welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Lexa
Lexa
Aantal berichten : 559
IC posts : 503

Character sheet
Residence : Mothers watch

On my knees - Pagina 18 Empty Re: On my knees

do jun 07, 2018 2:40 pm
We're standing face-to-face
with our own human race
 We commit the sins again and our sons and daughters pay. Our tainted history is playing on repeat, but we could change it if we stand up strong and take the lead
Everything he had. In every possible sense. She had told him how he was her weakness, but it wasn’t quite the truth. He brought strength to her heart, something she had always seen as a weakness. After all, it was your heart that ached, not the mind. It was your heart that led you to stupid decisions. Ones that overwhelmed you, made you feel better than you ever had, yet had consequences. Perhaps love wasn’t quite the weakness she had always said it was. Slowly, she started to feel like the easier way was to ignore it and pretend it didn’t exist. Maybe that was weakness.

Lying here, however, was definitely her biggest weakness. And he knew, he knew so well. She took a deep breath in, raising her chest as he pressed his lips against her neck. His words caused her to smile faintly. “I’ll rest after,” she told him, voice soft. With her heartbeat rising, the thought of rest was far off. Even if they decided to be smart now, it would take quite some time before she would actually close her eyes again.

NOTES, none
TAGS, Mort
Mort Lennox
Aantal berichten : 571
IC posts : 566

Character sheet
Residence : Isla de Juegas

do jun 07, 2018 3:27 pm

HOW DO YOU LET GO
when you’re still holding on

She was the one who actually listened to her voice of reason, wasn’t she? The vampire struggled with that a bit more. She had asked for everything he had and he wouldn’t hesitate to give it to her. In a situation like this one though, he was smart enough to kind of ask her for permission. Even though it was clear she wanted this as badly as he did, he gave her one last chance to change her mind. To opt out of this because it would be best for her. They didn’t know what the day would bring. She had planned on just sitting on her throne and speak to her people about the events of the day before. But all that could change within seconds. She needed her rest. Even though she was healed, she was still recovering too. So he gave her the opportunity to stop this if she wanted to.

“I’ll rest after,” Was her answer. Mort chuckled softly. It was not the answer he had expected, but surely the one he had wanted to hear. He would take it easy though. It was important not to forget she was still hurt. He pushed himself up a bit, placing his knees on each side of her hips. Then he picked up where he had left of, exploring the smooth curves of her body as he went down more. Every now and then, he encountered one of her scars. Unbothered by it, he kissed those as well. The trail he left on her skin wouldn’t leave visible marks, only temporary redness where he had applied a bit more pressure.

Laatst aangepast door Mort Lennox op ma jul 09, 2018 12:25 am; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Lexa
Lexa

Character sheet

vr jun 08, 2018 1:10 am
with our own human race
We commit the sins again and our sons and daughters pay. Our tainted history is playing on repeat, but we could change it if we stand up strong and take the lead
The Commander was hissing at her, telling her to stop doing what she was about to do. Not only did she need her rest, she also could get caught by someone who might not be that pleased by the view he would get if he would enter this room in a few minutes. Lexa, however, wasn’t planning on listening to this voice in her head. Mort was everything she wanted, all her personal desires at once. There was no way she would be able to let her brain win the fight once her heart had already decided what it wanted. It was hopeless.

She would rest after. Perhaps. Maybe. For now it didn’t matter. Mort seemed to be pleased with her answer, placing one knee on each side of her hips. Her smile broadened as she felt a little victorious. A feeling that was soon replaced by something completely different when she felt his lips touch her skin again. She bit her lip and prayed her heartbeat for once wouldn’t immediately give her away. Sadly, that was never the case.

NOTES, none
TAGS, Mort

Mort Lennox

Character sheet

vr jun 08, 2018 1:44 am

HOW DO YOU LET GO

If they got caught now, they would be in so much trouble. He couldn’t even imagine. Sure there would be a horrible punishment for treating the Commander like this. But did he care? At the moment, no. He wanted to be with her, in every way possible. Give her everything he had, just like she had asked. There were no second thoughts, no hesitation. Not anymore. She clearly had chosen him this time. And he would not disappoint her. He would prove that he was worth it. Even if it meant risking getting caught.

The vampire wasted no more time. He was not in a hurry though. He was certainly more gentle than he had been two nights ago too. Still, she was reacting to his touch like she always did. The raised pace of her heart made him smile again. How could he not? It only fueled his desire for her more. When he finally reached her hipbone, he nipped at her skin a bit harder. His hands eagerly found their way to her sides. Avoiding the area of her body that had been hurt, of course. It only meant he reached the place to be a bit sooner. His gaze met hers as he started removing the last barrier that was holding him back from giving her exactly what she wanted.

Everything he had. All hers and only hers.

Lexa
Lexa

Character sheet

vr jun 08, 2018 8:00 pm
with our own human race
Lexa had, against all expectations, actually taken the rest she had promised to take. With her pants and top back on in case someone entered the room, she had found her way back into Mort’s arms, falling asleep where she felt safe the most. The only place that could keep her worries out enough so she could actually rest, relax without fearing what the world had to bring to her the next day. And especially today she had something important to arrange. She was not capable of doing her normal duties yet, as she had to take it careful. What she could do, however, was speak to her people. She had to light a spark in their minds, tell them that the outside world did not only bring harm. It brought many other things. Both positive and negative

The woman let out a soft hum as she started to wake up, changing her position slightly. She didn’t open her eyes yet, though her heartbeat always seemed to tell him when she had woken up. She couldn’t keep a single thing from him that way. Whether she was angry, excited, tired or whatever: he would know. She wasn’t quite sure if this was a positive or a negative thing.

NOTES, none
TAGS, Mort
Mort Lennox

Character sheet

vr jun 08, 2018 10:13 pm

HOW DO YOU LET GO

Impressive. She was actually sleeping. Not in the same way she had been resting during the past few hours of the night. This time she was not tossing and turning like she had earlier. With his arms around her, he tried to focus on her breathing. Along with whatever else that could distract him from her heartbeat. The physical effort had tired him out as well, but he couldn’t just sleep to regain his energy. He would need blood. Soon. He felt different than a few hours ago. Now his throat was starting to hurt. An ache that wasn’t all too bad, but not pleasant either. The monster was trying to focus on her heartbeat, but he refused to comply to that instinct.

When that heartbeat started raising, he swallowed hard to get rid of the feeling. Not that it actually helped, but it was the thought that counted right? Now that she was kind of awake again, he pulled her closer unannounced, pressing his body against hers to enjoy her warmth again. The vampire kept quiet though, giving her the time to wake up at her own pace.

Lexa
Lexa

Character sheet

ma jun 11, 2018 1:59 pm
with our own human race
Weakness. It would always boil down to that same word if anyone found out. They immediately assumed the Commander would be unfit for duty if she even showed one moment of it. As if those were the words of the Mother, but she was quite sure they weren’t. She had been a kind, loving woman. The kind that only existed in fairytales. There was no way that person believed love to be a weakness. It must have been the people themselves, after having lost Her light. They had loved and lost her. They had found the weakness they were left with. They never wanted to lose anyone again.

Lexa let out a sigh before slowly opening her eyes, throwing Mort a soft smile. “Good morning,” she greeted him in a complaining tone, knowing that today wouldn’t be the easiest of days. The itchiness of the wound immediately came back and she already knew that talking to her people wouldn’t make any of this better. Because, knowing Lexa, she wasn’t going to stay on that throne. No way.

NOTES, none
TAGS, Mort
Mort Lennox

Character sheet

ma jun 11, 2018 3:01 pm

HOW DO YOU LET GO

The short moment in between her waking up and her being actually awake was one of his favourite moments. It was pure, innocent. Unbothered by her rank, for just a few seconds. It was in those seconds he felt like she was closest to who she had been before she became Commander. Or who she could be if she could leave this all behind. Unfortunately, reality always caught up. From the moment she opened her eyes, he knew the burden of her past was weighing upon her again. “Good morning,” She greeted him after she had blessed him with one of her beautiful smiles. The vampire hummed back, a smile tugging at his lips as well. ”Good morning”, He replied, as cheerful as he could bring himself up to be.

This time, he was the one that wanted to stay in bed all day. He didn’t feel like he was ready to go out there. Dealing with her heartbeat was somewhat of a challenge. Outside there would be more people, more temptation. But he knew as well he wouldn’t be able to convince her to stay inside. Not at all. So he would go with her, of course. ”Are you ready for today?” He asked, though he didn’t expect her to say so if she wasn’t. She would pretend she was, for the sake of her duty.

Lexa
Lexa

Character sheet

ma jun 11, 2018 3:26 pm
with our own human race
Mornings were the worst part of the day. Because in the morning, you had to go over your plans for the day. What did you want to accomplish today? How were you going to do this? Lexa never had a day where there was nothing to do, even though she had taken a day or two off recently, just allowing herself to spend this time with the vampire, rather than her people. Perhaps not the best of decisions, but necessary of she wanted to keep her sanity.

‘Are you ready for today?’ A question she asked herself every morning. She nodded, even though the answer her eyes gave was a firm no. “It’ll be fine, thanks to the healer,” she told him. He had healed the burn so she could at least sit up as she spoke. “I just hope it will help.” A sigh sounded. Lexa didn’t like talking to her people, pretending to be stronger than she truly was. The Commander, however, lived for moments like that. And as soon as she got up from this bed, she would remember exactly how she was going to do this.

NOTES, none
TAGS, Mort
Mort Lennox

Character sheet

ma jun 11, 2018 4:25 pm

HOW DO YOU LET GO

The expression in her eyes contradicted the nod she gave as reply to his question. She explained how she would be fine, thanks to man that had invaded her room earlier that night. He hoped she was right. That she knew what she was doing. Pushing herself too hard would not be good for her, but it was too much to ask for her to keep calm so she could restore her health. ”I’m sure it will. Or something far worse will need to happen. Until then, I think your battle will be the talk of the town”, He tried to cheer her up. Though with a place like this, it seemed like the next disaster was right around the corner.

But yes, the Healer. One of two individuals he had met in a short time that seemed to have the exact same condition as he had.. Yet had the audacity to call him cursed. Of course he had been thinking about it ever since they had met the Warrior. It was an unpleasant feeling he just couldn’t shake. He realised there was only one thing left to do. ”About that,” He started, slowly. He fixed his blue eyes on her. ”I need you to tell me where I can find them. Him or the one we met at the Temple”, He continued. Preferably he would run into the tall blond one first, but either way, it would be a dangerous operation. Though he had questions. Questions only they would be able to answer.

Lexa
Lexa

Character sheet

do jun 14, 2018 1:19 am
with our own human race
Her battle would be the talk of the town. Lexa nodded shortly. “Yeah,” she just answered, knowing that it didn’t have to be a good thing. What if people saw it as treason? She fought her own people for outsiders. It could go many ways and all she could do was hope that it would all go as she hoped it would.

No. There was no way. The Commander shook her head heavily when Mort had asked her to tell him where he could find the Mountain Men. “There is not a chance that I will tell you that, Mort,” she told him, still shaking her head. She didn’t fully trust the mountain people. They were part of her people, yet it felt like they… rose above her. And not literally because they were further above the ground than she was. More like, they had more experience in life than she’d ever have. Like they were closer to the Mother than she would ever be. “You’ve seen the way the Warrior was,” she then told him. No.

NOTES, none
TAGS, Mort
Mort Lennox

Character sheet

do jun 14, 2018 7:12 am

HOW DO YOU LET GO

At night, when she had been sleeping, he had time to think. He didn’t really sleep, and even when he rested, he wasn’t in that absent state for as long as she was sleeping. So naturally, his thoughts had wandered to the Warrior more than he would like to admit. Now, with the encounter of a second Guardian, his determination had only gotten stronger. He needed to speak to them. He needed answers. Lexa herself had made clear she wasn’t aware of certain information he wanted. Her reaction to his question back at the Temple of Light was hard to misinterpret. It had made her slightly angry as well, so he had concluded she was not the right person to question further on the matter. Then there were only a few options left, weren’t there?

She refused. Of course. She disagreed with his plans, pretty strongly even. A soft chuckle sounded when she mentioned the Warrior. ”I mean, yes, I’ve seen how she was. I’m scared of her. Of him too”, He replied, referring to the Healer. He dropped his gaze down for a second. ”Don’t you think though, if they wanted to hurt me, they would have done so by now?” He reasoned. The Warrior had had the chance. It was pretty hard to kill a vampire, but he was sure she knew a couple of ways to make him suffer. For some reason though, he trusted his own skills to make the conversation he wanted to have go by peacefully.

Lexa
Lexa

Character sheet

do jun 14, 2018 12:58 pm
with our own human race
Lexa didn’t even try to hide the annoyance in her eyes when he had asked about the mountain people. Yet, Mort seemed to go on about it. His words, however, were not enough to convince her. “No,” she answered simply. “You were with me.” There was not a way in hell that any child in their right mind would hurt the one walking by the Commander’s side. Not even those of the Mountain Men. No matter what they were or how they had come to be, Lexa was aware that they had a certain respect for the Commander. It made her even more curious to find out what was up with them, but she also didn’t want to find out. Some truths were better left unspoken.

Give me one good reason,” she eventually said, frowning. She didn’t like it. Not even a little bit. And there was probably no reason that would convince her. But, she also knew that she couldn’t stop him. If he wanted to go, that was up to him. She would, however, only help out if there was some logic behind his actions. A vampire wasn’t fully invincible and there were still ways to kill one. She wouldn’t be surprised if they knew how.

NOTES, none
TAGS, Mort
Mort Lennox

Character sheet

do jun 14, 2018 2:04 pm

HOW DO YOU LET GO

Convincing her wouldn’t be easy. Especially because he knew he would have to go up there alone. He had expected her to be protective of him. It was no secret he was not really capable of taking care of himself in an environment like this one. He had never held a weapon. Fair, he had been trained by his sire in close combat, but the Warrior had surprised him nonetheless. It wasn’t the best first impression Lexa had gotten from his skills. He was pretty sure he wouldn’t even have the time to use them, honestly. Perhaps if he was prepared. This time the element of surprise was gone, at least. If it would be enough, was another uncertainty.

“Give me one good reason,” She said after a short silence, giving him one more chance. Mort bit his tongue softly, while he observed her expression. ”First of all, don’t look at me like that”, He mentioned with a soft amused tone. ”I have questions I don’t think you can answer”, He then explained. Questions he didn’t even dare to ask her. Probably questions he shouldn’t ask them either. But curiosity was hard to get rid of. Besides.. He hoped it would give him some kind of insight on himself and his situation.

Lexa
Lexa

Character sheet

do jun 14, 2018 2:22 pm
with our own human race
Mort had decided he was going. For reasons unknown to her, but he was going. Nothing she was going to say was going to get into his head. She knew that expression way too well. It was how she had been too when she went into the temple for the first time. That something was dangerous, did not always mean it was stupid. Sometimes, you ended up finding what you needed in a situation like that. She still didn’t like it, however. And she probably never would.

Then I’ll mark it on a map later,” she told him with a sigh. “Just remember there won’t be a Commander in between you two next time. Be careful.” What else could she say? She had questions too, but she had a duty to her people. What if those answers would take away whatever remained of her faith in the Mother? She sighed, pulling her hand through her hair for a bit. She didn’t like it.

NOTES, none
TAGS, Mort
Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Soortgelijke onderwerpen
Permissies van dit forum: