welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Lexa
Lexa
Aantal berichten : 559
IC posts : 503

Character sheet
Residence : Mothers watch

On my knees - Pagina 2 Empty Re: On my knees

di mei 22, 2018 3:38 pm
We're standing face-to-face
with our own human race
 We commit the sins again and our sons and daughters pay. Our tainted history is playing on repeat, but we could change it if we stand up strong and take the lead
‘Commander,’ a voice sounded. Lexa looked up from Mort, fixing her gaze upon one of her warriors who had entered the scene. She looked at him, hands behind her back, as she raised a brow. “Speak up,” she told the man. He shook his head. ‘It’s Saggitarius. We can no longer hold the beast,’ the man immediately responded. Lexa nodded. “That’s alright, we were just about to take a walk. He can join us,” she said, a smile on her face, before she looked at Mort.

Outside she noticed how the men had chained the mountain lion up to a pole. He barely had two meters to walk around and a sigh came from the Commander, who walked up to the growling creature, sat down next to him. “He has been more aggressive since the attack,” she murmured, softly enough so only the vampire would understand. “It was the first time he attacked without permission.” She hadn’t ordered the beast to attack. She had ordered him to throw Kaz off his mount. To cause fear in his eyes. Not to rip his neck to shreds.

The lion seemed to calm down when the Commander pat him on the head. Once she released the chain, he sat down. The Commander got up, raising a brow at the man. “I told you to take him with you. Chain him up to a pole once more and I will do the same to you,” she told the guard who she remembered had taken Saggitarius outside. She sighed as the man bowed and the guards made their way back to the gate again. Well, this was going to be one of those days, was it not?

NOTES, none
TAGS, Mort.
Mort Lennox
Aantal berichten : 571
IC posts : 566

Character sheet
Residence : Isla de Juegas

di mei 22, 2018 4:57 pm

HOW DO YOU LET GO
when you’re still holding on

Just when they were about to leave, a man walked in to address his Commander. Curiously, he followed her outside to see what Saggitarius was up to. The animal was chained up to a pole and clearly restless. It was, ironically, exactly how Mort had felt the past few weeks. There was another thing the both of them had in common. In Lexa’s proximity, the mountain lion calmed down. “He has been more aggressive since the attack,” She explained to him. “It was the first time he attacked without permission.” She continued. A piece of information that surprised him. He had thought she had sent the lion for Kaz on purpose. ”He is growing up”, He replied softly. It was clear the ‘wild’ side of the predator was becoming more prominent.

When the Commander unlocked the chains that were holding her cat, he sure hoped he wouldn’t mistakingly think he had a job to finish. Did he even smell the same like his brother? He had spent days in his villa, so he guessed so. It would be kind of unfortunate if he got attacked by the beast. ”Maybe he just needs his own territory? Aside from the Heart and the Watch, you know”, He suggested. A place further from here, with less people, so he could run free all he wanted without being constricted in his movements by humans.

Laatst aangepast door Mort Lennox op ma jul 09, 2018 12:22 am; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Lexa
Lexa

Character sheet

di mei 22, 2018 11:33 pm
with our own human race
 We commit the sins again and our sons and daughters pay. Our tainted history is playing on repeat, but we could change it if we stand up strong and take the lead
Lexa had decided to keep quiet until they were out of hearing range for the others, before she smiled at Mort again. “He has all the space in the world,” she told him. “I often don’t see him for days as he just… takes off and hunts for himself in the area. He’s in the Watch often enough too,” she went on. “But he gets… obsessive in his protection,” she then explained. “He attacked… without any command. Just went straight for…” She shook her head. She was worried for the lion. If he went on like this, he would truly have to be locked up. It was something she did not want to happen.

Sorry, I was going to show you around,” she sighed. He had enough problems of his own already. They could leave Saggitarius out of it. “There is a place i could show you,” she said, putting a finger on her lip. “But it’s kind of a holy place. It would be dangerous.” A smile appeared on her face.

NOTES, none
TAGS, Mort.
Mort Lennox

Character sheet

wo mei 23, 2018 12:24 am

HOW DO YOU LET GO

When Lexa explained the issue with Saggitarius, images of his brother were flashing in front of his eyes. He had seen first-hand how bad the mountain lion had fucked him up. How his strong teeth had ripped open his neck. It was clear the animal had gone for the kill, not just to hurt him. Apparently it was not on her command. He didn’t really know how to feel about that. Deep down he was somewhat relieved. If she had done it on purpose, it would mean that she had wanted Kaz to suffer a horrible death. But knowing she hadn’t, that the mountain lion had done it on his own account, was scary. It meant that he might do it again, this time with a much more dire outcome.

“Sorry, I was going to show you around,” She said, pulling him out of his own thoughts. He had not replied to her story, but he decided it would be best not to. Curiously he listened to her suggestion. ”Dangerous?” He echoed. She knew what that could mean, right? Good thing she mentioned it before though. He could now prepare. If she suddenly got hurt, he would at least not get torn apart by blood lust. ”You are going to take me to a dangerous place”, He chuckled amused. Another slight flaw in her plan. Fair, he could run. He was pretty good at that. Knowing her though, she would stay and fight. When that happened.. Mort knew he wouldn’t leave her behind either.

Lexa
Lexa

Character sheet

wo mei 23, 2018 12:49 am
with our own human race
Mort seemed amused and Lexa’s eyes almost shimmered at the thought of visiting the temple. She hadn’t visited it ever since she was younger, when she had been about fourteen, right before the conclave. With her best friend. She sighed, shook her head at the thought. Those were the times. Where she had still only been herself. No Commander, no responsibilities. Her life had been hers to lead. She nodded at the man. “It’s a really, really old place that I used to visit before I became Commander,” she told him. “Doesn’t that sound fun?” There it was again. That smile on her face. She had a plan and she liked it. She wanted to reconnect with Mort, find their peace with eachother again. And how else could she do it than going to the one place where they could actually face some danger?

Sure, that was a good idea. Why not? It was not like she was still mortal, right?

NOTES, none
TAGS, Mort.
Mort Lennox

Character sheet

wo mei 23, 2018 1:08 am

HOW DO YOU LET GO

A dangerous place. Something told him that it was a bad idea. On the other hand though, would she really propose it if she wasn’t confident they could handle whatever was thrown their way? If he was truly one of her people now, shouldn’t he learn to conquer his fear too? It wasn’t as if he would say no to her though. She could literally drag him all across the continent if she wanted to, he would follow her without questioning. Again, he wondered if he was going too fast. She had murdered his brother. She had forced him to do the unthinkable. And yet, he couldn’t help but feel affection towards her. Heart and mind fighting for control, or so it seemed.

“Doesn’t that sound fun?” She asked him, with a smile that radiated genuine joy. And he automatically mirrored it. ”How come I’m not surprised you associate danger with fun”, He said, with a little teasing smirk at the end. ”Lead the way then”, He continued. In the meantime, he kept a friendly expression on his face, nodding at anyone who looked his way. See, he was really trying, wasn’t he the ideal new addition to this town?

Lexa
Lexa

Character sheet

wo mei 23, 2018 1:22 am
with our own human race
Mort actually accepted. Lexa chuckled, nodded once. “Saggitarius,” she spoke, turning around to the cat and kneeling in front of him. “You’re going to stay here. You still have a wound to recover from,” she told him. For a second, he seemed to understand what she was saying. But of course he didn’t. Luckily, there were some words he did understand. “Go home.” The cat purred and slowly walked away, heading for the Watch. At least there he would be safe. And people would be safe from him. Sigh.

It did not take long for them to reach the horses and Lexa looked at the stables for a second, before looking at Mort again. “Do you know how to ride?” her question sounded. Her hand softly found the nose of her favorite horse, who seemed to enjoy the sudden attention. “You can join me on her back if you’re unconfident,” she decided to follow up. The horse would definitely be able to carry both of them to their destination, no problem.

NOTES, none
TAGS, Mort.
Mort Lennox

Character sheet

wo mei 23, 2018 1:35 am

HOW DO YOU LET GO

After Lexa had dealt with her cat, they walked over to a building in the far corner of the village. The stables. He could smell the horses before he saw them, which wasn’t that hard to be honest. Even a human would be able to find them if they really tried. The Commander took him inside the fence. Immediately, one of the horses came closer to greet her. The vampire tried to keep a neutral face, but again, his eyes gave away what he truly felt. If it was possible, they would turn into the heart_eyes emoji right now. He loved how she bonded with animals. It was one of the traits he valued in her personality.

Of course she asked him if he could ride. It was a pretty important detail. She added that he could ride with her, if he felt uncomfortable. It was an offer he would have accepted, if they had been alone. For now, he thought it would be better not to. He didn’t want people to gossip. After all no one here was familiar with him. No one knew who he was. It would draw attention if he just casually jumped on a horse with her, wouldn’t it? ”No, I actually used to ride. It’s been a while though”, He said with a smile. Honestly, he was looking forward to it. He had always enjoyed it when he was still human. So he wondered if it would still give him the same feeling, after all these years.

Lexa
Lexa

Character sheet

wo mei 23, 2018 1:45 am
with our own human race
Mort told her that he actually used to ride, but that it had been a while. A slight nod came from Lexa’s side as she seemed to think. “I’ll leave it up to you to choose, then,” her decision sounded. “Astral, Scourge and Angel are mine.” Each horse had a little nameplate in front of the stable, so he should be able to find the ones that matched their name soon enough.

Astral Stasis was the horse she stood in front of right now. A gentle mare, but definitely one with character. It was the horse she took with her on hunts, mostly, as the creature knew her way back home and had come back after getting scared on more than one occassion. Vermillion Scourge was a tougher one. His brown color and gentle eyes showed his calmth. He was the best to take on long trips where she needed a lot of weight. He was easily frightened, but had amazing stamina. Lastly she had Angel Feathers, another mare. She was the tough one, the one the woman took to battle. A tough one to control, but definitely an odd sight. White horses were uncommon in Vanaheim.

NOTES, none
TAGS, Mort.
Mort Lennox

Character sheet

wo mei 23, 2018 2:17 am

HOW DO YOU LET GO

The chance that he would get thrown off and get a free lesson in flying, was pretty big. But at least no one would be able to accuse him for not trying. When Lexa told him which horses he could choose from, he gave her a smile and walked over to the stable doors. Of course he had no idea what to look at when picking one, but he decided it would be best if the horse kind of chose him. So he stood still by the first door, where a white horse was nibbling on some hay. She didn’t seem to have much interest in him. Fair. He wouldn’t be too thrilled to go out for a ride when he could have a nice dinner instead.

The next one appeared to be a bit happier about seeing him. The brown stallion had a gentle gaze in his eyes that made him pretty at ease right away. The horse nickered softly and shook his head. Slowly, the vampire extended his hand and let the beast sniff it, before opening the door and entering the stable. It didn’t take him too long to get him ready. The horse was probably used to being geared up. When he was done, he gently pulled the reigns and left the stable. When he got outside, he looked over at Lexa, to see if she was ready too.

Lexa
Lexa

Character sheet

wo mei 23, 2018 2:30 am
with our own human race
Gearing up Astral was never the easiest task. As she was busy with the horse, it tried to nip her butt, or pull her hair. It was almost a living joke. But, the horse was loyal. A horse that she had had for as long as she could remember. A valuable friend. Even with the struggles of Astral’s personality, she managed to get her all geared up well before Mort did. No wonder, considering it was daily business for the Commander. She took the horse outside, leaving the stables. The excitement was clearly visible in the creature’s eyes and Lexa chuckled, patting her over the nose. Soon.

When Mort was ready, she got up the horse with ease. “I see,” she noted. Mort had gone for the more difficult one. Not surprising, considering the gentle look Scourge had. After a short consideration, she decided not to tell him. He would find out the personality of the horse he had chosen soon enough. “Let’s get going then,” she told him, before Astral started stepping towards the gates. The guards did not speak, let them through without trouble. Good.

NOTES, none
TAGS, Mort.
Mort Lennox

Character sheet

wo mei 23, 2018 2:44 am

HOW DO YOU LET GO

The horse probably felt very pleased with himself. Tricking a vampire into riding him, it was not daily business. He would soon regret falling for the sneaky creature. At least he let him put on the gear with ease. Lucky, considering it took him a while to figure out how to put it on correctly. When all looked good, he couldn’t help but feel satisfied though. Edmund would be proud. The stallion followed him outside, where Lexa was already waiting. “I see,” She sounded, and he gave her a confused look. He decided to let it go though. Another thing he would regret later. But she didn’t stop him from mounting the horse, so he did it without second guessing.

With a little encouragement from his heels, the horse started following the other. Once they were outside the gates, he made him go a bit faster, so he caught up with Lexa. ”I heard you say Saggitarius was wounded?” He asked, some worry in his voice. Even though the mountain lion had attacked his brother, he could forgive him more easily. He was an animal, had a predatory instinct. Unlike him, however, he had no way to control it. So could he really blame him?

Lexa
Lexa

Character sheet

wo mei 23, 2018 3:00 am
with our own human race
Mort managed to catch up to the Commander soon enough, asking her about Saggitarius. Lexa nodded slowly. “He was attacked by a bear,” she explained to Mort. “A child risked his life by distracting the bear… He was lucky that I arrived in time.” She started shaking her head slowly as she remembered the foolish child. “I am grateful, though. Without him, Saggitarius would not have been alive today. He told me they were friends,” she slowly went on. It was a strange thought. In a normal situation she wouldn’t have trusted it, but Saggitarius had been at ease with the boy. There was no denying they shared a connection. Who was she to refuse such a friendship, then? She had warned the boy, of course, telling him that it was still a wild animal. One that was slowly reaching adulthood. From there on there was no telling what would happen.

Let’s speed up a little. We’ll want to be back before it goes dark,” the Commander told Mort, before she encouraged the horse to start running. They wouldn’t go full speed, but a bit more was absolutely needed to make the trip there as quick as possible. That was, if Mort could keep up. Without falling off, preferably. With Scourge, however, you never knew for sure.

NOTES, none
TAGS, Mort.
Mort Lennox

Character sheet

wo mei 23, 2018 3:15 am

HOW DO YOU LET GO

While listening to Lexa explain what had happened to Saggs, he took the time to get more comfortable in the saddle. In the beginning it was a bit hard to keep balance, but after a while he eased more into the pace of the horse. He relaxed his back a bit to sit more steadily. The mention of bears made him look around for a second. The realisation that a bear wouldn’t even be the biggest of their concern out here, soon settled in afterwards. ”Friends, huh?” He echoed her words, thinking about it for a short second. ”I’m glad you all got out alive”, He then continued. If only Saggitarius got hurt, they had been lucky. Or skilled enough to actually defend themselves. Maybe even both.

When she suggested to speed up a bit, he waited a second for her to take the lead again and then encouraged Scourge to go faster too. The beast took the chance right away, and picked up his pace quickly. He seemed to have this.. Uncontrollable enthusiasm. He tried, really hard, to stay on his back, but at a certain moment the horse bucked and jumped to the side. Mort wasn’t prepared for that movement at all. He decided it would be wiser to just let go and fall. When the ground was coming closer, he used his reflexes to kind of turn himself around in the air. Almost like a cat. Landing on both knees and sliding forward a few feet before he came to a stop. In the middle of the path, deep in the forest, without any sign of Scourge. Ggwp.

Lexa
Lexa

Character sheet

wo mei 23, 2018 3:24 am
with our own human race
Vermillion Scourge had always been a dear horse of hers. He would find his way back home no matter what, which was an important trait for a horse that was used to carry goods. If its rider would get separated from the horse, at least the goods would arrive home. It was the only reason the horse was still used, as his scaredy personality would have made him unfit otherwise. Sadly, that would have meant that he would have ended up as supper. They would have never given the horse to the Commander to begin with. Only the absolute best.

Lexa had expected Mort to tell her if it would get too hard to manage. It was only when she heard the sound of something hitting the floor and saw Scourge run by at full speed, that she realised it had been too difficult. What the actual flying fuck had happened? She made Astral turn around and walked up to Mort, before dismounting the horse and staring at the vampire with a frown on her face, keeping the reigns in her hand. “Are you okay?” she asked, slightly worried. She knew he was a vampire. If he had wounds, they would heal. But still. She needed to know for sure.

NOTES, none
TAGS, Mort.
Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Soortgelijke onderwerpen
Permissies van dit forum: