welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Alyssa Conner
Alyssa Conner
Aantal berichten : 13
IC posts : 0

Character sheet
Residence : Navarre

Alyssa Conner Empty Alyssa Conner

wo jan 31, 2018 10:31 pm

Alyssa Connerso lucky that we met while walking under ladders

GENERAL

Name: Alyssa Connor
Nickname(s): Alyss, Lyss
Species:  Vampire [18 years]
Residence: Navarre

FAMILY

Mother: Unknown
Father: Madar Conner
Brother: Letum Connor
Crush: x
Sexuality: ?

PERSONALITY

[ g o o d  .  t r a i t s ] caring, helpful, honest, open, openminded, loyal, intelligent
[ n e u t r a l  .  t r a i t s ] emotional, easily frustrated, awkward, anti-social
[ b a d  .  t r a i t s ] easily snappy, sassy, dreamy, bossy

Alyssa is well-equipped to handle her task. She possesses a fine mind, and is an analytical thinker, capable of great concentration and theoretical insight. She is capable of highly creative insight and practical solutions to problems.
She enjoys her solitude and prefers to work alone. She needs time to contemplate her ideas without the intrusion of other people's thoughts. She is clearly a lone wolf, a person who lives by her own ideas and methods. She needs her space and privacy, which, when violated, can cause her great frustration and irritation.

[ l i k e s ] getting her way, compliments, colorful surroundings, learning new things, honesty
[ d i s l i k e s ] getting snapped at, not being listened to, traitors, being seen as dumb
[ f e a r s ]  others bigger than her, wolves

If isolation is brought to the extreme, she can become cynical and suspicious. She might develop hidden, selfish motives, which people may sense and may cause them discomfort around her. The girl must guard against becoming too withdrawn and independent, thus shutting out the love of others and keeping her from experiencing the true joy of friendship and close companionship.

She must especially watch out for selfishness and egocentricity, thinking of herself as the center of the universe, the only person who really matters. Social contact gives Lyss perspective on herself and on life, while too much isolation can make her too narrow and even shut off from the rest of the world.

Alyssa's challenge in life is to maintain her independence without feeling isolated or ineffectual. She must hold fast to her unique view on the world, while at the same time being open to others and the knowledge they have to offer.
With her abilities to learn, analyze, and seek out answers to life's important questions, Alyssa has the potential for enormous growth and success in life. By the time she reaches middle age, she will radiate refinement and wisdom.

HISTORY

➤  WIP

Laatst aangepast door Alyssa Conner op do feb 01, 2018 9:09 pm; in totaal 2 keer bewerkt
Dacosta Laendaerys
Dacosta Laendaerys
Administrator
Aantal berichten : 599
IC posts : 46

Character sheet
Residence : Archeon

Alyssa Conner Empty Re: Alyssa Conner

do feb 01, 2018 6:33 pm

Geaccepteerd
welkom op Fallen Skies

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp