welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Mort Lennox
Aantal berichten : 571
IC posts : 566

Character sheet
Residence : Isla de Juegas

On my knees - Pagina 17 Empty Re: On my knees

wo jun 06, 2018 5:28 pm

HOW DO YOU LET GO
when you’re still holding on

Of course he was aware. It wasn’t too hard to miss either. She had been pretty vocal about it. The only reason why he would allow it, was because he knew how important it was to her. Her rank, her people, teaching them new ways. The battle she had fought yesterday, only proved her dedication. It would be stupid not to act on it now, while the memory was still fresh. Whatever message she wanted to bring to her people, it would probably stick better if she did it later on. ”It’s not like you need my permission anyway”, He then said with a light shrug. Another fact he was well aware of. It was no secret she was obviously the more dominant person in this relationship.

That’s why she could get away with the teasing too. If he wanted to spend more time here, with her, he would probably have to get used to people looking angrily at him. Especially West. He wasn’t really sure, but he had a feeling that the older man had his own suspicions about how close they were. ”I’m going to ask you very nicely to shut up”, He replied, as if she would really listen to him. If not, he would find other ways to make her.

Laatst aangepast door Mort Lennox op ma jul 09, 2018 12:25 am; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Lexa
Lexa
Aantal berichten : 559
IC posts : 503

Character sheet
Residence : Mothers watch

wo jun 06, 2018 5:40 pm
We're standing face-to-face
with our own human race
 We commit the sins again and our sons and daughters pay. Our tainted history is playing on repeat, but we could change it if we stand up strong and take the lead
Doesn’t mean your approval isn’t appreciated,” she told him in a smile. They both knew that when it came to her people, his opinion didn’t have an effect on what was going to happen. Surely, she felt bad for making him worry. She didn’t want him to feel bad and didn’t want to be the reason for the worry in his eyes. Yet, her people came before all. That was a promise she had made so many times, a promise she had to keep up. He made this more difficult, yes. But the test he brought was worth it. She’d just make up for it later, as long as her God allowed her to.

He was going to ask her very nicely. The Commander smiled. “When do we ever get what we want by asking nicely?” she asked, as innocently as possible. They didn’t. You took what you wanted. Or worked for it, at the very least. If someone gave you what you wanted for free… There was another reason behind it. People were rarely selfless, after all.

NOTES, none
TAGS, Mort
Mort Lennox

Character sheet

wo jun 06, 2018 5:58 pm

HOW DO YOU LET GO

His approval was appreciated. A warm feeling quickly spread though his chest. He knew it wouldn’t change anything, but the fact that she still cared about his opinion, made him feel a lot better. He leaned his head against hers for a second. ”Thank you”, He whispered, a genuine smile around his lips. The vampire took some distance again, inspecting her face and general attitude. It looked like she would be able to pull through sitting on her throne and talking without being too exhausted afterwards. ”If you rest some more, I can let you go out there for a while without worrying too much”, He let her know. There, compromising. Ideally, she would be smart and take some more rest after that too, but he didn’t want to set his hopes on that.

Asking nicely wouldn’t work, so she claimed. The vampire sighed deeply. ”Fine. Then I will give you no other choice than to shut up”, He concluded. Without waiting much longer, he turned himself around a bit, and pressed his lips on hers. Careful because he wasn’t sure how much she was still hurting. But fiercely enough that she would have no time to talk anymore. There. Silenced.

Lexa
Lexa

Character sheet

wo jun 06, 2018 6:10 pm
with our own human race
 We commit the sins again and our sons and daughters pay. Our tainted history is playing on repeat, but we could change it if we stand up strong and take the lead
Mort thanked her and for a second she closed her eyes, allowing herself to enjoy his presence before he took some distance. Opening her eyes again, she listened to the words he spoke. His words were fair, so she nodded. “That sounds fair,” she told him. “I’ll talk to them later today and head back to the Watch after.” Traveling wasn’t smart right now, but if she stayed in the Heart, she surely wouldn’t be getting any rest. It was one or the other and the thought of going back home was very appealing right now.

He would shut her up himself. For a second, their eyes met before he pressed his lips on hers. Immediately, she closed her eyes again and put her hand on his chest, softly leaning against him. This was exactly what she needed after the mess that yesterday had been.

NOTES, none
TAGS, Mort
Mort Lennox

Character sheet

wo jun 06, 2018 6:59 pm

HOW DO YOU LET GO

The whole healing hadn’t been the only miracle today. She suggested going to the Watch again after her speech. She suggested that on her own account. Mort wasn’t even sure if he heard right. Of course he agreed though. Less people would bother her there. And less people would know he spent almost every second at her side. It was suspicious and West wouldn’t be the only one to draw conclusions. ”Sounds like a good plan to me”, He replied with a nod. He was glad she took her recovery serious. Even if it meant she would go out and talk to her people first. Wasn’t that what she was about? Her people first, all other things second. And Mort would just have to deal with that.

Still worth it though. From the moment his lips touched hers, he was reminded of why he was doing this. Because he loved her, more than she could ever hurt him. The vampire turned around more, lifting one foot on the bed as he placed his hand on her opposite side so he could lean in to her more. His other hand found its way to her neck, where he softly rubbed her skin with his thumb.

Lexa
Lexa

Character sheet

wo jun 06, 2018 11:55 pm
with our own human race
All she truly wanted, was him. She could spend all day inside a room if needed. The only things she needed, was to be able to move and to have Mort by her side, spending her precious time with him. Especially now that she needed to take it easy, spending her time with him was so precious. The only problem was that he was going to need to feed. Something she couldn’t help him with at the moment. She didn’t want to force him to stay with her if it got bad, but she had no idea when it would be safe to help him out again. “How will you handle…” she asked, frowning. She wanted him with her. But if that wasn’t possible, she’d understand.

All worries faded as soon as their lips touched. The darkness inside of her vanished when he lit the fire underneath her skin again. He turned his body her way and she moved her hands up slowly. The hand that was on his chest slowly found its way to his neck, while she softly her other hand up his arm, her fingers softly touching his skin.

NOTES, none
TAGS, Mort
Mort Lennox

Character sheet

do jun 07, 2018 12:16 am

HOW DO YOU LET GO

In the end, whatever she decided, he would be there with her. No more running. Never again. He was one to make mistakes. But no one could ever claim he wasn’t trying to fix them and learn from them. If anything, he was always ready to improve himself if he had to. From today forward he would not disappoint her again. He would support her through her recovery. He would support her through everything. Even if it meant coming second too. For now, what was outside this room didn’t matter though. It wasn’t exactly the same as spending time with her in the Watch, but it wasn’t too bad either. “How will you handle…” She mentioned, again. The vampire pulled up the corner of his mouth in a reassuring smile. ”I don’t know yet. I’ll figure it out”, He said. Don’t worry so much about me, the silent message in his words.

Because she was the blessing to this curse. She had been so since the first day. And he was kind of addicted to it. To her, her presence, her touch. He could never get enough of it. So when she gave him the slightest excuse, he grabbed it with both hands. Any reason that could bring him closer to her, he would take advantage of and do so. He melted into the kiss, the warmth spreading throughout his body again. He always felt so alive. Connected with her, consumed by her, but it was all he ever needed. Her hands wandered off, and he let his slide to the back of her neck. Pulling her just a little bit closer, as he carefully nipped her lower lip before going in for a more passionate kiss right after.

Lexa
Lexa

Character sheet

do jun 07, 2018 12:49 am
with our own human race
He would figure it out. While she had to admit she disliked the idea of not knowing how to fix it, she decided to nod and shrug it off. He would. She believed he would, so there was no reason for her to break her head over it. The most important thing was that he was with her for as long as he could. Hopefully they would find a way to overcome this, as it would be an issue more often. One she knew wouldn’t affect her long-time: they would work to fix it. But, at this moment, it was a hurdle to overcome.

He pulled her closer and the kiss became more passionate. The pain in her side was completely forgotten as she let the warm feeling spread through her body, his cold touch making her yearn for more. Her hand made its way to his back, where she decided to let it rest, fighting the urge to completely climb onto his lap and push him onto the bed. It wasn’t just a less than smart move in the middle of Mother’s Heart, she also needed to take it easy. Something she might forget in less than three seconds.

NOTES, none
TAGS, Mort
Mort Lennox

Character sheet

do jun 07, 2018 1:11 am

HOW DO YOU LET GO

The upcoming days would be a challenge for the young vampire. For sure. But there had to be a way. Whatever it was, he would find it. It was a problem for future Mort to deal with. For now, he was doing okay. Not great, but it wasn’t all too terrible either. Not so bad that he couldn’t focus on other things in the meantime. Which was a good thing. He wouldn’t want to miss a moment of what was going down at the moment. Though they should not forget about the fact that there were a lot of other people around. It was pretty early in the morning, but the Guardian had surprised them too. Hopefully her next visitor would have a heartbeat, so they could stop in time.

Though he doubted he would be able to hear it anyway. There was only one heartbeat he could pay attention to now. Hers. A sound he had gotten so used to. One that would normally drive his instincts crazy, but with her it was so different. It had a calming effect on him. When her hand touched his back, a shiver went through his body. It sure was one of his weak spots. A soft hum was audible as he couldn’t hold it back no more. His muscles tensed under her touch. His hand strayed further up, as he weaved his fingers through her hair before pulling it gently into his fist. The vampire pulled himself away, making sure she couldn’t close the distance between them. ”Are you quiet yet or?” He asked innocently, though the tone in his voice contradicted that innocence all too obviously.

Lexa
Lexa

Character sheet

do jun 07, 2018 1:25 am
with our own human race
It would be stupid to get carried away here. Not only was she ignoring the pain, she was also well aware of the fact that they weren’t quite as alone in this town as they were in the other. Someone could easily barge through that door and find her, more than hungry for what this vampire had to offer her. It would be difficult to explain, to say the least. At least if it was West, she knew the secret was safe and he would question her about it in private. Later. If it was anyone else, however, it would be more of a problem.

A problem that she wasn’t going to think about right now. Because his hand found its way to her hair, causing her to expect something entirely different from what actually happened. He pulled away from her, causing her eyes to open wide, letting out a soft, complaining hum as he asked her if she was quiet yet. “Definitely not,” she told him. Everything outside this door seemed a world away from her right now, all she wanted was him. As always.

NOTES, none
TAGS, Mort
Mort Lennox

Character sheet

do jun 07, 2018 1:54 am

HOW DO YOU LET GO

It was so easy to forget about everything for a while when he was with her. Nothing really mattered anymore. Not the fact that she had almost died yesterday. Nor the fact that he had abandoned her not even fifteen minutes ago. The whole city could be on fire and he would not even get distracted. Of course a little voice in the back of his mind was telling him this was a terrible idea. Though they were alone, there was not really much privacy here in the Heart. She had said countless times how her advisor would have her head, and he was pretty sure there would be others too. If they found out. If they found out.

Maybe it was the thrill that was driving him too. The risk of getting caught. He was doing unspeakable things. He wondered if it was really her head that was at stake here. However, he did not care. Not at all. Following his heart again, dimming that little voice of reason and logic to the point where it was completely gone. Because she was challenging him. He could easily hear it in her voice, almost feel it radiate off of her too. His more dominant side was lured out again, and he gave in. How could he resist?

Because he did not mind. At all. She gave him yet another reason. The vampire let go of her, placed his hand on her shoulder and gently pushed her down. With the arm that was still wrapped around her waist, he guided her a bit, so she wouldn’t risk hurting herself while he did so. All the while he kept himself close to her. So close he could feel her breath on his lips, yet not touching her. Until she was laying down again, and his upper body now hovered over her, supported by his elbows. Bright blue eyes found hers for a moment. ”You know, I just realised, I haven’t heard you say much ever since I started”, He said with a playful smirk around his lips. A challenge to her this time. ”No more teasing from your side.. I think my attempt was quite successful.” Prove me wrong.

Lexa
Lexa

Character sheet

do jun 07, 2018 2:17 am
with our own human race
In her years as Commander, she had never done such a thing. Never had she felt the need to watch that door, hoping that no one would enter. She had always been the Commander, sleeping when she wasn’t busy with her job. There wasn’t much else to her, that part had died during the Conclave. The only fire inside of her burned for her people, was fueled by the curiosity for outsiders. She wanted to change her people’s lives, allow them to find out that life was about more than just survival. That the world didn’t end at the boundaries of Vanaheim.

She had found the truth in these hopes when they had entered the water together, back in Rhoynar. It felt like a lifetime ago by now, even though it hadn’t been all that long. She just couldn’t imagine not knowing this man anymore. He had fueled the fire inside of her, caused her to finally be selfish and beg for what she wanted. Because it was him all along. Nothing else. While in her head her people were on the first place, he was far ahead in her heart. It would always be a battle between the two.

With her back now on the bed, she could feel her heartbeat rise, feel it beat through her entire body. She took a deep breath in as soon as he finished talking. Oh, the little prick. A smile formed on her lips as she looked into his blue eyes. “Perhaps I should be rewarded for my good behavior, then,” she whispered. Or maybe she needed to ask nicely.

NOTES, none
TAGS, Mort
Mort Lennox

Character sheet

do jun 07, 2018 11:49 am

HOW DO YOU LET GO

His method had been very effective. Not only had he distracted her from her pain and worries, but he had successfully stopped her from teasing him. Though he didn’t mind taking it a bit further. His original goal was achieved, but this was way too much fun to quit now, wasn’t it? Especially when her heartbeat started going up. It never failed to amuse him. Now the tables had been turned. She was the one wanting something from him this time. A reward for her good behaviour. The vampire tilted his head for a bit, as if he was really considering it. ”Why don’t you ask me nicely?” He eventually said with a smirk around his lips. Going full circle here.

Lexa
Lexa

Character sheet

do jun 07, 2018 1:24 pm
with our own human race
‘Why don’t you ask me nicely?’ he asked. There they went again. Their roles reversed in the blink of an eye, where she no longer had control over what was happening. The Commander lost her position to the Vampire as her heartbeat fastened, causing a blush on her cheeks. “I want everything you have,” she spoke softly, “please.” Her voice seemed to exactly give away what she wanted as she spoke the last word. A shimmer appeared in her eyes as she grinned at the man, hoping the words would have the effect she was hoping for. The Commander inside her cursed Lexa as she did this, hissing how this could be the dumbest thing she had ever asked for. But, Mort’s presence seemed to turn off her brain, giving her oh so stupid heart the chance to speak its desires.

NOTES, none
TAGS, Mort
Mort Lennox

Character sheet

do jun 07, 2018 2:02 pm

HOW DO YOU LET GO

The balance they had was constantly shifting. It made no sense at all, but at the same time there was no use in trying to stop it. The natural flow of it felt too great to do so as well. In public he would never dare to talk to her like this. Almost demanding her to beg him for what she wanted so badly. The tone in her voice was exactly what he was trying to achieve. Submission. The influence he had on her right now, the position of power, was only something that could happen out of sight. There was no other situation he could think of where he would ever push her into it than the one they were in right now. But he enjoyed it nonetheless. He also wasn’t afraid to exploit it.

“Everything I have?” He echoed, playing that innocence card again. He repositioned himself a bit and pressed his lips against her throat. Going down the column until he reached the bruises he had left last night. “I remember you promised to rest some more”, He whispered amused. What they were doing was incredibly stupid, risky and irresponsible. He also knew she wouldn’t be the one to say no. The question was if he would listen to the voice of reason just once in his life, and stop this before they reached the point of no return.

Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Soortgelijke onderwerpen
Permissies van dit forum: