welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Lexa
Lexa
Aantal berichten : 559
IC posts : 503

Character sheet
Residence : Mothers watch

On my knees - Pagina 6 Empty Re: On my knees

vr mei 25, 2018 12:30 am
We're standing face-to-face
with our own human race
 We commit the sins again and our sons and daughters pay. Our tainted history is playing on repeat, but we could change it if we stand up strong and take the lead
What a fucking mess. All of it. She hated it. She could hate Kaz for it, or blame the damned cat for turning it into such a bloody mess in the first place. But, she knew that wasn’t how it was. She couldn’t even blame her traditions. No. It was her who had chased after him. In a better mood, she would have probably done it entirely different. It wasn’t fair to take out her bad mood on someone. Even if they had done something wrong. Even if they had it coming. She had to be the grown up, had to show her people the way. How could she do that if she was led by emotions? If she…

Mort’s hand in hers was cold, but warm at the same time. His skin was colder than hers, but at this point the feeling of his cold skin, caused hers to warm up from the inside. A reaction she would never grow tired of. His smile caused her to smile back immediately, lost in the beauty he held. Both inside and out. “I’m so sorry for turning everything into a mess,” she admitted softly, gently squeezing his hand. She had apologized. Officially. But that was different.

NOTES, none
TAGS, Mort.
Mort Lennox
Aantal berichten : 571
IC posts : 566

Character sheet
Residence : Isla de Juegas

vr mei 25, 2018 12:49 am

HOW DO YOU LET GO
when you’re still holding on

While they were walking down the stairs, he let her alone with her thoughts. They both had to consider this. What was happening. The only conclusion he could come to every time he tried, was that he just loved her. For a reason he didn’t understand. In such a short amount of time, she had settled herself inside his heart and mind and it seemed impossible to get her out of his system again. She consumed him in ways he hadn’t known existed. Even after everything that had happened, he still couldn’t imagine his life without her anymore. And deep down, he hoped she would come to the same conclusion one day.

Instinctively, he sought out her touch again. Her warmth spreading through his chest as he did so. “I’m so sorry for turning everything into a mess,” She said softly. The vampire suddenly felt overwhelmed with emotions. He could feel his eyes were tearing up, but he didn’t look away this time. ”I forgive you”, He said. ”I forgive you because I know it wasn’t your intention to hurt me. You didn’t know he was my brother. I believe you would make a different decision if you had known”, He continued. Besides.. He had made his own mistakes. If anything, he should be the one apologizing, but he knew she wouldn’t want to hear it.

Laatst aangepast door Mort Lennox op ma jul 09, 2018 12:22 am; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Lexa
Lexa

Character sheet

vr mei 25, 2018 12:57 am
with our own human race
 We commit the sins again and our sons and daughters pay. Our tainted history is playing on repeat, but we could change it if we stand up strong and take the lead
‘I forgive you.’ Those were the only words she needed to tear up. It was like a weight lifted off her shoulders, simply because his words sounded so… true. The explanation he gave after wasn’t made up. He would actually be able to forgive her for something so big, something so incredibly stupid. She had hurt not only his brother, but him as well. She had done something that could never be turned back, something that would have a permanent effect on their immortal lives. And yet…

She had no clue what she had done to deserve a man like this in her life, but damn was it worth all the pain she had been through. She looked up at him again, tears in her eyes, just to smile as she noticed the same in his. They were the best kind of mess. “Do you just have to be this incredibly perfect?” she asked him, smiling as she laughed softly. Because, God, he was.

NOTES, none
TAGS, Mort.
Mort Lennox

Character sheet

vr mei 25, 2018 1:17 am

HOW DO YOU LET GO

The moment he spoke the words, he knew he meant them too. It hadn’t taken him as long as he had expected. On the other hand, it didn’t surprise him either. He wasn’t one to hold grudges over anything. Life was too short for that, even for vampires. Because she was still mortal. And Commanders didn’t live that long. She had always warned him about that. So why would he spent the time they had being angry at her? No. It didn’t make any sense. He remembered their conversation back on Isla de Juegas. How she had admitted she had killed more people than she wanted to admit. Even after that, he had never thought for a second she was a bad person, because he simply couldn’t see it.

Everything about her was beautiful. Her soul was pure and he could sense it. It was in everything she said, in everything she did. “Do you just have to be this incredibly perfect?” She said, a smile breaking through the tears in her eyes. Mort chuckled amused, tilting his head back for a second to get in control over his own. ”Don’t say that”, He simply replied. He proceeded to pull her softly closer to him, right in his arms, as he embraced her. He leaned his head lightly on top of hers, while inhaling her scent. Hope. The one thing he had come to seek here. And the only place he would find it, with her, and nowhere else.

Lexa
Lexa

Character sheet

vr mei 25, 2018 1:39 am
with our own human race
She meant every word he spoke. It wasn’t just the way he looked. Because, obviously, that was part of the perfection. From the blue eyes to the smile that made her heart skip a few beats. Everything about him made her yearn for his presence. And then there was his ever so perfect personality. He didn’t even blame her for all the mistakes she had made. He made her actually want to do better. It was almost insane. It made her feel scared that it was all a dream. Because, where did you find someone that was this good? Someone you had a click with from the start?

When she got pulled into his embrace, the tears came. Tears of joy. “But it’s true,” she spoke with a smile, before she took him into her arms as well. She had only known him for such a short time, yet she felt like he was the one person on this entire world that would never let her down. That would forgive her if she let him down. “You’re my weakness,” she admitted in a whisper, pressing her face into his chest.

NOTES, none
TAGS, Mort.
Mort Lennox

Character sheet

vr mei 25, 2018 1:59 am

HOW DO YOU LET GO

The warmth in his chest was spreading rapidly throughout his whole body when she wrapped her arms around him and buried her head against his chest. He put his hand in her neck, softly rubbing the nape of her neck with his thumb. The tears that had been waiting, finally came out. He felt immensely relieved. Coming here hadn’t been a mistake. Her words made him weak, but filled him with determination. He wouldn’t let her down, ever. He wouldn’t give up on her.

”You give me strength”, He whispered back. A perfect balance. He had been right to follow his instincts. Coming to Vanaheim had been the best decision. For the first time in weeks, he had a feeling that everything would be alright. She had told him he would have to find a purpose by himself. Yet she had helped him anyway. His mind was so much more clear now. He wanted nothing more than to spend all the time they had left by her side.

After standing there for quite some time, he reluctantly pulled himself away from her again. Without saying anything, just enjoying the silence, he started walking again. They had to get going. He stayed close to her while walking through the remainder of the corridor, all the way until the front step. He could smell it before he could see it. It had rained while they had been inside. The pouring water had cleansed the land, and he felt reborn too.

Lexa
Lexa

Character sheet

vr mei 25, 2018 2:10 am
with our own human race
Tears. It wasn’t often that the Commander had let them out. Being a Commander was being strong. She had to be the strength of her people, had to show that nothing could get to her. Because as soon as she let anything in, it could be used against her. Like they had done before. Her stomach turned at the thought of losing the man in her arms, so she bit her lip. He told her she gave him strength and she sighed. A happy sigh. Everything was just… so good.

When he pulled himself away, she looked at him with the slighest smile. The tears she didn’t bother hiding were all messed over her face, but it didn’t matter. She didn’t have to be strong in front of him. He knew. They didn’t say a word and just walked back to the entrance. A long walk, fully silent, but none of them seemed to mind. They just… enjoyed eachother’s company, the fact that all the pieces were falling together again.

Once outside, the Commander sighed a breath of relief. “We actually both survived that,” she spoke, a slight smile on her face. She whistled thrice, all short. That should be enough for Astral to come their way. If she did, they would probably make it back to the Watch before dark. If Astral had left for whatever reason, however…

NOTES, none
TAGS, Mort.
Mort Lennox

Character sheet

vr mei 25, 2018 2:23 am

HOW DO YOU LET GO

The moment they shared, would forever be etched in his memory. He was humbled by the fact that she dared to let go of her emotions in his presence. He knew how hard it was for her to do so. Hopefully she would feel better afterwards too. Sometimes it was good to just let go. Even for a Commander. No one could see her here anyway, and they weren’t planning on going back to the Heart. Her tears had messed up the paint pretty bad, smearing it across her face. He made a mental note to himself. Next time he came here, he would take loads of extra shirts. They got ruined every damn time, or so it seemed.

“We actually both survived that,” Lexa sighed when they were outside. ”Pure luck”, He chuckled. It sure weren’t his skills that had kept him alive back in there. She whistled and from somewhere on their left he could hear hooves clatter on rock. Not much later, Astral appeared. The horse must have gone to seek shelter from the rain. ”Such a loyal creature”, He hummed, while softly petting the horse on her neck. At least she didn’t want to send him flying.

Lexa
Lexa

Character sheet

vr mei 25, 2018 2:37 am
with our own human race
The horse actually didn’t have to run. A relieved sigh left her mouth as she gave the horse a slight pat on the nose. Mort noted the loyalty of the creature and she smiled. “She’s lovely,” she told him with a smile. The horse was indeed a loyal creature, one she would appreciate until the day one of them died. Because, chances were that the horse would outlive her and serve as the next Commander’s loyal horse. She would only be glad to hear that. For now, however, the horse was hers and she was insanely glad she was still here. For it meant they would actually get to sleep in a bed tonight.

Without any effort, the Commander got on the back of the horse, holding out her hand to Mort again. He probably didn’t need it, but it wouldn’t hurt to offer. He clearly wasn’t the most experienced when it came to horses. Getting up without a saddle wasn’t the easiest task. Especially since Astral wasn’t the smallest horse around either. She could have let him sit in front and lead the way, but considering the current time, it seemed like a smarter decision to make a bit more of a rush back. As soon as night would fall, the dangerous creatures of Vanaheim would wake up and she wanted to be inside the safe walls of the Watch when that happened.

NOTES, none
TAGS, Mort.
Mort Lennox

Character sheet

vr mei 25, 2018 11:15 am

HOW DO YOU LET GO

Without any protest, Mort accepted her hand again. It was more the feeling of being invited by her that made him do it than the fact that he actually needed it. The horse was not the smallest, that was true. But, he was a vampire. Something about supernatural abilities. When Astral started going, he wrapped his arms a bit more tightly around her waist. They were going faster than on their way here, probably because she wanted to get home soon. ”We’re in a rush?” He concluded, but he made it sound like a question too, hoping she would explain to him why.

Lexa
Lexa

Character sheet

vr mei 25, 2018 12:38 pm
with our own human race
Have you heard of the beasts that haunt Vanaheim at night?” she asked calmly, after Mort had asked if they were in a rush. “It’s not just the cats and bears,” she continued, “or the Children, for that matter.” Because she knew that the Warrior had left a bit of fear in the both of them. “Behemoths will finish even a vampire and I doubt we’ll want to encounter a wraith.” The Commander smiled, remembering the last tim she had encountered a behemoth. It had been with Romeo. Man, what a mess that had been.

The Watch was somewhat further away than the Heart would have been, but Lexa knew the area well enough to pick the shortest road, heading straight through the mountains that were found in between. The horse knew her way too, running fierceless, with an energy reborn after their break at the temple. Even with two riders on her back, the horse seemed to have no issue with keeping up speed. It was getting late and the sun had started to set, but they should manage to reach the Watch right before the last rays of sunshine would vanish.

NOTES, none
TAGS, Mort.
Mort Lennox

Character sheet

vr mei 25, 2018 1:26 pm

HOW DO YOU LET GO

Apparently they were running not only from the Children. He knew how vampires were more active at night. He could feel it too. How his vampiric side came out more when the sun was setting. It was in such moment the longing to hunt was becoming stronger too. Luckily he was quite able to control that feeling, even with a human so close to him. Monsters came out when the dark settled in. ”I had no idea they lived here, no. I read about them in books though”, He commented. Not the type of creature you would want to encounter indeed. However, if they did, he knew he would do everything in his power to protect Lexa.

Astral was carrying them through the forest at a speed he hadn’t quite expected. Or at least not for such a long time. She didn’t seem to tire out at all. He could see the Peak coming closer and closer every second. Lexa seemed to have taken a shortcut, because he didn’t recognize this path. Soon though, he could see the walls of the Watch in front of them. ”For the first time in what seems forever I’m actually tired”, He said softly. Not physically, but mentally. Though exhausted would fit the feeling more, to be quite honest.

Lexa
Lexa

Character sheet

vr mei 25, 2018 2:41 pm
with our own human race
When Mort said he felt tired, she chuckled. “Don’t worry,” she spoke, softly. “You’ll be able to lie in bed and pretend to be asleep soon enough.” A smile made its way on her face as she thought about it. That was, after all, totally the plan for tonight, right? Just go to bed immediately and sleep for the rest of the night.

It did not take long them to dismount Astral. She put the horse in the stable next to her house, closing the door so the horse would be safe from whatever could enter the village at night. She opened the door to her house and walked in, stretching as she let out a sigh of relief. “Home sweet home,” she spoke. The last time she had been here with Mort felt like centuries ago at this point. Which reminded her of the Mountain Lion, who was asleep in the living room as expected. The poor thing must’ve had a rough day too.

NOTES, none
TAGS, Mort
Mort Lennox

Character sheet

vr mei 25, 2018 2:59 pm

HOW DO YOU LET GO

Now his anxiety, stress and worries had been magically lifted, he could finally feel how exhausted he was. The past few weeks had taken a toll on him and he could now feel the full weight of it. With Kaz and Allison, he had been forced to push all those feelings far away. He had his duties, his responsibilities. There had been no time to feel tired. Here with Lexa he didn’t have to pretend though. So he admitted how tired he was. It made her laugh a bit. ”This time I might actually fall asleep, that’s how tired I am. Can you imagine?” He joked back. Either way, he was looking forward to just get in bed next to her and enjoy her warmth for as long as she’d allow him.

After arriving, she locked up Astral safely in the stable. Once that was done, they both got inside. Her house had the same vibe of safety to it as last time. Saggitarius was asleep in the living room, he could hear his slow heartbeat and calm breathing. Mort looked at the creature with a slight frown on his face. Should he be worried? Worried that the cat would maybe mistake him for his brother and attack him? Or would Saggs know that he was still ‘good people’, as Lexa had told him the first time he had visited.

Lexa
Lexa

Character sheet

vr mei 25, 2018 4:37 pm
with our own human race
Lexa looked down on the cat. The wounds on his side still hadn’t fully healed up and he seemed tired. At least he was still alive. When Mort frowned, she looked at him for a second and put a smile on her face. She understood his worries about the cat, but she knew it would be fine. There was no reason for the cat to respond like that. It seemed to respond strongly to her emotions and with Mort, she was pretty at ease. No reason for the cat to defend her.

Lexa slowly took his hand, putting the index finger of her other hand in front of her lips. There was no need to wake the cat, was there? It would be perfectly fine to do whatever they were planning to do downstairs, on the bed instead. Trying to walk as quietly as possible, she led the man upstairs, holding his hand. It almost reminded her of the previous time they had been here.

NOTES, none
TAGS, Mort.
Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Soortgelijke onderwerpen
Permissies van dit forum: