welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Lexa
Lexa
Aantal berichten : 559
IC posts : 503

Character sheet
Residence : Mothers watch

On my knees - Pagina 8 Empty Re: On my knees

zo mei 27, 2018 3:02 am
We're standing face-to-face
with our own human race
 We commit the sins again and our sons and daughters pay. Our tainted history is playing on repeat, but we could change it if we stand up strong and take the lead
The cold fingers in her neck caused her to gasp for air, yet the smile still stuck on her face. He was showing his dominance, yet gentle enough to not actually hurt her as he pushed her on the bed. While she had had no clue what to expect, it sure wasn’t this. As expected, she didn’t make a single effort to escape as he leaned over her. Instead, her eyes seemed to challenge him, curious as to what he would do next. Shimmering in excitement, in pure hunger for this man.

It was when he put his pressure down, that a whimper escaped from her mouth. Louder than the ones before, as she closed her eyes for a second. Her heart was beating in such madness that she expected it to jump out of her chest at any second now, as her entire body clearly yearned for him. “I see,” she responded, voice unsteady even in the soft whisper.

NOTES, none
TAGS, Mort
Mort Lennox
Aantal berichten : 571
IC posts : 566

Character sheet
Residence : Isla de Juegas

zo mei 27, 2018 12:02 pm

HOW DO YOU LET GO
when you’re still holding on

His action had surprised her, obviously. Perfect. If she wanted to challenge him, she would get what she deserved in return. It called out this dominant side of him and he knew that it was safe to at least comply to those. It sure had its effect. Though her eyes still possessed that challenging gaze, they were also shimmering with lust. When he put his weight down, she couldn’t stop the whimper coming from her mouth. Mort only smiled teasingly. Oh? Did he hit a weak spot there?

The vampire switched up the amount of pressure, while pressing his lips on hers in the meantime. He slightly moved his hips to drive her lust for him to the edge. When he could feel she was about to lose her patience again, his mouth wandered off to kiss her throat. He went a bit lower, nipping at her skin, bruising it with his teeth. ”Mine”, He growled, a tone that wouldn’t allow any denial. The vampire pushed himself up, trailing her sides with eager hands, until he met the border of her pants. Slowly he started pulling them down. They had waited long enough, hadn’t they?

Laatst aangepast door Mort Lennox op ma jul 09, 2018 12:23 am; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Lexa
Lexa

Character sheet

zo mei 27, 2018 12:38 pm
with our own human race
 We commit the sins again and our sons and daughters pay. Our tainted history is playing on repeat, but we could change it if we stand up strong and take the lead
Ever since the beginning, this man had started a fire inside of her. The spark between the two was undeniable and every touch made her lust for more. She had expected that to be it. The fire to be at its brightest, like it was supposed to be at the start. His dominant side was fuel to this fire, making it almost unbearable as she was on her back, soft whimpers leaving her mouth as she felt the heat radiating from inside of her.

Everything was too much at this moment, yet nothing was enough. She wanted him. She needed him. Every touch burned her up, caused her desire to grow until it couldn’t anymore. ‘Mine,’ he growled. She smiled, biting her lip to keep herself from whimpering as she felt his hands wander down. When she finally opened her eyes, his hands had found their way to the border of her pants already. “Yours,” she answered, the word almost getting lost in the excitement she felt.

By the Gods, this man was too much.

And so would this be if they didn’t implement a beautiful thing called a time-skip.

NOTES, none
TAGS, Mort
Mort Lennox

Character sheet

zo mei 27, 2018 3:55 pm

HOW DO YOU LET GO

Even though the vampire didn’t need to breathe necessarily, he found himself panting when he laid down on his back next to her. For some reason it was even more satisfying to match his breathing with hers. It made everything feel more real, more intense. Also, this way, he could enjoy her scent much more. Breathing it deep inside his lungs, filling his body with her presence. Her body was still radiating heat, and with a smile on his face he eventually turned himself towards her. Bright blue eyes looking for hers. When they locked gaze, he pushed himself up on his elbow and leaned over her to kiss her again. A sweet, gentle touch.

Where his skin touched hers, it still left a pleasant burning sensation, and he hoped his temperature would slowly make hers drop to a comfortable level. The vampire softly rested his hand on her body, trailing the marks he had left during their little adventure. ”Mine”, He hummed, but this time lovingly, his chest vibrating with the sound. He placed his hand on her face, caressing her jawline with his thumb. ”You’re so beautiful”, He whispered, a soft smile settling on his lips.

Lexa
Lexa

Character sheet

zo mei 27, 2018 4:55 pm
with our own human race
It was unfair how she could not hide anything from him. Her rising temperature caused by her rapidly beating heart was both a blessing and a sin. It made her feel good. He made her feel good. But, at the same time, it felt like she had no control at all. The moment he touched her, she was all his. He was in command and she the commanded. And by the Gods, she was into it.

Her breathing would still be unsteady for a bit. Closing her eyes and trying to focus on it didn’t help in the slightest, so she opened them again and met Mort’s gaze, causing an immediate smile to appear on her face. The gentle kiss was more than welcome and she closed her eyes for a second, enjoying the feeling of love that washed over her in this moment of bliss. When she opened them again, his hand was trailing the marks across her body. ‘Mine.’ A smile appeared on her face. “Yours,” she whispered softly, voice still somewhat unsteady. His compliment caused her to bite her lip as she looked at him. “Says mr perfect,” she sighed. They truly were a beautiful mess.

NOTES, none
TAGS, Mort
Mort Lennox

Character sheet

zo mei 27, 2018 5:47 pm

HOW DO YOU LET GO

It was amusing to notice how she struggled to keep her body under control. Her heartbeat never lied to him, so it was not really of any use. It didn’t matter to him though. It made her human, which in return made him feel human too. Normally he wasn’t too concerned about faking his breathing with her, but now it almost went automatically. As if his body somehow picked up her rhythm and wanted to join it so badly without him even realising. Another wave of warmth pulled him under when he kissed her once more. Would he ever get enough of this? Spoiler: no.

Her voice was soft, unsteady. But the message was more than true, deep down he knew that. The vampire laughed and shook his head. ”No but I don’t mean it only in a physical way. It’s the warmth, pouring out of your heart”, He said. The vampire dropped his head in the pillow again, wrapping his arm around her and pulling her closer. ”It makes me sad, in a way, how you’re trying so hard to hide it. How you’re isolating yourself by building that certain image of yourself. Distant and strict. I know it makes you feel safe, but don’t you feel.. Incredibly alone sometimes?” He asked, not because he wanted to hurt her. He just wanted to make sure she would be at least somewhat happy when he would eventually leave for Rhoynar again.

Lexa
Lexa

Character sheet

zo mei 27, 2018 8:07 pm
with our own human race
Everything about this man was sheer perfection. He was exactly what she needed him to be and so much more. Something he proved again as soon as he started talking. About how he didn’t just mean the outside. ‘It’s the warmth,’ he explained, pulling her closer. With his arm wrapped around her, that warmth only grew. This time different than what she had felt just before. It was… calming. Like a candle. She took a deep breath in, taking in his scent, as she closed her eyes again, her head resting down as she listened to his following words.

Of course,” she admitted without hesitation. “But it’s…” She opened her eyes again, looked at him with a slight frown on her face. “It’s really hard at first,” she went on, “but after a year or so you accept that it’s all you’ll ever know.” A faint smile appeared on her face as she spoke. “The lingering feeling stays, but…” She bit her lip and fell quiet. There had been nothing anyone could do about it. “But it’s safe,” she whispered. Because it was. And being with her wasn’t. For either of them.

NOTES, none
TAGS, Mort
Mort Lennox

Character sheet

zo mei 27, 2018 9:41 pm

HOW DO YOU LET GO

It was still unclear how all of this had happened. In such a short time, they had built something out of nowhere. Two souls just connecting, growing together. He would lie if he claimed she hadn’t changed him. His way of thinking. Now he only had to change hers. She had built her walls so high, scared of letting anyone in. Even him. He could almost feel how she was being torn apart. She couldn’t be Lexa and the Commander at the same time. After spending so much time with her, he had kind of an idea of how she was raised and how the expectations of her community had made her into the Commander she was today. But that was what bothered him so much. She had only ever lived for others, and never for herself.

It didn’t mean she had to be selfish. He just didn’t agree with her words. ”It doesn’t have to be all you know”, He replied, blue eyes straying to the wall behind her. ”I’m a vampire. People expect I am a monster, yet I chose not to be one”, He continued. ”What if we can make this work”, He whispered. ”What if I tried to break down your walls?” His eyes darted back at her face. Hopeful, scared, wondering. ”Would you let me?”

Lexa
Lexa

Character sheet

zo mei 27, 2018 10:05 pm
with our own human race
Everyday with this man was chaotic, a total mess. She finally allowed herself to not have everything under control. Their plans were reckless, their ideas weren’t thought through. They just went with it. Emotions happened and they learned about each other. It was scary, but it was good. It reminded her how to smile. He had managed to awaken the girl inside of her, the girl who cared for more than her people. The part of her that actually did fear death, because there was something to lose.

‘What if we can make this work?’ What if he reminded her of the fact that tomorrow did exist? ‘What if I tried to break down your walls?’ What if she was reminded of the fact that it indeed was not all, that she had something to lose? What if he did? She bit her lip, felt the tears slowly come up. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath in and opened them again, looking at him with a frown on her face. Would she let him?

For a while she just… stared at him. Thinking. She had gotten into this because she had allowed herself to be carried by it, forgetting about tomorrow. It was one of the things he did so well, forcing her to live in the present. While she had opened up to him, it wasn’t quite what he was asking for here. Breaking down her walls… It would mean that she would have to accept that there was a future. That death would… “I…” she tried, but her voice seemed to die off immediately after, as the tears made their way back into her eyes.

NOTES, none
TAGS, Mort
Mort Lennox

Character sheet

zo mei 27, 2018 10:49 pm

HOW DO YOU LET GO

This was a turning point. A conversation that they couldn’t push back to tomorrow no more. Deep down he didn’t want to do that either. They needed clarity. He could see his words were making her slightly panic. The tears in her eyes almost broke his heart. Had he gone too far? Would she finally ask him to leave? In silence, the vampire waited for a reaction. He didn’t move a muscle, didn’t make a sound. He wanted to give her time to think about what he had said. No rush. He prepared himself for the worst, knowing that it would be the most probable outcome. If he hadn’t tried though, he would have never forgiven himself. And living with regret for eternity didn’t seem like the most ideal way of living.

Lexa opened her eyes again, tears filling them again. Mort turned his gaze down for a second. ”I know you’re scared. I am too”, He said, voice trembling. ”I am terrified of losing you”, He whispered. The male clenched his jaws together for a second. ”And I know one day I will. I will outlive you”, He continued. He turned his eyes back to her. ”I wish I could spend eternity with you and I know I can’t. But I can do something else instead. I can spend whatever time you have left by your side. And I will enjoy every second of it, knowing that you will be the best I’ll ever have”, He concluded, suddenly realising how much he had talked. And also, how much he meant every word he had said.

Lexa
Lexa

Character sheet

zo mei 27, 2018 11:13 pm
with our own human race
This was the point where she considered to end it all. To finally let her head make the decision. She wanted to back off and run as far away as possible, afraid of getting hurt in the end. Or, worse. Afraid of getting him hurt. Because that was what they were getting towards. He spoke the words himself. He would outlive her. They were not going to spend eternity together, yet eternity he had to live. There was no way that he wouldn’t get hurt in this. She didn’t want to live with the fear of hurting him. It was… simply too much. She didn’t have the luxury to do that. No Commander did.

Lexa carefully took his hand. She brought it to her face and pressed her lips against it, feeling a tear escape her eye as she looked back up to him, holding his hand in both of hers. “I want to,” she spoke, softly, her voice trembling as she tried to swallow back the tears. “But the thought of… I just…” Again she fell quiet for a second, trying to get herself together. “I didn’t fear death because I had nothing to lose,” she told him. “You’ve awakened that fear.” She bit her lip as she felt more tears coming up.

NOTES, none
TAGS, Mort
Mort Lennox

Character sheet

zo mei 27, 2018 11:37 pm

HOW DO YOU LET GO

The only reason why he took this risk, was because he knew one way or the other he would get hurt. She could rip out his heart now and send him away, or break it into a thousand pieces when she would finally get the rest she deserved. It was a simple conclusion. So why wouldn’t he just try? Wasn’t that what love was about? Following the heart and not the mind. Even if that meant it would hurt in the end. If the love was strong enough, it would be all worth it. He knew she was worth it. If only she didn’t struggle with the thought so hard. She was still thinking with her mind instead of following her feelings. Of course he wouldn’t blame or judge her. If she decided it would be best for him to leave, he would.

The tear rolling down her face distracted him from the warmth of her hands around his. Her voice was trembling too, loaded with emotions. The vampire carefully pulled back his hand and gently dragged her into an embrace, her head resting on his chest. He wrapped his arms around her tightly. Softly he breathed in and out, hoping the movement of his chest would calm her down. She was crying and it was his fault. ”I’m sorry, I didn’t want to upset you like this”, He hummed with a sad tone in his voice. He fucked up again, didn’t he?

Lexa
Lexa

Character sheet

ma mei 28, 2018 12:00 am
with our own human race
Reality had hit her in the face. In this moment, she needed to experience it. She needed to feel the pain, the burn underneath her skin. She needed to feel the sting in her heart as she thought of what she would feel like if she’d lost him. It would not only tear apart her heart, it would shred her soul. Would he feel the same? If there was no future to fight for, then why would they fight at all?

And then he pulled her closer in his embrace. In a single second, he got through to her. Because she wanted to spend every last minute she had wrapped up in his arms. Because it was in his arms that she truly felt alive. She took a deep breath in and let his scent and presence calm her down. Tears came running down her face as the reality slowly seemed to set in. They were in too deep already. If she let him go now, she would regret it until the day she died. Because… “I never wanted any of this,” she whispered. So quickly, in the blink of an eye, he had made sure she fell for him. “But now there is nothing I want more.” She closed her eyes, took a deep breath in and let it out in a sigh.

So, yes. I would.” Her walls were his to break.

NOTES, none
TAGS, Mort
Mort Lennox

Character sheet

ma mei 28, 2018 7:43 am

HOW DO YOU LET GO

Of course it made sense she was scared. They weren’t exactly the two most regular people to begin with. There would be enough challenges on their path as it was. Despite it all, Mort believed they could make each other truly happy. There was no place he was more human than with her. The monster safely caged away by her touch, her voice. The curse would eventually be a problem again. She would pass and he would be forced to dwell eternity alone. It didn’t stop him though. He would never find anything like this anymore. So he wanted to enjoy it as much as he could, before it was too late.

Hopefully she felt the same. He knew being scared was way out of her comfort zone. It wasn’t safe. But it didn’t have to be. He would keep her safe, as he felt like that was his duty to her. Having her in his arms was a good way to start. Offering comfort after he had upset her so much. His actions seemed to have little effect, as she was still crying, but when she started speaking.. He knew all would be allright. “So, yes. I would.” She spoke, causing him to hold his breath again in surprise. A smile appeared on his face, though he couldn’t stop the tears from filling up his eyes anymore either. He wanted to say something, but he was truly speechless. Overwhelmed by the love he felt for her. It was the greatest feeling and he couldn’t get enough of it.

Lexa
Lexa

Character sheet

ma mei 28, 2018 12:21 pm
with our own human race
The Commander had vowed to put her people before anything. And she would. No matter what was going on here, she had to. If it were her people on the line, she would have to drop whatever they had going on here, to protect them. For that was her duty as a Commander. If she needed to step into the face of danger to protect them, she would just have to do that. She needed to do that without thinking about him. It couldn’t scare her. No, she had to remember that someone would take her place. That as soon as she went down on her knees, taking her last breath, her Second would rise and lead her people towards a better future. He would realize that their Mother had given them both a blessing and a curse.

Mort knew this. They both knew. Did that mean that it was okay? That she could step outside her comfort zone, that she could feel the peace for as long as possible? She was willing to try. Closing her eyes, she took a deep breath in again, letting it out in another sigh. “You’re too good for this world,” she softly whispered, not sure if she meant her world or the world.

NOTES, none
TAGS, Love
Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Soortgelijke onderwerpen
Permissies van dit forum: