aantal berichten : 27
IC posts : 3

Character sheet
Residence : Borders of Nymmerwell

In the eyes of god Empty Re: In the eyes of god

do feb 08, 2018 12:08 pm
In the eyes of god 4uPoAqf

HAPPINESS CAN BE FOUND
EVEN IN THE DARKEST OF TIMES

It was the wind that brushed against his face that woke up Reagan. He was daydreaming - again-. Oh, how he loved it to dream away in his own thoughts and his own mind. To search trough his memory and find all those little memories that made him happy. His niece, she was like a sister to him and since she had no parents anymore Reagan decided to take her to his manor and let her live there. She was a very sweet girl which was a nice company for him while he was alone at the large manor. She entertained him with her music that she made behind the piano, and he loved watching her play,- his eyes closed-, -daydreaming-. Like he always did. Reagan was not like the rest, he was’t outgoing, he wasn’t very social and found it rather difficult to start a conversation. So most of the time he was working or stayed in his manor, or go away riding on his horse.
The dark brown haired young man gave his stallion a push forward and the black friesian(how obvious xD) started to run trough the fields. It was a fierce and strong beast. -It was a present of the duke and duchess of devonshire- They where rather fond of Reagan but he rather stayed away from them. Why? Because he simply did. He had no reason to being kind to them.

Reagan guided his horse to the city, where he would stay for the night. It was too far away to go back to his manor the evening would fall shortly and since it also started to rain he didn’t wanted to get all wet and stuff. He never stayed in the city because of the crowded streets and Reagan being very unsocial. He never spoke to strangers, a little hello or good day was all he would say to someone he never met. But speaking, dancing and conversations where not his business. He rather stayed -invisible-

While he entered the city the rain made place for thunder in the distance. and Reagan stopped his horse. He did’t knew which hotel he should choose, all he knew is that he wanted a warm bed and a fireplace. To warm himself. The horse was walking slowly trough the rather busy streets. while the evening began to fall he watched the streets besides him if he could find a nice open hotel.

The clouds gathered above him and became darker as the evening felt. Reagan was walking besides his horse, guiding the animal trough the streets, since his hand where almost frozen it was hard to hold his reins. His green eyes where looking at the people, around him looking at any stranger who came by. He didn't noticed the beautiful young woman standing there in the street, all alone.. Just like him. He just walked by. And then he thought: It would be a lonely evening.. Well.. Everything was better than being around people.

IF ONE ONLY REMEMBERS TO TURN ON THE LIGHT

Skyrah Rayner
Skyrah Rayner

Character sheet

do feb 08, 2018 12:09 pm

While the rain poored down from the heavens and her clothing got soaked along with the deep brown hairs that covered her shoulder and back she closed her eyes. It wasn't anything she was not used to. The rain, the cold. She had slept in the gutter before and she would do it again if needed be.
But even with a day full of running from the possible shadows of her past had not left her with empty hands. With a sly smile she dove her hand deep into her pockets and pulled multiple wallets out emptying them slowly while counting the money. It was a suprise. People sure were liberal in this city, or atleast extremely stupid, walking around with so much gold on hand. And so easy to take.

She did not see herself as a master of the art of thievery. She was merely a student. A welp in the life on the street but she could come around every day. On other days sleeping in small inn's, on other days like today she could rent herself a decent bed and a warm meal.

Warm meals had been the thing she missed the most in her new life. She had never thought she could miss the dinners their cooks had made. They had never been something she enjoyed but now living on sometimes the old wet bread a baker threw out she longed for those meals.

Ignoring her rumbling belly at the thought of a warm meal she pushed herself from the wall and trew the empty wallets over her shoulder hiding the money she had earned that day in the fancy wallet she carried around. Renting a fancy place always ment she had to look the part so she took off her old jacket and stroke the dirt off her dress as she walked through the rain trying to hold a hand above her head to atleast act like she cared for the brown locks which were by now sticking to her silky skin.

So focussed on actually caring for how she looked and how fast she was walking you could say she was blind for her surroundings and stupidly enough managed to walk straight into the big black stallion which crossed the road with his master. She gasped for breath which nearly resulted in her suffocating in the thick black mane of the animal and took a step back nearly tripping over her own feet. Seriously. Could this day get any worse?

Reagan Rayner

Character sheet

do feb 08, 2018 12:10 pm

HAPPINESS CAN BE FOUND

Reagan was the son of a wealthy, well-established family and the master of the great estate of Brympton d’ Evercy. The estate was named after his grand parents; who where beheaded after they where betrayed by their most loyal companion. After Reagan’s mother died at his 19th birthday his father left the Brympton estate to live in a monastery in France. Leaving reagan behind. Who now takes care of the land and the earnings. Reagan's father was a very intelligent inventor and his mother was a brown haired-green eyed beauty. They where both tall and had a slim body. Reagan looked a lot like his mother but had the intelligence and shyness of his father.
Reagan is also very forthright like his mother, he too has a tendency to judge too hastily and harshly like her, and his high birth and wealth make him overly proud and overly conscious of his social status. Although he can be very snobbish and arrogant, he is also completely honest and sure of himself. Due to his unsocial manners, he also feels comfortable being around people that he knows. He rather listens to their story’s than to tell his. But that is one of the things Reagan needs to work on. His less antisocial personality

Being a wealthy landowner was not always what Reagan wanted. He felt the urge to be outside. To live his life as he wanted, and not what the rest of the society wanted, -like dancing with people he hardly knew-. Especially his aunt countess de lancray. Madame de lancray was a very wealthy high society woman. She possessed a sort of arrogance that would make other people do what she want. And -how- she wanted it. She even dominates her own husband and entertains hopes that her daughter one day will marry Reagan.

Madame de lancray felt the need to interfere herself with Reagan his life as much as she could. She decided one day that she would stay in his estate for a few weeks and thought him how to play the piano, how to dance, and even how to speak like a real gentleman. Reagan found himself very uncomfortable but he tried to do all the things right and all she did was telling him was that he did so many things wrong, and that he would never be a real gentleman. After weeks of practise she was finally pleased with him -not making the familly a disgrace-. She left the estate and returned home.

He didn't care weather she stayed in the house yes or no. It was big enough. But he hated the ball's that she gave and all those (to him) unknown people. he hated her because of that. But he also felt the need to do what she wanted.

While the thunder was making place for more rain Reagan woke up from his daydream and he remembered he was still searching for a place to sleep. His head was full of emotions and his eyelids where heavy. He felt the need to have a nice comfortable bed. And while he was walking his legs became heavier and heavier. His clothes where soaked and wet.

He thought he finally saw a nice manor he could stay for the night. When suddenly his horse made a strange jump going his way. The black stallion pushed his head in the air and made a loud snort. Seeing him all startled made Reagan wonder what happened, so he tried to calm the beast down with his voice. Not seeing that the beautiful lady almost felt over on the other side of the horse. While the stallion was still a bit shocked he stroked his nose, and looked him into his pale green eyes. The same as Reagan. “easy boy” he whispered softly to the steed. With a soft and cold voice the horse started to calm down.

Not too long after that he saw the girl in the corner of his eyes standing next to his horse. She looked astonished about what just happened. And for a few seconds he didn’t knew what to do. Like his body was frozen to the ground. After a few seconds just staring at her he finally started talking. “Forgive me my lady, I did not see you there, neither my horse did.” Reagan bowed his head a little greeting her. For the presentation he probably won’t get any compliments, but at least it tasted somewhat decent. Hoping she would accept his sincere apologies.

Skyrah Rayner
Skyrah Rayner

Character sheet

do feb 08, 2018 12:11 pm

The shock was still visable in her sea green eyes while staring at the black mane which had nearly caused her to suffocate. She slowly took a deep breath and shook her head. It didn't really matter. It was just a horse off course and he couldn't really stop in the middle of the streen on purpose just to ruin her day. That was total bullshit from her part and she had to silently apologize to the black beast.
What she couldn't apologize for on the other hand was the male who spoke to her after a few seconds and after calming his horse down. His voice was soft and sounded like he ment it but without looking at the man at first she already shook her head. Off course his horse wouldnt see her. But he had to watch his damn surroundings wasnt that common sense?

It wasn't till she looked up at the man who had spoken to her that her heart dropped to the floor. The deep green eyes. The form of his face. The way he stood. It was all so familair and yet not. Within a second she had to decide wether to turn around and run as fast as her legs could carry her or stay and act like she didn't recodnize him from her past life.

But how could she stay. She was a horrible liar which had brought her in trouble before when confronted with her stealing behaviour but nothing about that compared to this moment. No it was not that he was a family member of her which she wanted to forget. But he was someone she had known when they were younger and imediatly she knew that he had been the one who had caused the stirr in this city. Off course a member of the Rayner family would cause a lot of talk. If only she had heard his name before she had seen him in the flesh she would be long gone.

But instead she stood here in front of him her feet nailed to the ground by the green eyes that forced their way into her soul. Sky slowly tried to swallow the what seemed like a massive boulder in her throat away and took a deep breath. "Is there something to forgive you or your stallion for?" She asked slowly in a hush voice hoping to everything holy that he wouldnt recodnize her as well. But how could he. She had changed a lot and by now while he was still the same high class boy she was totally different. Wearing what she was now she could be mistaken for someone a little higher than the common crowd but never for an Amor. No she had made sure she would never look like 'them' again.

Focussing on one problem at the time she took a deep breath again and let a hand slide through her deep brown hair and looked at the male. He had grown up quite a lot that was obvious. And she couldnt disagree with the fact that he actually looked like a real man. Which was a miracle considering how she remembered him. "So.. sir." She smiles softly. "I hope I didn't interupt you to where you were heading?" She turned her head slowly looking at the stallion before she took a deep breath and looks at him again waiting for an reply.

Laatst aangepast door Skyrah Rayner op do feb 08, 2018 12:17 pm; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Reagan Rayner

Character sheet

do feb 08, 2018 12:14 pm

HAPPINESS CAN BE FOUND

Maybe his greeting to her was inappropriate. In the estate greeting a gentleman you already knew or did not knew would be greeted with a soft bow. Lady’s where greeted with a small bow with the head and a kiss on the hand. But Reagan did not plan to do that to her. The girl before him was barely tolerable, He dare to say. But not handsome enough to tempt him. Instead of kissing her hand he’d just bowed his head a little.
Not to forget about the fact the two of them where still standing in the rain. All wet and cold. And the rain was still pouring from the sky. Reagan felt more miserable than ever. And all he wanted where some new clothes and a nice bath. But it looked like faith has some other plans for him. Plans he did not knew about earlier. But right now he wished he would have rode back to the estate. And changed his clothes and eat some nice dinner there. Instead of standing there, in the muddy streets with a girl he barely knew and he was already apologising to her about his manners… And his horse that almost ran over her.

The girl started talking again and he immediately focussed his green eyes on her again. Hearing every word she said very carefully "Is there something to forgive you or your stallion for?" I suppose I could have watched more carefully not to run over pretty ladies. He answered her question with some charm, it was his fault indeed the stallion Couldn't do anything about it. He was just following his master.

"I hope I didn't interrupt you to where you were heading?” Actually she did interrupt his plans. And to be honest, he would love to walk away from all of this and go his own way. But he could not do that. -not yet- Nor did you, interrupt me. I was.. I was heading to a hotel to stay for the night. Since my estate is too fair away from here. I’d rather stay somewhere else for this night. he answered to her. His voice was sharp yet soft and dreamy.Until I accidentally met you he spoke softly. Where were you heading for my lady?

For one second he thought he should have continued walking after he apologised to her. Because he goes in public very little. and if he does it is among the higher society. Not the ‘lower’ part of it. People will start talking if they see them together. But the girl also interested him. Like there was something familiar to her. Something or someone that he already knew. But he could not place it

He moved closer looking with his green eyes at her, but not so much that he was invading her space, and watched as her expression shifted as she hid everything with a beautiful smile. She looked like a rough farm girl. Who went into a lot of trouble and grief. her robes where not clean because of all the mud in the streets. Her hair looked like a mess. But still, behind those flaws she drew his attention.

The friesian horse was still standing impatient on his right side, the reins still holding in his right hand. It was a pretty large stallion, larger than the normal sized friesian horse, but he still looked and moved as elegant despite his height. Despite his height there was another thing that looked very unique about the beast. His forest green eyes looking sharp from under his black curly manes.

To break the silence and to stop himself looking at her he started talking again. I don't want to interfere myself with your pursuits my lady, but... May I see you back to your home,? That is the least thing I could do to apologise. Reagan had enough of this rain, they where standing in it for far too long. And he was getting cold and so looked she.

Skyrah Rayner
Skyrah Rayner

Character sheet

do feb 08, 2018 12:16 pm

She focussed on him. He looked at her almost hountingly. Would he recodnize who she was? Even though she was dressed like a commoner? Even though her hair was messy and dirt covered the underside of her dress. She didnt know what to do if he would call her by her name right now. If she would run or if her feet would be just as nailed to the ground as they were right now.
But instead of speaking out her name it were other words that came from his soft lips. He was heading to a hotel. A sickening feeling entered her throat. They would've been going to the same hotel had she not taken a dive in the stallions mane hadn't she? Perhaps that would mean it was good luck by an accident (how original). This way she knew for sure not to go to that damn hotel.

She took a deep breath trying to get her mind straight and make sure to get her answer ready for she didnt just reply to him right now. Instead she stared into his deep green eyes. They seemed to hold her captivated and even if she wanted she couldn't move away or speak since as she opened her mouth her throat felt dry and she had to swallow multiple times in order to be able to close her mouth again. Was it fear she felt? Was she afraid of this man who knew so much about her while not even knowing that she was really that girl who had ran away so many years ago.

Never before had she actually thought to stand face to face to someone who had remembered the Skyrah from long ago. She had always watched every step she took just to be sure that no one would know who she was. That no one of the Amor family would come close enough to her to recodnize her and now this man was staring at her with his deep green eyes that seemed to tore her from the inside out.

His voice sounded again which made shivers run down her spine as she tried to take a deep breath and closed her eyes slowly. She had to let his words sink in and Skyrah knew that she had not a single choice than to close her eyes and nod slow. "I was actually on my way to a hotel myself. I'm not from around here either M'lord." She said softly with a warm smile on her lips looking at him with her deep sea green eyes. "But there is no need to acompany me to the hotel M'lord. I do not wish to hold you up any longer." Softly she smiles and took a step back bowing a little to him ready to turn around and walk away while her heart pounded in her throat. If she just could walk away right now and forget this all had ever happened than she would be okay. She would be golden and safe. Just a little longer. Just a little further..

Laatst aangepast door Skyrah Rayner op do feb 08, 2018 12:18 pm; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Reagan Rayner

Character sheet

do feb 08, 2018 12:17 pm

HAPPINESS CAN BE FOUND

"I was actually on my way to a hotel myself. I'm not from around here either M’lord. She talked about herself not being from here. But she still reminded him of someone from a long time ago. her face, the eyes, her smile. But he still could not place it where he knew her from.
A bit astonished he was standing there. Did she really refused his offer? The only time in his life that he tried to be social was thrown away like and old rag.

Alright, I understand my lady. My company is not appreciated His words came out a bit disappointed. Reagan bowed shortly look for a last second in her beautiful eyes, took the reins and escorted his horse away from her Forgive me, madam, for taking up so much of your time.. He felt defeated, like his heart just dropped out of his body. Of course she would refuse his offer.. who else would not do that. But he still did not understand the whole situation. He did something stupid, apologised for it then he wanted to show some kindness but the pretty lady just refused him.. how? With a head held high he looked at her once again..not showing his true feelings to her he looked as he would look to his servant; cold, hard and a bit arrogant

He suddenly did not want to be in this city anymore so he commanded his horse to stop and climbed on it. With one pull on the reigns he turned the stallion around. With one jump the stallion was pushed forward an started walking. It didn't matter anymore. The only time he was trying to be nice was just flushed away like trash.

And suddenly he realised why he was very fond of his privacy and quietness. At least not one would hurt you when you’re all by yourself.

Skyrah Rayner
Skyrah Rayner

Character sheet

do feb 08, 2018 12:18 pm

The gentleman in front of her had decided that his poor little heart was broken and she had to keep herself from bursting out in laughter seeing the face he so desperatly tried to hide. She could see through him and it was hilarious. He was so pridefull. Enjoyed his life and every single penny he could spend. Note, he hadn't done a second of work to earn that money, no it was all daddy's cash which he used. He was so like how she used to be that it made her sick to even stand in a 6 feet radius of him.
His company was not appriciated. Atleast one thing the fool realised. But he didn't have to be such a baby about it. Honestly she was suprised that he didn't throw a temper tantrum right then and there. He could've gotten her locked up or pulled her along by her hair to do all the dark and nasty things he perhaps desired without anyone looking up or trying to come to her rescue. That was the life she had chosen to live. The life where she didn't matter anymore. Nothing she did mattered to the world around her. She was but a shade in the streets and the look he gave her just confirmed that all the more. Harsh and arrogant. The look a master wouldn't even give his horse but some desired to give those looks to other people. People they hated without ever knowing the person well enough to actually hate him or her. All Skyrah could do was return the hatefull glance with a smile more pure than she normally smiled just to rile him up even more.

Before she could have spoken another single word to the good lord he dissapeared and she had to draw the connection between him and that of a frog just silently hopping off as he climbed on his horse and rode of without ever glancing back at her. She finally could let out a chuckle and leaned back watching him dissapear into the mass before leaving her field of vision. This time hopefully for good. With a sigh of relief she pulled out the big and quite heavy sack of coins. With a bit of luck the fool who was now a proven idiot would only find out at home that his precious money was missing and she would be sleeping in the biggest hotelroom that night eating the freshest of foods. A richman's life was great. Especially if he didn't look where is money went. Trowing the sack up into the air and catching it again she laughed and walked towards her destination. She was going to enjoy this night quite well. Hoping the rich boy would spend the night crying over her recjection and his lost coins.

The night had been amazing for her and the next morning she stretched out. Her back didn't ache from sleeping on the wet streets and the smell of fresh baked bread filled up her nose as she pushed herself up in he bed. The blankets draped over her tender naked skin while sunlight warmed her up from the small window. Yawning she opened her eyes and got used to the light..

Reagan Rayner

Character sheet

do feb 08, 2018 12:20 pm

HAPPINESS CAN BE FOUND

Since the horse wasn’t walking very fast he could easily find his way trough the people that where still walking on the streets. Reagan pushed his horse into a narrow street he climbed off his horse and looked around the corner to see if she was already gone yes or no. Gladly for him she didn’t, this way he should n’t had to find her but simply have to follow her.
Little she had known that he was smarter then her and that he already took care of the little “money” issue. Reagan replaced the money with fake ones as soon as he got away from his estate. Why? why not? His money was stolen a few times before and thats why he always did it when he knew he had to go to the city. And this time.. the thief was was ambushed while she thought she was the smarter one in this part she was so wrong.

It wouldn't take long before he saw her walking again and he turned around his face to it's horse so she wouldn't have recognised him. after she walked by he turned around and started following her with his friesian horse besides him. She didn't walked very long until she entered an hotel, Reagan waited a few minutes before he gave his horse to a stable boy and gave him some real coins. Then he entered the hotel and waited for the Inn keeper, He gave him also the money for a room and Reagan knew exactly what kind of room the Inn keeper gave her. The one on the top was the biggest one, he had stayed her a few times before he would visit his aunt in her estate.

But instead of going to her immediately he went to his own room to take his clothes off and let them dry.. after that he went for a nice bath and some sleep....

reagan woke up early that morning and decided he should pay the girl a visit, to see if he could offer some information from her. In one movement he stood up from he bed and put his clothes on, he was wearing a nice white blouse but he left the top buttons open, dark trousers and long black boots. He opened the door of his room and made his way up to the third floor. The stairs where covered with silk, nice carpet and golden details. he felt the warm feeling of the fire from downstairs and he also smelled the freshly baked breads.

Reagan didn't thought about the fact that her room might be locked and he wouldn't knew what to do when it was so.. Once he entered the hall of the third floor he looked at the door numbers and saw the room that he "hopefully" needed.. room 364 was written with gold on the door, he grabbed the handle and tried to make it move but it was locked.. Luckilly for him there was a maid standing a few meters away from her. She was so busy cleaning the rooms that he grabbed the keys from her cart and walked away with them to the room where the lady was in (I kinda felt like a creep writing this xD) Once he opened the door her entered the roomclosed the door behind him and locked it. reagan put the keys in it's pockets and he made a few steps into the room and saw her still sleeping on the large bed.. Her hair draped around her face, she was lying there so quietly and sweet. He almost forgot he had just broken into her room. While he made his way trough the room Reagan decided to stay all in the back of the room waiting for her to wake up.

He glanced at her in the darkest side of the room, the room was quite large and he could easily see that she had benefited very well from his money as seen from the food that was still there on the table.He stood against the wall with his arms crossed His eyes stood cold and hard and if she woke up he definitely knew what he would do. For now he was just waiting there for her to wake up.. once she did he knew she would definitely scare up once she would see him. So instead of waiting there until she saw him he started talking.

“You know my lady, if you wanted to steal my money just make sure you take the right money and not the fake ones.”
Reagans face turned from a nice little grin into a somewhat colder and harder grin. I hope the Inn keeper won’t find out your little secret, because I can easily tell him about the fake money that you just gave him to make some profit for your own like buying the most expensive room and the finest food. If he found out... I don’t know what he will do to you. And I don't think I will help you with that problem. reagans voice sounded cold with no emotion in it. he was still standing in the darker side of the room but he decided to walk towards her. He did’t care about her laying in her bed. he just wanted to know why she took is money and why she neglected his questions. He knew her, and he would find out who she is, what her name is and why she keeps popping up inside his head.Once he was close enough to her he settled himself down on the bedrail and looked at her with his piercing green eyes. He still didn't recognised her but those blueish eyes still captivated him even though she had just stolen his money he would still get to know everything about her...

who are you miss.
he spoke soft to her.

Laatst aangepast door Reagan Rayner op do feb 08, 2018 12:23 pm; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Skyrah Rayner
Skyrah Rayner

Character sheet

do feb 08, 2018 12:22 pm

It could have been such an amazing morning. The birds sounded outside amongst the chatter of the people and it made her feel like she had felt so long ago. Rich and far far above them. A lady in the brightest of dresses and the biggest of gowns. Wearing a parasol above her because god forbid if the sun touched her pearly white skin. Instead now she was covered in bruises and was lightly colored by the sun's power. She looked like just another common worker and that was what she loved. That was what she had always wanted. This ultimate freedom even if it was at the cost of those rich assholes she once belonged to. A few coins they wouldn't miss.
But she seemed wrong. Someone did seem to care about his money and a voice broke the silence in her room. Shocked she turned her face around her hair slapping her in her face as she covered her body automaticly with the blankets staring at the nobleman who's money she used to rent the room. How had he found her?!

Trembling she pulled her legs up as he moved closer to her and she had to keep herself from choking up seeing the grin on his face. Did he enjoy breaking into a lady's room and watching her sleep naked for all he knew?

Growling she softly leaned a bit to him a smirk on her tender lips. "Are you sure I paid with your money sir?" She spoke with a soft purr in her voice staring dark at the man who once again asked who she was. What was his deal with her. Couldn't he respect the privacy of others now matter how low to the ground they were?

She got up pulling one of the blankets more around her in a makeshift towel like dress and walked over to the small desk pulling up the bundle of joy that was the money of the idiot. Sure she had used it but he didn't really need to know that now did he? "You see. I'm not some simple minded thief." She leaned back trowing the small bag up in her hand and catching it again. "You could say I'm the Robin Hood of this damn city. Except I keep all of the profit for myself. Selfish hmm." She chuckled softly looking at him. He as dressed fine. Even after spending a night in a room which would quite possibly be far les comfortable than her room had been. Had he even slept in this hotel. But it was still too early from him to ride to the nearest estate and sleep there and then return here before dawn. And the other question. How had he entered her room. Had he acted like a spider and crawled through her window? Or had a stupid maid opened the door for him after he told some sweet lie. Hilarious.

"Like I said before sir. I am no one. And certainly not anyone worth remembering. Just ask around no one knows my name and hardly remembers my face. I'd like to keep things that way. Much easier to keep a reputation up that way. After all it could be anyone stealing, but a girl? Naah that can't happen now can it? Girls are proud and perfect." She smirked and dropped the bag of gold and slowly walked to him. "Girl's are fragile and breakable. One little word and a girls poor heart gets broken." She leaned next to him putting her legs over eachother which made de leg she laid over her other loose the blanket showing her silky soft skin. Softly she stroke with her finger over the skin smiling. "Even our skin is so fragile." She whispered putting her nail to her skin and scratched her leg till blood came up and she bit her lip staring at the ruby drips. "No, a lady couldn't possibly be a thief. So I musn't be a lady." She whispered soft smiling. "So that means that even if I give you a name. Think of some fake titel it wouldn't matter now would it?"

Reagan Rayner

Character sheet

do feb 08, 2018 12:24 pm

HAPPINESS CAN BE FOUND

"Are you sure I paid with your money sir? Reagan grinned shortly and turned his face towards her before he answered her question.I was hoping you where smarter then that. it is no money, it’s fake. And you stole it from me because you wanted a cosy night on a nice golden bed with all the food your heart desires. If he would be in her position he would have thought about doing things like this too.. but still.. why must it be her? you are merely a sad version of Robin hood.Reagan replied. I have never seen a woman steal some fake coins this bad. You should have looked closer at those coins my lady, and if the Inn keeper would have done that he would have known those coins are fake. You are someone my lady, and I want my questions answered.He could easily have grabbed her arm and pulled her over on the bed, so she would have stayed there until he would have had answers. But Reagan decided that was probably not an option. She could have been screaming and if someone would hear them they would have had a problem. He saw her touching herself seeing this as a hint and he didn't want to wait any longer he grabbed her and pushed her on the bed. Not wanting to scare her or hurt her he only held her with his right arm his hand was softly touching her neck, face and up to her hair Reagan turned his face towards her and started talking again.

I want to know why you keep popping up inside my head. You are someone I know, or at least knew in the past.. someone I can’t know anything about. I know you know who I am. so it would definitely matter. Reagen whispered to her, what was she doing to him? The once so closed and unsocial person was getting crazy because he did’t knew the answers and she did. He couldn’t bare it not knowing who she was and where did he knew her from.

Skyrah Rayner
Skyrah Rayner

Character sheet

do feb 08, 2018 12:25 pm

She had been teasing and testing him all while smirking. She had no idea how far she could go with this male. How soon he would go crazy by the mere sight of a woman's skin. Everyone knew that men were weak little beings. In her opinion so much weaker than females ever would be but that made them all the more fun to play with. "Oh m'lord. In your estate you may have the time to check every single detail. But in the real world that kind of slow working will cost you your head. Or atleast your fingers, and I need those for.. multiple reasons."
She smirked softly at the man in front of her who wanted his questions desperatly answered. Questions she had no plan of answering. It would mean that she had to show him who she truly was and she didn't like having to do that. So she kept herself silent through his words but gasped when she was suddenly pushed back in the soft bed and the male moved himself above her. Holding her down with a single hand as he turned her face towards his. She could be screaming for help right now but hell. Nothing would come from it unless she trew around the fake coins. Which did not seem like a good idea right now.

So she kept silent looking up at him her seablue eyes staring into his green ones. She couldn't help but smile hearing his soft voice speak out that he remembered her. Well it was somehow a compliment that this man did remember her. But he only thought about that shadow of who she once was. Dressed in the most beautiful gowns. Her hair tended to and not wildly around her face as it was now. She was in all honestly nothing like the woman she had once tried to be for her parents. Parents who wouldn't even recodnize her if she stood straight in front of them so why would he. A stranger she met only a few times be so desperate into finding out who she was..

With a smile she pushed her knee up to slowly let her leg stroke past his keeping eye contact with him while she moved up her right hand to touch his cheek for a second. His skin was suprisingly soft. Something she hadn't thought she would find for a man this cold and cruel. He was warm as well.. "I know who you are M'lord but who I am is not someone you ever knew." She whispered stroking with her thumb over his soft skin and sighed closing her eyes. "You'll get no answers to your questions. Havent you realised that by now?"

Reagan Rayner

Character sheet

do feb 08, 2018 12:27 pm

HAPPINESS CAN BE FOUND

His left hand was going trough her dark brown hair it felt soft and silky, nothing compared to what it looked like yesterday when she looked like a drowned cat. "Oh m'lord. In your estate you may have the time to check every single detail. But in the real world that kind of slow working will cost you your head. Or atleast your fingers, and I need those for.. multiple reasons. ”My lady, in the real world actions like stealing and lying will coast you your fingers, tricking noblemen into games like the ones you play can coast you your head. But I don’t think that you fear death.. isn’t it?”“But it would be a shame if that pretty face felt off that gorgeous body. So I will keep my mouth shut.”Reagan felt the tension between them. his lips where shaking a little while he was still hanging over te lady, his right arm got cramped so he bowed a little more towards here and replaced his arm under her shoulder. He could feel the warmth of her breath on his skin his other hand he had still placed on her body.

For her it would only be a game, a simple game to trick his mind with and to crush him. But he just did n’t care right now, He was all by himself so he would not reject some “good” company of a women. Why would he? If it was only a game to her then he would’t bother about it and instead having a nice time. He would never see the girl ever again if he would left here. After a minute of silence the lady started talking again; "I know who you are M'lord but who I am is not someone you ever knew." ”How do you know who I am? And what do you know about me?”He asked quickly. Why was it that she probably knew ‘a lot’ about him but that he didn’t even recognised her in the first place? Was she someone from court? Then he would probably have known it.

You'll get no answers to your questions. Havent you realised that by now? Fine. He answered cold and shortly before he sealed his lips around hers and kissed her shortly but intense. After he released his lips from hers he looked her into her eyes again;I know this is just a game to you and that you enjoy playing games like this. -But I can play them too.-

Skyrah Rayner
Skyrah Rayner

Character sheet

do feb 08, 2018 12:28 pm

She stared up at the male above her as he replaced his hand which lead him to only moven even closer to her and she nearly hold her breath for just a second smelling the sweet scent of his skin and feeling the soft air he exacled touch her lips. She breathed a bit more relaxed blinking slowly staring up at him. "Death is not something to fear for someone like me M'lord." She whispered soft smiling softly at the male above her. He was so innocent thinking he was high and mighty. Ridiculous.

She had no interest in answering his hopeless questions. About who he was what she knew about him. Honestly, she didn't know all that much about him but she knew more than enough. Sighing she smiled looking him into his eyes. He seemed hopeless but when he suddenly pushed his soft lips on hers her breathing and heart seemed to stop. The kiss was forceful but intense while she grabbed his hair pulling him closer to her for a second before releasing him as he moved back a bit. She stared up at him her eyes wide with suprise swallowing slowly and took a deep breath.

"What games are you talking about M'lord." She whispered against his lips. "You see i hate games." She smiled softly hooking her leg behinds his to quickly push herself up so that she could turn them around pushing his back into the bed and moved herself up on top of him sitting down on his lower belly smirking softly at him. "Games are so childish you see." She whispered stroking her hand over his lips leaning forward to stare down at him her brown locks dropping to the bed covering both their faces from the outside. "Reagan."

"You honestly do not remember me do you?"

Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Permissies van dit forum: