welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Alandria Seyfir
Alandria Seyfir
Aantal berichten : 52
IC posts : 19

Character sheet
Residence : Nowhere and everywhere

Alandria Seyfir Empty Alandria Seyfir

do feb 08, 2018 4:31 pm

Ali_Sheet_1_try

Full name: Alandria Seyfir

Nickname: Ali

Age: 48, in physical appearance in her mid-twenties. Slow aging due being a Elf.

Magic: Flora Manipulation

Height: 194,6cm

Weight: +/- 76kg

Sexuality:  Heterosexual

Partner: None currently, but believe it or not- this stiffy and somewhat cold lady once had a human lover in her early twenties. A strong, big man with the name of Lothar, wich was almost ten years older. That, a lover, but nothing more. He wanted the latter, to have children and a family. Alas, the human specie lives shorter and Alandria started to notice it was not working out very well. She did not want a family of her own, not soon or maybe never. Nowadays.. Men seem somewhat intimidated by the large woman in armor, armed to the teeth.

Appearance: Piercing green eyes, a somewhat pale skin and pointy ears due to her being a fullblood Elf. Her hair is deep black and thick, quite long and in a braid sometimes. Her clothing style is always dark colored, most of the time combat ready and never too reavealing like some women seem to prefer wearing. She is built quite slender and tall but muscled, with strong legs from a lot of horse riding.
>Clothing style while travelling<
>Clothing style doing a mission that requires stealth<

Living area:  Navarre - Raised with her family near I'llyria, a bit more to the outskirts on the ridge of a mountain. Now she is travelling a lot and rents houses or rooms wherever she goes. She just uses her old room of the family house for storage.

Occupation/Job: Mercenary - Even though her familiy is nowhere near being poor, Alandria is a free bird and likes to be independent. Thus making her own money, offering her services and fighting skills for other rich family's to her fathers disliking. As the county is full of beasts and criminals she protects their carriages thus being a lot on the move. If there is a bounty on someones head she is also willing to track the person down, dead or alive. She is not afraid of getting blood on her hands.

Pet: Gehnrameir, A giant 8 y/o black Shire Stallion, having great endurance wich carries his rider from city to town, to contract and back home.
>A picture of Alandria with her horse.<

Family:
Mother: Idahlma Faegwyn- Seyfir - Her mother was a elegant red haired woman, yet fierce and a warrior. She died way too early when her she came back from a fight with a monster that was lurking around a village. It caught her by suprise. It is unknown what it was but the wounds she had were infected, her being injured badly. A few hours later she died.

>A painting of the woman with a young Alandria.<

Father: Athos Seyfir - A noble man. Strong and a true Soldier at heart. Once a Commander he retired after his wifes death to be there for his young children. Nowadays he keeps the household running, writing books of fighting techniques to pass down to the next generations. A strict but good father, being protective of his only daughter that went hunting the things that are the cause of his wifes death.
>A realistic painting of the man holding the sword he had trough years of service.<

6 years Older Twin Brothers: Artém & Gemric - Like father like sons. The two unidentical twins are best friends and good Soldiers. Patrolling along the roads to protect the Civillians from the evil that might lurk in every corner. Their younger sister is a target of playful mocking, where all older brothers are good for. And yet she loves them whole. Even though they do not look like one another they still share the brother bond. Inseperatable with both the Fire Element as their power, being well trained with swords, bows and arrows. Artém being the taller and stronger one with reddish hair while the smaller one, Gemric, is more agile.
>A drawing of them training together.<

Likes: Nature - The earthy smell of a forrest - Horseback riding - Weapons - Spicy food - Dark clothes - Thrilling situations - Exploring new areas - Travelling - Red wine

Dislikes:  Crowded areas - People that are full of themselves - Reading - Authority

Character:  So, here comes the part around the woman that is known to be quite complicated. Or it is more that people can not really read her. She comes and goes from cities to towns. She is not a person to stay on one place for a long time. Not being a person of many words either and does not have friends, just associates wich are most of the time just business. As Alandria likes thrilling situations she is somewhat of a adrenaline junkie. Her magic suits her as she haves a rock hard mindset. Once she is aiming for something she wants it or she takes it. Just like her father she is a leader, not a follower. It is one of the reasons she is not in the army like her brothers. She is good at observing and reading people herself. A glinstering in their eye, body language, facial expressions. She haves a nose for people that are liars. Aside from that she is carefull with her words she can make quick decisions.

Past:

So.. Where can I start. As a child the first years just flew by. My older brothers were noisy. They still are. Yeah, good start of explaining my sob life. Right.. Things went silent on House Seyfir when my mother died. I was still a little kid and for me it is a faint memory. My older brothers were mostly confused when she didn't came back. Our father, always noble and emotionally stable, felt silent too. He stopped working to take care of us. Time healed wounds, my brothers and I were trained with wooden swords. But most of the time it was just the two of them as I was just their ''little sister'' so I helped my father in the housekeeping. Though I was quickly distracted and liked to spend my time outside. Years passed by, slowely, too slow. So as my brothers joined the army like they always wanted I decided to go my own way. There was a salesman travelling to I'llyria quite regulary. He had two sons that were protecting his wares. Their armor and weapons impressed me and they told me great stories about their adventures. Sometimes they even did fight of bandits, and I, as a young adult, was very interested in trying out new things. So I decided to travel with them to nearby cities to see the county a bit more trough Spring and Summer at first. As Autumn came and leaves fell from the trees I stayed at home. Bo-ring! As Spring came again I wanted to travel with the trio again. But it now it was a duo. One of the two sons died. The one that was remaining told me his brother died to a huge wolf. A lone Direwolf so called, wich attacked their carriage as its smelled food. The surviving brother, a big man that was several years older than me, killed it. His father was badly injured and had to drive the carriage with just one leg. As my brothers joined the army just like our father, and his before him, I had another path to take. To his disliking. Following orders was not my thing anyway, at least, not when I have to stay at one place all the time. So instead, as I picked up quite a lot from dueling and watching my brothers fight, decided to go with Lothar and his father, as the replacement of Lothar his brother. I only took some clothing and armor pieces my father used in the army with his permission, wich finally would let me go. He probably thought I was going to change my mind- well, he was wrong. Some years passed, business went well, and I was even getting paid. With the money I saved up I bought a beautifull crossbow I still carry nowadays. Eventually Lothar took over his fathers business and it was getting big enough to hire other people and carriages with horses. Eventually Lothar wanted to settle down. With me. Yes, with me. So, he admitted that he loved me. So, that, coming as a big suprise and me just being curious to the so called love life I wanted to give it a try. Eventually he did ask me to marry him, he bought a house, and wanted to have children. I liked him, a lot. But I did not love him. He was mad at first but eventually, he seemed to understand me. Being a at home mother is not something I was ready for. We departed, as friends. I went back home. My father thought he was right, that I came back to join the army. Well, he was still wrong. At the army's stables was a young stallion wich was black as the night, just like my hair. After a lot of discussions I bought him with all the money I saved. I wanted him, so he was going to be mine. I trained him and ended up as a Mercenary. Nowadays that is still what I do.

-

Laatst aangepast door Alandria Seyfir op vr maa 09, 2018 11:34 am; in totaal 10 keer bewerkt (Reden : Kleine aanpassingen.)
Dacosta Laendaerys
Dacosta Laendaerys
Administrator
Aantal berichten : 599
IC posts : 46

Character sheet
Residence : Archeon

Alandria Seyfir Empty Re: Alandria Seyfir

vr feb 09, 2018 10:23 pm

Geaccepteerd
welkom op Fallen Skies

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp