welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Reagan Rayner
Aantal berichten : 27
IC posts : 3

Character sheet
Residence : Borders of Nymmerwell

In the eyes of god - Pagina 2 Empty Re: In the eyes of god

do feb 08, 2018 12:34 pm
In the eyes of god - Pagina 2 4uPoAqf

HAPPINESS CAN BE FOUND
EVEN IN THE DARKEST OF TIMES

We all fear death from time to time, my lady.. But if you wish to be death rather then be with me in this nice comfortable bed I can make that happen if you wish?

What games are you talking about M'lordshe whispered softly to him and before he could even answer. She was on top of him and suddenly he felt very ‘helpless’ she would definitely won’t be scared to put a knife on it’s throat, or try to walk away from this ’situation’ they where in right now. I don’t believe that for a second, I know ladies like you and what you are capable of.He replied his lips touching hers again.

Reagan...

He felt the need to react on that she called his name and was a little shocked about it but instead he did not do that. Instead he wanted to share his time with this lady and not asking himself permanently who she was, where he knew her from. All he knew about ‘her’ where some weak shades and visions that he saw and a name..nothing more..It could have been any girl.

You honestly do not remember me do you? She came up with that question when he was still thinking about how he had to forget about this whole situation. After asking and asking to here who she was, what her name was, where she knew him from but not replying. She started asking those questions herself.And why would I even start answering that question? You won’t even tell me your name. So I won’t bother you again with my ’stupid’ questions, my lady. Reagan grabbed her gently by her hair/neck and pulled her towards him 'Sky' he spoke soft and long. Reagan turned his head then towards her and looked into her deep blueish eyes again waiting for an reaction from her.

IF ONE ONLY REMEMBERS TO TURN ON THE LIGHT

Skyrah Rayner
Skyrah Rayner
Aantal berichten : 29
IC posts : 6

Character sheet
Residence : Nymmerwell

do feb 08, 2018 12:36 pm

"Death is a sweet solution. But I rather enjoy living my life the way I do."

The softness of his lips was not something she had really expected to feel. He was such a cold and harsh person that she hadn't even thought that his lips could be so soft and tender. that his touches would warm her up inside and his hands would leave burning area's where he last touched her. It nearly drived her insane just being so close to him like that.

This wasn't how she had felt when they had played together as children. She hadn't felt this fire burning under her skin as he grabbed her tiny hand and run off from the maids back then. So why now. Why would she feel this way in this place..

She should have been laughing as he finally seemed to give up just as she found it getting interesting. But her eyes turned dark, almost dangerously furious when he spoke out her nickname she had left behind with her name. Opening her mouth slowly to object she knew that hiding it would not be possible. He had already seen her shock and her anger, he had guessed it. But how much was there left to guess?

"So you remember that much." She chuckled softly moving her face to his kissing his lips softly as she placed her hands besides his face leaning over him breathing against his lips them both nearly touching once again before she pulled away a little bit from the man under her completely at her mercy.

I tried to hold these secrets inside me
My mind's like a deadly disease

Laatst aangepast door Skyrah Rayner op do feb 08, 2018 12:37 pm; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Reagan Rayner

Character sheet

do feb 08, 2018 12:37 pm

HAPPINESS CAN BE FOUND

She was giving him a hard time with her harsh replies to his questions and critique, but he stil wouldn't be anywhere else right now. Reagan led his hands slid over her body from some light touches of the soft skin on her face until he felt the fabric of the quilt around her waist. He then slowly slipped inside the quilt and placed a hand around her warm back. pulling himself up so that he was sitting and she was still on top of him he pulled her over on her back and was now lying besides her the quilt was getting all messed up around her but was still covering some parts of her body. He placed his lips on her again and would have thought that this moment would never have stopped but it did when he saw her shocked face that he did apparently knew her name. Honestly, I see only visions, strange images of things that happend in the past, things that I had to forgive but never could. He started talking.
I don't remember that 'much', Or what that even means. reagan got himself out of this 'position' and got himself sitting on the bedrail. This didn't feel good and he had to leave or at least get some distance between them, he had to take distance before he made any trouble for himself or anyone else. What would his aunt say if he came home with some ruthless adventure girl. She would take the estate away, take all his earnings, his horses, his land, his friends. All of it would be gone.

Skyrah Rayner
Skyrah Rayner

Character sheet

do feb 08, 2018 12:38 pm

Without realising she soon layed beside him looking at him. For a second she almost felt like some fairy tale princess once again as she looked at him. Would he be her prince who'd safe her from life of misery and trouble? Nah that wouldn't happen. There was a fine line between fairy tales and reality and that line was big enough. The reality ment hard work for no pray and dying alone and tired. In fairy tales you'd live happily ever after with the man you'd choose to love for love. You wouldn't be married out to some stranger you never met. You wouldn't be scared or feel alone. All you would feel was happy and bright. Perhaps he lived in some kind of that fantasy life but she had never been able to. Her family had been harsh and unforgiving. She had been beaten into submission and tortured if she didn't answer a question 'ladylike' it had been a hell. And still she was being judged from running away from that sick life.
In silence she listened to his voice that seemed to sooth her for only a second before he created the distance between them again which made her sigh and close her eyes as she pushed herself up to look at him. "What are you thinking of." She spoke softly the anger she had just felt leaving her body for now while she tried to find his deep green eyes again. "Are you wondering how you know the image or the name of some low life streetrat? How you could ever be so low that you actually maybe once had contact. Friendship even, with some common thief?" She sighed softly and looked at him before pulling the blanket that covered her away from her thigh showing a scar which was obviously made by an burning hot iron in the shape of a family symbol. "You remember that atleast?" She whispered softly stroking over the scarred skin with a somewhat nostalgic smile on her lips.

"No matter how far I run, no matter who might forget me. I'll never be able to forget myself. My brother made sure of that."

Reagan Rayner

Character sheet

do feb 08, 2018 12:40 pm

HAPPINESS CAN BE FOUND

His green eyes where still focussed on hers and he ran his hand down her face his fingers tangled into her hair. -it felt good,- like everything was just perfect and they could live the life they wanted. But facing reality he saw that this was never going to work. She was too stubborn too ‘free’ to be a part of his unsocial and aristocratic society life. She would feel like a bird in a cage locked up with more rules then she would ever imagine. Reagan smiled a little before he got himself out of the bed away from her his face was turned to the window and outside he saw some people already walking on the streets, some carriages filled the space there little was. Reagan held his hands behind is back and tried to reorganise his thoughts. It was then when she started talking again What are you thinking of she replied to his somewhat shocked reaction.

He sighed quietly and turned his face away from the window to hers. walking towards her and settled himself next to her again.

"Are you wondering how you know the image or the name of some low life street rat she started again.. How you could ever be so low that you actually maybe once had contact. Friendship even, with some common thief?” At first he didn’t knew how to reply without offending her but after a few seconds of thinking he finally knew how to say it to her."Maybe I am wondering how I got stuck in this mess? How that we met why do I keep seeing these Images of two kids playing and then it got all ripped apart and all I see is sadness.. disaster and death?"

"You remember that atleast?” While watching her moving the blanket away he saw the burned mark and immediately he saw those flashes again he blinked a few times with his eyes but the visions didn’t go away this time.. They where filled with sadness... of a girl that got burned, .. screaming and crying. asking for someone who would help. He saw a house burning people dying. and all Reagan thought about was to get rid of these images inside his head. Was he getting crazy? Or where these flashes his true past and had his aunt something to do with this? "Sky, I.. I don’t know what I do remember about our past. I’ve seen this I heard a girl cry and screaming for help but nobody came.. Nobody tried to calm her down to dry her tears."His voice chocked and for a few seconds he would not be able to talk. "I’m sorry they did this to you, and that I apperantly could not have been there to help you." he just nodded slowly. His hand found it’s way to her leg and he placed his hand on her burned mark while he was holding his eyes on her directed

Skyrah Rayner
Skyrah Rayner

Character sheet

do feb 08, 2018 12:43 pm

he lowered her eyes a bit not wanting to meet his green gaze again. So much time had passed since she had played with this man. When he had still been no more than a little boy. She wondered, perhaps her father had always planned to wed her to him, or to some other crazy fool who would hurt her and force her into nothingness. Perhaps if she had stayed in that toxic house she would've found love and happiness or she would've died alone and in pain. There were questions she couldn't keep asking herself because simply thinking them hurted her too much. She had been lost too many times already. Why would she willingly let him in and loose herself once again?
"Dont.."

She bit her lip laying her hand on his nearly pulling it away from the mark before she looked into his eyes and relaxed her hand on top of his sighing softly. This man could never understand her. He could never be even close to who she was. What she had become over these years. She didn't want to be with him and yet she couldn't look away as he stared into her eyes. Yet she wanted to stay close and never let go of him. What was this for sick twisted spell he had put on her. Making her feel like she was bound to him.. This wasn't romance or anything like you'd read in those silly children books. This wasn't love. Perhaps a certain level of lust was involved but that was about all. Primal instincts taking over in moments of weakness. Something which made her even more angry at herself. She was a soldier in her own mind, not some silly little girl who wanted to satisfy herself with the handsome lord sitting on her bed. She would rather strangle him. Shoot him, hell she would even stab him rather than falling for him like some fairy tale princess only to find out as the clock spelled 12 that it had all been a rather unfunny joke. That her prince was nothing and her house unsafe. She'd rather protect herself from the risk of losing everything she cared for, which should be only herself, than falling into some mad love with a man she barely even knew!

But still his words twisted around her. The smell of his breath captivating her as she closed her eyes a shiver running down her spine, biting her lower lip till she swore she could taste the blood upon her tongue. "You don't need to remember, it's better if you don't anyway Reagan." She whispered soft a somewhat nostalgic smile upon her lips as she looked up at him. Locking away the weakness she had just felt she looked straight at him her sea blueish eyes locking in with his deep green ones. "Don't loose your head over someone like me. It's not worth it. Go to your home and live your happy safe life. I won't bother you any longer." Slowly she moved away from him pushing herself up from off the bed and looked down at him.

"Just forget about me. You've done it once before. It's not scary to forget things that do not matter."

Reagan Rayner

Character sheet

do feb 08, 2018 12:43 pm

HAPPINESS CAN BE FOUND

He saw her reaction when he placed his hand there, he knew she felt uncomfortable with it but she seemed more relaxed when she lay her hand down on his. Instead of letting it stay there for a while he pulled his hand back and made some space between them. Until he continued his sayings. I want to know what happend. I don't want to live with these images and not knowing what happend, why it happend, and what they did to you. if his aunt had to do something with this and she probably would she would definitely have a problem, he wouldn't forgive her. -Definitely not-. He knew his aunt was capable on things like this.. she did it in the past and she will continue to do so untill she is pleased.

I know you've lived your life like this, with a lot of frustration and pain in your veins but I want to help you. his voice was rather warm yet his eyes stood cold and sharp focussed on her. I know there is more that happend in the past, but you don't need to run away from it.

I will not let you run away from your past you are a strong lady with your own mind and I will not forget about that, not this time

He walked to the sofa, next to it hung a gold laced rope reagan pulled the rope turned around and looked sky in the eyes. I know exactly what we need, some nice breakfast, I hope you don't mind? not to long after the call a servant came into the room and asked them politely what they wanted. Reagan replied he wanted the best breakfast they had and gave her a little tip.

Skyrah Rayner
Skyrah Rayner

Character sheet

do feb 08, 2018 12:45 pm

She didn't understand this man. Why would anyone take that much time and interest in someone as pityful and small as her? She had spend her whole life searching freedom just to not be remembered by thoe she once knew. She had been so sure that no one even cared to remember her so why did he? Why did he how ever small the memories might be. She hated it. She hated that he actually seemed to care and whould rather have him just lock her up for stealing his money instead of talking to her.
"Listen Reagan." She began softly staring up at him for a second before sighing deep. "You know nothing of me or the life I have lived so don't even try to pretend you do." Harsh cold words left her lips setting up the barrier between them again he had almost taken down already. She couldn't be this careless around him or anyone. Why did he let her feel so careless while he was the most dngerous thing around here. He remembered her. Which probably ment he would also remember her family especially if he asked around. Sure her family wasn't the biggest or richest family around but they were dangerous and invluential all together. They'd hunt her down if they found out she was still alive just to save their own faces.

Leaning back she watched him order breakfast and she couldn't help but scoff. "Is this how you always treat criminals? If every lord acts this way I should become the biggest thief of Fallen Skies. Can you imagine. A woman holding that reputation." Softly she laughed and shook her head leaning back. "And all I'd have to do to get free and even some nice breakfast is spread my legs. Wonderfull." Sarcasticly she rolled her eyes bu leaned forward a bit hungry as the servant came back quickly grabbing a piece of bread from the plate.

Reagan Rayner

Character sheet

do feb 08, 2018 12:47 pm

HAPPINESS CAN BE FOUND

You know, politeness doesn’t hurt, and being polite means you can leave the bad things that happend behind and start all over. It did not took very long until the servant came back with a gold plated cart filled with some nice foods, Reagan at the servant and the placed the foods and drinks on the table in the corner of the room. After she finished she made a small bow and left the room.

As he moved to the table he answered his own sentence But I guess you’ve never learned anything about good manners, do you? So I am not surprised why you act this way. The streets have made you harder, colder and stronger. But It also took your character away. reagan would never knew what it would be in the streets, what it would be to live like a rat, begging for bread like some kind of an animal. No he had always and only knew fortune, good wealth and Someday he would like to go back ten years earlier, feel the warmth of the estate that there was once more. He knew he would never see his mother again, but if he returned to that childhood dream he couldn’t help but imagine the presence of her would be still there in the large ballroom, where she teached him how to dance, where they where laughing and playing all the time. It was a foolish, childish thought, but it granted Reagan comfort some nights when he couldn't find sleep. While he was laying there all by himself in the dark, closing his eyes, he could almost her hear breath again, her lovely smile and haunting eyes.

He watches her movement as she took one of the breads from the scale, with the mere sight he gave her and with one blink of an eye he turned his head down to pour some tea into a cup.

would you also like some tea madam? his voice was calm and gentle, nothing was shown of the ‘altercation’ they had moments before the food arrived. Why would he still hold grudge for her that she had almost stolen his money, He had taken it back, put her in place and told her the truth about how he felt, they almost fought about it, made love about it.. and you could definitely tell They where each other opposites, she was fierce - strong and stubborn, he was gruff, arrogant and yet sophisticated. fire and water, dust and wind, an early morning walk on a rainy day. and yet, they where perfect for each other

Skyrah Rayner
Skyrah Rayner

Character sheet

do feb 08, 2018 12:48 pm

Her eyes turned dark as she stared at him. "Yet politeness never helped me either." She managed to hiss arrogant and with a pulled up brow. He didn't need to tell her how he thought about the way she acted or behaved. She was herelf, she had fought to be this way and no one would ever change her way. Not after she put so much work in establishing herself like this.

The next thing he dared to speak only made her more and more pissed off and she had to clench her fists together to not hit him right then and there because god knows she'd probably end back on the bed again this time probably not being able to work herself out fo it. "If you'd like to know Reagan." She began coldly crossing her arms. "I know perfectly good manners. I only choose not to use them as they lead you nowhere out in the real world. You highborn are all up in your palaces and castles. Far away from the normal people. Sick people. Poor people. Have you ever thought about helping them with all the money you gained from your mommy and daddy? Sure you didn't. You decided to buy a fancy horse and give him some fancy wearables. But you forget that that shit can feed a family of 5 for two months." Angrily she stared at him. "All you are is just a lousy boy. A child. You haven't seen the things I have and yet you feel superiour to me. Just because of some fancy last name and money to swim in. You disgust me."

Now that was a lie and she knew it just as much as he would. She didn't disgust him. No matter how badly she wanted to. He seemed to hold her captive in her own mind and heart and all she could do was sit down next to him as he offered her tea acting like nothing had happened. He made her feel like the child she used to be. Perhaps that was what pissed her off most about him. She felt as if she was back in that rotten house with those rotten people. Back before she got her freedom. There where she got hurt and turned harder and harder. It was not a good feeling, but he made her feel it on a completly different level. She remembered the warmth the house had offered back when her mother had still been alive. Her father had never been interested in her or her older brother. But their mother had always been there. Before her uncle got his hands on her and she foolishly trusted him to train her and grow stronger. She had been a child. And a foolish one that was.

But she had tried to make it better. Had tried to live her life for those around her which she had learned growing up to ignore. A commoner was nothing more than vermin. Ready to be destoryed if it made them better. She hated the Amor way of thinking but in the end perhaps she also thought that way. Her hate towards Reagan almost seemed to prove it.. "Tea is good." She eventually whispered not realising he had probably been waiting for her answer and looked up at him. His eyes were gentle. The storm raging through their bodies had dissapeared and what they left behind was the aftermath. They both seemed somewhat broken. She sure as hell was cracked in every way possible. But perhaps with him she could learn again.. If she would allow herself to feel that way again. "Medici." She spoke soft. Her voice nothing more than a whisper.

"Skyrah Medici. That once was my name."

Reagan Rayner

Character sheet

do feb 08, 2018 12:49 pm

HAPPINESS CAN BE FOUND

It was obvious that she did not knew a lot about him and his past after he inherited the estate of his parents. Or else she would not have said all those hateful things towards him.
I am sorry that I need to interrupt your story my lady, but your vision about me is not true. I am not the man you think I am, nor will I ever be the hateful and greedy man you think I am.

you speak of me like you know everything about me, but your words are only visions from what you saw the past few days. Your words are based on nothing. he replied cold.

I may not have grown up in poverty, I may not have faced the streets all by myself. But I have helped a man disinterestedly once he needed my help, and I do not want to brag about that but it is true. I took care of him when he needed someone the most like he was my own brother, my own family. and until now I still see him as my own. I still watch over him even though he helps me a lot with the horses and the work around the estate. And he might not know it but I grown very fond of him, and if something will ever happen to him I will not forgive myself. I will also never forget the things that he has done for me.

And I hope… I hope one day… you feel comfortable to pay him a visit. To hear from him what kind of hell that he came from. -Sky-

Skyrah Rayner
Skyrah Rayner

Character sheet

do feb 08, 2018 12:50 pm

The words this man spoke to her were not those she had expected. She would've been more comfortable with him turning mad at her words. Instead he spoke cold forming a new distance between them she wanted to fill up imediatly again with words, but none came out of her mouth. "All i see from you, sir, is hatefull and greedy." She turned her deep dark eyes back to him laying her hand on his cheek. "You speak nothing of ill will of me, you try to take the only thing I have. My innocence dear lord." She whispered softly as she moved herself up again looking around the room. Figuring out how to respond to the words.

"So you took someone of the streets. Gave him food and shelter. But you force him to work for you sir?" She whispered softly turning herself back to him. "Is that not the definition of a slave?"

Though he did not seem like the type to own slaves. One could never know for certain. Nobles were known to hide their true selves very well behind deep masks. Yet however little she knew this man. He felt like a true and honest man. But perhaps her mind was clouded by his touches she could still feel his touches on her skin. "Reagan." She turned back to him. "How long do you plan on staying here. In my room. I require privacy and rest. A man in my bed is not a good thing for a lady. How ever low she may live."

Reagan Rayner

Character sheet

do feb 08, 2018 12:52 pm

HAPPINESS CAN BE FOUND

She kept hurting him with her words, sharp like a knife burning in his chest. She was the storm inside his mind that kept him awake at night. And she didn’t even care about that at all. It was like she became more cheerful once she pushed the knife inside his chest. The touch of her hand felt like it left a burn mark on his skin, he never felt so much warmth...So if that’s your opinion of me then why should I even bother being here, I am truly sorry for taking so much of your time, my lady. Reagan replied cold. I would never take anything away from you, I wouldn’t dare doing such things… you are way to generous for that. His answer continuing. Instead of pushing her hand away he grabbed it softly while holding it in place.

I’m sorry my lady, but I think you misunderstood the meaning of being a slave. I don’t force him to do anything, I would feel disgusted if I would even be able to do such things. Why would he even keep bothering and defending himself if she wouldn’t even listen to what he has to say, instead she only kept making offences towards him.. So, it is clear that you ..again.. got the wrong information about me. And I can keep defending myself but why should I make efforts for something that is probably not worth the risk.

“My object then," replied Reagan, "was to show you, by every civility in my power, that I was not so mean as to resent the past; and I hoped to obtain your forgiveness, to lessen your ill opinion, by letting you see that your reproofs had been attended to. He turned his body towards her, the soft touch of her hand still feeling on his skin. If you want me to leave so badly and feel so disgusted about my presence then I should leave. My presence would only make you feel more uncomfortable and I won’t have on my conscience.

For one second he felt the need to let his lips settle on hers and never take them away. His head titled a little while bringing his head a little closer towards her, but when he saw the look in her eyes he simply could not do it…I’m sorry was his only answer to this “incident”.

Skyrah Rayner
Skyrah Rayner

Character sheet

do feb 08, 2018 12:53 pm

Didn't he see. Couldn't he understand. With every movement he made and every breath he took he drew her in closer. He was like a spider slowly making his prey get closer. Silently waiting and when she was too close. When she trusted the ground she stepped on too much he would strike. He would tear her down and inject her with the venom in his words.

She stared at him. Her seagreen eyes locked into his dark green ones. "You're not sorry. And once again, I. do. not. want. you. here." Lies. Lies all the lies. She spoke nothing but lies to this man as that was the only way to get him away from her, before she moved closer to him.

"Why would anyone want to stay close to you out of their own free will. Unless he's just as cold and emotionless as any highborn. Only looking for more money." She narrowed his eyes his hand burning around hers as she felt the beat of his heart, it beated the same as hers. Fast and unsteady. As if they both had been riding for half a day. She didn't want to find any meaning behind it but how could she not.. It made her throat dry and almost seemed to burn as she swallowed. "I do not got any information about you. I can only assume based on what I see of you. I do not hold any memory of us. other than children's dreams. Perhaps that is where they are supposed to stay as well."

The hard line on her lips seemed to only harden as she listened to him. "There is nothing to forgive sir. As you have done nothing to need it. We both are just two completely differend kind of people. And we clash." She looked away breaking the eye contact between them as it almot seemed to break her mind.

She wanted to agree with him. Wante to get him away from her but fear was almost visable in her eyes as he suggested on leaving and she had to open her mouth wanting to shout but not a word came out as his apology followed. "Do you not understand Raegan." She managed to speak. "I want you away, because every movement and every breath you takes forces me to move closer." She looked at him nearly shivering laying her hand on his cheek. "Are you aware of the force you hold over me." She whispered staring up at him.

"I want you."

Had she gone completely insane? Had he fed her some crazy shit that made her act and behave this way. Before she realisded what she was doing herself she pushed to him moving her arms around his broad shoulder's and locked her lips together with his. She hated herself in this moment. She hated herself for making her own mind rush and get so close but she couldn't bear seeing him walk off, out of the room and into the world. She would never see him again and that. That was something her heart couldn't take.

Reagan Rayner

Character sheet

do feb 08, 2018 12:56 pm

HAPPINESS CAN BE FOUND

"Why would anyone want to stay close to you out of their own free will. Unless he's just as cold and emotionless as any highborn. Only looking for more money.” Not all highborns are cold and moody. He simply replied.. Why would Reagan even stay with her in own room? She was barely tolerable.. But reagan's mother once told him you had to look further then a face full of dirt and torn dresses so he did.. at least he tried. Because everytime he told something she would throw his face in the dirt even more. What has he done to deserve this? Why do you keep hurting yourself with you own words, twisting my words so you can be the victim isn’t going to help you sky.. he spoke grumpy, with a cold undertone. Reagan let go of her hand and brushes with his fingers trough his hair, why is everything always so difficult? why does his life has to be so difficult. well at least he thought it was.

His heart felt as it just stopped beating until he heard the woman spoke, Her eyes where still fierce, but it was her heart that spoke and not her mind. Did she truly had such great affection for him or was she just playing games with him?

You have bewitched me, body and soul. From the day that I saw you walking on the street all covered in mud an drenched with rain.t Reagan spoke softly. He could not care about that. She had bewitched him with one blink of her eyes, one touch of her lips. And before he knew she had him under her spell with her kiss.

He wouldn’t have had problems with standing here, with sky in his arms for like.. forever? Her soft lips on his. And what felt like ages took only seconds of time before reagan released his lips from hers. His dreamy eyes staring into hers. Mind to go outside of this room and take a small ride my lady? The weather has cleared and I don’t want to be in this hotelroom all day.

Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Permissies van dit forum: