welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Avanti Morningstar
Avanti Morningstar
Aantal berichten : 201
IC posts : 82

Character sheet
Residence : Traveler

Master of the deal [Thriump] Empty Master of the deal [Thriump]

di maa 27, 2018 9:50 pm
Why so serious?
I'm not the monster, I'm just ahead of the curve
Traveling didn’t come without his distances, the stone flew softly over the water, pushing dipples over the surface, disturbing the moonlight reflecting down on it. The stone jumped over it until it sunk down to the bottom, just as so many things in life. Avanti looked down to the second stone, gazing over the lake before he looked over his shoulder. A small girl stood there, hidden behind a tree. ‘What?’ He asked almost annoyed. He pulled his arm back, ready to threw the rock when she spoke. ‘Achilles send a message,’ she hardly knew how to speak fluent as she shook on her legs. ‘the king of Navarre is in need of your services.’ She whispered. That stopped Avanti from throwing as he slowly turned around to the girl behind the tree. He looked at her, way to long before a small smile came on his lips. It was a while since Navarre asked for him, the immortal …Avanti often saw himself as a king. For what else would a real King ask for him if it wasn’t for something he couldn’t handle himself. He started laughing, turning around as he throw that rock over the surface of the lake. This would be good.

He took his time in traveling, stating the obvious, that he was in charge of the deal, or whatever the king needed him for. Navarre was just as every other city, crowded and annoying. Yet it didn’t bothered him, he didn’t know where Achilles send that message from, he only knew the girl would have the nightmares. As he walked, hands covered in that classic black coat, expressions fading in the deepest disapproval he thought about the king's daughter, dear Faylice. The thought made his tongue go over his lips as he looked up to D’auvignon. It took him over two weeks to get here, surely the king wouldn’t be waiting on him like a desperate man.

It was another evening, another night as he looked over the palace, to the guards and the security. Avanti was a wanted person, people would know him, certainly guards. How much he loved an entrance, he choose for the backside of the palace, looking up to the balcony. Jumping, running, fighting, hiding, hardly something he need to worry about with his abilities. Just as it wasn’t hard to find the person he needed. He had to admit, it was tempting to not taunt Faylice in her sleep, to just give her a touch of his anger, to scare her. But he didn’t, maybe because he was more curious to what the big man had to say. This wasn’t the first time roaming these rooms, not the first time he saw Thriumph but it would be the first real conversation. ‘I was asking myself when you would get so desperate that you needed me.’ He whispered, not hiding himself as he walked slowly into the room. He was younger … if he wasn’t a vampire. But he didn’t bow, he didn’t showed any respect, he was … himself, Avanti Morningstar, an immortal king, so he thought.

THRIUMP ©️

Laatst aangepast door Avanti Morningstar op vr maa 30, 2018 3:57 pm; in totaal 2 keer bewerkt
Thriumph Medici
Aantal berichten : 172
IC posts : 63

Character sheet
Residence : D'auvignon

Master of the deal [Thriump] Empty Re: Master of the deal [Thriump]

vr maa 30, 2018 2:17 pm

.Thriumph Medici.
with flesh and blood, I commanded an army

Focused the ice blue eyes stared at the board, displaying the entire country as a base. On it were little figures, each their own meaning and special location. Even though the things were quiet around the place now, it did not mean Thri could lose his focus. Losing any of the grip he had on the country meant losing his throne, and that may be the one thing he was so fond of. He took a step back, like an artist did every once in a while with a painting. To see if there were missing details, or maybe a bigger picture problem. A few moments the man just stood there, letting his mind roam free and  thinking about all the strategies before stepping back forward towards the big table. Slowly he stretched his arm, his eyes still locked on the one spot. Rigidly, almost apathetic he moved just one piece. Not more than a few millimetres, it would not be noticeable for anyone but Thri himself. But those few millimetres mattered, for him. Pulling his hand away again he stepped back, observing the perfection he had just created. Some would observe the king and say he lost his mind, Thriumph would rather call it perfectionism.

A cold rush, coming from the window and balcony that sided his private quarters, pulled him out of the focus he had. Could easily be just a breeze peeking from around the corner that wandered in his room. This night it felt somehow different. It made the man look up, ignoring the slight dizziness his mind created after focusing for so long so hard. Noticing the darkness in the chamber Thri concluded he had been staring long at the little play that would unfold in front of him. The last time he had been looking around the evening was just about to fall, the sun still enlightening the rest of the room. Would it be? He thought by himself, assessing the uneasy atmosphere that came crawling in the room as the breeze continued. Thinking about how Achilles rolled into his castle just a few weeks ago and how they had discussed some plans. Ach had asked extra payment just for that, and Thri had payed that all too easily. Since then he had waited, pressing down his irritations on how it took so long. The man wasn’t used to need the patience he could have, and was glad he still had some left.

Finally Thriumph turned around his ice blue eyes finding a new point to focus on. A man had appeared, making the corners of his lips curl up just a little. Who could it be that just walked in, without any sound nor any warning. For a moment Thri just observed, squinting his eyes as he tracked the man in front of him. ’And did you expect that earlier? Or am I being even more desperate than you first thought so?’ There was no introduction needed as his mind had figured out who the man was in the first few split seconds. And there was no question if the man would know him as well.

Avanti Morningstar
Avanti Morningstar

Character sheet

vr maa 30, 2018 3:05 pm
Why so serious?
Just a boy, nothing more, nothing less. There were far greater man to go into battle with, the grace, perfection, certain elegance Avanti had wasn’t on of them. But it didn’t matter in the end, did it? He was over decades old, had the strength, the senses but more then that he had the reputation. And with that he walked around, that arrogance on his face, the emptiness in his eyes that nobody dared to challenge. It didn’t matter that he was slim build or looked younger, he was more recognizable then some high ranked people around. If a King summoned him, and surely he wasn’t the only one, it just said one thing. And it was exact that one thing that formed the slick grin around his lips … he had power.

This wasn’t the first time he walked here, he was the darkness, even if you searched good, you wouldn’t find him if he didn’t wanted to be found. But tonight, where the moon was whispering over the land he didn’t hide himself. He walked in like it was a daily habit of him, hands in the pockets of his jacket, blue purple eyes a endless pit of darkness. He mocked, spotted in a way, letting his eyes roam over the room like it was his first time here while his body just stated the other way around.

Avanti his eyes looked over the king like he wasn’t even there, looking to the board on the big table, covered with little piece, like a game of chess. He tilted his head a little, just an inch, looking at the players on a board, ready to become something big. And then after all those endless seconds he didn’t watched to the king he looked up, locking his lifeless eyes with the ice blue ones before him. When the words came the grin on Avanti his lips elevated a little. He pulled his hand out of his pocket, pale fingers stroking the edge of the table as he looked over the board. ‘Hmmm,’ he took a piece and studied in, his jaw rolling in amusement. ‘The fact that a king needs me,’ he signed in the joke before looking up to Triumph. ‘is already desperate enough.’ He finished his sentence, placing the piece back on the board, somewhere where it didn’t stood before. ‘If it’s a consultation, you're not the first.’ He followed, distracted by the details on the board. ‘If Achilles send me here I take it is important, I know he lovez to do the good stuff rather himself, so,’ his tongue licked over his teeth, feeling the edgy points while he looked back to Triumph. Avanti always came right to the point, there wasn’t a point in not doing so, certainly not in this situation.
THRIUMP ©️
Thriumph Medici

Character sheet

vr maa 30, 2018 11:42 pm

.Thriumph Medici.

Slowly the two ice blue eyes observed. Nothing more, nothing less. As if the man took the seconds of silence to finally take in another face he hadn’t seen before. It was almost a rare occasion. Thriumph who didn’t knew a face. Sure, if the man was traveling towards, for example, Lareth, he wouldn’t know everyone. There were to many useless faces for that to cloud his memories. But those who had something against him on the throne, oh he knew those. Most didn’t do anything but brag, so the only thing that needed to be done was scare them off. Some, on the other hand, were a little more stubborn. They’d need a little more of the action-reaction strategy. It wasn’t the worst thing to do, as the man could let his creative, and somewhat disturbed mind wander freely.

His eyes lapsed further, following the gaze the man in front of him had. It seemed like the table he just walked away from was within his interest. Almost concerned his eyes trailed further, towards the masterpiece he had just created. Concentrated his eyes went back to the man, concluding it was indeed the thing he was looking at. Silence settled in between the two. Something Thri didn’t mind since it was a thing he could always appreciate. Even now when the creepy feeling that could make the hairs on ones back stand up straight. He just watched, watched how the slender fingers came out of the pockets of the coat. How they then after touched his board. Watching how the several different emotions ripped off inside of him, more by every millimetre the man went on stroking the table. Thri had set death sentence on anyone that touched the thing, and now he stood by and watched. Clamping his jaws together as he picked up a piece. Breaking the perfectness that he had just established. Suppressing the feelings of anger that flared up, and everything that he wanted to do with those feelings. ’Fair enough.’ Remaining calm with the words he spoke, pushing his lips up once more.

Following the fluid movements the man made, they seemed on the opposite spectrum of his just before. They had nonchalance, arrogance if you could call it that way. In fact, he controlled and he had done it even before he had set foot in the room. It made Thri’s eyes flicker, lighten up the iciness even more. It intrigued him who, as a king, had controlled himself. ’I’d believe so, why not ask those who wander around for longer then themselves.’ It sounded almost as absent, mostly because it wasn’t the thing where he was after. ’I do not ask for consultation,’ Slowly he spoke, his eyes now back, fixed on the man in front of him. ’but rather a, deed.’ The words were calculated, as they unfolded from his lips. ’One, you’d be the only one to do so.’  

Avanti Morningstar
Avanti Morningstar

Character sheet

za maa 31, 2018 11:25 am
Why so serious?
The table, that board, it looked so detailed, like he had stared at it for hours in order to get everything on the right spot. Offcourse it was Avanti to misplace just that one piece, eyes shortly looking over to the king to see how his jaws clenched softly. Avanti looked back down, grinning on the frustration the king slightly showed. That said things about him, it said that he was a perfectionist, that he wanted everything to be like he imagined in his head. It wasn’t a treat every king had but it was sure something Avanti had. How many different scenarios he had in his head, he never came surprised by certain events, because he saw it coming. Perfection was an art and one you could use in so many ways. Avanti his thoughts wandered away, to the delicatie of a bite, the chills of a scream, the enjoyment of a hunt. All things that asked so much perfection.

His fingers slide away from the board as he looked around in the room, caring less that the king was standing there. It were minor ways of Avanti to say he was in charge. He would speak when he wanted, he would act if he wanted. The words spoken by the king where what he thought he would say, you didn’t want to challenge immortality. Those two words stated that Avanti was right, he was desperate. Triumph openly admit to it despite he thought maybe otherwise. But in the end, who cared, Avanti had what he wanted, how minor this maybe was, he was already pushing.

His slightly purple eyes wandered over the wall as the king spoke again. ‘Yes.’ He muttered, turning around his body to face Triumph again. He was an old soul, the oldest walking around maybe. When the king spoke again Avanti squeezed his eyes slightly together, tilting his head as all his focus was for Triumph in the moment. With every word that came out it hit Avanti. He wasn’t here because his services where needed, he was here to create another evil. For a short moment there was something of shock on his pale face before he softly started to chuckle, a chuckle that rose to a laugh. ‘Oooh,’ he began in his laugh, shaking his head as he stepped closer to the king. ‘I hope you realize what you ask my king.’ That last word sharp as he stood still before the king, hardly inches apart. ‘I want to hear you say it,’ he commanded with an intrigued look in his eyes. ‘say it Triumph,’ he hissed, looking into those ice blue eyes. ‘what do you want me to do?’ He asked, smiling again. How things could turn, a king wanted to become the undead, how plans could unfold. His eyes tore a way over his body, a soft sharp chuckle leaving his lips again. ‘And here I thought nothing could surprise me anymore.’ He grinned, walking away, liking the sharp points of his teeth. Never before a king asked this, never before a king want to become Avanti’s. His eyes laid on the balcony, looking over a kingdom, a kingdom that maybe would get an immortal king, and not just that. Avanti looked slowly over his shoulder, that threatening in his eyes, oh was he ready to do some damage.
THRIUMP ©️
Thriumph Medici

Character sheet

za maa 31, 2018 9:39 pm

.Thriumph Medici.

The atmosphere in the room hadn’t settled, yet. But Thri questioned if it ever would, with this man in the room. It seemed like even the atmosphere didn’t know what to do with it, curling around him, filling the space he took with it. For a second the man gazed towards the board, his jaw still clamped. Now the piece just stood there, having lost its function, the logic, the reasoning behind it. Sure, Thri could place it back at the exact same spot as it stood before, but it wouldn’t be the same. No. This would take some time to get straight. Forcing himself to stop staring to the little piece, knowing that his sight only wouldn’t move it anyways, he looked back towards the man. One who knew exactly what he was doing, his purple eyes not so interested in him, but the rest of the room instead. Leaving nothing to imagine, or everything, when he chose to set his purple eyes on someone.

It gave Thri time to observe even more, since he didn’t mind that at all. Picking up the slight details just like he just had done, giving his mind another, but new direction to think in. His answer giving a close to the useless words that were spilled before. But as he spoke he saw the man turn, making his head tilt a little sideways. Thri’s eyes hadn’t left the man, and certainly didn’t now as he saw the slight squint in his eyes. Word by word searching to any reaction he could create with his voice. He saw the tension rise up in his face for that moment, which made him curl up the corners of his lips with it. Thri didn’t back down, as he knew what he was doing. His full conscious knew what he was doing, like his whole body and mind strained to that one intention. ’I’ve had enough time on my fingers to know what I ask.’ The same calculated words came from his lips again, giving just the slightest hint to the time he had to wait.

There he caught the view of the intense purple eyes, that looked through. The ice blue eyes didn’t back down either, gazing away at the endless pits of evil. Hearing the words whom made him grin a little more. Letting his head fall back Thri took a deep breath. ’I want you,’ His words, spoken so carefully word after word. Slowly his he let his head position itself back again. ’to make me, one of yours.’ There was no turning back from here, the man knew, now the words were officially out. He, the king of Navarre had just committed to so much, half of the people living in it wouldn’t even know. Without breaking sight with the man, Thri tilted his head once more. ’Did I now?’ Were the last words he spoke, as he could feel the atmosphere change again, thickening, darkening like it knew.

Avanti Morningstar
Avanti Morningstar

Character sheet

za maa 31, 2018 10:43 pm
Why so serious?
It changed everything. Avanti thought he was here to make a deal, but this was not that, this was surrender, this was a life dead choice, this was so much more than he hoped for. A king laying down his mortality, to Avanti non the less. To a “man” that seemed to young to even gain this power. But here it was, right before him and it filled Avanti with such passion, such power that he couldn’t hide the general smile on his lips. There were so much more vampires this king could turn to become an creature of the night. But no, he came to the one vampire that couldn’t who swore an oath to the devil himself, who lived in a total other way then other vampires did.

In a way was Triumph giving him part of this realm, this kingdom. Because if he became what he so much desired then he was a poppet in Avanti’s games. Not that Avanti much cared, not in this big proportion, his endgame laid somewhere entirely different. Looking to Triumph he saw how much the king meant his request, he saw it in those ice blue eyes …  gosh those eyes could shiver every child down to the ground. But he saw it also in the small tuck of his lips. With the words Avanti nodded his head slightly, meaningless. ‘And I have even more time on my hands to know what I demand.’ He reacted rather could. Ranking in Avanti’s cult didn’t came without a price. One soul he let slip, with a purpose and it was the great king. All others died, or lost their souls even more. ‘Patience is virtue, nothing more fun than to see them shiver under a promise. Surly a king,’ he mispriced the word while he looked back over Triumph like he was the small boy. ‘knows the waiting game.’ He tugged the corner of his lips up, dark purple eyes sparkling a promise for the days to come.

But he still wanted to hear it, he wanted to here the king beg for it, he wanted to hear those exact words and when they came a big cold smile came over his lips. He looked the king straight in the eyes … a look that dragged out over seconds, maybe minutes. ‘No turning back now, either you die or you,’ he chuckled, stepping away. ‘die.’ He muttered. There wasn’t a way of living after this. He stopped in his way over to the balcony to look over his shoulder to the king, ignoring the words he spoke. ‘Why should I consider this? What did Achilles tell you, why even coming to me in the first place.’ He asked, turning back around with wide open arms. ‘I will give you immortality, a hunger you can never stop, a darkness you can never chase, I will give your rule a whole other meaning. So tell me, what do I get for all of that?’ He asked. The darkness slipped out of his hands, a black smoke he used to summon kids worst nightmares. But it did nothing more, just the threatening lingering of some black smoke while Avanti looked back over the city, wiggling his fingers, almost playful. Did he had a desire to kill.
THRIUMP ©️

Laatst aangepast door Avanti Morningstar op zo apr 01, 2018 5:27 pm; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Thriumph Medici

Character sheet

zo apr 01, 2018 3:38 pm

.Thriumph Medici.

Thriumph had also seen the smile that didn’t hide away anymore. Leaving even him feeling a little uncomfortable as the endless pits of blueish purple could be planning so much more than he would anticipating on. But he didn’t, the weak feeling that came from deep within was pushed away so easily as his mind had played this event over and over again. Figuring all the possible ways this could end up with, which were a lot if his creative side got a change to think about it. Thinking about how he made fun in his hunts for those who weren’t on his side, and imagining all the ways you could think of when you’re such an old soul. He couldn’t help but feel the small cold shivers run down his spine, making his smile bigger with every second they lasted.

It was a stare down, without being it a stare down. Avanti had already won, and they both knew that all too well. Feeling unnatural as Thriumph had always his eagerness to win. Especially when his brother came to the play. The words made him nod a little, feeling his words could be on that very edge he didn’t want to step off of. Deciding it would be the best to ignore the urge to bring in his sassy and sarcastic comments and leaving them to the bare minimum. His gaze shifted towards the balcony, that gave view to a big part of his city, D’auvignon. In it so many who wouldn’t be aware of what exactly was happening in the moment. Unaware of the darkness that hung over them. The words let him make eye contact again, his eyes exactly leaving nothing to imagine. He thought about how he got his throne he was so eager to get. Waiting. Luring into the shadows until that perfect moment offered. ’I do.’ Thri confirmed towards the man, his arrogance showing through a little more. ’Patience is gold.’ Dragging out the last words as he slowly spoke, the end of his sentence barely hearable.

He stepped towards the table he had been staring at for so many hours just this afternoon. Ignoring the ugly imperfection and leaning against it instead. There were the words that exactly reflected the thoughts, finally after another stare, that could put coldness even inside your bones. No turning back, precisely what Thri was looking for. Following the movements Avanti made sharply he heard the words, letting them settle in word by word. ’I could,’ He paused after his first few words, letting the whole sentence run through his mind for the very last time. ’get my immortality somewhere else.’ Stating towards the facts that were so clear. ’But I don’t want to do half work. Would make me appear weak.’ His gaze went back to the man. ’So why shouldn’t I ask to the one that has the darkest reputation, the one that swore an oath to the devil himself?’ His head tilted again, focussing fully on the conversation that was going on. Hearing the final words he had to say, which sparked his ice blue eyes by the thought of them only. ’I will obey. Laying a dark blanket over all of this city, this country.’ His eyes moved towards the eerie strings of smoke, black as the night could be. ’Times that are changing.’

Avanti Morningstar
Avanti Morningstar

Character sheet

zo apr 01, 2018 7:01 pm
Why so serious?
Avanti asked himself how crazy it would have been in his head last couple of days, weeks maybe. Waiting for the darkness while trying to think of all the possible ways this could turn out. Even if he had a hundred possible situations, what Avanti had in mind wasn’t among them. Thriumph wouldn’t be able to figure out Avanti for Avanti himself didn’t know yet. For that he was as unpredictable as they came. One moment it was a lazy grin, the other moment it could be his teeth in your throat. But it had to be torture, keeping patience while out there was somebody coming for you. While your wish, your longing was walking closer. Avanti amused himself in the simple things like that, letting people wait just because he could and he had the power to do it.

As Avanti walked to the balcony Thriumph talked about the precious little thing they called patience. The cool air hit his pale skin as he looked over the edge towards the city. This sight, it was quite the thing to see. All of this laid in Thriumph his power and soon, Avanti could have all of this to. He wasn’t the type to command armies, not in a way a king had to but would he love to see the people whisper once they see him up here. On daylight Avanti wasn’t often around but people talk. That brought him with a series of questions, how would the world react on a betrayal like this? A king joining the dark side. He let his eyes drown over the dark houses way down on the ground, in a way he enjoyed the view, all those tiny little people thinking the world was good and honest. ‘Patience,’ he dragged the words over his lips as he sunk a little in his own thoughts. ‘there is a whole other level of patience needed to resist all the little things walking down there.’ He announced, airy, like it was nothing that blood was the thing they would crave the most. Avanti loved it, he controlled it but way to often he let control slip.

He turned himself away from the balcony as Thriumph talked again. He squeezed his eyes a little, concentrating himself over the words the man spoke. The words contained a certain intensity, not a lie, Avanti recognized liars to well. The hint of purple in his eyes grew in intensity, to hear such words, from a king. Power grew within the immortal, the eager was all there, brewing. ‘And are you ready?’ He asked softly. He didn’t broke the gaze while he pushed away from the balcony and started stepping inside again. ‘To spread my reputation? To embrace the darkness? To die?’ With every word he was a step closer to the king. But Thriumph went on, promesing he would obey, saying words that made him clench his teeth, softly smiling. ‘Yes.’ He whispered, stopping before the king. ‘The power is all here, standing right before you, it only needs,’ his hand flew out, grabbing the king around his wrist, pulling it harshly towards him. He looked down to the veins running under his skin. His eyes darkened, black almost as the pale tint in his face almost became paler. He pulled his lip up, two sharp teeth begging for a taste. He could do it, right there but just as easy he got compelled by it he casted the wrist back away and looked up to Thriumph with a slight arrogant grin. ‘What is your heart's desire my king? What is it that you want to achieve with this kingdom?’ He asked, stepping aside while looking back to the table. He took a deep breath, placing his hands on the edge while gazing his eyes over it. ‘Call in your guards.’ And that, right there was the pure horror Avanti contained. His voice hadn’t sound flatter or colder, his voice hadn’t seemed more dangerous and threatening then now as he looked aside to the king and gave him one look. There it was, the real devil itself.
THRIUMP ©️
Thriumph Medici

Character sheet

zo apr 01, 2018 11:04 pm

IF I CAN'T FIND A PATH
I WILL MAKE ONE

He had been waiting for weeks. After leaving the request with Achilles, giving him the payment for it almost instantly he had been waiting. So called patient, but he didn’t have a choice, as his power went away by the moment those words were spilled. Sure, as king he had so much to do, all the meetings. The strategic planning, an occasional hunt. But all that time it had been eating away at the man, slowly. A feeling crawling through his veins, that slowly became more existent. Having always the piece of his mind running on it, day after night, since the thoughts never went down. And now, now he finally regained his full focus on that very board he was standing against, now the man had chosen to come walking in. As if he knew.

Thriumph’s eyes focused them on the view again. He had looked towards the city so many times he could mimic the dynamics of that part of the city in his mind, starting early in the morning and not finishing until late in the night. Wondering how the view would change, not by the city, but the observer itself.  As the man began to speak again it seemed like he had picked up the thoughts he was having. Leaving nothing but important information behind. Thinking about how he would handle, which he didn’t know. Simply nodding for an answer he decided it was the best. Blood, it would get such a different meaning.

As he caught the slightly squinting eyes, Thri held his eyes on them. Trying to figure out what Avanti would think, which was a rather impossible, he tried anyways. Softly pushing himself straight, away from the table. Seeing how he got closer, preparing on all those millions of things his mind was already calculated on. Hearing the man speak, feeling how his eyes sparked more and more as he went on. Thri could feel his mind sharpen up, his body tense. His muscles getting ready for whatever was coming. Without leaving his gaze, the contact. ’Yes.’ He was ready. Had been and still was at this exact moment, not able to turn back, and now sealing it in.

The next words came in, and after the flash that took his wrist. His reflexes would be seconds late to counteract the movement. He saw the darkness rise up. Feeling how the mere sight alone burned just the veins. The little shine on the just appeared teeth. Giving the man that rush of adrenaline that made everything even more intense than it did now. How his heart doubled it’s speed, his breathing had gotten more intense, heavier. As the pressure got released, and the grip disappeared the ice blue eyes shifted back, finding the arrogance of control that the man had. Finding some moments of the silence after his question the man closed his eyes, leaving a soft sigh before opening them. His gaze intensifying. ’Chaos.’ Dragging the one single word out, showing that eerie grin of his from before again.

Following the exact movements Avanti made, he could feel his heart burn in his chest. Then the command came, simple for many. But Thri already knew that the man next to him was planning something, something he could only find out by experiencing it. Something that did not ease his mind. Just before he took a breath to raise his voice, obeying the command, he caught that look. A look that could, and would rip out someone completely from the inside. Overloading with a sudden darkness as Thri faded away in it for those few seconds, which could easily be minutes. Ripping apart the man by every moment more, not able to pull away from it. ’Guards’ Eventually the word came out, knowing they would come in sooner than later, and that the surprise of someone else in the room would not be their only problem.  
THRIUMPH MEDICI

Avanti Morningstar
Avanti Morningstar

Character sheet

ma apr 02, 2018 10:15 am
Why so serious?
You could say you were ready but in Avanti’s experience it always needed proove. How often he heard they were ready, how often he saw that persistence on their faces only to be disappointed afterwards. Some man thought they were ready but they were hardly in the end. So Avanti didn’t took the yes that well and the annoyance was there is his eyes. ‘They all say the same.’ His voice sounded a little bored, pointing out exactly how many times he heard that already. If Thriumph thought this would be easy he was wrong. It wasn’t just a bite, Avanti considered everything. It was an appealing thought, having a king strung up in his command, to command all of this. Others would grab it but years of immortality made him a very clever man. But saying yes sealed his faith, he would die, if he wanted that or not. If Avanti was pleased immortality would follow, if he wasn’t well … his purple eyes went slowly back to the king, a sinful smile playing around his lips. He looked forward to death.

So much changed in the moment he grabbed for the king his wrist. So much and yet so little. He smelled the rushes of adrenaline, felt the tensing through his muscles. It made it all so much more tempting to do. Avanti asked himself if Thriumph was familiar with the procedure to become a vampire … the bite, the death, the rising, the hunger … oh that hunger. Just as he thought he would taste so good he pulled back, taking a very deep breath to control every muscle in his body for the longing it had. His questions became answered with one simple answer, chaos. ’Chaos.’ He repeated, eyes traveling back over the board. His fingers crawled over the edge of the board as he placed his hands on it. ‘And what is it that you want with that chaos, you want it to spread like a disease, slowly but yet so painful or,’ he took that same piece again; pushing it to the exact same place where Thriumph had left it. ‘you want to raise a war?’ His thoughts were sucked on the board, imagining all the slow pain he could cause. Avanti had it rather slow and painful, war wasn’t his thing, it would leave him with to little glory. ‘I can imagine Larethian won’t be so please if he find out his subject,’ he formulated that word with a little amusement, throwing the king a glare as he went on. ‘joined the dark side.’ He finished. What would happen if somebody found out?

But just as he found a little patience earlier, he didn’t had much left now as he commanded for the guards. Thriumph was looking at him and Avanti slowly titled his head, seeing how long it took it was a challenge he took seriously. It was a powerful look between the two of them, a dangerous look. Avanti slowly raised his eyebrows, asking him why it took so long without using words. But Thriumph was just measuring before he repeated the words in a commanded. Avanti smiled slowly, looking back to the board before he crouched down, leveling his eyes with the pieces on the board. All the talking from earlier became swallowed by his dark dominance slithering through the room. It didn’t took long before the doors went open and two guards, all in armor, walked in. ‘That should go way faster.’ Avanti reacted, pushing himself up again. The guards look his way, hands grabbing for swords as they looked over to their king. ‘My king?’ The one on the left asked confused. Avanti chuckled, leaning against the table like it was an usual sight. They were both in a desperate need of a command, they were like hawks, gazing at Avanti aside Thriumph. ‘Is she home? Your daughter?’ He asked silently to Thriumph while taking a deep breath, shaking his head. ‘No, she isn’t, I can’t smell her. But I need her,’ he held his gaze forced on Triumph. ‘so you will command one of them to get her, doesn’t matter how many days it takes, he will get her, no fuss, no warning. If so,’ Avanti pushed himself away from the table. ‘She will die, I’m not so good at keeping control if I don't’t get my way, so she won't be the only one then.’ It sounded so nonchalant as he slowly turned around to Thriumph, challenging him yet again. Now it was all about who the real leader was. He suggested with his hand to give over the command. The other guard, well, he would die, depending on how good a killer Thriumph was.
THRIUMP ©️
Thriumph Medici

Character sheet

ma apr 02, 2018 5:56 pm

IF I CAN'T FIND A PATH
I WILL MAKE ONE

It was like a hurricane of moods had just arrived into the private chambers of the king. The one moment it all felt so nonchalant, the other he could feel the shivers crawling down his spine. And as the time went on he could feel them getting more intense by every shift. Changing, shifting, following up each other faster and faster. That only intensified the space around him, charging the air, though it felt like the oxygen ran lower and lower with every breath he took. Now it had shifted, fitted by the man that stood in front of him. The words telling Thriumph his answer wasn’t one that was received well. ’Then it comes down to my determination, to differ me from the others.’ Oh he knew what kind of dangerous game he played, as he spoke, his voice strong. He lost the complete control over the situation, he’d predicted it before, knowing what kind of rumours were around. But he didn’t became a king by doing nothing, and he did not back down for risk-taking, even if it included his own life.

There it shifted again, intensifying itself again, like the whole room had gotten a shade darker. Like the candles didn’t burn as high, the lights didn’t worked on full power. As Avanti released his arm it just swung back next to his body, still burning from that desired stare it just had. The man reached for the board again, repeating the word he just spoke. Slowly Thri blew out the trapped air inside of his lungs, feeling how his senses had heightened in a split second. Redefining the simple word, which had so much more inside, he listened. His gaze on the board, seeing how the piece that was positioned so ugly got placed on that exact spot again. Even de direction it stood on was just spot-on, it told the man that Avanti had some great eye for detail. ’I want it to start off so small, like a careless whisper, a breeze of air.’ He started redefining, closing his eyes to picture the exact thing that rolled off of his lips. ’To start of so silent, invading all the systems, creeping so slowly. Hidden in the shadows, in disguise until it reaches beyond the point of no return.’ The man opened his eyes again, the icy blueness sharper than before as the corners of his lips curled up again. ’A war could be a side-effect, though.’ He figured after, finding the endless pits of purple again.

’That matter needs to be handled, very delicately, nothing in a hurry.’ Lareth wouldn’t be happy, in fact, Thriumph might expect a war if he would know, at least if he knew too soon. He had given thought of that as well, knowing if the people found out they wouldn’t be to happy either. The atmosphere thickened, again as that glare went on. Making it harder to breathe, a gaze that would scare anyone off. And yet, Thri was still there, still fully knowing what he was doing with every step of the way. After his command silence ruled for those few moments. His eyes gliding towards the board again, as it had the full attention of Avanti. It got disrupted with the entrance of the two guards that were on the other side of his door. Both of them sharpened as they saw that he wasn’t alone in his room. Confusion came with that fact, as one spoke. His view went from the guards towards the man and back as he heard the little grin with an annotation on how long they took. A gesture of his hand, that raised was enough to keep them standing still at the position they were in. Not that, if they’d attack the man next to him, really needed to stand down. Thri figured the show would be over in a few seconds if they did that, for them.

The question surprised him, caught him a little off guard. About his daughter and if she was here. She wasn’t. But before he could tell the man, he’d already figure out. Making his eyes grow that little bit larger as he spoke. He knew vampires had heightened senses, but if he was able to smell her there had been more history between them than he knew of. As the shock decreases he squinted his eyes. What was the man planning? Was the main question that ran around his head now. Hearing the nonchalant words, so airy and easy spoken. Both knew it was completely contrary. Letting his eyes hold the contact for a little more before following the hand gesture, his eyes laying on one of the guards. After a breath of air he started, focussing on what he was about to say. ’You, gather around a team, and bring my daughter, Faylice Medici, home.’ Stating slowly and calculated. ’Tell her she is needed here, and if she doesn’t agree, bring her in anyways.’ Another sigh flowed off his lips, his eyes almost compelling the man in front of him. ’I believe the last time she is sighted at the east-coast. Bring the best men I have and leave tonight.’ Finishing off the complete command he stared the guard down until he took the hint and left the room, before shifting his ice blue eyes towards Avanti again.
THRIUMPH MEDICI

Avanti Morningstar
Avanti Morningstar

Character sheet

di apr 03, 2018 8:02 am
Why so serious?
In a way the outcome of this kingdom all laid in the hands of Thriumph, Avanti would be the guidance behind it all. In order to overcome, to become the greatest they all had to know that nothing had changed. Thriumph was still a king, his action were still his own despite the whisperings in his ear. So the question came very natural, but with challenge. Avanti wanted to know how good a leader he was, if he suited for the plans Avanti had in mind. He never liked a one to one combat, he never like wars where he was just a piece in a game. What he wanted was to be the snake, out of sight but with his mark and poison all over the place. When Thriumph started to talk Avanti his eyes traveled slight aside, just inches, not looking but showing he was listening. The corner of his mouth tucked a little up on the words, knowing that what Thriumph explained was exactly what he wanted. In the short moment he looked aside the king had his eyes closed. ‘Those are only words.’ He said, looking away to the cold hard walls. ‘But promising ones.’ He nodded with a certain approval. Avanti wasn’t fast in giving credit but that sounded like music in his ears, other reason why he wanted that king down on his knees.

How Larethian would react on all of that was a whole other story. Could they banish him from the throne of a life choice? Or would they reacted only because he had bad intentions. One way or the other, they couldn’t bring it out, not just yet. He wanted it to linger around a little bit longer, keeping it whispers without the facts. He wanted to see the people react. Avanti wouldn’t be seen, for all they would know he was gone. But only thinking about Larethian made him smile softly, hoping for a counter reaction in which Avanti would have a lot of fun. ‘Larethian should know better.’ And that were just some hard impatient words not wanting to have a further explanation. Larethian was a dark one to … once, Avanti let him go. And all things had a reason with the vampire.

As soon as he asked for the guards the game had started. It took them a while, they were fast but just fast enough for Avanti his taste. But they came, they obey the silent command of their king. What would come next wasn’t a show of power, Avanti simply wanted to see how loyal his subjects where. But as soon as the words slipped over his lips something changed in Thriumph and a dangerous smile joined his lips. ‘You really thought I haven’t been here before?’ It was almost a mocking joke. He was here before, he and Faylice encountered already in the past. Avanti knew every building, every person in it, for that he had a long immortal life to do so. So what he asked … his blueish purple eyes focused on Thriumph, curious if the question would come before the command. For him it laid in the small details, if the king would question his command already, what good was it later on? It took the king just some seconds before he turned to the guards who were looking at him, still confused. ‘Just don’t hurt her, there will be already hurting enough.’ Avanti followed lightly on the words, like it was the most normal thing to say. Avanti in the meantime walked around the table setting his eyes on glasses with wine and others. He slowly walked over, giving the guards a promising look as one bowed and walked out, the other still stood there, in doubt. Avanti grabbed a glass and looked aside to the other guard. ‘It isn’t fair, I know.’ He answered the gaze of that guard. His words became heavier again in anticipation to the hunger he started to steer around.

As he walked back he placed the empty glass on the edge of the board, gesturing with his long pale fingers to the guard to come closer. But he didn’t, he looked over to Thriumph, awaiting his order. Avanti signed, humorous as he looked aside to Thriumph for him to give the order. ‘Is there loyalty set by respect or fear?’ He asked as the guard finally came closer. ‘Because things are going to change,’ just as he whispered that so lightly he grabbed the guard by his wrist, forcing his body weight even closer. As a vampire he was stronger, the guard was in no position to do anything. ‘My king?’ The guard asked in a little panic as Avanti turned his wrist with the inside of his veins upwards. ‘Fear will become power,’ his eyes darkened again, pools of emptiness as he lowered his head. ‘and with power you can,’ he didn’t finish, his teeth flashed down into the guards wrist. The guard started to protest, screaming a little in pain as Avanti tasted the one thing more valuable than most things, blood. After drinking for a full minute he tore his teeth away, leaving a hole in his wrist from which the blood dripped down in the cup. Avanti delicately stroke his thumb over his lower lip while looking over to Thriumph, a dangerous smile enlighten his blooded lips. If the glass half full he pushed the guard away. He stumbled backward, folding his fingers around his blooded wrist. ‘You better release him out of his suffering.’ Avanti said flat, not a command, not a request or offering and yet, it was all that together. ‘We can’t let the kingdom know his king is seduced to the darkness, do we know?’ Avanti asked, offering Thriumph the glass with the blood of his enemy. Because that's what all humans were, enemies.
THRIUMP ©️
Thriumph Medici

Character sheet

di apr 03, 2018 6:46 pm

IF I CAN'T FIND A PATH
I WILL MAKE ONE

The ice blue eyes of the king made their way towards the darkness the outside showed him. Somewhere far below were the running lights of the capital, D’auvignon. Somewhere far below were so many business going, like they had been night after night. But now Thriumphs eyes gazed at the blackness, a sky where the stars were absent. Leaving nothing to navigate on for those who dared to go out at night. Thinking how his position would change, ruling over the country. He would still be the king, it was something that couldn’t be changed, only if he would lose the precious throne. Something that wasn’t part of his plans, not now or ever, if it was up to himself to decide. No, it would be the details that changed, something Thri only would notice, at least if they played it good. Still he would surrender towards the man standing next to him, still he would obey, because he just said so. But in the end Thriumph was the only one holding the power of Navarre.

His description, redefining the single word did not miss it’s intended meaning. Seeing how the corners of the mans mouth curled up, he could only mirror. There would be few to understand such desires, if not only one. The words confirmed it further, making the smile on his lips stay for a little longer, his eyes sparking again. The same smile faded away after Lareth got mentioned. He didn’t know what had happened between them, but he did know that every encounter meant that at least something happened. How big that something was, was up to him to discover, but now would not be the right time to ask for it. He held himself quiet with the cold words. As the guards came in another shift in atmosphere was sensible, making the tension that lowered just that second ago, rise up again with double the speed.

The shock in his eyes, how little it must have been, was noticed by the dark pits of purple. As he saw the dangerous smile appear, he asked himself what his daughter had to do with this man, what she might had done. The sneering words make him smile as his eyes flickered towards the ground, snorting the littlest of air out of his nose before looking up. The fact that Avanti had been in this castle before didn’t surprise him that much, it was the other little thing his mind wanted its answers on. ’I did not know that Faylice was so popular.’ The man simply stated, having the same line of thought he had just a few minutes ago. What had happened on the previous times she came across Avanti. After speaking his command, calculated as he could be the man added the airy words which made the eyebrow of Thri raise up. Glaring back at the man with, wondering what he was planning with his daughter.

Soon after his gaze shifted towards the guard again, as he got noticeably more nervous, standing alone after the other left. Shortly he looked back at Avanti, trying to get a grip on what his gaze would be holding. But his ice blue eyes got disappointed as they could only see the actions of the man. Feeling the little hairs on his back stand up straight with the next change in the air, thickening even more. The guard didn’t react to the gesture of Avanti, but looked helplessly towards him. A nothingness laid in the blue eyes, knowing the guard was in even bigger trouble his mind was figuring at that moment. Feeling like a spectator looking at a private show he stood there, seeing the exact same change Avanti had pulling his arms before. But now the purple eyes had darkened even more, before the sense of control vanished from his body. Staring just so coldly towards the guards his eyes that still helplessly looked, not even reacting to his words. ’rule.’ He simply finished the sentence Avanti had started.

He watched as the glass got his purpose, filling with the thick, dark red liquid. His eyes slowly turning their attention from the glass to the man in front of him, a menacing smile on his face. Hearing the words, as a sinful smile turned on his lips. After his eyes laid on the glass of blood he shifted them towards the man, ending with the guard that was a few metres behind. ’Such a shame.’ He started, more saying towards the guard. ’Maybe sheer bad luck.’ His body began to move towards the guard, that backed away instantly. ’You know just too much now, in this,’ he looked to the side before turning his attention back on the guard. ’fragile situation.’ The ice blue eyes stared through those of the guards, switching the connections in his brains as his eyes went on. ’Don’t struggle, please.’ Thriumph asked so decently, knowing his compelling words would force the man anyways. Even though they were cold, dipped in sarcasm. Wrapping his arm around his neck his eyes still stared the man in the eyes. Placing the other around his chin, giving his arms a moment to comfort the weird position they were in. Before snapping the neck, feeling the body lose all of his power instantly, clean, like he always was.
THRIUMPH MEDICI

Avanti Morningstar
Avanti Morningstar

Character sheet

do apr 05, 2018 11:50 pm
Why so serious?
It wasn’t often that Avanti stood before a person and almost felt that certain itch, that feeling that it sat right. He only judged on his own feeling, on what his eyes and ears told him. Thriumph maybe could be telling a whole lot of crap, but he couldn’t fake it through all of it. If he was lying his heart rate would pick a little up, but that didn’t happen. If he wasn’t serious about it his eyes and expressions wouldn’t be all that … icy. He reacted on the ways Avanti wanted it, he obayed, grinned when Avanti found it appropriate to smile but more than anything else, he had the words. He put them down in such a way it made his inner power crave to make the man an immortal. But again his patience, his fun in this little game kept the king from wanting what he wanted.Like had had said, patience was virtue, oh the face Thriumph would make if he knew this wasn’t his night, not just yet.

Bringing up Faylice was a extra amusement. For a moment there was that shock in Thriumph his eyes and Avanti was looking at it with a careful dominance, like he didn’t want it to become more than just a shock. If he would see concern then the king would only need to prove himself a little more. If his daughter would become a problem in all of this well … then Avanti needed to make the daughter go away. With the words that came Avanti had to chuckle softly. ‘I don’t know if you would state it as popular,’ he stated amused, giving the king an almost enjoying look. ‘but yes, to me see is a,’ he pressed his lips against each other, thinking how he would put it down. ‘fine piece of art, a beauty surrounded by darkness.’ His look shifted again, dismissing the subject from everybody's attention but he. He was looking forward to Faylice again, she was so young and fragile and did he loved the young and fragile ones.

Blood never tastes as good as it comes into a certain purpose. Here he was taunting and testing a king and yet nothing in his blueish purple eyes gave that away. His pale skin was stroke with the blood of a man, his lips red while his eyes became two hollow pits, a hunger rushing through his body. But he couldn’t kill the man, no, it was the king his task to kill his loyal subject. So he pulled back, pushing that wrist over the cup while he slowly looked up, exposing all the evil he possessed to Thriumph. It was a whole different version of Avanti, one that made you remember what he really was, a cold blooded killer, a manipulator, like he himself loved to say … king of the undead.

As Avanti gave a command this simple Thriumph didn’t hesitate in complying to it. Avanti looked down, stroking his thumb over the corner of his mouth while the king spoke against the guard. It look like a nonchalant scene, Avanti standing there with a glass of blood, still hungry and in means to kill while Thriumph was actually doing the killing. As Thriumph asked the guard to not struggle, so descently Avanti couldn’t resist a dark smile, pressing his teeth together as the king strangled his victim to death. That snap … it pushed a shivering through Avanti his body, a good feeling as he tilted his head, looking how the body dropped down. ‘So become kings killers, because they want more.’ He whispered on such a creepy low tone, looking towards the guard. ‘The best killers do it with time, time I can,’ his voice drifted as he placed the glass of blood on the board, between the pieces. He laid his finger on the edge of the glass and slowly looked back to Thriumph. ‘I can give you endless time.’ His finger circled over the glass before he pulled it away sofly. ‘You would become my legacy, my subject, mine to own, ooh I do love the sound of that.’ He chuckled, like the darkness surrounded him in the thoughts of an immortal king to command. He gestured to the glass. ‘I’m looking forward to Faylice her arrival.’ He chuckled again, walking away back to the balcony. ‘We have so much catching up to do.’ And something in those words sounded so wrong, so full of horror but before Thriumph would even be able to ask or place out his words Avanti was already gone, swollen by the darkness caressing this night. He would be around, waiting, hoping but the king would never see him. It would be as a cold breeze in the night, a lingering darkness around the corner. Avanti wouldn’t leave, for that he was to much looking forward to upcoming events … if the daughter was so willing to his demands. And only that little thought, dear sweet Faylice, would see shiver under his eyes.
THRIUMP ©️
Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Permissies van dit forum: